PDA

View Full Version : Unicorgi Goal Line 8/4/15-8/11/15

oo56
08-04-15, 11:33 AM
http://40.media.tumblr.com/258c6239083d5ae55d83039fea91b9e6/tumblr_inline_nskpsiTTGh1qm7yoc_540.pngThis corgeous, magical Creature is having a ruff time and needs a home! Be prepared for the arrival of the Unicorgi in Fantasy Forest Story (https://www.facebook.com/fantasyforestapp)!

The Last Unicorgi:

Step 1 -

Start Breeding Any 2 Animals

Thanks To calvinxx For Providing The Following Information!:D

Step 2 -

Hatch a Jackalope

Jackalope: Nature/Fire - 5 Hour Breeding & Incubation Time - 7 Hour Evolution Time - Rare

Step 3 -

Feed a Jackalope 50 Times

You Just Need 1 Newly Hatched Baby Jackalope & Feed It Until Level 11 To Count For 50 Feeds!;)

*Step 4 -* Last Step

Collect 240 Unicorgi Wands From Harvesting Crops

Reward: 1 Unicorgi

Unicorgi: Earth/Fire - 12 Hour Breeding & Incubation Time - 13 Hour Evolution Time - Super Rare

calvinxx
08-04-15, 11:36 AM
Step 2 Hatch a Jackalope
Step 3 Feed a Jackalope 50 times

chippychan
08-04-15, 11:41 AM
I loved the animated movie 'The Last Unicorn' and I grew up with a couple of Corgis as our family pets so this is hilarious and awesome for me, lol. ;)

Thanks for the info on the goals! Luckily I have a couple Jackalopes to feed so I'm in a good position to finish this one. I'm glad I've been saving duplicates.

calvinxx
08-04-15, 11:45 AM
I loved the animated movie 'The Last Unicorn' and I grew up with a couple of Corgis as our family pets so this is hilarious and awesome for me, lol. ;)

Thanks for the info on the goals! Luckily I have a couple Jackalopes to feed so I'm in a good position to finish this one. I'm glad I've been saving duplicates.

That was also one of my favourite movies!! Lol I didn't even realize the connection until you posted this.

Also Step 4 is Collect Unicorgi Wands from harvesting

kuppikahvia
08-04-15, 11:45 AM
Same here for the duplicates! :)

Only problem: I still have a mardi gras cooking on the nest, 9 more hrs to go... hmm I guess I'll wait because I'm going to sleep soon...

Hawksmoor
08-04-15, 12:04 PM
'Unicorgi'...do you think there's any special significance to having "uni" in the name?

cheetahblood
08-04-15, 12:09 PM
Does anyone know how many gems it costs to speed up step 2 and step 3? The first step is 10 gems to speed up but I'm not sure about the others and don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of gems. Usually i would complete the goal line myself but just an hour ago I bred a 23 hour timer not realizing there'd be a goal line soon afterwards... oops.

Hawksmoor
08-04-15, 12:10 PM
The egg I had in the nest was ready to hatch, and my breeding pair was finished so I put in Pandaffodil and Pyro Pony and got 5 hrs first try! I have a level 8 Jackalope already, too bad I can't use it to complete that section of the goal. Oh well, off to a fairly good start. Good luck everyone!

chippychan
08-04-15, 12:14 PM
'Unicorgi'...do you think there's any special significance to having "uni" in the name?

Unicorn + Corgi = Unicorgi

It can be kind of hard to see but he has a 'unicorn' horn on his forehead. To bad it's not a gem animal like the Crystal Unicorn ;)

EDIT: and congrats on getting the 5 hour timer first try!

Hawksmoor
08-04-15, 12:17 PM
Unicorn + Corgi = Unicorgi

It can be kind of hard to see but he has a 'unicorn' horn on his forehead. To bad it's not a gem animal like the Crystal Unicorn ;)

EDIT: and congrats on getting the 5 hour timer first try!

Thanks! And I was hinting at the Unicorn play on words, just didn't know if it had any special significance to a future possible ultra-rare ;-)

ninasidstorm8
08-04-15, 12:19 PM
I made the mistake of clearing my nest to try again for the Magenetic Mouse and got my 7th straight Koala Cadabra instead. Wished I would have waited another 40 minutes for the update. Now I have to wait for 17 hours to try for the Jackalope and then another 17 hours for the nest to clear again to hatch it even if I get it on the first try. Didn't expect another one of these so soon. I need to be a little more careful on Release day.

Not a fan of Nature/Fire breeding to get the combination since I have all of the 15 Nature/Fire animals that have been released so far. I am also disappointed that the prize is an Earth/Fire combination since I have 17 of the 18 Earth/Fire animals (missing the Chocolate Rabbit that is not available any more) although I have 8 of them in storage. Despite a late start, I hope to complete the task in time.

Hawksmoor
08-04-15, 12:20 PM
Does anyone know how many gems it costs to speed up step 2 and step 3? The first step is 10 gems to speed up but I'm not sure about the others and don't want to spend a ridiculous amount of gems. Usually i would complete the goal line myself but just an hour ago I bred a 23 hour timer not realizing there'd be a goal line soon afterwards... oops.

We have a week to complete this goal which should be plenty of time. I wouldn't worry about skipping steps or spending gems unless absolutely necessary. The Jackalope should be fairly easy to breed. Good luck!

oo56
08-04-15, 12:27 PM
Yeah, this happened to me, too! Today, in the morning, I tried once more for the Magnetic Mouse and then got 17 hrs. (Koala Cadabra) and now I have to wait until the breeding time is done and then for it to hatch, so it'll be at least 2 days before I start this Goal!:eek: I hope I can finish it in time, though, because so far I have completed every other Goal Line and want to finish this one, too!;)

31aug2002
08-04-15, 12:32 PM
Love the new addition. But I have not been lucky the last time... Did not get the electric elk. Hope to get this one
One query though...
In step 4 we will be collecting UNICORGI WANDS from harvesting crops. So does that mean we will not get JEWELLED SCARABS during that time. Or will we get both??

LonePudding
08-04-15, 12:41 PM
First try got me 6 hrs, so close!!! I was going to save my rune prunes for the harvesting part of this goal line, but it might be longer than another 20hrs before I get there.

@31aug2002,

I'm pretty sure we get both still, I mean, I hope! During events, when we hatch animals we still get event parts and bombs so I'm hoping this is the same.

Sandybellee
08-04-15, 12:41 PM
Love the new addition. But I have not been lucky the last time... Did not get the electric elk. Hope to get this one
One query though...
In step 4 we will be collecting UNICORGI WANDS from harvesting crops. So does that mean we will not get JEWELLED SCARABS during that time. Or will we get both??

Exactly what I was thinking! Or will you perhaps randomly get either scarabs or wands?

I also have a Koala breeding now so won't be able to start this for a while.

Hawksmoor
08-04-15, 12:42 PM

We should get both. I believe we had a similar goal during a previous recent event. Although it may appear that you're only getting wands, keep an eye on your scarab counter when you're hatching crops and you should see that number increase as well.

jim23cash
08-04-15, 12:50 PM
The egg I had in the nest was ready to hatch, and my breeding pair was finished so I put in Pandaffodil and Pyro Pony and got 5 hrs first try! I have a level 8 Jackalope already, too bad I can't use it to complete that section of the goal. Oh well, off to a fairly good start. Good luck everyone!
I leveled up my level 10 Jackalope to 15, and then just fed the new one the amount of times left. It counted the times I fed my existing Jackalope towards goal amount of 50x.
You should be able to feed yours. Just try one feeding, and see if it counts!
:D

Drachenia
08-04-15, 12:51 PM
Hello Jackalope needs to be fed to LVL 11, it's 50 times

Hawksmoor
08-04-15, 12:56 PM
I leveled up my level 10 Jackalope to 15, and then just fed the new one the amount of times left. It counted the times I fed my existing Jackalope towards goal amount of 50x.
You should be able to feed yours. Just try one feeding, and see if it counts!
:D

Thanks. It should count with my existing Jackalope,but leveling from 8 to 15 would not be 50 feedings would it? I'm thinking it isn't enough and I'll have to keep baby Jackalope around :-p

jim23cash
08-04-15, 01:00 PM
Thanks. It should count with my existing Jackalope,but leveling from 8 to 15 would not be 50 feedings would it? I'm thinking it isn't enough and I'll have to keep baby Jackalope around :-p

Yep, you're right. I had to keep a baby one, too. Just leveled up a rare to 15 and didn't waste all the food on a duplicate I'm gonna sell. :D.

viridium
08-04-15, 01:04 PM
And now I have not enough food for feeding a lv 1 to 11 jackalope....
This is also a bad time since a world event got a higher priority to me.

jim23cash
08-04-15, 01:08 PM
So for the wands, it said you "may" find them when harvesting food. I clicked slowly thru farms, so I could try to see if they all gave wands. I only saw them for 3 or 4 of my farms. My total says 13% after 6 farms of 5 hour Nexus Nuts. Do you think it really means "may" as in "may not" find them in every harvest? I don't know how many I actually have, since it says 13%, and doesn't say of how many needed. Anybody else notice amounts? Thanks, Annie

ninasidstorm8
08-04-15, 01:12 PM
So for the wands, it said you "may" find them when harvesting food. I clicked slowly thru farms, so I could try to see if they all gave wands. I only saw them for 3 or 4 of my farms. My total says 13% after 6 farms of 5 hour Nexus Nuts. Do you think it really means "may" as in "may not" find them in every harvest? I don't know how many I actually have, since it says 13%, and doesn't say of how many needed. Anybody else notice amounts? Thanks, Annie

240 * .13 = 31.2 so it sounds like you got full credit for your harvest. If it is like other goal lines, it costs 1 gem for each unit of food to skip. If that is true for this one too, you can look at the number of gems to complete the step, to determine the number of items you still need to collect.

