PDA

View Full Version : Gold producing dragons?

krystynam
08-05-15, 03:52 PM
Hiya!

Quick question re Gold producing dragons.... Do they all produce at the same rate? (Just trying to decide which dragon to buy first)

Thx!!!

gail66
08-05-15, 04:01 PM
I wouldn't bother if I was you there all **** save ya gold dear

cocauina
08-05-15, 04:02 PM
Every gold dragon produces the same amount of gold.
I have 5 gold dragons and I recommend you to buy the cheapest one first, or even wait for a Gold Dragon sale, or for a new gold dragon where TL releases the dragon for half of the price :)

Baby form - lvl 1 to 3 - 1 gold per day
Juvenile form - lvl 4 to 6 - 2 gold per day
Adult form - lvl 7 to 9 - 4 gold per day
Epid form - lvl 10 to 15 - 5 gold per day

krystynam
08-05-15, 04:12 PM
Every gold dragon produces the same amount of gold.
I have 5 gold dragons and I recommend you to buy the cheapest one first, or even wait for a Gold Dragon sale, or for a new gold dragon where TL releases the dragon for half of the price :)

Baby form - lvl 1 to 3 - 1 gold per day
Juvenile form - lvl 4 to 6 - 2 gold per day
Adult form - lvl 7 to 9 - 4 gold per day
Epid form - lvl 10 to 15 - 5 gold per day

Thanks! That's exactly the info I needed. I didn't realize they produced more than 1 bar as they aged, that's awesome!!
Now to save up the 8 mil for habitat :-)
I like Goldleaf the best, thankfully it is the cheaper one.

Does anyone know how often they go on sale? I haven't seen any sales on em myself but I haven't been playing that long either...

belarica
08-05-15, 05:22 PM
I imagine the next sale will be around Christmas time? At least I believe they were all on sale around that time last year, not sure.

Kennedward
08-05-15, 05:28 PM
Nice to see someone saving up for gold producing dragons, good luck saving! :D

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
08-05-15, 05:35 PM
Also please TL, make them earn more gold! At lvl 15 earns just 5 gold like in epic? THAT HAS NO BENEFIT!

Make them earn 6-9 gold in said form, also make gold earning dragons cheaper

Kennedward
08-05-15, 05:45 PM
Also please TL, make them earn more gold! At lvl 15 earns just 5 gold like in epic? THAT HAS NO BENEFIT!

Make them earn 6-9 gold in said form, also make gold earning dragons cheaper

Agreed. Feeding them beyond LV10 means nothing right now

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
08-05-15, 07:13 PM
Agreed. Feeding them beyond LV10 means nothing right now
Correct, IT'S JUST A WASTE OF FOOD!!! Please make this game better TL! We need many, many things...

PLEASE TL MAKE THE TREASURE DRAGON COST 800 GOLD, HE'S THE STANDARD DRGAON OF THE TYPE!

Kennedward
08-05-15, 07:16 PM
Yea, no point in doing it especially when it's gold producing, you won't want it to be exhausted and have to spend 2 hrs healing

freshfunin2008
08-05-15, 09:56 PM
You could see a gold producing dragon on sale for as low as 600 gold maybe just maybe twice a year. There was one about 5 or 6 months ago that came out at 600 gold for about 5 to 7 days. I think I have bought 4 of them in one acct and I got each of them for 600 gold.

glenngenius
08-05-15, 11:51 PM
Thanks! That's exactly the info I needed. I didn't realize they produced more than 1 bar as they aged, that's awesome!!
Now to save up the 8 mil for habitat :-)
I like Goldleaf the best, thankfully it is the cheaper one.

Does anyone know how often they go on sale? I haven't seen any sales on em myself but I haven't been playing that long either...

Usually gold-producing dragons go on sale by the end of the year. :) There was thos one time where they released the gilded dragon if I remember correctly at 300 gold. :)

pernmagic
08-06-15, 01:03 AM
If you do check the prices to buy and how much food they eat to evolve, it does differ , I keep my 3 at L8, they produce 4 gold bars a day each but need a LOT more food to get to epic level to produce 5 a day ..... And I'm on a continual food hunt for all the others at the moment .....

cocauina
08-06-15, 01:50 AM
Every gold dragon goes on sale when they are released for the first time.
Last Christmas (2014) TL put every gold dragon on sale. Midas and Stainglass gold dragons, were re-released along with the gold sale, their price didn't change because their proce is half than the currently gold dragons in the market.

