PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Suggestions/New Poll

kooky panda
08-03-15, 11:19 AM
Please post specific dragons , decorations you would like to see come to the game.

You can also suggest any specific themes you would like to see added.

You can only vote once, but you can vote for more than one item!

belarica
08-03-15, 11:24 AM
Ladypug is cute in fantasy forest, but isn't there already a ladybug dragon? I think glow in the dark would be cool if it was made into a type and not just one green/yellow or whatever combination.

Kennedward
08-03-15, 11:28 AM
3hrs crop is good, but I would prefer maybe a 30mins crop as well, gives more options about how to spend our coins and time on this game

AnglChk507
08-03-15, 11:31 AM
I wish you guys would stop bringing in new dragons and bring back your expired ones i started this game so late and I've missed many wheels many world play many limited and i hate that i can't get them.. I wanted the waterfall for ever now. Along with many others and its very discouraging

belarica
08-03-15, 11:38 AM
I wish you guys would stop bringing in new dragons and bring back your expired ones i started this game so late and I've missed many wheels many world play many limited and i hate that i can't get them.. I wanted the waterfall for ever now. Along with many others and its very discouraging

It's torture, I'm really sad I didn't have iOS for the Halloween world event. Halloween is my birthday, if any of those world event dragons shows up in a value pack I will buy without thinking twice.

Kennedward
08-03-15, 11:44 AM
I also stated that suggestion before, would be nice to get some expired dragons that we've missed in the past

amerirish
08-03-15, 12:32 PM
I'd love a food producing dragon or a food collecting decoration.

krystynam
08-03-15, 12:54 PM
Some suggestions:

- a 2nd Evolution chamber
- better and more food options **** especially since the last update with all the food required to level up our dragons to Lvl 15
- Theme - Fairies: spring, summer, fall, winter, garden, mischievous, etc. I suggest fairies because they can be cute, elegant, fun, and found everywhere! The current fairy dragon is beautiful, it could easily be added to. Dragons are natural aspects to fairies. Decor can be added as well, quite easily :)
- Cats! All things feline. I say this based on all the posts from ppl loving the Siamese, it was a great release! Other breeds of kitty's would be awesome! A new habitat based on a litter box minus the poop lol.
- Dogs. Boxer dog dragon, German shepgon, Doberdragon, the list is endless!

Just my 2 cents!

amerirish
08-03-15, 12:57 PM
Some suggestions:

- a 2nd Evolution chamber
- better and more food options **** especially since the last update with all the food required to level up our dragons to Lvl 15
- Theme - Fairies: spring, summer, fall, winter, garden, mischievous, etc. I suggest fairies because they can be cute, elegant, fun, and found everywhere! The current fairy dragon is beautiful, it could easily be added to. Dragons are natural aspects to fairies. Decor can be added as well, quite easily :)
- Cats! All things feline. I say this based on all the posts from ppl loving the Siamese, it was a great release! Other breeds of kitty's would be awesome! A new habitat based on a litter box minus the poop lol.
- Dogs. Boxer dog dragon, German shepgon, Doberdragon, the list is endless!

Just my 2 cents!

Love all of your suggestions, but this one: "A new habitat based on a litter box minus the poop lol." is the best thing I've ever read EVER!!!! :D WIN!

belarica
08-03-15, 02:22 PM
I would personally say no to more animal based dragons, I'm not a huge fan of fantasy forest because I'm not interested in collecting dogs and cats and crocodiles. The Siamese dragon is awesome but if this turns into fantasy forest story 2 I will quit playing lol

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
08-03-15, 02:23 PM
I would like very for sure a 3hr crop (or a new farm upgrade), but make it give about 750 food because if that would be the amount after planting, it may probably be the best crop ever released. It would be able to be planted 8 times a day. In fact, since you have 7 farms, you'd receive 5,250 food at each harvest, and if you plant the fastest (without speeding up with gold obviously), you'd get 42,000 food! Please TL!

P.S. And please TL give it a good cost, not 200K, not 800K, AND NOT 1M! About 80k - 100k sounds good. But to be fair, it should be unlocked at a great level such as 30 or 40.

blackeneddove
08-03-15, 03:29 PM
I would personally say no to more animal based dragons, I'm not a huge fan of fantasy forest because I'm not interested in collecting dogs and cats and crocodiles. The Siamese dragon is awesome but if this turns into fantasy forest story 2 I will quit playing lol

Agree with this 100%. However, I do think Fantasy Forest is cute. Not cute enough for me to play lol, but it has cute characters. Fantasy Forest is the game for people who want to breed animal types. Dragon Story is the game for people who want to breed dragons. ;)

Kennedward
08-03-15, 04:31 PM
I would prefer less dragons introduced every week, 3 to 4 every week is just too many

Mythdefied
08-03-15, 05:03 PM
Definitely fewer dragons would be nice. It's impossible for any new or non-iOS players to catch up, plus there's the land issue.

Kennedward
08-03-15, 05:07 PM
Adding onto that, definitely less dragons that expires after a short period of time and are never released back into the game

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
08-03-15, 05:27 PM
I would prefer less dragons introduced every week, 3 to 4 every week is just too many
Dude I think what's the great idea: for Dragon Story to re-release for a limited time (or permanently :p), and release a new one on Friday! In seasons such as Valentines, they stopped returning a few dragons! They should do it!

Also make a new upgrade on the farms, we don't get so much food easily for lvl 15 dragons! TL you also ignored me in giving lvl 15 new forms lol

Kennedward
08-03-15, 05:45 PM
I think there should be at least some indications given to show Lv15 dragons, currently there's no difference between LV10 and 15

mbyte68
08-03-15, 05:51 PM
the Geek one be cool a dragon with black thick rim glasses :D

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
08-03-15, 05:57 PM
I think there should be at least some indications given to show Lv15 dragons, currently there's no difference between LV10 and 15
Correct! That would have been very much better! I waited to see an Infinity Dragon on said level lol

Kennedward
08-03-15, 05:58 PM
Correct! That would have been very much better! I waited to see an Infinity Dragon on said level lol

Look forward to mine lol my Infinity is currently Lv12

inesat
08-04-15, 03:34 AM
Voted for the three hour crop as well. Make it a good one, S8!

Kennedward
08-04-15, 06:27 AM
So far the 3 hrs crop and Glow in the Dark Dragon have the most votes, I really want more crops though

bexrexbex
08-04-15, 08:08 AM
I don't care too much about having every single dragon, even ones that was IOS only before the Android update. But it would be cool if you offered some of the older champions/world event/mining dragons we never got a chance to win on the wheel. Like recently, the Rose Knight was on the wheel. Why not have the Ninja dragon or something like that instead? Rose Knight was very recent.

chippychan
08-04-15, 08:58 AM
I voted for the crop since I agree that bringing back some older expired dragons (instead of churning out tons of new ones) would be great.

mbyte68
08-04-15, 09:39 AM
they should do what gameloft do with theres 1 old dragon returning at least each week for 1 week then another 2 week after etc etc :)

krystynam
08-04-15, 10:51 AM
Love all of your suggestions, but this one: "A new habitat based on a litter box minus the poop lol." is the best thing I've ever read EVER!!!! :D WIN!

Teehee!!!

Paleon
08-04-15, 11:17 AM
Ladypug...Wasn't that a FFS thing? What's the point of bringing it here? lol

I would still really like to see more dragons added to the Cosmic type. I'd also be among those who would like to see some of the older, expired dragons return.

Kennedward
08-04-15, 11:20 AM
I don't care too much about having every single dragon, even ones that was IOS only before the Android update. But it would be cool if you offered some of the older champions/world event/mining dragons we never got a chance to win on the wheel. Like recently, the Rose Knight was on the wheel. Why not have the Ninja dragon or something like that instead? Rose Knight was very recent.