Hawksmoor
08-04-15, 01:19 PM
240 * .13 = 31.2 so it sounds like you got full credit for your harvest. If it is like other goal lines, it costs 1 gem for each unit of food to skip. If that is true for this one too, you can look at the number of gems to complete the step, to determine the number of items you still need to collect.

I find it annoying that they show the percentage collected rather than the number collected. Although if I recall from other goals, I always got credited with wands (or whatever it was for that goal) for each crop I harvested.

sweetdeda
08-04-15, 01:33 PM
I think the reason it says 'may' drop from crops is bc 30 second and 3 minute crops are random., they don't always drop whatever it is we are after. Other than those 2 crops I've always received 1 of what ever we are collecting for every hour harvested.

jim23cash
08-04-15, 01:45 PM
Ok, Thanks y'all! I wish they would just show numbers rather than percentages. It seems like the percentages always have problems... Especially during world events.

sweetypies97
08-04-15, 02:15 PM
I really hope I can get this one, I didn't get the electric elk :(

LonePudding
08-04-15, 03:01 PM
Jackalope attempts:

#1 - Solar Simian
#2 - Solar Simian
#3 - Fairy Ferret

I have all the red and green animals, at least there's one thing I can say I've completed!

Sandybellee
08-04-15, 03:36 PM
I'm still missing Vinotaur and Paradise Parrot so hopefully I can get at least the Vinotaur out of this. I'm also glad the fails are much shorter with this combo. I'm sure there'll be a fair amount of those since Jackalope is rare. Hope it's not as impossible as Spruce Moose. Good luck everybody!

Edit: Oh shoot! I expanded to the Treent today (yay for that) and just put it into the evolution flower so now it's evolving for the next 36 hours... So that will hold me up even if I manage to get the Jackalope soon. I have one on level 5 so I need one evolution for 50 feedings even if I manage to hatch another one. Where is my brain? Lol

Okay. Here goes:

1) Flyerfox
2) Fairy Ferret
3) Fairy Ferret
4) Fairy Ferret
5) Fairy Ferret
6) Fallaby
7) Paradise Parrot (new animal)
8) Fairy Ferret
9) Solar Simian
10) Fairy Ferret
11) Fairy Ferret

Oh come on! It's starting to look like I may need to skip the breeding and feed my level 5 Jackalope to epic. But I really don't want to use 25 gems to skip.

tuffyjkitten
08-04-15, 05:24 PM
Drat my Jackalope is already level 6 so I can only feed it 45 times...hopefully I get some of the nature/fire animals I am missing as fails. Or that they are all nice 3 hour ferretfails :)

TwiWoods
08-04-15, 05:45 PM
If history repeats itself, I should get all the super rares for this combo before any commons or rares. Thank goodness I've been saving duplicates and will skip if time starts running out.

Thanks to everyone that post steps so I know what's coming. :)

Hawksmoor
08-04-15, 06:24 PM
If history repeats itself, I should get all the super rares for this combo before any commons or rares. Thank goodness I've been saving duplicates and will skip if time starts running out.

Thanks to everyone that post steps so I know what's coming. :)

Lol, that usually happens to me too with these goals. This time I got lucky with 5 hrs on the first try. Good luck!

poise86
08-04-15, 09:23 PM
hi, is anyone know how many gems to skip step 2 ?

Buttercup0001
08-04-15, 09:33 PM
I really hope I can get this one, I didn't get the electric elk :(

Same here sweetypies. Hopefully this time we will be successful. Good luck.
My 1st try at breeding a Jackolope resulted in a 6hr fail.

luna2cute
08-04-15, 11:26 PM
hi, is anyone know how many gems to skip step 2 ?

Hatch a jackalope can be skipped for 25 gems.

sweetypies97
08-05-15, 01:22 AM
attempts:

iphone-
fairy ferret
fairy ferret
fairy ferret
fairy ferret
fairy ferret
fairy ferret
flyer fox
fairy ferret
fairy ferret

iPad -
solar simian
fairy ferret
fallaby
vinotaur
paradise parrot
fairy ferret
fairy ferret
fairy ferret
fairy ferret

I gave up and skipped the breeding goal I'm both games.

sweetdeda
08-05-15, 02:39 AM
Many attempts and finally bred a jackalope, I had two already so once this one is hatched I only need to feed it 15 times, I lucked out with feeding all three I won't have to evolve at all. Good luck everyone.

31aug2002
08-05-15, 03:31 AM
I have had 4 tries all given me ferret fairies. I now have one breeding and one hatching... Will wait 3 hrs. Not wasting gems on speeding up... In the meantime will collect all the food required to feed 50 times
Hope this is not going to Br like electric elk event.... I never got the spruce moose:(:(:(

Buttercup0001
08-05-15, 04:19 AM
Got a Jackolope on the 2nd try with Piro and Panda. I might just complete this goal :) .

HappyHeartBakery
08-05-15, 05:22 AM
Got it on the 1st attempt with Panda & Pony. Woohoo!
I managed to breed the magnetic mouse on the last attempt & hatch it within on hour to spare to earn the goal prize gems.
I had thrown in another 4 element attempt while waiting for mouse to hatch - hoping maybe I'd get a lucky Unicorn & earns some Egyptiian goal items...alas, it's a 17hr Koala:(. The Unicorn 'fail' would have been so much better:).

But, I'll wait for the Koala to hatch, collect my goods, sell him, then be able to move the Jackalope thru & probably have plenty of food ready for feeding him - anyone calculate how much that would be?
As soon as I've got him in the nest guess I'll keep trying 4 elements & hope my current luck will hold (fingers crossed)

HappyHeartBakery
08-05-15, 05:25 AM
While I'm on here - where is there a post/link on how to earn $ quickly, efficient habitat use ect?

I keep spending all my $ working towards Treent expansion. I'm there- have the runes. Just need the cash now;).

Thanks in advance for all the knowledgable tips everyone will share:D

SummerNightSky
08-05-15, 06:09 AM
Aww, Unicorgi is so cute. Hopefully I can get a Jackalope in time. I've done very little Nature/Fire breeding. so there are also some "good fails" to get as well (besides the aforementioned Jackalope, I still need Fallaby*now have*, Paradise Parrot, and Flyerfox).

Attempts at Jackalope (Lv.15 Pyro Pony x Lv.10 Pandaffodil):
1) 3 hours = Fairy Ferret
2) 6 hours = Fallaby *new*
3) 3 hours = Fairy Ferret
4) 3 hours = Fairy Ferret
5) 3 hours = Fairy Ferret
6) 3 hours = Fairy Ferret
7) 3 hours = Fairy Ferret
8) 6 hours = Fallaby
9) 3 hours = Fairy Ferret
10) 3 hours = Fairy Ferret
11) 3 hours = Fairy Ferret
12) 7 hours = Vinotaur
13) 3 hours = Fairy Ferret
14) 5 hours = Jackalope *new* !!Success!!