Kennedward
08-06-15, 06:49 AM
It's definitely worth the gold in the long term, you'll make back all your gold paid for it, and afterward you'll keep on making more :D

cocauina
08-06-15, 07:28 AM
It's definitely worth the gold in the long term, you'll make back all your gold paid for it, and afterward you'll keep on making more :D

True, the amount of gold that I currently have, I would take much longer to reach it if I didn't had my gold dragons :)

AwesomeChefDad
08-06-15, 08:10 AM
Yeah I wait it out and accumulate, so when the sales come I will buy whatever the max I can. I have 7 of them and looks like I have 3 more I can get. If the 600 sale comes I will buy whatever they allow.

freshfunin2008
08-06-15, 08:10 AM
I think we are due another Gold producing dragon or at least a sale on existing gold dragons.

Kennedward
08-06-15, 04:11 PM
I think we are due another Gold producing dragon or at least a sale on existing gold dragons.

Agreed, since there are 10 dragon spaces but only 9 gold dragons right now

glenngenius
08-06-15, 07:58 PM
Agreed, since there are 10 dragon spaces but only 9 gold dragons right now

Should be! I'm going to buy several gold-producing dragons once TL releases them on sale! :)

Kennedward
08-07-15, 06:35 AM
Should be! I'm going to buy several gold-producing dragons once TL releases them on sale! :)

I got all 9 already, waiting for the 10th one :D

amerirish
08-07-15, 06:41 AM
I have 9 as well. It was a Christmas present to myself last year :)

Just want to warn anyone who is collecting gold dragons: The habitats can hold 2 gold producing dragons, but the max limit of gold it can hold is 5. At Epic level, each dragon will produce 5 gold each per day. Therefore, it's urgent that you collect more than once per day or you will not get the full benefit. I would suggest getting your dragons their own habitat until you hit the max and are forced to double up. Personally, I collect from them every chance I get, even one bar at a time, just to make sure I get the max gold.

Kennedward
08-07-15, 06:46 AM
Agreed, I usually collect when there's 2 golds in the habitats that have 2 dragons, but for the habitat that has 1 single dragon, I wait until the collect icon shows up

glenngenius
08-07-15, 09:51 AM
I got all 9 already, waiting for the 10th one :D

Wow! Awesome! I have 4 (Treasure, Rose Gold, Gilded, Midas). I'm planning to get the rest soon! :D

freshfunin2008
08-07-15, 10:24 AM
I only have 1 in each habitat so I just set a 24 hour timer and collect all 5 bars once a day. LOL

Kennedward
08-07-15, 01:12 PM
Wow! Awesome! I have 4 (Treasure, Rose Gold, Gilded, Midas). I'm planning to get the rest soon! :D

Good luck saving your gold :D

kcimythgim
08-08-15, 02:44 PM
I've bought two gold dragons when they first came out and they were only 600 gold. TL put both of these dragons on sale when they were first released, then raised the price a couple of weeks later. There was also a big sale last year around Black Friday where lots of gold dragons were discounted and old ones were brought back.

blackeneddove
08-08-15, 03:45 PM
I have 9 as well. It was a Christmas present to myself last year :)

Just want to warn anyone who is collecting gold dragons: The habitats can hold 2 gold producing dragons, but the max limit of gold it can hold is 5. At Epic level, each dragon will produce 5 gold each per day. Therefore, it's urgent that you collect more than once per day or you will not get the full benefit. I would suggest getting your dragons their own habitat until you hit the max and are forced to double up. Personally, I collect from them every chance I get, even one bar at a time, just to make sure I get the max gold.

Further warning - Important: This only works for players who purchased the original Treasure Terrace which held 2 dragons and 10/gold. The new habitats currently available for purchase also hold 2 dragons, but only hold 5 gold/day. I've seen many theories on how to get "all the gold" and it seemed confusing, so I wanted to be sure before I put 2 dragons in one habitat that it was indeed possible to get 10 gold/day from 2 epic gold-producing dragons.