Agreed, especially since the available space doesn't allow you to display every single dragon in the game, we're talking about over 550 dragons in total, so I would prefer to just get the ones I want. Plus I'll surely be trading away some of the ones I hate.

redstar177
08-04-15, 06:06 PM
Some suggestions for the wheel:

1. Remove maps for the higher level wheel. They are completely useless for most players. Perhaps replace them with 1 or 5 gold bars? I'm sure many players would love to win a couple of gold on the wheel!
2. Increase the food amounts on the wheel. 700 food doesn't feel like much of a prize given how much most of the dragons eat, especially now that Ios players have to level their dragons up to lvl 15 (which is still ridiculous IMO)
3. A Spin Button. The wheel is very finnicky and it sometimes takes ages to get it to spin. A simple button to press would be infinitely easier to use.

Not for the Wheel:

1. A "re-breed" and a "re-plant" button. It takes a very long time to scroll through all of the dragons/plants to find the combination you want to use. Many players try the same combos repeatedly/plant the same foods, so a "re-do" button would make the interface so much easier to use!

redstar177
08-04-15, 06:10 PM
Also, Sacred Sloth has suggested some brilliant ideas regarding many of the most common player complaints. I have linked his thread in the suggestion forum so that if any TL member ever actually reads this thread (unlikely) they will see it. I think it's also a great discussion point among current players.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83635-Level-15-Dragons-Mining-and-More!

plucie12
08-04-15, 07:11 PM
We definitely need a change in our farms/crops. 3 hr crops would be great as long as it yields a much higher amount of food and up the amounts on the ones we have already. I didn't vote for the tulips or other decorations, what's the sense when I'm having to put the ones I have in storage because I need the room for habitats. Plus I agree with reducing the amount of dragons that come out each week, so I didn't vote for new dragons. I'm at level 150 and I'm so behind in getting all the goal dragons, plus without more space I have nowhere to put them.

Kennedward
08-04-15, 07:20 PM
We definitely need a change in our farms/crops. 3 hr crops would be great as long as it yields a much higher amount of food and up the amounts on the ones we have already. I didn't vote for the tulips or other decorations, what's the sense when I'm having to put the ones I have in storage because I need the room for habitats. Plus I agree with reducing the amount of dragons that come out each week, so I didn't vote for new dragons. I'm at level 150 and I'm so behind in getting all the goal dragons, plus without more space I have nowhere to put them.

A fellow maxed out player like many of us, me included. :D Hopefully TL gives us more crops options soon, currently it'll take us years to go LV15 lol

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
08-05-15, 05:40 PM
TL please don't get mad if I posted this more than one time, but the previous thread got closed shortly after I posted this:

TL, I'm sorry if I say this but, Dragon Story was far better before than was is now. All my posts are that I'm mad for fun, but this is getting quite serious. I see many problems with the game such as too many dragons being released, you're ignoring our feedback, you're no longer returning some seasonal dragons (ex. Chocolate, Fireworks, etc.), removing some stage dragons too fast (ex. The Battle Arena Dragons or Mined Dragons [1 month]), you stopped returning individual dragons from early years (2012-2013), and whatever. But TL, please don't ignore our feedback, our ideas may turn the game much better. I also want to tell you some suggestions:

1. Return some limited dragons, but not just the ones that were removed a year ago, also the ones from like 2 years ago, such as the Ice Cream Dragon. Please return him, he was one of the dragons that came with Dragon Story: New Dawn.
2. Return permanently the Amethyst Dragon for purchase and for breeding.
3. Return permanently the Stainglass and Midas Dragons, they're now removed.
4. Return permanently the Zodiac type dragons, you turned the type really poor..
5. Return permanently the Samurai and Knight Dragons and release more dragons that are obtained from the Quest Outpost!
6. Return Tournament dragons, but in a special way. This also includes the Rainbow Sentinel, even though not from Tournament, and release the Panda Dragon..
7. Return the Dragon Summoning dragons.
8. Return some World Event and Dragon Tales dragons in another, special form. Also try to find a new way so that we can obtain the Pyramid and Soccer Dragons!
9. Return some stage dragons such as Quest Outpost dragons, Battle Arena dragons, and Mining dragons.
10. Please remove some recent dragons from classic combinations, such as Red + Green, Green + Yellow, Red + Yellow, Green + Blue, and Yellow + Blue, or make them unlockable at a later level. I want this because I'm having a new DS account soon and I don't want you to delay my beginning. If you want you may add more new dragons to the Arctic Isles (you stopped working on the Arctic Isles), or release dragons that have unique combos, such as my idea of the Garnet Dragon (Gemstone/Red/Yellow), BUT DON'T GET RID OF THE ROSE DRAGON, I LOVE HIM.
11. Make more rewards from the Dragon Album.
12. About what I said at #10, I'd also like you to continue working on the Arctic Isles, or release dragons with unique combos, such as triple color dragons, or dragons with special types. Also, for fun, return the Nether Portal, even though it's just a decor lol
13. Return the Treasure Cave, please.
14. Make the Treasure Dragon cost 800 gold again.
15. Also, on the starter/value packs, I want you to offer expired dragons.
16. Please return dragons WITH THEIR GOALS, as the Hook and Red Queen Dragons have a goal and the Fairytale Dragon doesn't, that sounds a little strange lol
17. Please make an extra island or make a new way to have more expansions, vet players are running out of space
18. Like I said on #10 and #12, unique combinations sounds great, there are many types that lack a Diamond type dragon. Please make more hybrids.
19. Please make general gold sales, 2 months since I got a sale
20. Please keep the Infinity's rules as it's right now, I want to get it Diamond + Crusader
21. Please make again the evolution time be cut-off
22. And by far the most important, re-release many individual dragons permanently that were popular, or return many cool things from the past of Dragon Story. Also do all the previous things, or some of them combined together for a very special DS day in a random day, please TL, I know you're the very best..

I know you read this, but were a few. I want to see dragons back, and make the game store more data so we can have more dragons since you'll stop returning 2012 Halloween dragons, the Turkey Dragon, 2012 Christmas dragons, the Fireworks Dragons, the dragons on the Valentine's season, the Four-Leaf Dragon, the Easter Dragon, and the Independence Dragon on the next seasons. Please make the game store more so we can have better seasons and doing this will make you return some expired dragons. Please TL, I love Dragon Story and I wnat this game to be the best, the very best game of all TL history...

Kennedward
08-05-15, 07:17 PM
To be honest, I doubt anyone from TL reads this, we suggest MANY things back in the previous thread, but no reply from anyone

glenngenius
08-05-15, 11:40 PM
Did the rules for breeding Infinity change? I got mine using Diamond x Crusader like 3-4 months ago...

glenngenius
08-05-15, 11:44 PM
New suggestion: Make the dragon tales available on Android, too! Maybe TL can re-release the events and the previous dragons missed by Android players so it will be fair for all. :)

@goodbrothersjohnandjohn --- I know you will wait some more time but gold-producing dragons usually go on sale every end of the year (around december/early january) :)

glenngenius
08-05-15, 11:47 PM
Another suggestion: although I know there has been a plethora of dragons released every week and month, adding other dragons to the Cosmic type will be awesome. I want to have like planetary dragons (e.g. pluto, earth, jupiter, etc although I know we already have mercury and saturn), but I think that'll be amazing! :)

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
08-06-15, 03:09 AM
Hello TL! In the new Dragon Suggestions thread I told you to remove some dragons with early combos, such as the Explorer, Tree Frog, Sunblaze, Druid, Loch Ness, Firemane, Butterfly, and Wooden Dragons. This is because we don't want to have a beginning and we need to breed these recently-made new dragons. But, how about if you re-release some dragons on Tuesday, and only on Friday you release new ones, or take a break on the Dragon Isles and continue on the Arctic Isles? Sounds great! I've got you some suggestions of dragons with exclusive combos:

*Black Mamba Dragon: 1,350 Gold, Black/Green/Purple, Super Rare, Use Night and Poison
*Double Gemstone Dragon: 2,050 Gold, Gemstone/Red/Purple, Rare, Use Gemstone and Charm
*Brick Dragon: 1,500 Gold, Purple/White/Red, Rare, Use Luck and Fire
**THIS DRAGON, MUCH LIKE THE 8 BIT DRAGON WHO IS BASED IN VIDEOGAMES, IS BASED ON BUILDING SETS THAT HAVE BUILDING PIECES.
*Iron Dragon: 1,500 Gold, Metal/White, Rare, Use Metal and Light
*Vervain Dragon (Spin to Win Grand Prize): Green/Purple/Blue, Super Rare
*Piranha Dragon: 1,900 Gold, Black/Blue/Green, Super Rare, Use Night and Island
*Chaplin Dragon: 1,900 Gold, Black/White, Super Rare, Use Night and Light
**THIS DRAGON DOESN'T MAKE ANY SOUND SINCE CHARLES CHAPLIN MADE SILENT MOVIES.
*Peanut Butter Dragon: 900 Gold, Red/Yellow/Blue, Super Rare, Use Firestorm and Water

Now, TL, please accomplish me this: When you reach lvl 50, you'll unlock a new type: THE ORANGE TYPE! Its dragons are:

*Lava Dragon: 600 Gold, Orange, Rare, Use Fire and Air
*Fire Spirit Dragon: 1,200 Gold, Orange/Red, Rare, Use Lava and Fire
*Heat Wave Dragon: 1,300 Gold, Orange/Yellow, Rare, Use Lava and Air
*Cauldron Dragon: 1,400 Gold, Orange/Purple, Rare, Use Lava and Magic
*Grotto Dragon: 1,500 Gold, Orange/White, Rare, Use Lava and Light
*Lava Cauldron Dragon: 1,600 Gold, Orange/Pink, Rare, Use Lava and Virtue
*Imp Dragon: 1,700 Gold, Orange/Red, Super Rare, Use Lava and Fire
*Ash Dragon: 1,800 Gold, Orange/Green, Super Rare, Use Lava and Forest
*Cobblestone Dragon: 1,900 Gold, Orange/Blue, Super Rare, Use Lava and Water
*Grim Dragon: 2,000 Gold, Orange/Black, Super Rare, Use Lava and Night
*Garnet Dragon: 2,100 Gold, Gemstone/Orange, Rare, Use Gemstone and Lava
*Molten Diamond Dragon: 3,000 Gold, Diamond/Orange, Ultra Rare, Use Diamond and Lava

Kennedward
08-06-15, 06:01 AM
Did the rules for breeding Infinity change? I got mine using Diamond x Crusader like 3-4 months ago...

That's a glitch in the game right now

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
08-06-15, 10:54 AM
Well, I hope TL keeps it like that, the Infinity Dragon is cool and special!!!

Clark_Wayne
08-06-15, 01:53 PM
I voted for 3h crops but i hope 3h 3000 apples crops :D (or more than 3000 )

freshfunin2008
08-06-15, 02:03 PM
I think we should get a new 1 hour crop and it can be expensive but if should give 3k to 5k for the cost. TL gave us something to deplete our huge food stores but we still have 100's of millions of silver and nothing to spend it on.

freshfunin2008
08-06-15, 02:04 PM
The new food requirements hit long term players hard just imagine what it is doing for the newbies.

Kennedward
08-06-15, 04:06 PM
Well, I hope TL keeps it like that, the Infinity Dragon is cool and special!!!

I agree, it's easy to get Infinirty now :D

Kennedward
08-06-15, 04:07 PM
The new food requirements hit long term players hard just imagine what it is doing for the newbies.

I know right? I believe everyone's struggling for more food now

Enilon1
08-06-15, 06:17 PM
Second that more the better

Kennedward
08-06-15, 06:24 PM

Agreed! :D

glenngenius
08-06-15, 08:00 PM

A glitch? Wow, I got lucky then! Haha. Just got my Infinity dragon three or four months ago since I started playing years ago! :)

Kennedward
08-07-15, 06:38 AM
A glitch? Wow, I got lucky then! Haha. Just got my Infinity dragon three or four months ago since I started playing years ago! :)

Yea, the glitch makes Infinity easy to breed :D

Enilon1
08-07-15, 07:26 AM
Yea, the glitch makes Infinity easy to breed :D
If there glitch that how I got my Mercury diamond dragon try for two years and four more to go.Also we need land for habitats.

Kennedward
08-07-15, 07:37 AM
If there glitch that how I got my Mercury diamond dragon try for two years and four more to go.Also we need land for habitats.

The glitch just adds Infinity to the breeding results, it can still result in the normal results, like in your case, Mercury

Aly_10
08-07-15, 08:13 AM
There are a lot of fabulous ideas which I agree . I would like to recommend if there is any possibility TL staff can develop an incentive for players to spend their coins (i.e. buy dragons instead of gold or purchase the new habitats with coins) since most players have millions if not billions of coins at their disposal. thank you

amerirish
08-07-15, 08:17 AM

Forgive me for being dense, but what new food requirements? Thanks :)

ETA: Just making sure I didn't miss something, or are you talking about now being able to level up to 15?

Kennedward
08-07-15, 01:17 PM

ETA: Just making sure I didn't miss something, or are you talking about now being able to level up to 15?

It's an increase in food requirements for all dragons

redstar177
08-07-15, 07:23 PM

TL increased the amount of food needed to level some dragons up to 10. For instance, many light dragons (winter, love, sunrise, etc) used to only need ~48,000 apples to evolve from lvl 1 to 10. NOW they need 75,000 apples to evolve from 1 to 10. It's ridiculous because the original food rates had been that way 3 yrs. It was completely unnecessary INCREASE the food requirements when everyone is already complaining of food shortages with the lvl 15+ dragons. IMO, it's rude and disrespectful of TL to do this to their players.

Edit: AND they did it very sneaky- as part of the new update. No announcement, just hoped that nobody would notice

Kennedward
08-08-15, 04:06 PM
TL increased the amount of food needed to level some dragons up to 10. For instance, many light dragons (winter, love, sunrise, etc) used to only need ~48,000 apples to evolve from lvl 1 to 10. NOW they need 75,000 apples to evolve from 1 to 10. It's ridiculous because the original food rates had been that way 3 yrs. It was completely unnecessary INCREASE the food requirements when everyone is already complaining of food shortages with the lvl 15+ dragons. IMO, it's rude and disrespectful of TL to do this to their players.

Edit: AND they did it very sneaky- as part of the new update. No announcement, just hoped that nobody would notice

Agreed. The struggle for food is crazy considering how little we get everyday

krystynam
08-08-15, 05:13 PM
Re Food issues

- I think everyone can agree that this is a HUGE issue for players
- near impossible to meet the food requirements of levelling dragons to 15 unless we wish to buy food for gold (not many players willing to do so) or playing for a very long time (not many see any fun in growing food, more food, and grow some more to finally level up even just 1 dragon)
- for whatever reason TL is not listening to the players :-( which is quite disparaging to say the least.

A very very very EASY solution -

Have double food days! Like right now we get double ivory pieces, only with food!
- it would be a very simplistic update in a programming sense to increase food profits
- it would bring in players to participate
- everyone would be happy!

:-)

Kennedward
08-08-15, 05:27 PM
Re Food issues

- I think everyone can agree that this is a HUGE issue for players
- near impossible to meet the food requirements of levelling dragons to 15 unless we wish to buy food for gold (not many players willing to do so) or playing for a very long time (not many see any fun in growing food, more food, and grow some more to finally level up even just 1 dragon)
- for whatever reason TL is not listening to the players :-( which is quite disparaging to say the least.