31aug2002
08-05-15, 06:38 AM
Finally got jackalope with solar simian and jackalope. It's cooking .yay
Seems I will be able to do this finally woohooo

Good luck to all who trying!!!

ninasidstorm8
08-05-15, 06:40 AM
Off to a slow start with the last of my 7 Koala Cadabra fails just making it to the nest. First attempt at the Jackalope is a 9 hr. Flyerfox fail. At least if I was going to get the longest fail, it's when I have to wait 17 hrs for the nest to clear anyway. It will be a while before my next attempt but I hope to finish on time anyway.

ogreve
08-05-15, 10:12 AM
Oh dear, today the Internet was down for 17 hours. I had wanted to put in a last 4- element shot at a Unicorn, the Magnetic Mouse and the Jackalope all in one go but when the Internet was back up the Mouse was expired already.
I then tried a straight fire-nature attempt and got 3 hours right after a 13 hour Conducktor was moved to the nest. It'll leave a clumsy 10 hour gap. But.. Some 2 hours before yesterday's update I had also moved the retriever into the flower for its first 36 hour sleep. Should I get the Jackalope early, it will be hampered by that. Hmm this also caused me to miss scarabs... I'll probably speed the Conducktor somewhat to make up for the time lost...

oo56
08-05-15, 10:14 AM
With my Koala Cadabra barely hatching in the nest, my 1st attempt to breed a Jackalope w/ a Level 15 Solar Simian & a Level 15 Pandaffodil = 3 hrs (Fairy Ferret Fail)!:( I hope I can get this Jackalope quickly (not too many Fairy Ferrets, but at least their breeding & incubation time isn't long) to complete this Goal!:eek:

orleansparish
08-05-15, 10:49 AM
I'm kicking myself for forgetting to log onto this game before I started collecting my free gems from farm 2. It could have been used right about now. About 9 tried and still no jackalope. I couldn't stop getting them when trying for the other 20000 creatures with that color combo. Keep getting 3 hours after 3 hours. I didn't finish the last event because I couldn't breed the right thing until 2 days before the event ended. Then had trouble feeding it as much as I need to.

But I like these types of things. It allows me to get something I otherwise wouldn't breed on my own. I'm shocked I got the mouse one. My luck stinks on this game. Still waiting for a crystal hybrid.

zena1818
08-05-15, 01:33 PM
Everyone that got a 6 hrs I've tried to get those ones so many times with green and fire I'm starting to cry I didn't look at the quest after I hatched my planter God knows why I was going for the dark green combo but all I ever get is vinotuars and planters and the three hr ones. So I thought for the breed 2 animals I try for that monkey one more time and got another vinoutar I wish I could get another fail but something I don't already have does anyone kw the best way to get that monkey or parrot or the other 6hr one I would love any if not all three!!!

Listal
08-05-15, 03:46 PM
I have had no luck yet. 6 faerie ferrets... come on 5 hours

LonePudding
08-05-15, 04:35 PM
While I'm on here - where is there a post/link on how to earn $ quickly, efficient habitat use ect?

I keep spending all my $ working towards Treent expansion. I'm there- have the runes. Just need the cash now;).

Thanks in advance for all the knowledgable tips everyone will share:D

Hey!

There's this thread that I read over and over for a few days made by zenobia42, who was an extremely helpful person. I couldn't afford large habitats at one point and didn't know how I would ever advance in this game! This was a few months ago. I now have over 20 million coins! I suggest you read through this and pay attention especially to how she advices you layout your habitats. Believe it or not, baby pandaffodils make good income! :rolleyes: The coins will come flowing in!

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74733-How-to-make-the-best-of-having-no-unicorn

I hope it helps, you'll have your Treent in no time! :)

Edit: Also, to answer your other question, 50 jackalope feedings (from level 1 to 11) should cost 6,315 food. I'm not completely sure on that, but the number shouldn't be far off :)

sweetdeda
08-05-15, 04:41 PM
You're awesome LonePudding, I looked and looked for that thread to post for happyheart. I wish that post was sticky on the front page. I think it is such a great thread!

LonePudding
08-05-15, 04:51 PM
You're awesome LonePudding, I looked and looked for that thread to post for happyheart. I wish that post was sticky on the front page. I think it is such a great thread!

Thank you! :D It took me a while to find it too, and I've already had another read through it XD Great info like that definitely deserves to be stickied!

RowanaFarrin
08-05-15, 05:58 PM
Got a bit of a late start on this since I decided to try for a magnetic mouse one more time with no luck. XD At least the timers on most of these are fairly short! First try was 6 hours, so hopefully it's one of the ones I don't have yet!

sweetdeda
08-05-15, 06:04 PM
20 hours from now when I harvest my rune prunes I'll have my Unicorgi! Good luck everyone!

tygerlynx
08-05-15, 07:25 PM
I'm on step three now. Waiting for my jackalope to evolve so I can feed it some more. Rune prunes are planted. I just need to remember this time NOT to harvest my crops before getting to step 4.

HappyHeartBakery
08-05-15, 08:18 PM
Hey!

There's this thread that I read over and over for a few days made by zenobia42, who was an extremely helpful person. I couldn't afford large habitats at one point and didn't know how I would ever advance in this game! This was a few months ago. I now have over 20 million coins! I suggest you read through this and pay attention especially to how she advices you layout your habitats. Believe it or not, baby pandaffodils make good income! :rolleyes: The coins will come flowing in!

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74733-How-to-make-the-best-of-having-no-unicorn

I hope it helps, you'll have your Treent in no time! :)

Edit: Also, to answer your other question, 50 jackalope feedings (from level 1 to 11) should cost 6,315 food. I'm not completely sure on that, but the number shouldn't be far off :)

THANKS lone pudding. I ran into that post before & couldn't find it again. Guess I need to sit down & make a chart of what I've got & what I want to move around & change up. Do most of you guys keep doubles or just 1 of each (not including gem animals in that question - would always keep double unicorns;)). Maybe after I look at habitats & animal placement I'll be in better shape, but I like to keep breeding new animals & I feel like I'm super crowded already. Thanks again for the link!! Too bad it isn't tagged to stay on page 1

HappyHeartBakery
08-05-15, 08:20 PM
20 hours from now when I harvest my rune prunes I'll have my Unicorgi! Good luck everyone!

Congrats sweetdeda! That was quick;)

SummerNightSky
08-05-15, 09:07 PM
THANKS lone pudding. I ran into that post before & couldn't find it again. Guess I need to sit down & make a chart of what I've got & what I want to move around & change up. Do most of you guys keep doubles or just 1 of each (not including gem animals in that question - would always keep double unicorns;)). Maybe after I look at habitats & animal placement I'll be in better shape, but I like to keep breeding new animals & I feel like I'm super crowded already. Thanks again for the link!! Too bad it isn't tagged to stay on page 1
I keep one of each, partly because it takes enough time (evolution flower) and resources (food) to develop each animal when I just have one of each and partly because I'd feel really bad for "abandoning" a duplicate animal if I needed to make room. Heck, I like to think that the fresh out of the egg babies I sell get adopted/go to a conservation program. Weird of me I know lol.

tuffyjkitten
08-05-15, 09:49 PM
I usually keep one of each. There's a few super rare babies I have kept, like Zapra and Sea Horse. Others I kept cuz they're were such darn cute little things, like the baby Turtisle and now the baby Jackalope. Darn you cute little baby Jackalope!

I fed my existing one from level 6-14, evolving it while the new one was on the nest and fed the rest of the food to the baby. I'm now on the collecting wands part. Good luck everyone who is still trying to breed one. I got mine with Unicorn and Jackalope on the 2nd attempt.

ninasidstorm8
08-05-15, 10:10 PM
I finally cleared my nest of the last of the Koala Cadabras fails from losing out on the Magnetic Mouse. First try was a 9 hr. Flyerfox and the second try one of our all-time favorites, the 3 hr. Fairy Ferret. Hopefully, it won't take too many tried for the Jackalope since I got off to such a slow start.

tennysonrobin
08-05-15, 11:30 PM
Does anyone know the gem cost to skip each step? In case no jackalope is bred and hatched (im losing hope now, 2 ferrets and 1 flyerfox so far. I ve had 3 flyerfoxes but no jackalope. Seriously...)

Sandybellee
08-05-15, 11:49 PM
Good luck everyone who is still trying to breed one. I got mine with Unicorn and Jackalope on the 2nd attempt.

I'm going to try this next! All I'm getting now are Ferrets. When you have unicorn and Jackalope breeding, can it still produce any of the nature-fire animals or just Pony, Panda or Jackalope?

calvinxx
08-05-15, 11:53 PM
My Unicorgi egg is on the nest! :)

Sandybellee
08-06-15, 12:05 AM
My Unicorgi egg is on the nest! :)

Congrats!

SummerNightSky
08-06-15, 12:13 AM
Does anyone know the gem cost to skip each step? In case no jackalope is bred and hatched (im losing hope now, 2 ferrets and 1 flyerfox so far. I ve had 3 flyerfoxes but no jackalope. Seriously...)
For previous animals (Fladingo, Electric Elk), it was 10 gems per feeding skipped, so skipping the feeding goal entirely would be 500 gems. I'm not sure how expensive skipping the other steps are, just that skipping the feeding is really expensive.

tennysonrobin
08-06-15, 12:18 AM
For previous animals (Fladingo, Electric Elk), it was 10 gems per feeding skipped, so skipping the feeding goal entirely would be 500 gems. I'm not sure how expensive skipping the other steps are, just that skipping the feeding is really expensive.
Oh my gosh okay i would give up on the corgi if it s 500 gems since i barely have 200 in my acc. Thank you for ur info. I guess there s no other way but trying for the jackalope until i have one or the goal expires. Hatching a rare animal in a limited time is a tough goal itself, let alone all the feeding and planting to have tokens... Sigh

SummerNightSky
08-06-15, 12:27 AM
Oh my gosh okay i would give up on the corgi if it s 500 gems since i barely have 200 in my acc. Thank you for ur info. I guess there s no other way but trying for the jackalope until i have one or the goal expires. Hatching a rare animal in a limited time is a tough goal itself, let alone all the feeding and planting to have tokens... Sigh
No problem, and I hope you get a Jackalope soon :) At least the Fairy Ferret only has a 3 hour breed time compared to the Planther's 10 hour breed time, so we can get more attempts in.

