PDA

View Full Version : 08/06 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Aug 2015) iOS only

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-06-15, 04:24 PM
A new thread for me (and maybe SpiritWind) to update with the pix/details of the latest items to hit the Baron's tent. :)
I hereby declare to give all updating rights of this thread to NW because I can! haha!! and bc I can shorten her name to initials similar to mine :) SW

Release 3: New prizes in tent. Details to go into this post of what they are...

Link to Baron's Tent April 2015 Release #1 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80727-The-Baron-s-Game-Tent-amp-Daily-Market-Goals-%28IOS-1-3-only%29)
Link to Baron's Tent July 2015 Release #2 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82819-Castle-Story-07-02-Update-Baron-s-Tent-prizes-(July-2015)-IOS-only)
Link to Building Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76392-Castle-Story-Building-Guide&p=1030155&viewfull=1#post1030155)

How does the tent work?
1. Every day there's a new grand prize you can purchase. The grand prize is random. All known drops are outlined below & in the Inventory Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76375).
2. Every day you get 3 free cabbages only. If you buy cabbages, remaining ones (above 3) are carried over to the next day but you do not get an additional 3 free ones.
3. In order to get the Grand Prize, you'll need to purchase some cabbages as you need all 6 prizes to get the grand prize and you're only given 3 free cabbages.
4. Even if you do not want to purchase cabbages, throw your three free ones per day. You will still get those prizes (the ones behind the Baron's face).
5. Purchases you can make inside the Baron's Tent:
* 1 rotten cabbage = 10 gems
* 4 rotten cabbages = 40 gems
* 10 rotten cabbages = 90 gems
* 22 rotten cabbages = 180 gems

FAQ:
Q1: Will the previous prizes be available in the future? A: yet to be confirmed

Prizes: These Grand Prizes will pop up randomly

Hairless Cats -
Medea the Sphynx (also known as Mr. Bigglesworth (brown/tan) & Anda the Sphynx (grey/tan)
Found: Baron's Game Tent
Uses/Drops: 1XP, $50 coins, 1 milk plus 1 rat tail or 1 creep tooth or 1 FUR (lol)
Collection time: 8 hrs
Size: 1x1 each

(Miniature) Huskies -
Maya (brown) & Eric ("Northdog") (blue/grey)
Uses/Drops: 1XP, $50 coins, 1 milk plus 1 rat tail or 1 creep tooth (vampire fang, lol) or 1 fur
Collection time: 8 hrs
Size: 1x1 each

Golden Arch
Uses/Drops: 1XP, $50 coins
Collection time: 16 hrs
Size: 1x2

Golden Throne
Uses/Drops: 1XP, $50 coins plus 1 jewel or 1 silver
Size: 1x1

Pegasus Statue
Uses/Drops: 1XP, $50 coins

Piles of Gold
Uses/Drops: 1XP, $200 coins

Golden Brazier
Uses/Drops: 1XP, $50 coins & sometimes 1 Iron Ore or 1 Coal

Golden Chalice
Uses/Drops: 1XP, $50 coins plus 1 jewel or 1 silver

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-06-15, 04:25 PM
Transferred from July tent prizes thread:

There are new items in the tent. This looks like a hairless cat.

LMAO!!!....it's MR. BIGGLESWORTH!! Lol...Greselda just might need him now, lol.

A new dog as well.

Is it just me...or do the animals (at least the dogs so far, which is particularly sad for me as a dog lover) look a bit strange from the tent? The previous two batches of cats have been pretty cute, but this one misses the mark for me as well as all of the dogs. I would love to spend some gems on them, but so far can't bring myself to. The dogs in FS2 are usually much more aesthetically pleasing, and I'm hoping CS will eventually reach that point too. Perhaps they need to try a format with larger dogs...?

Eeeeeeeeeeeek! ...that cat AND that dog are REALLY freaking me out! OMG, they look like some kinda Ivy experiment-gone-wrong! *scream!* lol

Why do we get so many cats and dogs? I want something else now...:(

Yeah, no kidding... With no vet or kennels, mine are starting to turn feral, lol.

If that hairless cat drops fur, I might just cough up a fur-ball myself, LOL!!

I've already had to store most of the little cats and dogs, more and more tiny animals going directly into inventory...I want to store that B. Tent, instead...:mad:

someone's got to start a new thread with the new prizes.
Mine today is some kind of golden archway

crystiesc
08-06-15, 06:01 PM
Lady Pupsters also comes in a gorgeous shade of gray. (No clue on real name - I don't want more animals at this time.)