A very very very EASY solution -

Have double food days! Like right now we get double ivory pieces, only with food!
- it would be a very simplistic update in a programming sense to increase food profits
- it would bring in players to participate
- everyone would be happy!

:-)

Either that or better crops, the only way to solve this food problem really

krystynam
08-08-15, 08:10 PM
Either that or better crops, the only way to solve this food problem really

Yeah, just wanted to post a different option than growing more crops :) Other games I've played have utilized "double" x days, food/coin/rewards/etcetcetc. It came to mind when I was mining, earning double ivory pieces.

Kennedward
08-08-15, 08:23 PM
Yeah, just wanted to post a different option than growing more crops :) Other games I've played have utilized "double" x days, food/coin/rewards/etcetcetc. It came to mind when I was mining, earning double ivory pieces.

Agreed :D

mbyte68
08-09-15, 03:36 AM
oh you mean like the other game that also brings dragons back weekly and monthly and rotates them about , think TL need do that also :D

Kennedward
08-09-15, 06:17 AM
Right now Three Hour Crop gets the most votes, 2nd place is Glow in the Dark Dragon, wonder how that would look like

redstar177
08-09-15, 11:31 AM
A 12hr crop would be quite nice too...

Kennedward
08-09-15, 11:39 AM
Overall, any new crops that gives more food would be nice LOL

Clark_Wayne
08-10-15, 07:10 PM
Overall, any new crops that gives more food would be nice LOL

agreed ! :)

mdoege
08-11-15, 08:14 PM
Making some of the ios programs for android users.

Kennedward
08-12-15, 06:47 AM

Agreed, it seems Android is always behind IOS

Lozz300
08-12-15, 09:13 AM
Does anyone know when android is getting this update? IOS had it for few weeks now..........

mbyte68
08-12-15, 09:53 AM
Whould be nice to hear on any news android but hey it took them long enough to answer about iOS problems and lack of land :D

freshfunin2008
08-12-15, 10:02 AM
Does anyone know when android is getting this update? IOS had it for few weeks now..........

If you are using non iOS I would not expect any changes for a while. Sorry. It is what it is. But hey you all are still waiting to enjoy in the 3rd year birthday party that only iOS was part of earlier in the year.

freshfunin2008
08-12-15, 10:03 AM

In some eyes there is true parity between the 2. Now.... those who use Android know better. Don't they.

freshfunin2008
08-12-15, 10:04 AM
I didn't see this as an option but I would like to see better devs, programmers, mgmt, and a entire brand new support team and structure. No I will not hold my breathe on this one.

mayday2001
08-12-15, 11:21 AM
With the new level 15 dragons and astronomical food requirements I would love to see an upgrade to the farms that allows us to plant larger food quantities. Thank u!

Kennedward
08-12-15, 11:26 AM
With the new level 15 dragons and astronomical food requirements I would love to see an upgrade to the farms that allows us to plant larger food quantities. Thank u!

That's something we all been asking for, but nothing so far

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
08-12-15, 06:00 PM
Please TL, make a new farm upgrade, also please make it unlockable at lvl 30 or 40 :/

bakerystoe
08-12-15, 08:13 PM
I wantna PVP battle so this game could be More exiting! Seems the battle arena have the ridiculous rules which is the lvl 10 can lose to a lvl 1! I have seen a lot of players complain and left this game! in that PVP battle the rule is difference: Specific Life for dragons( Which is the common is the lowest and the Ultra rare Is the one have the highest life), the leaderboard for players which participate and win the most medals, Have some extra powers or items that help you in that PVP, The Mysterious or The Ultimate power needs to pay by golds(10-20) or have to wait by random time,... And I want the EXTRA LARGE FARMS which had The expensive Fruits which give thousand of Apples also A Replant Button! thank you And hope You can Do TeamlAva

BogitaPetHome1
08-12-15, 08:16 PM
Well September is coming and is my b-day as well and I never was lucky enough to get my Virgo dragon. It will be nice to see him back.

BogitaPetHome1
08-12-15, 08:22 PM
Also I will like same treatment as ios players, for instance be able to evolve my dragons to lv15, have some of those events where they complete tasks and get really nice dragons that otherwise android players have to buy for a lot of gold. Also it will be nice to have more dragons that we can buy with coins not only gold. There are just few of them that can be bought with coins and they r commons. So even if it is for a high price in coins I will like to have that option as well. And habitats with 2 or 3 colors also a valuable for coins not only gold.

Most of us do not have tons of gold to spend so we have to be very careful when spend it and even when a good or nice sell comes if it is only for the price of gold there are many players that can not afford to buy or get any of those offers so adding offers/sales with coins will be nice too.

Kennedward
08-12-15, 08:24 PM
Also I will like same treatment as ios players, for instance be able to evolve my dragons to lv15, have some of those events where they complete tasks and get really nice dragons that otherwise android players have to buy for a lot of gold. Also it will be nice to have more dragons that we can buy with coins not only gold. There are just few of them that can be bought with coins and they r commons. So even if it is for a high price in coins I will like to have that option as well. And habitats with 2 or 3 colors also a valuable for coins not only gold.

Most of us do not have tons of gold to spend so we have to be very careful when spend it and even when a good or nice sell comes if it is only for the price of gold there are many players that can not afford to buy or get any of those offers so adding offers/sales with coins will be nice too.

Agreed

bakerystoe
08-15-15, 01:00 AM

Agreed but seems the "pay by coins" dragon( Rare,SP..) Maybe can't happen cuz it too easy everyone( A lot) can get it lol

Jnny2good
08-15-15, 01:48 AM
Since we already have low cast and high cost 1-hour and 5-hour crops, I'd rather see a high cost 8-hour and 20-hour crop introduced for those times when you need to be away from the game for long.

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
08-15-15, 02:18 AM
Please TL stop releasing new dragons of the same combination, release dragons with unique combos! And make it like the old times where dragons were only released Thursdays! Also stop the periods where some people stop getting gold sales! Now I'll NEVER get a gold sale again! 3 months! And I created 2 new accounts 2 weeks ago! And none of both have received a gold sale! One is lvl 15 and the other lvl 22! And re-release limited dragons and release a new crop!

bakerystoe
08-15-15, 03:09 AM
Is there anyone confuse Or Pay attention to the Ladypug? it's seems have to be Ladybug

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
08-15-15, 03:22 AM
Is there anyone confuse Or Pay attention to the Ladypug? it's seems have to be Ladybug
Huh? I don't understand lol

Kennedward
08-15-15, 06:15 AM
Please TL stop releasing new dragons of the same combination, release dragons with unique combos! And make it like the old times where dragons were only released Thursdays! Also stop the periods where some people stop getting gold sales! Now I'll NEVER get a gold sale again! 3 months! And I created 2 new accounts 2 weeks ago! And none of both have received a gold sale! One is lvl 15 and the other lvl 22! And re-release limited dragons and release a new crop!