Good luck to everyone! May there be a Jackalope stampede ;)

KandeeGameOne
08-06-15, 02:06 AM
I've been trying to get a Jackalope ten times now. Ten times all I got was a fairy ferret. I've tried breeding Pyropony + Panda, Pyropony + Fairy ferret and Panda + Fairy ferret. What else am I supposed to do? This is really frustrating. I'm never able to get these goal animals because of the breeding goals.

kuppikahvia
08-06-15, 04:56 AM
Can you guys when it's going to be the time to skip the breeding and go on to feeding (already existing Jacakalopes) in order to make it in time? All this considering that one has 6x20hrs crops already planted for step 4?
It still says "6 days" so probably it's a bit soon to hasten but I don't have a good feeling about this jacakalope... :-/

mrhammy48
08-06-15, 05:36 AM
No luck. One fallaby and a whole bunch of ferrets. I don't seem to be getting any mining bombs either. How does that work for 3 hour breeds?

ahomeforme
08-06-15, 08:05 AM
Endless ferrets... May need to skip the hatching soon. Good thing I have 3 jackalopes in the forest.

ahomeforme
08-06-15, 08:10 AM
Can you guys when it's going to be the time to skip the breeding and go on to feeding (already existing Jacakalopes) in order to make it in time? All this considering that one has 6x20hrs crops already planted for step 4?
It still says "6 days" so probably it's a bit soon to hasten but I don't have a good feeling about this jacakalope... :-/
You will need a total of 240 crops. I've calculated with 6 farms, we'll have to collect 2x 20 hours crop.
As to when to skip the breeding, will depend on how many jackalope you have and what level they are at, because you have to consider whether or not they will need evolving time. I believe we need 50 feedings. Each level is 5 feedings.

ogreve
08-06-15, 09:04 AM
Alright, time to roll!
After some 4 or 5 Fairy Ferret fails, the this morning I got the 5 hour timer!
The breeding will be done in some 20 minutes time after which it goes to the nest.
I have a very hungry Golden Retriever "on hold" for its second evolution and the flower is currently waiting for something to go in.
I currently have "only" some 49,000 food, which is quite enough to get the Jackalope to level 11 and the Golden Retriever to level 10, but after that, the latter will start requiring humongous amounts of food. All of that means that I'm not planting Rune Prunes now, but shall once grow Nexus Nuts during the Jackalopes last evolution. As I have one Jackalope at level 11, I think I'll just give that 5 feelings so I only need to undergo 1 Jackalope evolution. After that it will mainly be a combination of Charm Cherries when I'm awake and near the Internet, and fruits of longer durations during the night and other moments that I'm not near a wifi.

UPDATE:
Due to the very flaky internet connection of the past two days I decided to play on safe as much as possible. I just sped the Jackalope off the nest and fed it so it could be sent to the flower for its only evolution. I then planted Rune Prunes, put in a 4-element breeding which gave a 17 hour timer (surely another Koala) and as the nest was clear, moved the Pigmy egg from storage into it. All of this gives great synchronised timings and when the Jackalope has had its last feeding it can be sold so the Pigmy can take its spot.
It's getting really challenging to deal with the 70 runes expansions. I'm still quite a bit away from the next expansion and got only 1 bomb from ALL of the nature-fire breeding. I really want to deploy the Egypt habitat but it will take a while before that can be done. I also want to send the Golden Retriever into the flower for its second evolution.. Lots of things to be done!
The third Retriever evolution may come MUCH later than I'd like, but well, so be it...

Splashy81
08-06-15, 11:05 AM
Merry Meercat x Solar Simian, both epic, bred a Jackalope for my forest :)

SummerNightSky
08-06-15, 11:24 AM
Everyone that got a 6 hrs I've tried to get those ones so many times with green and fire I'm starting to cry I didn't look at the quest after I hatched my planter God knows why I was going for the dark green combo but all I ever get is vinotuars and planters and the three hr ones. So I thought for the breed 2 animals I try for that monkey one more time and got another vinoutar I wish I could get another fail but something I don't already have does anyone kw the best way to get that monkey or parrot or the other 6hr one I would love any if not all three!!!
I don't know that there is a best way to get the 6 hour animals (Solar Simian, Paradise Parrot, Fallaby). I've just been breeding my Pyro Pony and Pandaffodil together, alternating the order that I'm selecting them (there's no evidence that order matters, but it helps make the process a little less monotonous).

I hope your luck changes and you get some 6 hour timers soon :)

kuppikahvia
08-06-15, 11:30 AM
I'm at the 6th Ferret plus 1 Fallaby and 1 Simian... getting boring... Not time to lose one's hope yet, but getting there... If I don't breed a Jackalope within the next 24 hours, I'll skip step 2 and just feed the two Jacks I already have (because the Corgi is definitely worth 25 gems).

sweetdeda
08-06-15, 02:48 PM
Unicorgi is now in storage!!! Good luck everyone, I hope unicorgis bless everyone's forest!

HappyHeartBakery
08-06-15, 03:26 PM

Feeling for you Zena. I think we've all been there. I got lucky this challenge & bred the Jackalope on the 2nd try with Panda & Pony. But l missed the electric elk & the last flash tournament & can't bred a Vinotar as of yet. Hope you get lucky soon & good luck to everyone still trying

luna2cute
08-06-15, 04:19 PM
Ferrets ferrets everywhere!!

awesome6204
08-06-15, 04:58 PM
I've lost count of how many fails so far trying for Jackalope! never got the last event either, so am hoping this is not a trend! just got another 3 hrs ...

oo56
08-06-15, 05:04 PM
Breeding Attempt 1 - Fairy Ferret
Breeding Attempt 2 - Fairy Ferret
Breeding Attempt 3 - Fallaby
Breeding Attempt 4 - Fairy Ferret
Breeding Attempt 5 - Fairy Ferret
Breeding Attempt 6 - Vinotaur
Breeding Attempt 7 - *Flyerfox* New!:D
Breeding Attempt 8 - Solar Simian
Breeding Attempt 9 - Fairy Ferret
Breeding Attempt 10 - Fairy Ferret
Breeding Attempt 11 - Fallaby
Breeding Attempt 12 - Fairy Ferret
Breeding Attempt 13 - Fairy Ferret
Breeding Attempt 14 - Fairy Ferret

Still no Jackalope!:eek:

I give up!:(:mad:

SummerNightSky
08-06-15, 05:20 PM
8) 6 hours = Fallaby
My results so far lol

Hawksmoor
08-06-15, 05:33 PM
I just got my Unicorgi :-) Here's the egg, it's got a horn on it lol.

tennysonrobin
08-06-15, 05:44 PM
8 ferrets so far,1 solar simian and 1 flyerfox. at least they re only 3 hour fails

luna2cute
08-06-15, 08:02 PM
FREE FAIRY FERRETS!!

Make great pets, super cuddly and easy to care for.

Pick yours up today before they are gone!

orleansparish
08-06-15, 10:10 PM
Im still hatching nothing but stupid ferrets. Im sick of seeing 3 hours! Theyre worse than life dragons and I thought id never hate anything more than life dragons. Give me freedom from them!

Annica5
08-07-15, 01:08 AM
FREE FAIRY FERRETS!!

Make great pets, super cuddly and easy to care for.

Pick yours up today before they are gone!
Hahaha, thanks for the laugh! They're swarming all over my forest too, not a jackalope in sight *sigh*

Allixiandra
08-07-15, 02:10 AM
I do not get a f..unny jackalope either.

And it drives me crazy, that I just kicked out a baby jackalope just a few days ago, so I can't skip the hatching. :mad:

Good luck to everyone! :)

kuppikahvia
08-07-15, 03:07 AM
Just got the 9th 3hr-count.... (+ two 6 hr counts Yesterday)
OMG...
Well, I know what to do tonight if this trend continues...

Sandybellee
08-07-15, 03:16 AM
Mainly Ferrets for me too. Wish I could at least get a Vinotaur fail. I did get the other one of these I was missing - Paradise Parrot - so that was nice. I think there's time for a few more attempts until I just skip the breeding.

Just have to add that at least the ferrets aren't nearly as annoying as the still all too recent avalanche of armodillos! :)

zaccy678
08-07-15, 03:45 AM
Got 2 Paradise Parrots and 1 Solar Simian but no Jackalopes, lol!

Sandybellee
08-07-15, 03:55 AM
Got 2 Paradise Parrots and 1 Solar Simian but no Jackalopes, lol!

