PDA

View Full Version : Obon Festival

Natasha_07
08-04-15, 12:59 PM
When are these dragons from except cherry blossom ?

renbuxing
08-04-15, 01:25 PM
Steel samurai was from a tournament, Rising Sun was from an event, correct me if I am wrong :)

9krm
08-04-15, 01:36 PM
If you were going to get one of them, which one would it be?

jim23cash
08-04-15, 01:36 PM
When are these dragons from except cherry blossom ?

We had a Japanese World Event, and we received a Tea Garden habitat that holds 4 Dragons; and these Dragons: Kabuki, White Ninja, Steel Samurai, and Rising Sun. I think we also got a cherry tree in bloom, and maybe one other decoration. Also around the same time, they released Bonsai, and a raccoon looking dragon. (TANUKI)
If you go to the Dragon Story HomePage, (use breadcrumbs above) you could search for world events, and probably find the thread for that event.
EDIT: White Ninja is white colored Dragon, to differentiate it from the Champion Dragon "Ninja", which had already been released.

Natasha_07
08-04-15, 01:42 PM
Thanks for the answers, this is definitely before android had tournaments and world events.

BTW anyone who missed out or not get this going to buy ? The notification said they're on 80% sale.

Rainstorms45
08-04-15, 01:59 PM
Can you breed them or only buy?

debhutchinson
08-04-15, 02:05 PM
Loved this event when it ran. I would really like to buy some more of the Tea Garden Habitats. Hope an increase to the habitat maximum and more land is coming very soon. :)

kooky panda
08-04-15, 02:30 PM
Can you breed them or only buy?
Check the description. Only the Cherry Blossom can be obtained from breeding.

redstar177
08-04-15, 06:00 PM
Check the description. Only the Cherry Blossom can be obtained from breeding.

COULD be obtained through breeding- doesn't necessarily mean its available through breeding now. Kooky, could you please double check to make sure it is in fact available through breeding this time? I would hate to be futilely putting dragons in the den if it is only for sale.

Sandybellee
08-05-15, 03:12 AM
Aww, I really like the Japanese theme. Too bad these are only on sale for gold. Would love to have that habitat. Can't even try for the Cherry Blossom since I'm still hunting down the Siamese.
At least I could get the Pagoda.

kooky panda
08-05-15, 08:44 AM
COULD be obtained through breeding- doesn't necessarily mean its available through breeding now. Kooky, could you please double check to make sure it is in fact available through breeding this time? I would hate to be futilely putting dragons in the den if it is only for sale.

I will double check.

redstar177
08-05-15, 09:03 AM
I will double check.

Thank you! :)

kooky panda
08-05-15, 10:55 AM

Got word back... Yes you can either buy it or get it from breeding.

orleansparish
08-05-15, 10:58 AM
I couldn't win that samurai before. I was so upset I couldn't get it in time. I just wasted over 200 gems finishing that stupid tournament because my gam wouldn't load for almost two days. Or else I'd have bought it outright with my gems saved. It stinks!