Agreed

Ali03Jah07
08-15-15, 06:17 AM
Voted for 3 hr crop, If it produces more than diamond dates. Feeding dragons Hans become a juge pain. And it slows down THE game A LOT

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
08-15-15, 07:01 AM
Voted for 3 hr crop, If it produces more than diamond dates. Feeding dragons Hans become a juge pain. And it slows down THE game A LOT
I would like one where you would receive 42k food when planted daily

Kennedward
08-15-15, 10:38 AM
I would prefer that 3hr crops to produce the most food out of the current crops, hopefully it'll be the case

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
08-15-15, 10:55 AM
TL should make a feature where you can battle with neighbors

Kennedward
08-15-15, 11:00 AM

That would be nice, but what are the prizes?

pernmagic
08-15-15, 11:04 AM
With your large wonderful dragon brood I think a few of us would run away and hide rather than chance it :)

Kennedward
08-15-15, 11:13 AM
With your large wonderful dragon brood I think a few of us would run away and hide rather than chance it :)

lol that's why I'm wondering what would be the prize :cool:

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
08-15-15, 04:11 PM
TL should also make Community Tournaments, when winning a couple of matches you'll get exclusive or expired dragons

TL must accomplish many of our ideas, some are as old as DS' first years, such as 2012 or 2013 and still sound great lol

Kennedward
08-15-15, 04:17 PM
That would be me, I've actually been playing before Dec 2013, but didn't register for the forum until then

bakerystoe
08-15-15, 04:53 PM

That's A PVP battle which is receive some medals when u win with foods and golds or coins! I think when you are in the top or the limit score u will get a special dragon

bakerystoe
08-15-15, 04:54 PM
That would be me, I've actually been playing before Dec 2013, but didn't register for the forum until then

You are so win this one! I you want to have PVP, TL needs to change the rule of the battle which I have posted

Kennedward
08-16-15, 06:53 AM
We've suggested many things throughout these 3 years, but all we got are new dragons

Clark_Wayne
08-16-15, 06:11 PM
TL should also make Community Tournaments, when winning a couple of matches you'll get exclusive or expired dragons

TL must accomplish many of our ideas, some are as old as DS' first years, such as 2012 or 2013 and still sound great lol

when mini tournaments started , we won some old expired dragons like yinyang. but lately they create new dragons for .
i would like mini tourney to bring some old dragons like steampunk, witch, paladin, Ninja , expired zodiac dragons but for those who already got them, it is not interesting.
but TL could alternate old dragons and new dragons as prize.

Kennedward
08-16-15, 06:25 PM
Agreed, would be nice to see some of them return, but may not be attractive as a full tournament, probably as a mini-tournament that takes 2 to 3 days, those that wants it can complete it, but those that already have it can simply skip it

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
08-17-15, 09:34 PM
Still, TL will do the opposite of what we say. Also, some seasonal dragons will probably stop returning. The Chocolate, Fireworks, and some more seasonals didn't returned on the 2014-2015 seasons' cycle. TL is being like in 2013 where it was, but worse. We need to do something, and you guys know that there's a couple of dragons that, obviously, seem to not return again..

Kennedward
08-18-15, 06:53 AM
Still, TL will do the opposite of what we say. Also, some seasonal dragons will probably stop returning. The Chocolate, Fireworks, and some more seasonals didn't returned on the 2014-2015 seasons' cycle. TL is being like in 2013 where it was, but worse. We need to do something, and you guys know that there's a couple of dragons that, obviously, seem to not return again..

I don't think there's really anything we can do

Plus if we complain too much, other players will get offended too

Ali03Jah07
08-20-15, 01:29 AM
Also a 12 hour high cost crop would be Nice. A lot of us have jobs, 1 hour and 5 hour high cost and you lose a lot of time

bakerystoe
08-20-15, 06:03 AM
We suggested a lot of new crops and no respond? Seriously? In that dragon tale we need a lot lf food to feed those expensive dragons to level 10! TEAMLAVA NEEDS TO UPDATE SOME MORE EXPENSIVE AND GIVE A LOT OF FOODS FOR US!

Kennedward
08-20-15, 06:44 AM
Agreed

BogitaPetHome1
08-23-15, 05:14 PM
I say this before but I will do it again and hopefully somebody will listen this time...3 color habitats or even better more dragons that can be purchased with coins. TL no everybody has a lot of gold to afford buy dragons even if they are in sale. 3 or 2 color habitats the same it will be great if they will be released to purchase with coins. No everybody can spend tons of real money buying gold and it takes a long time to get a few gold so we have to be very careful how to spend it but is so sad when. Some nice dragon or habitat is released and we can not get it because of the price always high and gold.

Please more 2 or 3 color habitats and dragons that can be purchased with coins.

Kennedward
08-23-15, 05:17 PM
Looking at the poll results, it seems most players voted for 3hr crops just as before.

But what I'm surprised at are the votes for dragons, we get around 4 to 5 weekly, is there really a need for more dragons?

BogitaPetHome1
08-23-15, 06:01 PM
Looking at the poll results, it seems most players voted for 3hr crops just as before.

But what I'm surprised at are the votes for dragons, we get around 4 to 5 weekly, is there really a need for more dragons?

I do not necessarily want more dragons I just want to he able to buy some of the dragons with coins even if it is for a high price in coins.

Kennedward
08-23-15, 06:02 PM
I do not necessarily want more dragons I just want to he able to buy some of the dragons with coins even if it is for a high price in coins.

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the poll and how people voted for them

BogitaPetHome1
08-24-15, 01:34 PM
I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the poll and how people voted for them

Agreed. I do not know why anybody will want more dragons better 5han have the chance to buy the 3 costing ones or even to bring back some of the good ones back with a chance to pay for them with coins. That will be great!

No too in live with the crops suggestions. I rather have tons of food in few hrs even for a high price than add more food that will take long to harvest. No sense at all and honestly no quiet need it.

Kennedward
08-24-15, 04:20 PM
Agreed, we don't really need more dragons when most people aren't even halfway there to collecting them all, currently there's somewhere around 550 or so dragons in total

viridium
08-28-15, 04:54 AM
I hope one of the admin staff can give us a possible release date for new crops.
I hope they do not only use the blank space beside rushroom as new crop,I would Support some more crops which are holding 1000-1500 crops or got a expensive 1hour 2000 food option with 300000 coins each.Look the most expensive one are the 1000 food crop for ice dragons with over 350 000 as price so a normal one with 1000 will cost 250 000-300.000 .But better spent all coins for dragons and some prime dragons than 13444321233 coins and only 50.000 food a week.

pod5124cra
08-28-15, 03:06 PM
I agree for those of us that don't have real money to spend we would like a chance. And I'm finding lately that everything takes gold bars to get. How about buying dragons with cash or giving us higher food amounts at the low prices since upgrading dragons is so expensive in food. Also drop the breeding time and other ways to get maps cause not all of our friends return the gifts. The game is enjoyable but not so much anymore because everything is getting harder to achieve.

Kennedward
08-28-15, 04:07 PM
Finally more land expansions, hopefully other suggestions are taken into account and added into the game soon, like better crops

bakerystoe
08-29-15, 04:43 PM
Agreed, we don't really need more dragons when most people aren't even halfway there to collecting them all, currently there's somewhere around 550 or so dragons in total

it's over 600 Ken! that's a enormous amount of DRAGONS! now we need some time to breed them all! w
we can't chase and breed with You TL!!

Kennedward
08-29-15, 04:52 PM
it's over 600 Ken! that's a enormous amount of DRAGONS! now we need some time to breed them all! w
we can't chase and breed with You TL!!

Yeah it's hard to catch up, there's around 3 to 5 new dragons every week!

BogitaPetHome1
08-29-15, 06:45 PM
I agree for those of us that don't have real money to spend we would like a chance. And I'm finding lately that everything takes gold bars to get. How about buying dragons with cash or giving us higher food amounts at the low prices since upgrading dragons is so expensive in food. Also drop the breeding time and other ways to get maps cause not all of our friends return the gifts. The game is enjoyable but not so much anymore because everything is getting harder to achieve.

Totally agree. I been saying the same for a while Dragons that you can buy with coins!!!! I do not know why people is not more motivated to the possibility to get the dragons for coins not only gold instead of more food or new dragons when is so hard to get the ones that already are in the game.

BogitaPetHome1
08-29-15, 06:48 PM
Finally more land expansions, hopefully other suggestions are taken into account and added into the game soon, like better crops

I imagine that was only for ios as usual so sad and bad that we android did not get the extra land. All we got was the release of 2 small spots that TL was holding for a while in the already existing lands. I wonder if they think that android players do not need any land at all to expand. Really bad TL you need to do something and start treating android players more fear.