After sending a PM, I was told by a moderator who looked into this for me when Rose Gold was released, that no matter what I did, I could only get 5 gold per day from these new habitats even if I put two dragons in there. Apparently, this is the way TL has the habitats now. Sorry to say, but there's no special way of collecting to get 5 gold from each dragon in a single habitat, I checked. So, I had to buy a second habitat for my second gold-producing dragon. Eight Million coins for each habitat!! Just to get 10 gold a day. :mad:

The Treasure Terrace needs to be changed back to 10 per day with 2 dragons, or if they want to keep the habitats at a max of 5 gold/day for us newer players, they should give us more habitats (limit being one habitat for each dragon). IMO, I'm opposed to the latter choice, because I'm running out of room for habitats. I also don't see how this would work out considering many players already have 2 dragons in each habitat (which makes sense because they hold two, and the habitats are super expensive!) It's better, and fairer to change the habitats back to holding 10 gold/day.

Once new players understand that two dragons in one habitat still equals 5 gold every 24 hrs, they will know it's not worth the money to buy all the gold producing dragons. As it is, with a max of 5 treasure terraces, I will only ever own 5 gold producing dragons. Totally unfair, as I would like to have them all one day, but not if I can only get 5 gold with 2 epic dragons in one habitat. That's ridiculous.

Kennedward
08-08-15, 04:01 PM
Further warning - Important: This only works for players who purchased the original Treasure Terrace which held 2 dragons and 10/gold. The new habitats currently available for purchase also hold 2 dragons, but only hold 5 gold/day. I've seen many theories on how to get "all the gold" and it seemed confusing, so I wanted to be sure before I put 2 dragons in one habitat that it was indeed possible to get 10 gold/day from 2 epic gold-producing dragons.

After sending a PM, I was told by a moderator who looked into this for me when Rose Gold was released, that no matter what I did, I could only get 5 gold per day from these new habitats even if I put two dragons in there. Apparently, this is the way TL has the habitats now. Sorry to say, but there's no special way of collecting to get 5 gold from each dragon in a single habitat, I checked. So, I had to buy a second habitat for my second gold-producing dragon. Eight Million coins for each habitat!! Just to get 10 gold a day. :mad:

The Treasure Terrace needs to be changed back to 10 per day with 2 dragons, or if they want to keep the habitats at a max of 5 gold/day for us newer players, they should give us more habitats (limit being one habitat for each dragon). IMO, I'm opposed to the latter choice, because I'm running out of room for habitats. I also don't see how this would work out considering many players already have 2 dragons in each habitat (which makes sense because they hold two, and the habitats are super expensive!) It's better, and fairer to change the habitats back to holding 10 gold/day.

Once new players understand that two dragons in one habitat still equals 5 gold every 24 hrs, they will know it's not worth the money to buy all the gold producing dragons. As it is, with a max of 5 treasure terraces, I will only ever own 5 gold producing dragons. Totally unfair, as I would like to have them all one day, but not if I can only get 5 gold with 2 epic dragons in one habitat. That's ridiculous.

Yea, they made the change a long time ago, now all the new ones only hold 5, making us collect at least twice a day

glenngenius
08-08-15, 08:35 PM
Good luck saving your gold :D

Thanks! I hope I can save enough for the gold dragons I don't have yet. :)

krystynam
08-08-15, 08:45 PM

Darn it
Wish I'd read this earlier. Time to save up another 8 mil!!! Thanks so much for posting because nowhere is this info given by TL. This is ridiculous after spending $ on gold dragons.

PepperWoo
08-08-15, 10:55 PM

It is true that the new treasure terraces only hold 5 gold/day. However, if you have two lvl10 gold dragons in one habitat, you get 5 gold/12 hours. At the 12-hour mark, your habitat with 2 dragons gets full, which means you could collect twice a day and still get 10 gold. The time of gold drops is this, basically:

1 dragon/habitat

1 gold every 4 hours 48 mins
2 gold every 9 hours 36 mins
3 gold every 14 hours 24 mins
4 gold every 19 hours 12 mins
5 gold every 24 hours

2 dragons/habitat

1 gold every 2 hours 24 mins
2 gold every 4 hours 48 mins
3 gold every 7 hours 12 mins
4 gold every 9 hours 36 mins
5 gold every 12 hours

Kennedward
08-09-15, 06:21 AM
Yea, that's why with my 9 gold dragons, I have to collect gold twice a day to make sure they don't get max out and I don't miss out on gold

kjbrogren
08-09-15, 07:53 AM
Also another word of advice you will see gold bars on top of your gold producing habitat, when you gold producing dragon is able to collect 1 gold bar.