I've also got the super rare Parrot and Flyerfox but not the rare Jackalope. :D The only one's I haven't got from this goal line breeding are the two I need - Jackalope and Vinotaur (for Treasure Toucan breeding). So, business as usual. I have never been able to breed a rare animal for one of these goals so far.

Edit: and surprise, surprise - try number 11 is another ferret!

SummerNightSky
08-07-15, 08:14 AM
Looks like a lot of us are having a hard time ferreting out a Jackalope.

...Yes, that was intentional :p

Interestingly enough, ferrets have been used for hunting rabbits for a couple thousand years.

tennysonrobin
08-07-15, 09:17 AM
After about 10-11 ferrets i finally have a 5 hour timer. Yep my vinotaur didnt even bother showing up among those ferrets. And luckily my rabbit seemed pretty satisfied after 10 ferrets so she decided to come out of her bunny hole to pave the way for my unicorgi
I guess after such great effort i will put my jackalope and my unicorgi together under the same roof (habitat) they would make a great team 😻😻😍

ninasidstorm8
08-07-15, 09:57 AM
If a breeding attempt is not a Jackalope, I prefer to stick with the Fairy Ferret fails. I have all the Fire/Nature animals and I sold 3 of 6 Vinotaurs that I bred during the Christmas Animal breeding session. So far I have bred the following:
1) Flyerfox
2) Fairy Ferret
3) Fallaby
4 - 7) Fairy Ferret
8) Vinotaur

The only good part is that all of the Fairy Ferret fails but one gave me an explosive for the mine.

SummerNightSky
08-07-15, 10:08 AM
I'd trade a Vinotaur for a Paradise Parrot or Flyerfox. Just got one as a fail (already had one from a four-element breeding attempt).

LonePudding
08-07-15, 10:24 AM
Too many fairy ferrets! :(

mrhammy48
08-07-15, 10:36 AM
Still no luck for me. I've tired of the ferret fails so I've switched to 4 element breeds. At least I get mining bombs this way. :/

zena1818
08-07-15, 10:46 AM
I don't know that there is a best way to get the 6 hour animals (Solar Simian, Paradise Parrot, Fallaby). I've just been breeding my Pyro Pony and Pandaffodil together, alternating the order that I'm selecting them (there's no evidence that order matters, but it helps make the process a little less monotonous).

Thanks I I got one but its a fallaby of course!!! It's funny I won't have enough crops to even try to feed the jackalope so I've been trying to maybe use this quest to get the monkey and stuff unfourtanly I got 4 jacklopes in a row so for me it's a fail lol but for the event I guess it's good luck!!!

zena1818
08-07-15, 11:00 AM

Feeling for you Zena. I think we've all been there. I got lucky this challenge & bred the Jackalope on the 2nd try with Panda & Pony. But l missed the electric elk & the last flash tournament & can't bred a Vinotar as of yet. Hope you get lucky soon & good luck to everyone still trying

Thxs to u both I got so far in total 2 vinotaurs and 4 jack lopes and a fallaby!!!!! If I could give them away I would I wish they had a even if it was once a month a way to exhange the animals u don't need for ones u do!!! Or be able to have a shop that u can buy ones that have been sold.

31aug2002
08-07-15, 11:13 AM
Completed the task UNICORGI now in the nest.
Best of luck to all who still on the way.22635

HappyHeartBakery
08-07-15, 11:14 AM
Thxs to u both I got so far in total 2 vinotaurs and 4 jack lopes and a fallaby!!!!! If I could give them away I would I wish they had a even if it was once a month a way to exhange the animals u don't need for ones u do!!! Or be able to have a shop that u can buy ones that have been sold.

That would be a great idea!!
Seems like most of us are swimming in the animals we don't need, while our neighbors can't stop breeding them & visa-versa. Putting animals up for sale in a community market would be great��. Or even a 'gift program' once a month or even once a quarter:D

MaribouMay
08-07-15, 11:14 AM
Congratulations! Mine is on the nest too.

Sandybellee
08-07-15, 01:01 PM
I decided to skip the breeding because I want to put all breeding efforts towards the new Pearly Peryton from now on. My Jackalope is now digesting it's food in the evolution flower and I can feed it to epic tomorrow and start collecting wands. :)

Good luck to those who are still dealing with a ferret infestation in their forest!

zaccy678
08-07-15, 02:14 PM
I decided to skip the breeding because I want to put all breeding efforts towards the new Pearly Peryton from now on. My Jackalope is now digesting it's food in the evolution flower and I can feed it to epic tomorrow and start collecting wands. :)

Good luck to those who are still dealing with a ferret infestation in their forest!

I decided to stop trying too. I already had a Jackalope at Level 4, and it's not too expensive to get him up to Level 14... :)

sweetypies97
08-07-15, 03:06 PM
attempts:

iphone-
fairy ferret
fairy ferret
fairy ferret
fairy ferret
fairy ferret
fairy ferret
flyer fox
fairy ferret

iPad -
solar simian
fairy ferret
fallaby
vinotaur
paradise parrot
fairy ferret
fairy ferret

My attempts so far ...

Does anyone know when we need to Jackalope by so that we can complete the quest?

aroara
08-07-15, 03:17 PM
I cant breed the jackalope. Been trying for days :(

RowanaFarrin
08-07-15, 03:40 PM
Finally got my Jackalope, about to hatch it now! :) I should be right on track!

I wish everyone still trying lots of luck! I really hope we can all get this cute animal!

oo56
08-07-15, 03:41 PM
My attempts so far ...

Does anyone know when we need to Jackalope by so that we can complete the quest?

You should have a Jackalope hatched and fed by Sunday or Monday because you need at least 240 Unicorgi Wands and if you plant Rune Prunes on all 6 farms each day, you should have all of them collected in 2 days!;)

ninasidstorm8
08-07-15, 05:27 PM
My attempts so far ...

If you don’t want to spend any gems and you don’t have a Jackalope, you will need to breed the Jackalope a minimum of 44 hours before the event ends. That assumes you have all the food you need already available and you hit each timed event exactly on time.

Working backwards, to complete Step 4, you have to harvest 240 hours’ worth of crops. With 6 farms, the best you can do is have 120 hours of crops available when starting the last step so you will need to wait a minimum of 20 hours to harvest the remaining 120 hours.

Step 3 is to fFeed the Jackalope 50 times. With one Jackalope you will need to evolve the Jackalope from level 3 to Level 4 and again from level 9 to level 10. The evolution time for the Jackalope is 7 hours. So this step will take a minimum of 14 hours.

Step 2 is to hatch the Jackalope. When you see the 5 hour timer in your breeding den it will take 5 hours to move the Jackalope to the nest and then another 5 hours to hatch for a total of 10 hours. In addition an hour or before putting the Jackalope in the nest you must start the 20 hour crops that need to be waiting for the start of Step 4.

So the minimum time to complete the steps is 20 + 14 + 10 = 44. Depending on what time some of these events occur, it might be difficult to complete them exactly on time (I know I like to sleep at night).

If you are like me and have a Jackalope that you can feed at least once, you can skip the second evolution time s in step 3 saving you 7 hours. However, then you need to start the first set of 20 hour crops 7 hours earlier. Basically it needs to be planted 40 hours before the end of the event.

So we have a little less than 2 days from now. I hope this helps.

awesome6204
08-07-15, 07:00 PM
finally got my 5 hour timer, now to see if I can hatch/feed/evolve etc in time!

reeisme
08-07-15, 07:05 PM
Finally got my Jackalope, about to hatch it now! :) I should be right on track!

I wish everyone still trying lots of luck! I really hope we can all get this cute animal!

Congrats and thank you. I got mine today. He's about to move to the nest. I had a ton of fails breeding with vinotaur (unfortunately none were a flyerfox). I finally got him with Pyro Pony and Pandaffodil. I generally have bad luck with limited breeding so I was just lucky that these fails were all so short or I wouldn't have made it. (Of course I got a ton of jackelopes back when I was trying (unsuccessfully) to breed Christmas critters.

sweetypies97
08-07-15, 07:07 PM
If you don’t want to spend any gems and you don’t have a Jackalope, you will need to breed the Jackalope a minimum of 44 hours before the event ends. That assumes you have all the food you need already available and you hit each timed event exactly on time.

Working backwards, to complete Step 4, you have to harvest 240 hours’ worth of crops. With 6 farms, the best you can do is have 120 hours of crops available when starting the last step so you will need to wait a minimum of 20 hours to harvest the remaining 120 hours.

Step 3 is to fFeed the Jackalope 50 times. With one Jackalope you will need to evolve the Jackalope from level 3 to Level 4 and again from level 9 to level 10. The evolution time for the Jackalope is 7 hours. So this step will take a minimum of 14 hours.