Kennedward
08-30-15, 06:01 AM
Totally agree. I been saying the same for a while Dragons that you can buy with coins!!!! I do not know why people is not more motivated to the possibility to get the dragons for coins not only gold instead of more food or new dragons when is so hard to get the ones that already are in the game.

Agreed

maelifica
08-30-15, 11:58 AM
I would really like to have the diamond habitats be expandable to more than one dragon. As it is, they take up too much space and only hold one dragon. Yes, I realize that you can put the diamonds with the other colors that they're mixed with but counteracts with my ocd.

Bastiaan0
08-31-15, 02:56 PM
So it's mostly about food, and I agree. I'm actually getting quite bored just playing to plant and harvest food. I've seen a lot of (very) good suggestions like double food time and more options in time and gain, and I have some suggestions of my own:
-a new type of farm (magic, for instance) wich is above the enchanted ones;
-keeping the right mine open after expanding to the max;
-crafting food with all those gemstones obtained from trading;
-a firappletree.

Other suggestions (also given by other players, but I just can't quote you all ;)):
-2nd evolution temple or half time evolving more often (the latter is my favorite, because it saves space);
-re-release limited/deleted dragons as a tournament goal, instead of new dragons;
-make battling more consistent;
-being able to store or sell items like the breeding roost, they are using badly needed space;
-raise the maximum habitat limit a lot;
-add a search and/or rebreed button in the breeding list;
-release the huge new island for android users (I know it takes time programming this, but TL, please make that first priority);
-buy gold for coins (I can do that in real life, so why not in a game?);
-crafting multicolor 4 (or even 5) dragon habitats;
-a second and third level diamond habitat;
-I'd really like to see a sparkling, shiny diamond/emerald hybrid;

Bastiaan0
08-31-15, 03:07 PM
Now, TL, please accomplish me this: When you reach lvl 50, you'll unlock a new type: THE ORANGE TYPE! Its dragons are:

*Lava Dragon: 600 Gold, Orange, Rare, Use Fire and Air

Yeah, orange, good idea :D But, I think you're forgetting one:
*Dutch Dragon, Orange, Super Rare, use Fire*Air or Lava*Diamond...

Kennedward
08-31-15, 04:19 PM
I would really like to have the diamond habitats be expandable to more than one dragon. As it is, they take up too much space and only hold one dragon. Yes, I realize that you can put the diamonds with the other colors that they're mixed with but counteracts with my ocd.

I think they don't take up much space, as they are the smallest habitat available, but I do agree with you that there should be an upgrade for it to hold more than just 1 dragon and more coins

DeeDe99
08-31-15, 10:08 PM
I'd like to be able to go back to the News or Wall lists after a visit as one can do with the Community and Neighbour lists. Unless I'm missing something, this is not possible, at least not on Android. You have to go Home and then back to Menu and then to Messages all over again. If you get a lot of visitors, it is painful.

marcatwolf
09-01-15, 01:54 PM
Maybe a crop that yields alot, cost alot, and grows really fast. Or a really high coin value dragon or habitat. I just hate it when I accidently hit coins and then buy 20,000,000, using up 1000 gold I was saving for a gold or diamond dragon or kingsize habitats. Worst trap ever!!!!

BogitaPetHome1
09-01-15, 02:07 PM
I'd like to be able to go back to the News or Wall lists after a visit as one can do with the Community and Neighbour lists. Unless I'm missing something, this is not possible, at least not on Android. You have to go Home and then back to Menu and then to Messages all over again. If you get a lot of visitors, it is painful.

I agreed

BogitaPetHome1
09-01-15, 02:07 PM
Maybe a crop that yields alot, cost alot, and grows really fast. Or a really high coin value dragon or habitat. I just hate it when I accidently hit coins and then buy 20,000,000, using up 1000 gold I was saving for a gold or diamond dragon or kingsize habitats. Worst trap ever!!!!

Totally agree habitats and dragons that can be purchased with coins! !!!

BogitaPetHome1
09-01-15, 02:11 PM
So it's mostly about food, and I agree. I'm actually getting quite bored just playing to plant and harvest food. I've seen a lot of (very) good suggestions like double food time and more options in time and gain, and I have some suggestions of my own:
-a firappletree.

Other suggestions (also given by other players, but I just can't quote you all ;)):
-2nd evolution temple or half time evolving more often (the latter is my favorite, because it saves space);
-re-release limited/deleted dragons as a tournament goal, instead of new dragons;
-being able to store or sell items like the breeding roost, they are using badly needed space;
-release the huge new island for android users (I know it takes time programming this, but TL, please make that first priority);

100% agreed! !!!

bakerystoe
09-01-15, 04:51 PM
-a firappletree.

Awesome ideas but I don't think the half time evolve is good cuz the mining related to it:( How bad it is:( Purchase dragon or habitats by coins! Great but I think that never happen! Abut I love it

bakerystoe
09-01-15, 05:03 PM
You guys have Awesome ideas here mine( Is it Okay for you?)!!
I think if you want to purchase dragon with coins it will be a challenge! You have to completed the goals with limited time( 30-50 days) and it will be hard and you can try as many time as you like but the price is not too cheap!( It will call the coin rush and Coin party or even Coin smashed up) When you finished it, You will be able to unlock 5-10 dragons u like( Purchase by coins) and it will be a bit expensive ( 2 mil-30 mil) to buy it! You can buy any dragons you like except diamond and gold dragons and it's not limited, you can purchase in the present store or in the Memory store which have all the limited dragons( events battle new...) if you collected or bought 5-10 dragons you like everything will be normal! also I would like something new in the album( It's need to save your dragons in there when you are not carefully and you sell the dragons)

Kennedward
09-02-15, 07:46 AM
You guys have Awesome ideas here mine( Is it Okay for you?)!!
I think if you want to purchase dragon with coins it will be a challenge! You have to completed the goals with limited time( 30-50 days) and it will be hard and you can try as many time as you like but the price is not too cheap!( It will call the coin rush and Coin party or even Coin smashed up) When you finished it, You will be able to unlock 5-10 dragons u like( Purchase by coins) and it will be a bit expensive ( 2 mil-30 mil) to buy it! You can buy any dragons you like except diamond and gold dragons and it's not limited, you can purchase in the present store or in the Memory store which have all the limited dragons( events battle new...) if you collected or bought 5-10 dragons you like everything will be normal! also I would like something new in the album( It's need to save your dragons in there when you are not carefully and you sell the dragons)

Agreed, I've also suggested to make some dragons purchasable with coins, but I doubt they'll do it

Kennedward
09-02-15, 07:48 AM
Anyways, does anyone know how long a suggestion in a suggestion thread actually gets taken into account by TL and incorporate it into the game?

I remember the previous suggestion thread lasted quite a few months before a this one replaced it

DeeDe99
09-02-15, 04:09 PM
Move the darn "Finish" button to another spot on the screen - NOT the same spot as the "Collect" button. Twice I have spent Gold I didn't intend to spend, yesterday by clicking on the "Finish" button when quickly collecting and accidentally sped up a Trading which I had NO intention of doing. Some of these devices have small screens, plus both Finish and Collect are basically white, so differentiating can be difficult unless one pays very close attention.

Being able to trade dragons with other players would be super cool, I think.

BogitaPetHome1
09-02-15, 06:53 PM
Move the darn "Finish" button to another spot on the screen - NOT the same spot as the "Collect" button. Twice I have spent Gold I didn't intend to spend, yesterday by clicking on the "Finish" button when quickly collecting and accidentally sped up a Trading which I had NO intention of doing. Some of these devices have small screens, plus both Finish and Collect are basically white, so differentiating can be difficult unless one pays very close attention.