I'm kinda sad they switched this fast. I never got a CHANCE at a clock tower - that was all I wanted last time.

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-06-15, 06:08 PM
Lady Pupsters also comes in a gorgeous shade of gray. (No clue on real name - I don't want more animals at this time.)

I'm kinda sad they switched this fast. I never got a CHANCE at a clock tower - that was all I wanted last time.

Still freaky as all get-out... WHY are the eyes the same color as the coats on these dogs?
MORE ZOMBIES!! ...run awayyyyyyyy, lol

(Added to first post for SW, thx :))

vanessapee
08-06-15, 09:46 PM

I feel you, i wanted two of those towers, but never got them!!:(
I really hope that previous prizes will eventually show up in tent later one day.. huggs

reliquary
08-06-15, 10:10 PM
I just threw my 3 cabbages for this "pile o' coins" thingie.

What is it?

AnniePMH
08-07-15, 12:04 AM
I just threw my 3 cabbages for this "pile o' coins" thingie.

What is it?

Lol, looks like tokens...:rolleyes:

fahrensland
08-07-15, 12:09 AM
Still freaky as all get-out... WHY are the eyes the same color as the coats on these dogs?
MORE ZOMBIES!! ...run awayyyyyyyy, lol

(Added to first post for SW, thx :))

Lol I completely agree! Such a bizarre design/coloring on them...I want to look away but it's so hard to stop staring!

tvangstanke
08-07-15, 03:24 AM

Also in mourning over that never appearing clock tower :(

Viserys Golden Crown? :eek:
Or rather some sort of regal hearth/BBQ?

katbtodd
08-07-15, 04:58 AM
Thinking this stuff is so ugly no body going to take a chance and buy it ,so we won't know what they are going to drop , I hoping the coin pile will drop tokens

2joos
08-07-15, 05:59 AM
brown husky is named Maya 8 hour collection time

Sandybellee
08-07-15, 06:11 AM
brown husky is named Maya 8 hour collection time

I have the grey husky in the tent today. Considering getting it. What does it drop?

Edit: couldn't resist. I got him. His name is Eric. :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-07-15, 09:30 AM
Thanks for all the add'l info, y'all ... I added it to the first page for SW, along with some pix I snapped of, myself... Including this one I got on my baby account :

I got the Golden Throne on my main acct (info added to 1st post) ...and makes my eyebrows furrow, lol....isn't our throne "fit for an exquisite ruler" down in the SE corner of our maps????

LOL, blue/grey dog (are those dogs really Huskies?) is named Eric?... As in, the vampire from True Blood? LOL, is *that* why these dogs' eyes are freaky, cuz they're VAMPIRE dogs!?! LOL!

ETA: Those who got the freaky dogs lol, pls let us know if they drop the same things as the other regular dogs/cats, or if they're like the "Royal" poodles/kitties from last time.

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-07-15, 09:50 AM
Nat ~ I know you only did 1 collection of your Golden Arch before you stored it and it just dropped 1 XP & $50 coins...now I'm wondering if some of these "golden" things also have a rare chance of dropping a golden nugget (or other golden stuff), like a player reported in the earlier thread about the Archery Range which finally dropped a golden apple... Hmm..

55lee55
08-07-15, 10:03 AM
Not interested in anything in this group. We went from animals being rare and precious, to having too many. Don't want any more animals unless they drop energy.

Sure wish we could store the tent. It is not up to the artistic quality of other buildings in this game and it is a cartoon in my otherwise nice little kingdom. They should have at least made it only take up four blocks. Even with the newest expansions, I still need more room.

AnniePMH
08-07-15, 10:04 AM
Nat ~ I know you only did 1 collection of your Golden Arch before you stored it and it just dropped 1 XP & $50 coins...now I'm wondering if some of these "golden" things also have a rare chance of dropping a golden nugget (or other golden stuff), like a player reported in the earlier thread about the Archery Range which finally dropped a golden apple... Hmm..

Hope springs eternal, Captain! Rare drops opportunities make me very happy, so I hope your musings will be confirmed:

Edit: What King or Queen would want to sit on that throne? It's horribly ugly...:eek:

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-07-15, 10:12 AM
55lee55 ~ I'm starting to agree...the cats n dogs are getting a bit outta control now, lol.