Step 2 is to hatch the Jackalope. When you see the 5 hour timer in your breeding den it will take 5 hours to move the Jackalope to the nest and then another 5 hours to hatch for a total of 10 hours. In addition an hour or before putting the Jackalope in the nest you must start the 20 hour crops that need to be waiting for the start of Step 4.

So the minimum time to complete the steps is 20 + 14 + 10 = 44. Depending on what time dome of these events occur, it might be difficult to complete them exactly on time (I know I like to sleep at night).

If you are like me and have a Jackalope that you can feed at least once, you can skip the second evolution time s in step 3 saving you 7 hours. However, then you need to start the first set of 20 hour crops 7 hours earlier. Basically it needs to be planted 40 hours before the end of the event.

I have owner 250,000 apples and a level 4 Jackalope. I think I'll just skip the breeding.

zaccy678
08-08-15, 12:32 AM
If you don?t want to spend any gems and you don?t have a Jackalope, you will need to breed the Jackalope a minimum of 44 hours before the event ends. That assumes you have all the food you need already available and you hit each timed event exactly on time.

Working backwards, to complete Step 4, you have to harvest 240 hours? worth of crops. With 6 farms, the best you can do is have 120 hours of crops available when starting the last step so you will need to wait a minimum of 20 hours to harvest the remaining 120 hours.

So the minimum time to complete the steps is 20 + 14 + 10 = 44. Depending on what time some of these events occur, it might be difficult to complete them exactly on time (I know I like to sleep at night).

Wow! I'll take your word for it! :)

tuffyjkitten
08-08-15, 04:10 AM
Just got my Unicorgi. Good luck to all still trying for him. The crops got me the Sphinx statue as well.

I missed an overnight planting so it doesn't look like I'm getting the last individual Egyptian prize. :(

sweetdeda
08-08-15, 04:17 AM
Just got my Unicorgi. Good luck to all still trying for him. The crops got me the Sphinx statue as well.

I missed an overnight planting so it doesn't look like I'm getting the last individual Egyptian prize. :(

Congrats on your Unicorgi! Don't give up there is still plenty of time, how far are you from the last prize? Did you check the daily counter to see if you can still make it?

Sandybellee
08-08-15, 04:30 AM

Congrats and don't give up yet like Sweetdeda said! Maybe you can catch up a little with speed breeding or mining? I hope you can make it!

I have to get all my scarab collecting done about 12 hours early because I'll be at work when the event ends. So I did some speed breeding for the new Pearly animal. (Lol, I keep forgetting what it's called!) No luck breeding but more scarabs. :)

karmaeater
08-08-15, 04:33 AM
Still haven't bred my Jackalope, although it was raining them when I tried to breed a Solar Simian for the Cactus Kitsune goal line. Oh the pain. :p

tuffyjkitten
08-08-15, 06:26 AM
Congrats on your Unicorgi! Don't give up there is still plenty of time, how far are you from the last prize? Did you check the daily counter to see if you can still make it?

I just hit 1200 so I have 1000 to go. Only have 5 big farms so max 600 food from them, which leaves me between 300-400 short allowing for my baby farm and the cat statue and breeding. I will probably have to spend gold in some way for the last prize. Not giving up for sure!

zena1818
08-08-15, 09:25 AM
That would be a great idea!!
Seems like most of us are swimming in the animals we don't need, while our neighbors can't stop breeding them & visa-versa. Putting animals up for sale in a community market would be great��. Or even a 'gift program' once a month or even once a quarter:D

Yeah that is a good idea 2 but I just thought u should kw after one last ferret and another jackaople and hatching my hyrdo yak I got from the battlegrounds I finally got me THE MONKEY!!!!!!!!! So my theory to use the fails marker to act like I'm going for the quest to get a fail worked I'm so happy now all I need is that parrot and I have the basic green Fire animals that u can breed I'm not sure if there were other non breed able ones.

SummerNightSky
08-08-15, 12:00 PM
8) 6 hours = Fallaby
10) 3 hours = Fairy Ferret
11) 3 hours = Fairy Ferret
12) 7 hours = Vinotaur
13) 3 hours = Fairy Ferret
14) 5 hours = Jackalope *new* !!Success!!

Looks like the 14th try was the charm! I'm just waiting for it to finish incubating, and then I can move on to the feeding and evolving. And now I can go back to four-element breeding and hatching eggs from storage. I hope I can get Flyerfox and Paradise Parrot at some point (wish the latter had a unique breed time lol).

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten Unicorgi or is on track to earning it! Best of luck to everyone hunting for Jackalope!

ninasidstorm8
08-08-15, 12:23 PM
Looks like the 14th try was the charm! I'm just waiting for it to finish incubating, and then I can move on to the feeding and evolving. And now I can go back to four-element breeding and hatching eggs from storage. I hope I can get Flyerfox and Paradise Parrot at some point (wish the latter had a unique breed time lol).

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten Unicorgi or is on track to earning it! Best of luck to everyone hunting for Jackalope!

Congratulations. My 14th try is a 6 hour. So far I have 9 Fairy Ferrets, 3 Vinotaurs, 1 Flyerfox, 1 Fallaby and an unknow 6 hr timer. I figure I have about a day left to breed the Jackalope.

SummerNightSky
08-08-15, 12:43 PM
Congratulations. My 14th try is a 6 hour. So far I have 9 Fairy Ferrets, 3 Vinotaurs, 1 Flyerfox, 1 Fallaby and an unknow 6 hr timer. I figure I have about a day left to breed the Jackalope.
Thanks! I hope that pesky rabbit shows up in your forest soon!

HappyHeartBakery
08-08-15, 02:42 PM
Yeah that is a good idea 2 but I just thought u should kw after one last ferret and another jackaople and hatching my hyrdo yak I got from the battlegrounds I finally got me THE MONKEY!!!!!!!!! So my theory to use the fails marker to act like I'm going for the quest to get a fail worked I'm so happy now all I need is that parrot and I have the basic green Fire animals that u can breed I'm not sure if there were other non breed able ones.

Congrats! I'm hoping the new animal increases our odds of breeding Unicorns for those of us who are still 'gem-less'

mraguia
08-08-15, 03:39 PM
Finally got one after at least 15 tries & now upgrading to level 4. Never had so much trouble breeding an animal for one of these goals.

ninasidstorm8
08-08-15, 05:41 PM
My 6 hour timer turned out to be a Solar Simian and the next try was anther Fairy Ferret. So far I have 10 Fairy Ferrets, 3 Vinotaurs, 1 Flyerfox, 1 Fallaby and 1 Solar Simian. I wonder if I will have to breed a Paradise Parrot (which I already have) to round out the set before I can breed a Jackalope. I may have to speed the Solar Simian a bit at the end so I can get another try before going to bed tonight. I figure, I have another day to get the job done.

At least I got the final Rune I needed to start another expansion. When it's done, I still will have 9 expansions spaces left. However, I plan to put the Monument Valley habitat in the new spot. When I finish this goal, I can hatch one of the Egypt animals and do some testing in the Battleground, since I expect a full tournament to start with Tuesday's (US time) update. I have been waiting at level 36 of the Wyburn battleground until I could use one of the Egypt animals. I see that some other players have already started testing the Egypt element.

Unfortunately, the Monument Valley habitat will be my 65th habitat which means I can only add one more after that. When I reach the limit, I guess I will still clear the space that I can and upgrade one of my small habitats to a large one. However, this only allows room for one more animal for each expansion. I am currently in a bad slump when it comes to breeding, so, I haven't needed more room for new animals lately. For the most part, unless I can claim a gem reward or need the animal for the Battle Arena, it stays in storage (currently at 18). The last new animal I bred was the Mercat on July 16.

I am still holding out hope that I will finish this goal in time. I figure my luck has to change soon.

aroara
08-08-15, 09:13 PM
Still no jackalope :((

Sandybellee
08-09-15, 06:40 AM
Just got my unicorgi in storage! Hope to be able to hatch it soon. Good luck all!

mrhammy48
08-09-15, 08:55 AM
No luck. I'm moving on.

sweetdeda
08-09-15, 09:05 AM
Just got my unicorgi in storage! Hope to be able to hatch it soon. Good luck all!

Congrats! I'm hoping to get mine out of storage here shortly.

ninasidstorm8
08-09-15, 10:09 AM
It looks like this one will go down to the wire. Just got another 6 hour timer. That makes 14 Fairy Ferrets, 3 Vinotaurs, 1 Flyerfox, 1 Fallaby, 1 Solae Simian and a 6hr timer (maybe it's a Paradise Parrot since I haven't bred this yet in this round although I already have one.) Since I have a level 10 Jackalope, I have about 12 hours left to get the Jackalope in the Breeding Den to complete this task without using gems. Since it will take 12 hours to get my latest fail through the hatching process, I will just barely get in 2 tries if my next fail is 6 hours or less.