100% agreed. That will be cool

BogitaPetHome1
09-02-15, 06:53 PM

Agreed

Kennedward
09-02-15, 07:04 PM

That's the famous gold trap of the game :D

MaribouMay
09-02-15, 09:49 PM
Cephalopods would be great! Octopuses and squids especially. Maybe an undersea theme for dragons and a habitat.

DeeDe99
09-03-15, 12:56 AM
That's the famous gold trap of the game :D

Yes, well, it happened AGAIN!!! I was collecting and sped up the building of a habitat. I had NO intention of wasting gold on speeding up a construction. Grrrrrr.

Hopefully the iPad with a bigger screen will reduce my fast finger problem.

Kennedward
09-03-15, 06:34 AM
Yes, well, it happened AGAIN!!! I was collecting and sped up the building of a habitat. I had NO intention of wasting gold on speeding up a construction. Grrrrrr.

Hopefully the iPad with a bigger screen will reduce my fast finger problem.

The same problem occurs across all platforms, or so I've been told.

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
09-04-15, 10:34 PM
Well, I would like Dragon Story to make gold sales not random, or to make each player get at least one or more sales each week. This sounds fair, please TL, do it. So much months for me without a sale.

Also please TL make a feature where, before you make a breeding session, you may select the dragons yoy want in the combination. But if you want a dragon with a higher rarity, you need to choose other dragons with lower rarities (ex. if you want a Wild Dragon, you need to select the Life Dragon). Also you may put (ALL) if you want 'em all. I'm suggesting this because since there are so many dragons, specially for beginner combos (Fire + Forest, Forest + Air, Fire + Air, Forest + Water, Air + Water), I only want the original dragons, and maybe a Super Rare. But please TL, this sounds great. However, for Triple Type hybrids or for dragons that are the only ones with that type combination hybrids the player will not be able to do this. The same goes for most dragons with special types (such as the Zodiac type) and Diamond type dragons. TL please do something similar or all what you read up to right now, sounds kinda gooda.

chewingthecud
09-04-15, 11:34 PM
Hello All. I don't know if this is the right place to post but, any chance of getting Kaleido back? I just had it in the tourney and it is gorgeous! I have been playing for two years now and it has not been back. I have seen it in my neighbours' islands and it is lovely. Oh yes, I am also a huge pink fan!:D

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
09-05-15, 12:49 PM
Hello All. I don't know if this is the right place to post but, any chance of getting Kaleido back? I just had it in the tourney and it is gorgeous! I have been playing for two years now and it has not been back. I have seen it in my neighbours' islands and it is lovely. Oh yes, I am also a huge pink fan!:D
And I'm a black fan XD

kjbrogren
09-05-15, 01:37 PM
I like the idea of a 3 hour crop but can we also have more farms. Currently 7 is the max and with Dragons being evolved to lvl 15 having more farms would really help. I think players should have at least 10 farms.

Also can we have a second evolution temple that could be purchased with coins. I would love another breeding den that could be purchased permanently and not have to recharge every week.

Kennedward
09-05-15, 03:23 PM
I like the idea of a 3 hour crop but can we also have more farms. Currently 7 is the max and with Dragons being evolved to lvl 15 having more farms would really help. I think players should have at least 10 farms.

Also can we have a second evolution temple that could be purchased with coins. I would love another breeding den that could be purchased permanently and not have to recharge every week.

Agreed

redstar177
09-05-15, 04:42 PM
I like the idea of a 3 hour crop but can we also have more farms. Currently 7 is the max and with Dragons being evolved to lvl 15 having more farms would really help. I think players should have at least 10 farms....

I don't think more farms is the solution. It's very tedious planting over and over with each farm. A better solution IMO would be higher-yield crops. But I absolutely agree that food is a HUGE issue right now, and TL knows this. Since lvl 15 dragons were released a couple of months ago, I kept expecting them to implement a solution, but so far nothing.

Kennedward
09-05-15, 04:55 PM
I don't think more farms is the solution. It's very tedious planting over and over with each farm. A better solution IMO would be higher-yield crops. But I absolutely agree that food is a HUGE issue right now, and TL knows this. Since lvl 15 dragons were released a couple of months ago, I kept expecting them to implement a solution, but so far nothing.

Tbh they do things rather slowly, like how we kept asking for more land for.... several months, if not roughly a year, but we didn't get any until recently.

So I think they do realize the problem, but solution won't be implemented until a few months later.

LocalNews
09-11-15, 08:56 AM
I have several suggestions:

How about the ability to buy extra food or a selected dragon with leftover material items we won in battle arena? That would help clear out the storage and free up memory used. I will be just less than 19 items short of getting the current dragon so will have 80 items sitting in storage with no real use. It would be nice to use these items for something useful.

How about the ability to purchase an extra farm to grow food for those at the top level? I have so many dragons that I can't increase their levels and now with the ability to get dragons up to level 15 it is extremely slow going. Fantasy Forest allows eight farms. One extra farm would help at least a little bit and would also reward those who have struck with playing the game.

I do like the idea of increased farm crop yield. At this rate hardly any dragons will be at high levels and with so many dragons being released all the time, it has become even more difficult.

Thanks.

Kennedward
09-11-15, 10:06 AM
I would like a change in the time allowed in Tales event, currently there's not enough time for most tasks to be completed

DeeDe99
09-11-15, 01:26 PM
I would like a change in the time allowed in Tales event, currently there's not enough time for most tasks to be completed

I'm new and I found no problem so far, only took like 5 minutes a day. However I am concerned about Chapter 9 and 10 with so many battles to fit in and 2 sequential quests - can't do 2 in advance.

Kennedward
09-11-15, 04:17 PM
I'm new and I found no problem so far, only took like 5 minutes a day. However I am concerned about Chapter 9 and 10 with so many battles to fit in and 2 sequential quests - can't do 2 in advance.

Unlike you, I had problems with breeding, all of my breeding took over 20 hrs

DeeDe99
09-11-15, 04:52 PM
Unlike you, I had problems with breeding, all of my breeding took over 20 hrs

I had 18, 24, 10, 12 (a Water I sold) and the last one is 44. PLUS I had to breed a Night at the start which is an additional 23. But as long as each was 24 hours or less, it wasn't a problem. You must have got some very long breeding times!

Kennedward
09-11-15, 04:57 PM
I had 18, 24, 10 and the last one is 44. PLUS I had to breed a Night at the start which is an additional 23. But as long as each was 24 hours or less, it wasn't a problem. You must have got some very long breeding times!

Yea I did, so I am stuck in Chapter 8 until tomorrow, most likely won't finish but I don't mind

DeeDe99
09-11-15, 07:33 PM
Yea I did, so I am stuck in Chapter 8 until tomorrow, most likely won't finish but I don't mind

Yes, I read you are not a fan of the dragon.

I can see how breeding times of greater than 24 hours would a) be a problem and b) be a temptation to spend gold to speed it up.

Perhaps having a coin speed-up price during tales for only tales required couplings would be an idea. Although that means more coding and testing. More time easier to implement.

I think shorter Tales would be better. These things that take 7 or 10 days to complete make this a hobby, not a game, in some ways.

Kennedward
09-11-15, 07:44 PM
Yea my thoughts exactly, I feel the game is making people play full time by doing that, but most of us have work or school and even those who don't need to work may still have other things in life to keep themselves busy, so playing full time is not possible for most people.

Anyways, just a suggestion of mine, pretty sure TL won't change anything

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
09-13-15, 07:56 PM
I feel bad to say this but, I'm just a few days before leaving DS. I only wanted some features such as making gold sales not random; at least once a week, or when I said I want a feature to select the dragons you want when starting a breeding session, but with limits. Sorry but this is the WORST account I had.

Kennedward
09-14-15, 11:22 AM
I feel bad to say this but, I'm just a few days before leaving DS. I only wanted some features such as making gold sales not random; at least once a week, or when I said I want a feature to select the dragons you want when starting a breeding session, but with limits. Sorry but this is the WORST account I had.

