PDA

View Full Version : how do i restart my restaurant

Unregistered
02-13-11, 07:12 PM
so my kid went into my game and destroyed everything...how can i restart this?

Unregistered
02-13-11, 09:36 PM
so my kid went into my game and destroyed everything...how can i restart this?

You cant. If you gave more information we might have been able to help you out with your situation. It will just take time and patience. Oh, and dont let your kid play with your device... next you'll be complaining that they bought a whole heap of gems and you dont want to foot the bill.

To be able to help you out we need more information, eg, do you have any tables, chairs, stoves, counters, etc.

Lex0519
02-15-11, 04:36 PM
I Have Nothing In My Resterant & Have Not Enough Money To Buy Anything How Can I Restart My Game...

Unregistered
02-15-11, 05:40 PM
I Have Nothing In My Resterant & Have Not Enough Money To Buy Anything How Can I Restart My Game...

Gee, the post above yours said it... you CANT restart. Are you sure that everything was sold and not put into storage. If you sold stuff you would have money. If it is in storage you can get it out without a drama. Do you seriously have zero tables? Do you have any furniture at all?

Unregistered
02-19-11, 05:09 PM
Gee, the post above yours said it... you CANT restart. Are you sure that everything was sold and not put into storage. If you sold stuff you would have money. If it is in storage you can get it out without a drama. Do you seriously have zero tables? Do you have any furniture at all?

Gee, the post above yours said it... HE HAS NOTHING!!! Don't get butt hurt about someone giving a little more information and repeating their question.

Unregistered
02-23-11, 10:51 AM
Im in the same boat. I have nothing and not enough money to purchace even an oven. If the game has no way of resetting, then what's the point?? I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but I still get the same thing.
Can anyone help with this issue?? Thanks!!

Unregistered
02-23-11, 07:41 PM
Whats your strom id?

Unregistered
02-26-11, 11:33 PM
If you download other ganesh to get gems you can get enough to get a stove and tables that's what I did and I'm doing pretty good now money cones slow but the gems help you can install games but use them to get gems