PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Update: August 5th 2015

jandtandn
08-04-15, 03:03 AM
http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp22/ChocklitShoppe/RS%20Update%20Content%208-5-15_zpsfbp7zntg.jpg

http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp22/ChocklitShoppe/RS%20Update%208-5-15_zps8hie78cl.jpg

LalaSmooth
08-04-15, 06:43 AM
Same. I nearly mastered everything and I'm getting bored with the lack of new recipes

Natasha_07
08-04-15, 11:01 AM
So when are the aliens invading my restaurant, I'm still waiting. :)

ImmortalLunchbox
08-04-15, 12:54 PM
Coin appliances and something summery and colorful please!

jandtandn
08-04-15, 01:10 PM
http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp22/ChocklitShoppe/RS%20Update%208-5-15_zps8hie78cl.jpg

Natasha_07
08-04-15, 01:13 PM
Nice, looks like goals.

I would like to see a sci-fi theme in the near future.

IsisGarden
08-04-15, 01:13 PM
Seems interesting... Hope they have some decent numbers for the stoves.

LalaSmooth
08-04-15, 01:14 PM
Pretty sure if it's goal week there would be two appliances but I'm seeing one.

Natasha_07
08-04-15, 01:16 PM
Pretty sure if it's goal week there would be two appliances but I'm seeing one.

They're 2 in the picture.

LalaSmooth
08-04-15, 01:18 PM
They're 2 in the picture.

Where? That brown thing? To me it looks like a barrista decoration

CassieJo84
08-04-15, 01:19 PM
I see the new oven but I don't see a 2nd appliance...I think that other thing is the panini cafe table? Not sure.

Natasha_07
08-04-15, 01:20 PM
Where? That brown thing? To me it looks like a barrista decoration

The 3 appliances to the back of the wall corner and the 3 in front of those with grilled sandwiches.

CassieJo84
08-04-15, 01:23 PM
The 3 appliances to the back of the wall corner and the 3 in front of those with grilled sandwiches.

I think those are the 3 finished recipes on counters. (In front of the new oven). Not sure but that's what I'm seeing :)

ievuxia
08-04-15, 01:46 PM
What a pretty update! The big display is simply adorable, in my opinion! If it's a goal, hope we won't have to spend gems to complete it. If it's not a goal, hope it's not too gem-heavy

jandtandn
08-04-15, 01:55 PM
Looks like it will go well with the bagel stuff, the Lazy Sunday LTO, and the coffee decor.

twospoons
08-04-15, 02:09 PM
i like it! it's a little brown (outside of the bright green accents), but that's okay. i like that they're introducing a new type of cafe you can have, paninis are delicious, the display looks really good, and i find the cat on piano cute. the only thing that's stopping me from declaring it a total winner is that we haven't seen what the prices are yet.

CassieJo84
08-04-15, 02:27 PM
I like it, will look good for the summer-to-fall transition. I have been on a panini kick lately and now I want one again! :)

alicee11
08-04-15, 02:39 PM
It doesn't look like a goal, more like normal update, in BS same

twospoons
08-04-15, 02:59 PM

well, this one at least has new tables/chairs/counters, so it looks more like goals than BS does, even if there's only 1 appliance in the pic.

igottapi4
08-04-15, 03:06 PM

Yep its looking like goals for next week in both games.

deekathleen
08-04-15, 03:13 PM
I'm not getting to excited, if it is a goal it will probably cost 99 gems to do.

pixiegamer
08-04-15, 06:07 PM
Seems interesting... Hope they have some decent numbers for the stoves.

Hear, hear! :)

What a pretty update! The big display is simply adorable, in my opinion! If it's a goal, hope we won't have to spend gems to complete it. If it's not a goal, hope it's not too gem-heavy

I'm pretty sure that wallpaper is one we already have; didn't it come with the espresso update? I'm not sure it would be a goal, but either way, I definitely hope it won't be gem-heavy. And I really, REALLY hope that appliance won't be for gems like S8's been pushing out recently. :mad:

i like it! it's a little brown (outside of the bright green accents), but that's okay. i like that they're introducing a new type of cafe you can have, paninis are delicious, the display looks really good, and i find the cat on piano cute. the only thing that's stopping me from declaring it a total winner is that we haven't seen what the prices are yet.