Nat ~ I got the cartoonish Alice in Wonderland "throne" as a chair for my FT Tent, LOL!!...
Will advise what it drops when it's due (c'mon silver & gold stuff! Lol)

greediron
08-07-15, 10:34 AM
If we get two golden arches, will we get a new kitchen? That serves crappy burgers and fries?

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-07-15, 10:42 AM
If we get two golden arches, will we get a new kitchen? That serves crappy burgers and fries?
LOL!!.. Was wondering the same thing...WITH 2 all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun! LOL

ETA: AND it drops golden chicken nuggets! LMAO

tvangstanke
08-07-15, 11:43 AM
Was hoping for boar/fangbeast sized huskies for putting up a dog sled in my village's winter avenue.
These must be Alaskan Klee Kai, aka Miniature Alaskan husky. Cute but not fit for sledding unless my faeries should get tired of flutter mode transportation

stargaze91
08-07-15, 11:55 AM
:D And I thought the skinny zombie cat which showed up in my baron tent was hideously funny..well that is one smaaall husky

vanessapee
08-07-15, 12:02 PM
16 hours to collect
So far dropped jewel ans silver

Sandybellee
08-07-15, 12:25 PM
Was hoping for boar/fangbeast sized huskies for putting up a dog sled in my village's winter avenue.
These must be Alaskan Klee Kai, aka Miniature Alaskan husky. Cute but not fit for sledding unless my faeries should get tired of flutter mode transportation

That's my husky!! I placed him at the gate there to protect the castle, but he seems to be more of a happy to see everyone and anyone disposition. :)

Thanks for posting the pic as I don't know how to do that on the forum from my phone. Yes, he is definitely smaller than I expected, but pretty cute I think. I like his piercing blue eyes. Many huskies have eyes like that.

I will let you guys know what he drops. :)

stargaze91
08-07-15, 12:35 PM
16 hours to collect

Is that the trophy like cup which appears when loading the game? Over the pile of coins?

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-07-15, 12:40 PM

OMG, he's TINY! Lol...when u put your cursor on him, what does it say he is?

----------------------

16 hours to collect
Ohhhhh, so THERE's the Holy Grail chalice from the load-in screen that I originally thought was a monster-hunting TROPHY! Lol
PS. I'm assuming it's a 1x1?

Thx y'all, added 'em to the first post. :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-07-15, 12:41 PM
Oops, repeat post.... Ignore, lol

tvangstanke
08-07-15, 12:49 PM
That's my husky!! I placed him at the gate there to protect the castle, but he seems to be more of a happy to see everyone and anyone disposition. :)

Thanks for posting the pic as I don't know how to do that on the forum from my phone. Yes, he is definitely smaller than I expected, but pretty cute I think. I like his piercing blue eyes. Many huskies have eyes like that.

I will let you guys know what he drops. :)

Yup, that's your Eric Northdog! :D

Ghostly ice blue eyes as true to the breed. Perhaps more of a friendly greeter than a guard dog. But he serves his purpose no less. Anyone's evil intentions would melt away before they have passed him :o

tvangstanke
08-07-15, 12:53 PM
OMG, he's TINY! Lol...when u put your cursor on him, what does it say he is?

----------------------

It says that Eric is a husky. Miniature Alaskan is still a husky, but more for cuddles and long walks than sledding.

tvangstanke
08-07-15, 01:02 PM
And Mr. Bigglesworth's real name is Anda the Sphynx.
Not mine this either (I have so many cool neighbours) ;)

stargaze91
08-07-15, 01:08 PM
I think there are TWO of those cats..cos the one in the first page aka Mr.Bigglesworth is brown with spots,but this one looks like grey and brown

tvangstanke
08-07-15, 01:11 PM
I think there are TWO of those cats..cos the one in the first page aka Mr.Bigglesworth is brown with spots,but this one looks like grey and brown

You're right! Well spotted ;)
Also the grey&sand has yellow eyes, while the brown&yellow has blue eyes.

All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up

Sandybellee
08-07-15, 01:22 PM
Yup, that's your Eric Northdog! :D

Ghostly ice blue eyes as true to the breed. Perhaps more of a friendly greeter than a guard dog. But he serves his purpose no less. Anyone's evil intentions would melt away before they have passed him :o

Eric Northdog!? I'm lolling so hard my eyes are watering! :D That's definitely what I'm gonna call him from now on.