I ended up spending the 25 gems skipping the Spruce Moose breeding last time since I couldn't get that one either. The last month of breeding has been pretty frustrating as I have not been able to breed a new animal let alone ones that I already have but need for a goal. I did reach level 15 in the slots, so I have an extra 15 gems that I may use to speed things up.

sweetdeda
08-09-15, 10:27 AM
Good luck Ninaidstorm8, I hope you make it with none to minimal gem usage.

ninasidstorm8
08-09-15, 10:29 AM
Good luck Ninaidstorm8, I hope you make it with none to minimal gem usage.

Thanks, hopefully the RNG will be with me soon.

kuppikahvia
08-09-15, 01:00 PM
I have the Unicorgi now but it cost me 29 gems (which it is definitely worth). I'm going on a trip on Monday and Tuesday and I did not want to risk not making it, so after 13 Ferrets, 2 Fallabys and 1 Simian, I just skipped the step and fed my 2 already existing Jackalopes. It's all good.
Now back to throwing in a couple of 4-element-attempts every now and then, starting with water-nature-fire-dark for a good 8 different useful results (4 rares and 4 super-rares + obviously the elusive Unicorn...)
Happy breeding everybody

JustKay
08-09-15, 11:03 PM
Well, I have a 5 hour egg now... so do i spend gems now or not. Hard to say. Already have a half raised jackalope, so might be able to get away with just one evolution. Have some 20 hour crops waiting for harvest... definitely going to have to gem this one if I want it, but maybe I won't have to spend so much.

theone2001
08-10-15, 02:12 AM
I really wanted the Unicorgi. I have been breeding non stop since this goal started. I actually have a Jackalope already but he's at level 7. So I cant skip the jackalope egg. With the one I have I won't be able to get 50 feeding. :( It seems like the game knows what I want. And doesn't let me get it. Then the ones I don't care about are the ones I end up getting. Oh Well!!! Murphy's Law at work. Meanwhile I have gotten 2 more flyerfox, 1 solar simian, 1 fallaby, 1 vinotaur. and the endless supply of Fairy Ferrets. The only one I don't have for this combo is the parrot. I may do a few more breedings to see if I get that one. Meanwhile I am at 9.7 million hoping to get the Treent (not sure about the spelling) Should have him in the next couple of days. He should help with the battle.

Ajcl01
08-10-15, 02:34 AM
I feel such a fool for not seeing I could skip breed the Jackalope goal for 25 gems! I had 3 already (oh yes, no problem breeding them until now when I need it) so I hope I can do the harvests in time. Good thing I came here and read the posts!

sweetdeda
08-10-15, 03:39 AM
I feel such a fool for not seeing I could skip breed the Jackalope goal for 25 gems! I had 3 already (oh yes, no problem breeding them until now when I need it) so I hope I can do the harvests in time. Good thing I came here and read the posts!

Glad you figured it out, hope you can harvest in time. Good luck.

ninasidstorm8
08-10-15, 07:53 AM
I did some speed breeding last night to get the Jackalope. Once I had it in the nest, Steo 2 was complete. I fed my existing Jackalope 10 times just to be sure. I hatched the Jackalope this morning and fed it 15 times and put it in the Evolution Flower almost an hour ago. To make room for the Jackalope, I sold my existing one.

I planted a set of 20 hour crops last night and they are due to be harvested in a little over 6 hours. This is shortly before the Jackalope is due to leave the Evolution Flower. My plan is to get the Jackalope from the Evolution Flower in 6 hours and feed the Jackalope the remaining 25 times to complete Step 3. Then I will immediately harvest my 20 hr. crops and plant another set of 20 hr. crops. The second set of crops should be ready about 1 1/2 hours before the next update.

So as long as I don’t mess up the harvesting, I should be able to complete this goal in time without spending any more gems. It was a bit costly, though. My final totals were 33 Fairy Ferrets, 3 Vinataurs, 3 Fallabies, 3 Solar Simians, 1 Flyerfox and the Jackalope. This is the worst time I have had in this type of goal. Good Luck to everyone still trying to complete it.

SummerNightSky
08-10-15, 08:00 AM
Got my Unicorgi egg :) Don't know when I'll hatch it. I have a Thorilla egg that I should hatch first since it's been stuck in my storage for quite a while, and then I'll be tempted to hatch the eggs of the Egypt animals.

So as long as I don?t mess up the harvesting, I should be able to complete this goal in time without spending any more gems. It was a bit costly, though. My final totals were 33 Fairy Ferrets, 3 Vinataurs, 3 Fallabies, 3 Solar Simians, 1 Flyerfox and the Jackalope. This is the worst time I have had in this type of goal. Good Luck to everyone still trying to complete it.
33 Fairy Ferrets :eek: It sucks that it was so costly to get the baby Jackalope, but it's great that you got it in the end :)

Sandybellee
08-10-15, 08:10 AM
I did some speed breeding last night to get the Jackalope. Once I had it in the nest, Steo 2 was complete. I fed my existing Jackalope 10 times just to be sure. I hatched the Jackalope this morning and fed it 15 times and put it in the Evolution Flower almost an hour ago. To make room for the Jackalope, I sold my existing one.

I planted a set of 20 hour crops last night and they are due to be harvested in a little over 6 hours. This is shortly before the Jackalope is due to leave the Evolution Flower. My plan is to get the Jackalope from the Evolution Flower in 6 hours and feed the Jackalope the remaining 25 times to complete Step 3. Then I will immediately harvest my 20 hr. crops and plant another set of 20 hr. crops. The second set of crops should be ready about 1 1/2 hours before the next update.

So as long as I don’t mess up the harvesting, I should be able to complete this goal in time without spending any more gems. It was a bit costly, though. My final totals were 33 Fairy Ferrets, 3 Vinataurs, 3 Fallabies, 3 Solar Simians, 1 Flyerfox and the Jackalope. This is the worst time I have had in this type of goal. Good Luck to everyone still trying to complete it.

Glad you finally got the Jackalope!! Congrats!

Sandybellee
08-10-15, 08:14 AM
Got my Unicorgi egg :) Don't know when I'll hatch it. I have a Thorilla egg that I should hatch first since it's been stuck in my storage for quite a while, and then I'll be tempted to hatch the eggs of the Egypt animals
:)

Congrats! Hope we can both hatch the Corgi soon! I think I will probably hatch Sobek first though when we get it. Can't wait to get company for Bastet. :)

ninasidstorm8
08-10-15, 08:25 AM
Got my Unicorgi egg :) Don't know when I'll hatch it. I have a Thorilla egg that I should hatch first since it's been stuck in my storage for quite a while, and then I'll be tempted to hatch the eggs of the Egypt animals.

33 Fairy Ferrets :eek: It sucks that it was so costly to get the baby Jackalope, but it's great that you got it in the end :)

My breeding luck has been bad for the last month (not a single new animal by breeding since July 17). I had no problem with the first few of these types of goals and was lucky that I could just skip the Spruce Moose after not being able to breed it in the last one. I guess it was just my turn to be unlucky. Being unlucky in this type of goal makes my breeding luck look even worse, since I had 44 breeding attempts for an element combination where I already had all of the animals. So that makes a total of 72 straight breeding attempts without a new animal.

I out the Bastet in the nest once the Jackalope cleared the nest in the hope it will change my luck. I will be able to start testing it in the battleground tomorrow. I have been waiting on round 36 of the Wyburn Battleground to start testing it.

Ajcl01
08-10-15, 08:35 AM
Glad you figured it out, hope you can harvest in time. Good luck.

Thanks! I'm halfway there, just one more harvest of rune prunes will do it and that will be finished well before update time :)
I do hope all newbies find the forums, it makes a world of difference to get tips and advice from advanced players! Thanks all of you who contribute!

oo56
08-10-15, 10:18 AM
I AM SO DONE WITH THIS EVENT!:mad:

ACCORDING TO STEP 2 OF THE LAST UNICORGI GOAL LINE IT SAYS, "THEY'LL BE BOUNCING AROUND SOON!" HOW ABOUT THEY SAY "NEVER" OR "AFTER THE EVENT IS OVER"?:mad:

LET'S IMAGINE THERE WAS A PET SHOP FILLED W/ FANTASY FOREST STORY ANIMALS OPERATED BY STORM8.