That cat on the piano reminded me of the Aristocats! I wonder if I was the only one? :)

Agree with you about the prices. Also hoping it isn't a dreaded "b-word"...

sgoetzinger99
08-04-15, 07:36 PM
Isn't it a bit useless to speculate about what might happen? You can't know, so why not just wait and see tomorrow?
Same thing with "I'd like to see...". You know our opinions don't matter, so why bother??

jandtandn
08-04-15, 07:51 PM
I'm pretty sure that wallpaper is one we already have; didn't it come with the espresso update?

Yes, it did. I thought someone suggested a panini goal as well?

orleansparish
08-04-15, 10:08 PM

The stuff in front cooked, are the 3 recipes on the oven in the back. Id completely forgotten we were due goals, because of the double box week.

This looks cute! Sadly, I cant get super excited because one never knows if things will cost gems now to play. Ive always wanted some paninis in my place and the decor looks amazing! Im still building those indian ovens, so maybe this will make me fix up my place again. Maybe do an all food shop or something.

lenasdinner
08-04-15, 11:24 PM
Like it.....I just hope its not gem hevy like last RS goal.

babyxdoll1
08-05-15, 01:18 AM
the july goals expire in 12 hours and this does look like a goal week as there are 3 prize items & maybe they haven't added the 2nd appliance. love the green piano though

LalaSmooth
08-05-15, 01:38 AM
the july goals expire in 12 hours and this does look like a goal week as there are 3 prize items & maybe they haven't added the 2nd appliance. love the green piano though

It would of been better if it was in brown not green. This would look weird in my restaurant considering i decorated for autumn but that barrista counter on the other hand I MUST have.

deekathleen
08-05-15, 06:05 AM
The stuff is all cute, would have liked the piano better without the cat on it.

awesomejujubeans
08-05-15, 10:19 AM
Agree with you about the prices. Also hoping it isn't a dreaded "b-word"...

'B' for buy, or did you mean 'G' for gem?

jandtandn
08-05-15, 10:32 AM
'B' for buy, or did you mean 'G' for gem?

B for bundle?

CassieJo84
08-05-15, 10:34 AM
Update is up...no goals.

LalaSmooth
08-05-15, 10:36 AM
Update is up...no goals.

Least the oven isn't for gems and I'm glad it's not because the items are so ugly lol

R5FanForever1
08-05-15, 10:36 AM
At least the oven isn't for gems this time.

CassieJo84
08-05-15, 10:38 AM
Very thankful that it's not a gem oven! :) I used to get popups when new updates were released, now I have to look for new decor in the design tab. Unless it's a box, then I get a pop up that I have to dodge or I will accidentally buy one. I liked having a pop up tell me when the new update came out. Oh well. :/

LalaSmooth
08-05-15, 10:44 AM
4 gems per chair?!?!?! That's expensive.

CassieJo84
08-05-15, 10:45 AM
At least the oven isn't for gems this time.
Pretty sure we are nbrs...Hi! :)

CassieJo84
08-05-15, 10:46 AM
And yes, 4 gems for those chairs seems a bit outrageous. For some reason I hoped the piano would be for coins, but since it's not I'm going to pass. Kinda like the panini counter, thinking it over.

twospoons
08-05-15, 10:50 AM
not near the game at the moment, can anyone post how much the decor costs?

disappointed to not have goals to start, but glad it's a coin oven and not a box!

orleansparish
08-05-15, 10:53 AM
I'm so snobby. The green table with the panini on it looked cute in the picture, but when I saw it was for coins and not a part of a goal, I thought it was plain and dreadful. I'm SO happy the oven is for coins. But my boredom hadn't allowed me to finish building the last four ovens I have from last week. I hope the recipes have a good yield. I was just over on bakery seeing which ovens I need to master something on, as I'm taking my saving gems serious again.

And I saw a one hour cookie on the three bears oven with a quantity of 2100. Oh how I miss those days, where my food on RS wouldn't run out in a week. My door has been blocked since last month! Work with me people! I can't make new stuff because it isn't enough. I've been cooking duck and chicken nuggets to bulk up some counters before I let the clones in again.

orleansparish
08-05-15, 10:54 AM
Also, four gems for those uber plain chairs is absurd. It's like prices are just thrown out there, not relative to the quality of the item with the high price. I've seen better for less.

Natasha_07
08-05-15, 10:55 AM
4 gems per chair?!?!?! That's expensive.