Yes, he's such a cutie every villain will forget their evil plot and go pet him instead. :)

tvangstanke
08-07-15, 01:32 PM
Eric Northdog!? I'm lolling so hard my eyes are watering! :D That's definitely what I'm gonna call him from now on.

Yes, he's such a cutie every villain will forget their evil plot and go pet him instead. :)

*hands Sandybellee a Kleenex*

I cannot believe they didn't name the golden husky Pam :confused:

PrincessCupOButter
08-07-15, 01:39 PM
My first offer is for the pile o' gold. I'm going to pass, unless someone gets it and posts here about awesome drops. I'm disappointed that the prizes changed so quickly. I never got some (clock tower) Seems like it was always the poodle. :-( And I let the archery range go the first time, but it never came back. The first group seemed to stay forever! Count me in the group hoping they rotate the second set in again.

vanessapee
08-07-15, 01:51 PM
Is that the trophy like cup which appears when loading the game? Over the pile of coins?

Yes! Its the one. 1x1

doublescream
08-07-15, 03:04 PM
Just got the Pegasus statue! It's 1x1, collection time 16 hrs. I'll report back on drops tomorrow

2joos
08-07-15, 03:20 PM
Maya brown husky dropped milk and I think 80 coins so far

midsom
08-07-15, 04:58 PM
I got ore from the fire thing, I got a fey crystal from a poodle and a golden apple from the archery range so they are worth tapping

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-07-15, 05:11 PM
Ok, I think I have everything updated correctly in the first post with the new info now...

LOL @ Eric Northdog (I had to add that, lol).... I wonder what Alexander Skarsgard would think about that, lol. (Mmphf, hottie! lol)
...and I agree, Maya shoulda definitely been named PAM, lol!

Sooo... I take it we still don't know the real name of the brown Mr. Bigglesworth but the other (grey) one is named Anda? (A scrawny hairless cat is a farrrrrrr stretch from a SPHINX! Lol)

doublescream ~ what's the real name for the Pegasus statue? (Did I guess right by calling it Golden Pegasus Statue?)

midsom ~ what fire thing are you talking about? Lol, and what's it *really* called? ...and which ore, iron or silver? Collection time also 16 hrs?

Thx y'all! :)

jbfps116
08-07-15, 05:58 PM
hahahaha that hairless cat looks SO left out among all those furry kitties!!
[referring to the pic of the kitty commune pic on page 3

midsom
08-07-15, 06:35 PM
Second to last item on first post is called "Golden Brazier"

Edit to add temporary title crown/BBQ

crystiesc
08-07-15, 06:51 PM
Thanks for all the add'l info, y'all ... I added it to the first page for SW, along with some pix I snapped of, myself... Including this one I got on my baby account :

I got the Golden Throne on my main acct (info added to 1st post) ...and makes my eyebrows furrow, lol....isn't our throne "fit for an exquisite ruler" down in the SE corner of our maps????

LOL, blue/grey dog (are those dogs really Huskies?) is named Eric?... As in, the vampire from True Blood? LOL, is *that* why these dogs' eyes are freaky, cuz they're VAMPIRE dogs!?! LOL!

ETA: Those who got the freaky dogs lol, pls let us know if they drop the same things as the other regular dogs/cats, or if they're like the "Royal" poodles/kitties from last time.

Umm, I had no interest in the dogs. At all.

But now that they are VAMPIRE dogs, I need one.

Preferably Eric.

mikado86
08-07-15, 07:28 PM
1x1
16 hours timer
50 gold, 1 exp, no other apparent drop in 2 tries
http://s7.postimg.org/9abgg9xqx/2015_08_07_18_56_50.png
http://s24.postimg.org/q0t19mmr9/2015_08_07_18_59_16.png

AnniePMH
08-07-15, 11:04 PM
1x1
16 hours timer

Lol, these are some lousy drops from the golden deco for being on a 16 hr timer, both archway and statue!:rolleyes::confused::eek:

Edit: and apparently equally lousy from pile of gold...

Sandybellee
08-07-15, 11:18 PM
Yes, the brown husky should have been Pam! Lol

Anyway, Eric Northdog dropped a creep tooth (or maybe we should call it a vampire fang!), milk, xp and coins on his first feeding. :)

Edit: second feeding gave me 50 coins, 1 rat tail, milk and xp

doublescream
08-08-15, 07:12 AM
1x1
16 hours timer

Collected from my statue: 50 coins, 1 exp. What a disappointment!