AND I NEEDED TO BUY A JACKALOPE. SO, I WALK IN THE STORE AND SEARCH ALL AROUND, BUT I DON'T FIND ONE, SO I GO ASK A STORM8 CLERK.:(

ME - "EXCUSE ME,"

STORM8 STORE CLERK - "YES, WHAT CAN I HELP YOU WITH?:D"

ME - "CAN I PLEASE PURCHASE A JACKALOPE BECUASE I DON'T SEE ANY ANYWHERE?:("

STORM8 STORE CLERK - "SURE, I CAN CHECK IF THEY HAVE THEM IN STOCK!:D"

ME - WAITING... WAITING... WAITING... WAITING... WAITING... WAITING... WAITING... WAITING... (FEELS LIKE 24 HOURS!):confused::(

STORM8 STORE CLERK - "SORRY, SIR, IT SEEMS WE DON'T HAVE THEM IN STOCK RIGHT NOW, BUT WE ARE EXPECTING A NEW SHIPMENT BRIGHT & EARLY ON WEDNESDAY!:D YOU CAN BUY A FLYERFOX, VINOTAUR, FAIRY FERRET, FALLABY, OR SOLAR SIMIAN, BUT NOT A PARADISE PARROT BECAUSE WE ARE ALSO OUT OF STOCK AND ARE EXPECTING A NEW SHIPMENT ON FRIDAY!;)"

ME - "ARE YOU SURE?:eek: BECAUSE I NEED ONE BY TOMORROW AND I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ONE EVERY DAY HERE SINCE LAST TUESDAY AND STILL NO LUCK! DOES IT TAKE THAT LONG TO GET JUST ONE ANIMAL HERE IN THE STORE? UGH!:mad:"

STORM8 STORE CLERK - "WE ARE SO SORRY, SIR, BUT THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO!:D CAN WE OFFER YOU A FAIRY FERRET (3,000,000 OF THEM ARE AVAILABLE), OR A FALLABY (200,000 OF THEM ARE AVAILABLE), OR EITHER A SOLAR SIMIAN, VINOTAUR, OR FLYERFOX (100,000 OF THEM ARE AVAILABLE).;)"

ME - "NO, I DON'T WANT ANY OF THOSE OTHER ANIMALS, AND I ALREADY HAVE WAY TOO MANY FAIRY FERRETS! WHAT GREAT SERVICE, BUT LOUSY AVAILABILITY!:confused: I THINK I WILL JUST LEAVE AND MAYBE COME AGAIN!:mad:"

STORM8 STORE CLERK - "OKAY THEN, BUT WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN, SOON!;)"

I NEVER GOT A JACKALOPE BECAUSE I NEVER WENT TO THE FANTASY FOREST STORY PET SHOP AGAIN.:mad:

This is exactly how I feel about this!:mad:

theone2001
08-10-15, 11:40 AM
I AM SO DONE WITH THIS EVENT!:mad:

ACCORDING TO STEP 2 OF THE LAST UNICORGI GOAL LINE IT SAYS, "THEY'LL BE BOUNCING AROUND SOON!" HOW ABOUT THEY SAY "NEVER" OR "AFTER THE EVENT IS OVER"?:mad:

LET'S IMAGINE THERE WAS A PET SHOP FILLED W/ FANTASY FOREST STORY ANIMALS OPERATED BY STORM8.

AND I NEEDED TO BUY A JACKALOPE. SO, I WALK IN THE STORE AND SEARCH ALL AROUND, BUT I DON'T FIND ONE, SO I GO ASK A STORM8 CLERK.:(

ME - "EXCUSE ME,"

STORM8 STORE CLERK - "YES, WHAT CAN I HELP YOU WITH?:D"

ME - "CAN I PLEASE PURCHASE A JACKALOPE BECUASE I DON'T SEE ANY ANYWHERE?:("

STORM8 STORE CLERK - "SURE, I CAN CHECK IF THEY HAVE THEM IN STOCK!:D"

ME - WAITING... WAITING... WAITING... WAITING... WAITING... WAITING... WAITING... WAITING... (FEELS LIKE 24 HOURS!):confused::(

STORM8 STORE CLERK - "SORRY, SIR, IT SEEMS WE DON'T HAVE THEM IN STOCK RIGHT NOW, BUT WE ARE EXPECTING A NEW SHIPMENT BRIGHT & EARLY ON WEDNESDAY!:D YOU CAN BUY A FLYERFOX, VINOTAUR, FAIRY FERRET, FALLABY, OR SOLAR SIMIAN, BUT NOT A PARADISE PARROT BECAUSE WE ARE ALSO OUT OF STOCK AND ARE EXPECTING A NEW SHIPMENT ON FRIDAY!;)"

ME - "ARE YOU SURE?:eek: BECAUSE I NEED ONE BY TOMORROW AND I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ONE EVERY DAY HERE SINCE LAST TUESDAY AND STILL NO LUCK! DOES IT TAKE THAT LONG TO GET JUST ONE ANIMAL HERE IN THE STORE? UGH!:mad:"

STORM8 STORE CLERK - "WE ARE SO SORRY, SIR, BUT THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO!:D CAN WE OFFER YOU A FAIRY FERRET (3,000,000 OF THEM ARE AVAILABLE), OR A FALLABY (200,000 OF THEM ARE AVAILABLE), OR EITHER A SOLAR SIMIAN, VINOTAUR, OR FLYERFOX (100,000 OF THEM ARE AVAILABLE).;)"

ME - "NO, I DON'T WANT ANY OF THOSE OTHER ANIMALS, AND I ALREADY HAVE WAY TOO MANY FAIRY FERRETS! WHAT GREAT SERVICE, BUT LOUSY AVAILABILITY!:confused: I THINK I WILL JUST LEAVE AND MAYBE COME AGAIN!:mad:"

STORM8 STORE CLERK - "OKAY THEN, BUT WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN, SOON!;)"

I NEVER GOT A JACKALOPE BECAUSE I NEVER WENT TO THE FANTASY FOREST STORY PET SHOP AGAIN.:mad:

This is exactly how I feel about this!:mad:

Thank You so much for the laugh oo56. I feel the same way.

ninasidstorm8
08-10-15, 02:04 PM
I managed to hold off harvesting my 20 hr. crops until after the Jackalope emerged from the Evolution Flower and I could finish the last 25 feedings, to complete Step 3. Then I collected my 20 hr. crops and planted another set of 20 hour crops, so I am 50% done with Step 4. I was watching the goal and it changed to 21 hours left on the hour. So the goal is due to end in 21 hours, so I will have an hour leeway to collect my crops and finish this one off.

For anyone still working on this goal, it is due to end 1/2 hour before tomorrow's update. A shortcut is to use the timer for the Value Pack and you need to complete the goal 1/2 hour before the Value Pack timer expires. That is a little less than 21 hours from this post. Good Luck.

Lipand5kids
08-10-15, 07:07 PM
I still haven't gotten a Jackalope. Just like last time I was never was able to breed the last animal to hatch and feed to then proceed and earn the animal. :mad:

JustKay
08-11-15, 01:25 AM
Turns out I didn't need to gem after all since the timer is not aligned with the new day interval. Had like a whole 8 hours extra I didn't know about. Only wasted 2 gems to speed up the hatching so not a big issue. Got my last batch of 20 hour crops ticking away, should be able to collect my Unicorgi in a few hours :D

sweetdeda
08-11-15, 03:23 AM
Turns out I didn't need to gem after all since the timer is not aligned with the new day interval. Had like a whole 8 hours extra I didn't know about. Only wasted 2 gems to speed up the hatching so not a big issue. Got my last batch of 20 hour crops ticking away, should be able to collect my Unicorgi in a few hours :D

Congrats! Here's hoping everyone else still has time to earn Unicorgi. oo56, I'm sorry you didn't get a jackalope but your story was funny.

LonePudding
08-11-15, 03:38 AM
Congrats to everyone who could get their Unicorgi - breeding a Jackalope alone deserves praise too! Where are all the rare animals when you need 'em?

I just keep thinking, if I never gave up on this, I never would have bred my unicorn..so I'm happy! :D

Sandybellee
08-11-15, 03:44 AM
Congrats to everyone who could get their Unicorgi - breeding a Jackalope alone deserves praise too! Where are all the rare animals when you need 'em?

I just keep thinking, if I never gave up on this, I never would have bred my unicorn..so I'm happy! :D

It always seems with these goals that the rare animal we're trying to get is an ultra rare for the duration of the event.

Anyway, getting a Unicorn definitely beats getting a Unicorgi hands down! :)

sweetdeda
08-11-15, 03:54 AM
Anyway, getting a Unicorn definitely beats getting a Unicorgi hands down! :)

Most definitely! So happy for you LonePudding!

ninasidstorm8
08-11-15, 10:07 AM
I have the Unicorgi in storage where it will have to remain for a while. I cut it a bit close but I managed to plant and harvest the two sets of 20 hour crops at the right time. I had a bit of a scare when my WiFi went down a 1/2 hour before my collection time but a router reset resolved that. As a bonus half way through my crop harvest, I received the Anubis as well.

sweetdeda
08-11-15, 02:41 PM
I have the Unicorgi in storage where it will have to remain for a while. I cut it a bit close but I managed to plant and harvest the two sets of 20 hour crops at the right time. I had a bit of a scare when my WiFi went down a 1/2 hour before my collection time but a router reset resolved that. As a bonus half way through my crop harvest, I received the Anubis as well.

Congrats to you for Unicorgi and Anubis. :)

cocauina
08-11-15, 06:48 PM
Only Fairy Ferrets and 1 Solar Simian, worst goal line ever.

At least I got 1 Paradise Parrot.