This might be relatively cheap in the near future if we continue on the 'gold road' ahead.

LalaSmooth
08-05-15, 10:55 AM

disappointed to not have goals to start, but glad it's a coin oven and not a box!

the panini corner 30 gems
the oven - 13,200 coins
the piano - 24 gems
table - 9,000 coins
chair - 4 gems
panini case - 22,000 coins

jandtandn
08-05-15, 11:09 AM

Doing it now.

spydre1
08-05-15, 11:16 AM
For whoever said it's not looking like a goal week, don't they wait until at least 3 Eastern time to roll out the goals?

jandtandn
08-05-15, 11:20 AM
http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp22/ChocklitShoppe/RS%20Update%20Content%208-5-15_zpsfbp7zntg.jpg

spydre1
08-05-15, 11:20 AM
NVM, while I was typing this, someone screen shotted the recipes. I'll be getting this appliance after all.

pipipooh1977
08-05-15, 11:22 AM
Nice update overall, glad the oven is for coins. Guessing next week is goals and will cost gems to finish them.....

twospoons
08-05-15, 11:46 AM
thank you lalasmooth and jandtandn! always good to know what to gift without having to buy the oven myself yet.

I'm so snobby. The green table with the panini on it looked cute in the picture, but when I saw it was for coins and not a part of a goal, I thought it was plain and dreadful.

ha! i still think it's pretty cute though, so i'm glad it's coins. i think the panini corner's well-priced too.

DragonWished
08-05-15, 11:49 AM
Nice update! So happy the ovens are for coins!

The scale of the floor dec pieces seems off to me.... The people at the counter are larger than other characters, the piano seems too small by comparison. Does anyone else think so?

I like the vivid green of the little display table but not near the piano or the counter.

jandtandn
08-05-15, 12:04 PM
Nice update! So happy the ovens are for coins!

The scale of the floor dec pieces seems off to me.... The people at the counter are larger than other characters, the piano seems too small by comparison. Does anyone else think so?

They do look larger, maybe on the scale of the lemonade goal prize.

deekathleen
08-05-15, 12:48 PM
I might break down and buy some gems this month, not sure yet. Really wanted to wait to see if they are going to gem the goals again before investing any more money.

pipipooh1977
08-05-15, 01:09 PM
I might break down and buy some gems this month, not sure yet. Really wanted to wait to see if they are going to gem the goals again before investing any more money.

I might too, I don't mind buying gems, but refuse to be forced to. So it's nice to see the oven for coins and nice decor too. I might get the Panini Corner.

twospoons
08-05-15, 01:35 PM
nooooo! resist! (or don't, of course it's your decision.) i'm finding it very frustrating to not just buy whatever i want, but i'd still like to see a couple months without gem goals before i give in.

as for scale, i'm thinking of doing a mall food court thing next, so i guess another big-headed character will make the hamburger fast food guy look not so abnormal. really wish they'd stop that though.

LalaSmooth
08-05-15, 02:04 PM

nooo otherwise they will keep doing goals for gems!

pipipooh1977
08-05-15, 02:10 PM
I don't mind buying gems once in awhile, but refuse to be forced to in order to finish goals or buy ovens. So it's nice to see the oven for coins and nice decor too. I might get the Panini Corner.

ImmortalLunchbox
08-05-15, 02:24 PM
I'm pretty sure that after the 80+ pages of rants after the July gem goal, they wouldn't do that again.

I mean, here's hoping.

pipipooh1977
08-05-15, 06:05 PM
I'm pretty sure that after the 80+ pages of rants after the July gem goal, they wouldn't do that again.

I mean, here's hoping.

No, I believe they will do it again...we will see with next goals. Either RS will need gems to complete or BS will...but one of them will, that's my prediction. I hope I'm wrong. That's why when goals come I will proceed with caution and as soon as it requires gems to continue that's when I'm done with the goal.

tularemary
08-05-15, 07:28 PM
Oh, i GUARANTEE it'll happen again...which is why I've decided from here on out, I'm not even buying the goal wallpaper until i see how things pan out--i can certainly wait an extra day rather than running up against the brick wall of gem goals...never again!

deekathleen
08-05-15, 10:39 PM
Is the wallpaper not available? I can't find it.

tularemary
08-06-15, 04:27 AM
I meant when goals do come out next, usually first step is wallpaper and tiles. Not going to invest in unnecessary purchases if goals require gems to participate...

jandtandn
08-06-15, 04:30 AM
Is the wallpaper not available? I can't find it.