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-08-15, 07:51 AM
Greetings all! ... My "throne" [insert toilet emoji lol] gave me 1XP, $50 coins and 1 jewel this morning...I'll add it to the list, along with all y'all's updates ...
LMAO that Eric gave a vampire fang (gotta add that, too funny lol)

Second to last item on first post is called "Golden Brazier"

Edit to add temporary title crown/BBQ
Got it... Although I've never had a gold brassiere that looked quite like THAT, LOL!, kidding.
16 hr collection time? and it dropped which ore for you: iron or silver?
Interesting to compare it to the bra we got last summer, during the Pyre Festival, lol
(Not decor to place, only hit the inventory)
------------
crystiesc ~ LOL! I kinda need Eric now too, even tho they're not *really* vampire dogs, they CAN be for us, lol

------------
mikado ~ OMG, those pix are HUGE! Lol ...Since we already have the image of the Pegasus Statue on the front page, I'm gonna attach the back of your card to my post here, along with the back of the card for the hairless "Sphynx" I just got for Greselda, so I can use their attachment # for the first post. (There's a 5-image limit to upload to a single post, grr, lol) :)
Hmphf, really hoping those gold things start dropping some GOLD STUFF!

Tealantern
08-08-15, 08:44 AM
The pile of coins is 1x1 and has a 16hr time. Not sure what it drops but I took a risk and placed mine by my troll vault! Friend request welcome too :-) Will post drops after 16hrs :-)

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-08-15, 09:00 AM
The pile of coins is 1x1 and has a 16hr time. Not sure what it drops but I took a risk and placed mine by my troll vault! Friend request welcome too :-) Will post drops after 16hrs :-)
Ok cool, thx ... Is "pile of coins" the official name for it?

Tealantern
08-08-15, 09:20 AM
Ok cool, thx ... Is "pile of coins" the official name for it?

"piles of gold"

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-08-15, 09:58 AM
"piles of gold"
Got it added, thx...with a name like that, it better drop something GOLD besides $50 in coins, lol.

midsom
08-08-15, 11:25 AM
Brazier dropped iron ore first time and coal second

Piles of gold coins, coins and XP, no notice that I was full of anything

mikado86
08-08-15, 06:22 PM
http://s10.postimg.org/y1dcl4f0n/2015_08_08_17_54_12.png

just for its name confirmation

Pic didn't work mikado.... SW

vanessapee
08-08-15, 08:49 PM
SW, will TL make pegasus statue bigger? It seems to be too small..

I'll check for you... :). SW

Tealantern
08-08-15, 10:44 PM
Got it added, thx...with a name like that, it better drop something GOLD besides $50 in coins, lol.

First piles of gold drop was 1xp and 200 coins lol No gold nugget yet (I will let you know if anything more exciting drops)!

eagleeye1186
08-08-15, 11:31 PM
You know, I am a level 50, over 900 neighbors, and have spent, but not excessively, and now I will be left out because I am an android player??? This is so unfair! Are you even trying to get this for android users?

AnniePMH
08-08-15, 11:37 PM
First piles of gold drop was 1xp and 200 coins lol No gold nugget yet (I will let you know if anything more exciting drops)!

Well, you got 150 coins more than I did from the arch, that's something...:rolleyes::D

mikado86
08-08-15, 11:56 PM
Pic didn't work mikado.... SW

might want to check whats going on then, its the second time I get told that when using http://postimage.org/ to [img] post images, from now ill try with the forum thingie

memphisgirl
08-09-15, 10:29 AM

I think so too! The arch, the throne, the brazier, the pegasus looks so Tiny ! Considering theys are not cheap, I expected a better/bigger look:)

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-09-15, 12:08 PM
I think so too! The arch, the throne, the brazier, the pegasus looks so Tiny ! Considering theys are not cheap, I expected a better/bigger look:)
Hey SW ~ Maybe TL would consider making these items a lil bit larger while still KEEPING the same 1x1 footprint?
(Or same 1x2, for the Arch) ...kinda like they did with the Easter egg tree? Lol

-----------------

K, thx. I just got the Piles of Gold today, too...
The back of the card asks: "What to do with them all?"
Hmmm... I think I'll throw 'em onto the nightstand that Ollie is gonna craft for me, LOL!

