PDA

View Full Version : missing mastery cupcakes plaque

monaasn
08-05-15, 08:05 AM
After I've Mastery Cupcakes with 3 stars - I don't got Plaque. I have look on to Decor tab but not any plaque stored there. Did I miss something ?

thanks for help.

kooky panda
08-05-15, 08:25 AM
Try restarting your game or device. If it is still missing, send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

FrozenTurtle
08-05-15, 05:30 PM
After I've Mastery Cupcakes with 3 stars - I don't got Plaque. I have look on to Decor tab but not any plaque stored there. Did I miss something ?

thanks for help.

Sorry to hear that! Did you see a pop-up showing that you mastered this recipe? If you did, what button did you tap after that? Any other information would also be helpful. Thanks!

monaasn
08-05-15, 08:57 PM
Sorry to hear that! Did you see a pop-up showing that you mastered this recipe? If you did, what button did you tap after that? Any other information would also be helpful. Thanks!

Yes, The mastery windows showing up. I did tap "PLACE". But I think it's not totally done yet as usual. I used to play on airport lounge and suddenly call for boarding. So I close my ipad cover before it's place properly.

After reconnect everything gone. How can I have the plaque again ? It's can not find anywhere.

Thanks a lot for reply.

FrozenTurtle
08-06-15, 12:00 PM
Yes, The mastery windows showing up. I did tap "PLACE". But I think it's not totally done yet as usual. I used to play on airport lounge and suddenly call for boarding. So I close my ipad cover before it's place properly.

After reconnect everything gone. How can I have the plaque again ? It's can not find anywhere.

Thanks a lot for reply.

We'll have someone take a look at your support ticket and assist you. Sorry about that!