Make sure you dont collect it until you are ready to cuz it may look like the habitat is full but there's only 1 gold bars in there. The timer will restart again after you collect.

I collect mine every day at the same time to get 5 gold bars. If its not 24hrs exactly you will only get 4 gold bars.

I do not use them to battle cuz like Kennedward said if the dragon loses you have to wait until its healed. Also the timer will reset to when the dragon is back in the habitat. I just use to collect gold only.

blackeneddove
08-09-15, 08:46 AM
It is true that the new treasure terraces only hold 5 gold/day. However, if you have two lvl10 gold dragons in one habitat, you get 5 gold/12 hours. At the 12-hour mark, your habitat with 2 dragons gets full, which means you could collect twice a day and still get 10 gold. The time of gold drops is this, basically:

1 dragon/habitat

5 gold every 24 hours

2 dragons/habitat

1 gold every 2 hours 24 mins
2 gold every 4 hours 48 mins
3 gold every 7 hours 12 mins
4 gold every 9 hours 36 mins
5 gold every 12 hours

Hmm... I asked a moderator about this specifically before purchasing my second gold dragon (and second habitat) because I had read everywhere in the forums that this could be done. It was checked into for me and confirmed that the habitats can only produce 5 gold/day. What I was told was that I could not receive 10 gold/day because the habitat maxed out at 5 gold every 24 hrs even with 2 epic dragons, so I figured what I must have read about on the forums with players getting all their gold was with the old habitat.

Do you have a new habitat or an old one that you are able to do this with? If you actually can, maybe I shouldn't bring too much attention to this lol ;)

I am going to try it! Maybe my question was misunderstood somehow. :D It will be sad to miss out on gold if it doesn't work, but I simply MUST know! :cool:

blackeneddove
08-09-15, 08:52 AM
Darn it
Wish I'd read this earlier. Time to save up another 8 mil!!! Thanks so much for posting because nowhere is this info given by TL. This is ridiculous after spending $ on gold dragons.

I am going to do an experiment for you, krystynam! I'm going to put both my epic dragons into one habitat on Tuesday (after I have enough gold to buy this new habitat currently on sale) and by Wednesday we will know for sure if this works! ;-)

It could be that my question was somehow misunderstood. (not sure how, when I was very clear in saying I thought it was the dragon who produced the gold - level 1-3 being 1/gold, epic being 5/gold... and not that habitat that produced the gold)

Either way, it's time to find out! Hopefully it works and I don't miss out on 5 bars of gold. I will cry.

Annica5
08-09-15, 09:46 AM
I can tell for sure: I have 3 new habitats, 2 gold producing dragons in each. I collect 9 gold bars per habitat per day, 5 in the morning and 4 in the evening. If I could be bothered to calculate time exactly I might get 10 per day ;) but I'm happy as I am. To tell the truth I love the dragons' look and I love the klonk of the gold bars as I collect. Very satisfied with the investment.

PepperWoo
08-09-15, 10:46 AM
Hmm... I asked a moderator about this specifically before purchasing my second gold dragon (and second habitat) because I had read everywhere in the forums that this could be done. It was checked into for me and confirmed that the habitats can only produce 5 gold/day. What I was told was that I could not receive 10 gold/day because the habitat maxed out at 5 gold every 24 hrs even with 2 epic dragons, so I figured what I must have read about on the forums with players getting all their gold was with the old habitat.

Do you have a new habitat or an old one that you are able to do this with? If you actually can, maybe I shouldn't bring too much attention to this lol ;)

I am going to try it! Maybe my question was misunderstood somehow. :D It will be sad to miss out on gold if it doesn't work, but I simply MUST know! :cool:

I've only started buying treasure dragons from last year's Black Friday or Christmas Sale (can't remember exactly) so I can guarantee you that I have the new ones that only hold 5 gold/day and I still get 10 gold from each habitat daily by collecting every 12 hours (+1 minute, so I don't accidentally collect early and miss that 1 gold by mere seconds).