Tealantern
08-10-15, 12:47 AM
Just got another 1xp and 200coins from my piles of gold. I have too much gold coins anyway lol I was hoping for nuggets or gold tokens towards my kitchen lol

AnniePMH
08-10-15, 01:36 AM
Hey SW ~ Maybe TL would consider making these items a lil bit larger while still KEEPING the same 1x1 footprint?
(Or same 1x2, for the Arch) ...kinda like they did with the Easter egg tree? Lol

-----------------

K, thx. I just got the Piles of Gold today, too...
The back of the card asks: "What to do with them all?"
Hmmm... I think I'll throw 'em onto the nightstand that Ollie is gonna craft for me, LOL!

Just got another 1xp and 200coins from my piles of gold. I have too much gold coins anyway lol I was hoping for nuggets or gold tokens towards my kitchen lol

Coins are good to have, need them for u-goal #30. Although 50-200 coins every 16 hrs are, admittedly, a bit on the cheap side, so all these golden objects will instead feed u-goal #29, also of utmost importance:p

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-10-15, 09:03 AM
Hmphf, my "piles" of gold only gave me $200 coins too... I really thought it'd drop a token. And maybe it still will, maybe tokens are just random rare drops from it. (The pile DOES look like coins AND tokens, TL!)

midsom
08-11-15, 05:44 PM
My grey sphinx, Anda?, dropped fur today, which is ironic when you think about it.

Tealantern
08-12-15, 12:37 AM
Haha! Love it!

KylesKaren
08-12-15, 04:09 AM
If I'm reading this and understanding it correctly, ther is an update, but how do we IOS users get it?

SpiritWind00
08-12-15, 04:12 AM
If I'm reading this and understanding it correctly, ther is an update, but how do we IOS users get it?

Do you mean the prizes in the tent? They are auto updated. If you go into the tent now you'll see something new from this release as the major prize. (Sorry if I've misunderstood your question)

Changing topic, I have passed on feedback about the sizes of these prizes and they wanted to keep the size to 1x1 where possible to not use up so much of our kingdoms. Feedback has been passed on to the developers. The Pegasus statue size will remain as is. Thanks... :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-12-15, 08:03 AM
My grey sphinx, Anda?, dropped fur today, which is ironic when you think about it.
LOL! I wondered if that would happen, earlier in the thread...now I guess I'll need to see if *I* can cough up a fur ball, too! LOL

....Changing topic, I have passed on feedback about the sizes of these prizes and they wanted to keep the size to 1x1 where possible to not use up so much of our kingdoms. Feedback has been passed on to the developers. The Pegasus statue size will remain as is. Thanks... :)
SW~ Is it possible to check with staff about keeping the 1x1 footprint but making some of those items just a *lil bit* bigger, like they did with the egg tree during the first round of "prizes"?
At some point, it got slightly bigger but still stayed as a 1x1.
...and thanks for the first post declaration, lol :-*

Sidenote: using this post to attach more (unrelated-to-THIS-post) pix for use in the first post.

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-12-15, 10:22 AM

I haven't gotten the Pegasus Statue yet so now I'm curious...

Could someone post a pic of the Pegasus Statue and Unicorn Statue side by side so I can see how they compare?

N/mind y'all...I snapped a pic at Puffy's.
(Thx for indulging me with the temp rearrange, Puff. :))
They actually look pretty close, size-wise, to me...maybe Pegasus is just a teensy bit smaller.

Ash1780
08-12-15, 06:44 PM
Ok, so I have all the prizes I want except for 2-3 & need advice
#1 - are the "gold piles" worth going after?
#2 - I WANT that Gray Husky/Wolf - should I go after the other one too?

This is the most important one: #3 - are there any tips or tricks
to winning the prizes? B/c I REALLY don't want to waste all my gems on rotten cabbages *pouting*

Thanks y'all
*MWAH*
Ash

katbtodd
08-13-15, 01:35 AM
Sorry guys, but the stuff in the tent this time is the worst yet you won't see me wasting my gems on them not unless some body reports better drops from the gold stuff

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-13-15, 08:09 AM
Ok, so I have all the prizes I want except for 2-3 & need advice
#1 - are the "gold piles" worth going after?
#2 - I WANT that Gray Husky/Wolf - should I go after the other one too?

This is the most important one: #3 - are there any tips or tricks
to winning the prizes? B/c I REALLY don't want to waste all my gems on rotten cabbages *pouting*

Thanks y'all
*MWAH*
Ash
Ash ~ All known drops (so far) for the latest items to hit the Baron's Tent are outlined in the first post.