There is no wallpaper (nor any flooring or counters) with this update. The wallpaper shown costs 1 gem and is called Coffee Print and is from the old coffee update that had the espresso machine, etc.

LalaSmooth
08-06-15, 06:54 AM
I meant when goals do come out next, usually first step is wallpaper and tiles. Not going to invest in unnecessary purchases if goals require gems to participate...
We should get goals on Wednesday and I doubt it would be a gem goal. I don't think RS ever had a gem goal before...

deekathleen
08-06-15, 07:08 AM
There is no wallpaper (nor any flooring or counters) with this update. The wallpaper shown costs 1 gem and is called Coffee Print and is from the old coffee update that had the expresso machine, etc.

Ah okay thanks.

DragonWished
08-06-15, 09:12 AM
Well said!

No, I believe they will do it again...we will see with next goals. Either RS will need gems to complete or BS will...but one of them will, that's my prediction. I hope I'm wrong. That's why when goals come I will proceed with caution and as soon as it requires gems to continue that's when I'm done with the goal.

nastmei
08-06-15, 02:54 PM
I just get the panini piano & panini corner

http://i62.tinypic.com/21ou8sk.png

lynniefish
08-07-15, 10:01 AM
Man, I sure do hope the next goal appliances will need the iron press...I've been too wary to decline any of them! :p

babyxdoll1
08-07-15, 01:42 PM
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag102/chantelparkes/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsbaasx8ei.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/chantelparkes/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsbaasx8ei.jpg.html) anyone else on iOS get this offer?

jandtandn
08-07-15, 01:58 PM
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag102/chantelparkes/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsbaasx8ei.jpg (http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/chantelparkes/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsbaasx8ei.jpg.html) anyone else on iOS get this offer?

Not me. Regional?

LalaSmooth
08-07-15, 02:06 PM
They are making this game unfair to players. They need to stop just doing this to apple users and think about us android users for once. I actually like the picnic party but shame I'm on android.

twospoons
08-07-15, 02:23 PM
brits only! :)

that one is actually a really good deal (not that i know the current exchange rate). have you paid money in the game before, babydoll? i think there are better offers for people who haven't ever spent money (at least my recently-opened 2nd shop is getting extremely cheap gold/gem offers).

fyi, anyone interested who didn't already notice, this week's android goal is to download boardwalk bingo.

deekathleen
08-07-15, 05:36 PM
When are android users going to get a bundle deal? At which business school do they teach that you should only give half your customers things and that you should just not let the other half, who would also buy the stuff have it?

Next time someone defends this company with the lame excuse that, omg they need to make money waaaaaa. Well apparently they don't, apparently they have enough money to only offer sure money makers to small portions of their customer base.

LalaSmooth
08-08-15, 02:48 AM
THIS IS SO UNFAIR TO ANDROID USERS. S8 please could you not just offer the gems and value packs to just apple users... Why do you always leave us android users out all the time?? It really would not surprise me that one day in future that BS and RS would become discontiuned in the app store and google play store

aiyoosha
08-08-15, 08:44 PM
THIS IS SO UNFAIR TO ANDROID USERS. S8 please could you not just offer the gems and value packs to just apple users... Why do you always leave us android users out all the time?? It really would not surprise me that one day in future that BS and RS would become discontiuned in the app store and google play store

it is very unfair as some of us apple people didnt even get any of these 2 value offers this week :( and i really want that ferris wheel too.

ladymerah
08-10-15, 06:39 PM
still haven't gotten an update on my kindle fire for restaurant or bakery story.

deekathleen
08-11-15, 07:48 AM
still haven't gotten an update on my kindle fire for restaurant or bakery story.

Kindle gets updated automatically.

deekathleen
08-16-15, 04:38 PM
In Stormies restaurant there is a white fireplace, does anyone know what it is from? Thanks

twospoons
08-16-15, 07:47 PM
Magic box. And it's a 4th place!

http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n506/flowerbomber/Story%20Goal%20Screenshots/RSMagicBox_zps45db4234.jpg

deekathleen
08-16-15, 08:07 PM
Magic box. And it's a 4th place!

http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n506/flowerbomber/Story%20Goal%20Screenshots/RSMagicBox_zps45db4234.jpg

Ah,a box. Thanks :)