The treasure dragons are huge investments especially if bought at full price. Don't you think everyone would've lashed out on TL big time if they absolutely couldn't milk the most out of those dragons with the set limitations? Sure the new habitat means twice the work since you absolutely have to collect twice if you want 10 gold but it is certainly doable. I and many others can assure that. You could set up a 12-hour alarm to help you remember if you want, that's what I do.

Kennedward
08-10-15, 08:11 AM
I have a new strategy, collect whenever I see 2 gold, that way I don't miss out on 1 gold, since 4 of my gold habitats have 2 dragons in them, but the max only holds 5, which means the 6th gold could be lost

blackeneddove
08-10-15, 08:38 AM
I've only started buying treasure dragons from last year's Black Friday or Christmas Sale (can't remember exactly) so I can guarantee you that I have the new ones that only hold 5 gold/day and I still get 10 gold from each habitat daily by collecting every 12 hours (+1 minute, so I don't accidentally collect early and miss that 1 gold by mere seconds).

The treasure dragons are huge investments especially if bought at full price. Don't you think everyone would've lashed out on TL big time if they absolutely couldn't milk the most out of those dragons with the set limitations? Sure the new habitat means twice the work since you absolutely have to collect twice if you want 10 gold but it is certainly doable. I and many others can assure that. You could set up a 12-hour alarm to help you remember if you want, that's what I do.
I was thinking this very thing! That's why I thought it was weird that they told me that (and of course it made me angry to save up for a second habitat that I clearly don't need).

I also use alarms to help me remember when to collect gold (once per day) but I will definitely use it even more when I need to collect twice per day.

Thanks so much for the info! I will always believe my fellow players the most. ;)

I guess the good news is whenever I do have enough gold for a third gold producing dragon, I already have a habitat! :cool:

blackeneddove
08-10-15, 08:42 AM
I can tell for sure: I have 3 new habitats, 2 gold producing dragons in each. I collect 9 gold bars per habitat per day, 5 in the morning and 4 in the evening. If I could be bothered to calculate time exactly I might get 10 per day ;) but I'm happy as I am. To tell the truth I love the dragons' look and I love the klonk of the gold bars as I collect. Very satisfied with the investment.

Thank you, Annica5 and to everyone - thank you so much for clarifying this for me! I thought it was crazy that two epic dragons in one habitat couldn't make 10 gold/day. Now I know that they can (like I thought they should) and feel much better about my investment in purchasing a second habitat for when I can afford a third dragon. :o

I would definitely recommend saving gold for gold-producing dragons. They are awesome. :) Too bad I'm about to spend all my savings on this new habitat...:p

Kennedward
08-10-15, 10:27 AM
Agreed, that's why I skipped buying 4 dragon habitats in the past to save up for all 9 gold dragons :cool:

freshfunin2008
08-10-15, 10:48 AM
We need a sell on Gold dragons for 500 gold right away.

Kennedward
08-10-15, 11:03 AM
Most sales have been 800 or 600 gold, never had 500 before, although Glided was on sale for 300 gold at first

roguebee
08-11-15, 08:51 AM
For future reference, do I need a nest free when I buy a gold-producing dragon or will it go into storage?

Kennedward
08-11-15, 09:29 AM
It'll go on a nest when you buy it

luckyaa7
08-11-15, 12:07 PM
Is it worth buying the gold producing? I don't like to spend money to get gold, but saving all the gold i can get to get one gold producing dragon... I am playing TL games to get golds, and it takes forever...

Kennedward
08-11-15, 12:12 PM
Is it worth buying the gold producing? I don't like to spend money to get gold, but saving all the gold i can get to get one gold producing dragon... I am playing TL games to get golds, and it takes forever...

It was definitely worth it for me, because you'll eventually make it all back and more. But it's up to you

freshfunin2008
08-11-15, 02:15 PM
If you get a dragon on sell for 600 and you earn 5 a day after the first week or so you only need 120 days to make it back. Personally I saved my gold from neighbors and installing games to get my first ones way back in the day. Then the 2nd one came fast when you also earn 5 gold per day.

luckyaa7
08-11-15, 03:54 PM
If you get a dragon on sell for 600 and you earn 5 a day after the first week or so you only need 120 days to make it back. Personally I saved my gold from neighbors and installing games to get my first ones way back in the day. Then the 2nd one came fast when you also earn 5 gold per day.