But, to answer your questions -
#1. So far, the only reported drop from the "piles of gold" is $200 coins. We don't yet know if anything else is programmed to drop from it (like tokens or gold nuggets, etc.) so is it worth it? ... Not yet, lol.
#2. Both huskies drop the same things, which is similar to all the other dog/cat drops (except the Royal ones - no silver or jewels have been reported as dropping from the huskies). Since they have the same drops, it's up to personal preference on whether to get BOTH of them or not.
#3. The best tips I can give you are these:
Use your daily 3 free cabbages, whether you want the Grand Prize or not (you'll still get the smaller prizes behind the Baron's face). When a Grand Prize hits that you WANT, throw your 3 free ones and buy the 22-cabbage packet. Most of the Grand Prizes have taken me at least 20 and sometimes ALL cabbages to win it. If you have 4 or more cabbages left over, they will carry over to the next day (but you won't get your 3 free ones). If 4 or more cabbages carry over, DON'T throw them unless it's a Grand Prize you want. (That way, you'll start with MORE than the 3 free ones, to try to get that Grand Prize that you DO want.) If you have 10+ cabbages to carry over from the previous day (doubtful, lol), & a Grand Prize appears that you want, throw 'em & then buy a smaller cabbage package to make up the difference, like the 10-cabbage packet.
(Larger the rotten cabbage packet, smaller the gem cost per rotten cabbage.)

Hope all of that makes sense and helps. :)

Ash1780
08-13-15, 02:00 PM
Thank you Oh Lucious Leader:D

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-14-15, 07:53 AM
Brazier dropped iron ore first time and coal second....(edit)
Either you have a super duper bra or the clasp on mine is broken, lol...
I've collected from mine twice now and have only gotten 1XP & $50 coins, no iron ore, no coal, ...and especially not a BURNING EMBER, which *could* technically drop from a GOLDEN BRAZIER! Grr, lol. (I'm not holding my breath for that ember, lol.)

scotslassuk
08-14-15, 10:43 AM
I think it's outrageous that we have to buy cabbages with gems to play a game within a game!! When infact they could allow us to grow the cabbages and charge a fee to enter the stupid tent!! That way we could use up the billions off coins we are accumulating that are sitting doing nothing anyway!! Oh no that's too simple for them! Unless they are making MORE money out off us our ideas don't count!! Really fed up feeding this game and no longer purchase gems as I've lost so many with the slip off a finger when again they could put in a button that says "do you wish to use X Amount off gems?" Just like it asks "do you wish to purchase X Amount off gems?" Why do they make things so hard for us??? Come on give us a break!!

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-15-15, 07:26 AM
Brazier dropped iron ore first time and coal second....(edit)

Either you have a super duper bra or the clasp on mine is broken, lol...
I've collected from mine twice now and have only gotten 1XP & $50 coins, no iron ore, no coal, ...and especially not a BURNING EMBER, which *could* technically drop from a GOLDEN BRAZIER! Grr, lol. (I'm not holding my breath for that ember, lol.)
Ok, make that THREE times now...and still, I'm just getting 1XP & $50 coins.
You sure that iron ore & coal dropped from your brazier and not from a clock tower??

AnniePMH
08-15-15, 08:03 AM
Ok, make that THREE times now...and still, I'm just getting 1XP & $50 coins.
You sure that iron ore & coal dropped from your brazier and not from a clock tower??

This is true, Captain, I did get a would be coal or iron drop from the brazier, then coins and coins and coins, and then I got bored and stored it.:rolleyes:

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-16-15, 09:32 AM
This is true, Captain, I did get a would be coal or iron drop from the brazier, then coins and coins and coins, and then I got bored and stored it.:rolleyes:
You're right... I finally got ONE lil piece of iron ore to drop with the 1XP & $50 coins, making those extra drops a "sometimes" lol.

AnniePMH
08-16-15, 10:02 AM
You're right... I finally got ONE lil piece of iron ore to drop with the 1XP & $50 coins, making those extra drops a "sometimes" lol.