I am waiting for the sale so I can get my first one. Thank you for the advice!

luckyaa7
08-11-15, 03:55 PM
It was definitely worth it for me, because you'll eventually make it all back and more. But it's up to you

I think I am going to get my first one when it goes on sale( hope it does...). Thank you for the advice!

Kennedward
08-11-15, 04:17 PM
I think I am going to get my first one when it goes on sale( hope it does...). Thank you for the advice!

Yea, just wait for it, that's how I got all 9, all were on sale :cool:

krystynam
08-11-15, 04:33 PM
I am going to do an experiment for you, krystynam! I'm going to put both my epic dragons into one habitat on Tuesday (after I have enough gold to buy this new habitat currently on sale) and by Wednesday we will know for sure if this works! ;-)

It could be that my question was somehow misunderstood. (not sure how, when I was very clear in saying I thought it was the dragon who produced the gold - level 1-3 being 1/gold, epic being 5/gold... and not that habitat that produced the gold)

Either way, it's time to find out! Hopefully it works and I don't miss out on 5 bars of gold. I will cry.

Thank you, Annica5 and to everyone - thank you so much for clarifying this for me! I thought it was crazy that two epic dragons in one habitat couldn't make 10 gold/day. Now I know that they can (like I thought they should) and feel much better about my investment in purchasing a second habitat for when I can afford a third dragon. :o

I would definitely recommend saving gold for gold-producing dragons. They are awesome. :) Too bad I'm about to spend all my savings on this new habitat...:p

Most sales have been 800 or 600 gold, never had 500 before, although Glided was on sale for 300 gold at first

Thanks for all the responses!
What a pain in the rear it is to collect max gold eh?! But the things we do for gold...

So, can anyone spell this out for me - I have 3 habitats, 3 Lvl 10 dragons. When/How often should I collect gold to get my 5 bars per dragon.
Thanks for the help!

Kennedward
08-11-15, 04:34 PM
What a pain in the rear it is to collect max gold eh?! But the things we do for gold...

So, can anyone spell this out for me - I have 3 habitats, 3 Lvl 10 dragons. When/How often should I collect gold to get my 5 bars per dragon.
Thanks for the help!

They produce 5 per day, so you should collect everyday, or when the collect icon appears

Annica5
08-12-15, 03:13 AM

Thanks for the help!
This is trickier than it sounds: if you collect the same time every day you can't be a few minutes early because that gives only 4 bars. 24 hours + 5 minutes is what is needed but how keep track of that? Like I said before I can't be bothered, I collect when I see the icon. That appears when there is 4 bars in the habitat.

mbyte68
08-12-15, 03:32 AM
This is trickier than it sounds: if you collect the same time every day you can't be a few minutes early because that gives only 4 bars. 24 hours + 5 minutes is what is needed but how keep track of that? Like I said before I can't be bothered, I collect when I see the icon. That appears when there is 4 bars in the habitat.

yh im usually same jst collect when i see the gold icon :D

Kennedward
08-12-15, 06:46 AM

Agreed, that's what I do

amerirish
08-12-15, 06:50 AM
I collect every time there's even 1 bar available. Then again, I have some doubled up habitats.

Kennedward
08-13-15, 06:17 AM
I collect every time there's even 1 bar available. Then again, I have some doubled up habitats.

I tried your method, seems too much work for me as I work full time during the day, so I still prefer to collect when the icon shows up

luckyaa7
08-14-15, 08:08 PM
I have been saving the gold so I can buy the gold producing dragon.. I finally saved up to 650 and today I tried to collect food and pushed a little too early and ended up spending 500 gold!!!! This is not fair... Ugh

Kennedward
08-15-15, 06:16 AM
I have been saving the gold so I can buy the gold producing dragon.. I finally saved up to 650 and today I tried to collect food and pushed a little too early and ended up spending 500 gold!!!! This is not fair... Ugh

Ah the famous gold trap!

luckyaa7
08-15-15, 06:43 AM
Ah the famous gold trap!

Now I need to be extra careful clicking anything now... I don't know how I am going to save it back up.. Ugh..

glenngenius
08-15-15, 07:46 AM

If this is the first time it happened, you can try emailing TL for a possible gold reversal.

Kennedward
08-15-15, 10:37 AM
Now I need to be extra careful clicking anything now... I don't know how I am going to save it back up.. Ugh..

Yea, it's easy to lose gold in this game, even if you are careful, sometimes a wrong press can still lose gold

ireyesi
08-15-15, 08:25 PM
I've saved almost 850 gold.. And am DYING to buy a gold producing dragon ASAP.. Based on the past sales of them, does anyone have a clue as to when another might become on sale for less gold? (Because I wouldn't pay real money for it)

LonePudding
08-15-15, 08:44 PM
I've saved almost 850 gold.. And am DYING to buy a gold producing dragon ASAP.. Based on the past sales of them, does anyone have a clue as to when another might become on sale for less gold? (Because I wouldn't pay real money for it)

The next one might be on Black Friday (27th November). I remember last year's Black Friday was full of sales!

pernmagic
08-16-15, 12:42 AM
The next one might be on Black Friday (27th November). I remember last year's Black Friday was full of sales!
Hope you are right..... Nice to see you on the forum,:) how is it going ?

Kennedward
08-16-15, 06:59 AM

Hopefully there'll be one, I have thousands of gold saved up! :cool:

LonePudding
08-17-15, 03:33 AM
Hope you are right..... Nice to see you on the forum,:) how is it going ?
Hi:) I'm still around, just over on the FFS forum. I still admire all the new dragons here though lol, that's pretty sad

Kennedward
08-17-15, 07:03 AM
Hi:) I'm still around, just over on the FFS forum. I still admire all the new dragons here though lol, that's pretty sad

Agreed

freshfunin2008
08-17-15, 10:35 AM
If this is the first time it happened, you can try emailing TL for a possible gold reversal.

Yes they tend to give you a one time freebie. After that you have just increased their annual bonuses paid out to the lame staff.

Kennedward
08-17-15, 10:37 AM
Yea that's how they make money, from players paying money for gold

freshfunin2008
08-17-15, 12:22 PM
yeah I am prime for one. I don't like tol hoard the gold. I am just waiting for a 600 or 500 new drag or an existing one to go on sale.

Kennedward
08-17-15, 04:12 PM
I have thousands waiting for the next gold dragon, the rest are saving up for a 4 dragon habitat to go on sale :cool:

luckyaa7
08-18-15, 03:30 PM

I emailed TL per your suggestion. And they did reverse it for me as one time exception. Thank you for the suggestion!!!

Kennedward
08-18-15, 05:04 PM
That's great!

glenngenius
08-19-15, 03:29 AM
I emailed TL per your suggestion. And they did reverse it for me as one time exception. Thank you for the suggestion!!!

You're welcome! I also got into a gold trap before and they attended to it as well. :)

luckyaa7
09-27-15, 06:18 AM
Now i have epic white gold dragon whicb should procuce 5 gold a day. Why do I keep getting gold icon to collect and have only 2 gold?? Can someone please explain what I am missing here??

meoconlunar
09-27-15, 07:47 AM
1 dragon/habitat

5 gold every 24 hours

just wait 24 hours to collect gold.

luckyaa7
09-27-15, 07:59 AM
just wait 24 hours to collect gold.

So I should wait for 24 hours even after the gold collection pops up?? It poped up again and wondering whether I should collect or not. Thanks!

lady_saphira
09-27-15, 08:23 AM
Ugh. That sounds complicated, lol. But free gold is free gold, I guess.

jacksusa
09-27-15, 10:21 PM
Yes they tend to give you a one time freebie. After that you have just increased their annual bonuses paid out to the lame staff.
Read 'Glass Door'. It's not the staff that are lame.

rasike
09-27-15, 11:47 PM
So I should wait for 24 hours even after the gold collection pops up?? It poped up again and wondering whether I should collect or not. Thanks!
Yes, you should wait 24 hours and then collect gold, if you want to get 5 gold a day. I would suggest to collect after 24 hours + 1 or 2 minutes to make sure you will really get 5 gold, not 4 gold. I always wait 24 hours and 2 minutes.