Yep, a 'sometimes' if ever I saw one. But now it can do 'sometimes' in the Storage Cellar.:rolleyes:

katbtodd
08-18-15, 04:04 PM
Can't believe we got another Rotten cabbage value pack ,,yes I can , to me there is nothing in there worth paying gems for
Thinking there sales must be down, so they are pushing the stuff

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-19-15, 09:09 AM
Can't believe we got another Rotten cabbage value pack ,,yes I can , to me there is nothing in there worth paying gems for
Thinking there sales must be down, so they are pushing the stuff
Yeah...and either TL/S8 didn't see (or ignored, lol) my request in another thread for something diff to pair with the rotten cabbages than mushrooms and to substitute energy CRATES (instead of that instant 100-energy boost). *sigh* & /pass.

mikado86
08-27-15, 03:49 PM
I just received a message that the tend is changing items yet again, cut me and the little people that actually care and spend gems some slack and keep it consistently

Release 3: New prizes in tent. Details to go into this post of what they are...

Link to Baron's Tent April 2015 Release #1 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?80727-The-Baron-s-Game-Tent-amp-Daily-Market-Goals-%28IOS-1-3-only%29)
Link to Baron's Tent July 2015 Release #2 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82819-Castle-Story-07-02-Update-Baron-s-Tent-prizes-(July-2015)-IOS-only)
Link to Building Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76392-Castle-Story-Building-Guide&p=1030155&viewfull=1#post1030155)

last baron prizes lasted at random and I personally have not fount what I really wanted to buy (golden caliche) not once, extend it for one more month or let us pick the daily prize.

elizabetheva
08-28-15, 03:22 PM
I actually think the cat is kind of funny. If I had more room I might get it for my Greselda corner.

I love that they are releasing new content frequently with the game tent but I hope they throw a few of the things I missed in some kind of sale at some point. I wouldn't mind if they weren't in the market all of the time but adding items to the market temporarily a couple of times a year wouldn't take away from the 'exclusive' nature of the tent items once they aren't new anymore. I know this has been discussed, but over time I would likely buy all of them, just because I like to 'collect' the items, if they were in the market and priced more like 50-100 gems each.

08-28-15, 05:38 PM
I actually think the cat is kind of funny. If I had more room I might get it for my Greselda corner.

I love that they are releasing new content frequently with the game tent but I hope they throw a few of the things I missed in some kind of sale at some point. I wouldn't mind if they weren't in the market all of the time but adding items to the market temporarily a couple of times a year wouldn't take away from the 'exclusive' nature of the tent items once they aren't new anymore. I know this has been discussed, but over time I would likely buy all of them, just because I like to 'collect' the items, if they were in the market and priced more like 50-100 gems each.

Yes! Agree, most of high level players are "collectors" so i would also be glad to be able to have all of the prizes, but i doubt tl put them in market even temporary...(

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-30-15, 09:42 AM
Who wants to blow on the dice I have in my hand? Lol

It looks like I only have a few days left before the new (Release#4) items will hit the tent (thinking, probably Thursday?)
...and ERIC NORTHDOG hasn't made an appearance yet!
I neeeeeeed a blue Viking vampire dog, y'all! LOL

So, blow some good luck my way! :wink:

PS. By request of SW, I went ahead and started a new thread for the Sept prizes, even though they haven't hit yet.

newpam575
08-30-15, 11:13 AM

It looks like I only have a few days left before the new (Release#4) items will hit the tent (thinking, probably Thursday?)

PS. By request of SW, I went ahead and started a new thread for the Sept prizes, even though they haven't hit yet.

Here you go.......I hope it works.

Ash1780
08-31-15, 10:24 AM
If I blow on yours will you blow on mine? I only need/want Maya (the brown dog). I have all the gaudy King stuff except for the coins(which I don't want anyway) & I DO NOT WANT that creepy looking Sphinx cat - sorry to all the Sphinx lovers out there - I actually like them in RL but in CS land...creepy But those are always the only things in that ugly a** tent when I go there! UGH!

Good Luck Lucious Leader
*BLOW*
Ash

NorthWoodsKingdom
09-02-15, 05:32 AM
Thx newpam Sophia & Ash ~ It worked, y'all! I just got Eric Northdog! :)
Now my queendom is complete (for the time being lol), guarded by a vampire dog ... and just in time too, cuz I guess those prizes will be changing out tomorrow. (?)

Ash ~ I had to get one of those ugly hairless Mr. Bigglesworth cats; Greselda insisted. Lol
G'luck with Maya (lil *blow* of luck back your way).

SpiritWind00
09-03-15, 04:43 PM
Closing thread as new tent prizes have be***.