So that's why I haven't seen you around lately

delimiah
09-14-15, 11:27 AM
Definitely more farms and much higher yielding crops (eg: 8 hrs for 2000 crops at least)! The amount of food required to level up to 10 is already very substantial and to level 15 is simply ridiculous! Most of my dragons are kept at level 7 because I can't grow food fast enough.
I took months to get over 600k of apples and my Amazon ate up all of them just to reach level 14. And that's only ONE dragon!

roguebee
09-14-15, 03:51 PM
You picked the wrong Champion to upgrade. You could have leveled up to 15 both Warrior Queen and Shaman for less food than you spent on Amazon to get to level 14. For whatever reason, there are different food scales for the champions.

Kennedward
09-14-15, 04:21 PM
Food scales are different for a lot of dragons, despite being the same type, just like the Diamond type, Prism eats a lot more while Infinity and Diamond eats a lot less

freshfunin2008
09-15-15, 07:56 AM
in my eyes.... they all eat too much.

delimiah
09-15-15, 09:01 AM

Yes! The amount of food required even for the most basic Forest dragon is still ridiculous! It just does not justify with the amount of food that we can harvest.

Kennedward
09-15-15, 04:17 PM

Agreed

snakesnspiders13
09-15-15, 05:42 PM
How about a Lord of the Rings theme? There's lots of fun characters (or rather could be fun to re-image into a dragon shape).

snakesnspiders13
09-15-15, 05:52 PM
I saw it mentioned elsewhere and I need to voice my vote on this too...

There needs to be some trading to allow us to clear out our left over junk in the storage. I've got lots of extra remnants from past contests in my storage with no way to use them. Maybe just a 100 to 1 exchange for food - that would be easy... :)

This would give a big immediate boost to all your really loyal players and a continuing boost to all players.

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
09-19-15, 07:16 PM
To prove I'm not interesed on DS, I haven't played for 2 weeks. Well, the randomness of DS may overcome the fiction of some supernatural horror films.

But when I play again I hope TL accepts my suggestion of selecting which dragons do you want when starting a breeding section (but with some limitations obviously) and make each player have at least one gold sale per week; I haven't got one for 4 months. My best friend always gets one every week. The same goes to my brother. Also my 67-year old aunt.

The suggestions have already been sent. I also want TL to make a new upgrade to the farm and to return the Amethyst Dragon permanently, besides the fact that dragons to lvl 15 need LESS FOOD. All these sounds great, not bad :p

This is the most "random" game I've played in my life :/

Kennedward
09-19-15, 07:33 PM
I've also reduced my time playing, now I only breed for Siamese, nothing else, and also grow some food while I'm at it, but don't play as often as before now that I've gotten basically all the dragons I wanted

DeeDe99
09-19-15, 10:00 PM
The Healing Spa needs to show which dragon is in residence. During a tournament it is so easy to lose track of which dragon is in there and the only way to tell is to click around all the habitats to find a dragon with the healing symbol.

Having the dragon type display in the "Information" would be sufficient, just a quick way of determining which dragon is in there.

DeeDe99
09-19-15, 10:20 PM
Coin capacity on the habitats needs to be increased. Players have work, school, families: there is not the time to collect coins regularly throughout the day.

An example:

On a Glorious Grove I have: Jewelry Epic 2160 per hour
Druid Lvl 6 726
Watermelon 8 1160
Meadow lvl 6 1016

That's a total of 5062 coins per hour so the capacity of the habitat (10,000) doesn't even hold 2 hours "revenue". If I had 4 epic dragons earning more?

The solution isn't to have more habitats with less dragons on each, as we can't expand fast enough to do that. Waiting 4 days to get enough maps between each expansion is slow going.

The capacity boost isn't much - less than 1 dragon per hours worth of extra coins.

Multiply this out by the number of habitats and the coin loss each day is substantial. A player working or studying full time may only get to collect coins before work and in the evening (plus we all need to sleep sometimes) so there is about 16 hours a day when collection is NOT possible.

Now, I know that players on higher levels have coins coming out of their ears and it really doesn't matter to them. But in the early establishment phase, coins are very important for producing food and buying habitats. Not to mention paying for expansion and clearing costs.

BogitaPetHome1
09-20-15, 10:18 AM
I was thinking yesterday it will be really nice if we could trade dragons with our neighbors. They may have extra dragons that I don't have and want and they do not and viceversa so instead of selling them or trade them for gems it will be nice if we could trade dragons with neighbors.

BogitaPetHome1
09-20-15, 10:21 AM
Also it is ridiculous that we only can send gold to 3 neighbors at day. Is so unfair. All other TL games u can send gifts to ALL of ur neighbors we should to be able to do the same here since gold is so hard to get that will be a good way to get some. And only bein able get 20 m?s at day is ridiculous too. No wonder why it takes at least 3 days in average sometimes more to collect the maps for expansions. That nwe'd a serious change TL.

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
09-20-15, 10:51 AM
I would like TL to accept some of our suggestions, other ones besides what I said was that the Gold earning dragons need to earn more gold at lvl 15 or more boosts. Please TL you can make this game a better one, I trust on you. Also if you want guys I can make a poll on Suggestions & Feedback

Kennedward
09-20-15, 11:25 AM
Also it is ridiculous that we only can send gold to 3 neighbors at day. Is so unfair. All other TL games u can send gifts to ALL of ur neighbors we should to be able to do the same here since gold is so hard to get that will be a good way to get some. And only bein able get 20 m?s at day is ridiculous too. No wonder why it takes at least 3 days in average sometimes more to collect the maps for expansions. That nwe'd a serious change TL.

Agreed

While I see the need to limit the amount of gold sending, since TL makes money off people paying money for gold

I don't see why there's only 20 maps per day, why limit our progress in expanding?

Kennedward
09-20-15, 11:29 AM
I would like TL to accept some of our suggestions, other ones besides what I said was that the Gold earning dragons need to earn more gold at lvl 15 or more boosts. Please TL you can make this game a better one, I trust on you. Also if you want guys I can make a poll on Suggestions & Feedback

I doubt that's happening anytime soon, there have been many suggestion/poll threads in the past, but TL never took any of the users' comments into account. All they do are continuously introducing new dragons.

Anyways, I'll continue to play less from now on, with a busy work schedule plus no dragon I want except for Siamese

Kennedward
09-20-15, 11:34 AM
I don't see why there's only 20 maps per day, why limit our progress in expanding?

Actually, I get it now, they wanted people to play longer since we can only get 20 maps per day, so we have to play daily to ask for more maps, then more waiting is needed once you actually expands

redstar177
09-20-15, 02:36 PM
I would REALLY love if the Noble Crystal could be stored or sold. In fact, all of the buildings should be removable in some fashion. Very annoying to have to deal with buildings that you don't use when you are moving around the island. I want to get rid of my Noble Crystal until I need it again

Kennedward
09-20-15, 04:35 PM
I would REALLY love if the Noble Crystal could be stored or sold. In fact, all of the buildings should be removable in some fashion. Very annoying to have to deal with buildings that you don't use when you are moving around the island. I want to get rid of my Noble Crystal until I need it again

Speaking of which, the breeding roost is definitely a waste of space

synasuga
09-20-15, 05:12 PM
How about giving everyone a FREE dragon once and a while! player appreciation, holidays or just the heck of it.

marcatwolf
09-21-15, 07:05 PM
would love to see the Kabuki dragon and other japanese dragons. maybe the egypt dragons. i am android and i didn't get to go for any of these. more flower hedges and squares, to buy not just craft. i would LOVE to be able to save some of those big trees i keep clearing and move those around.

DeeDe99
09-22-15, 04:54 AM
How about giving everyone a FREE dragon once and a while! player appreciation, holidays or just the heck of it.

They do - the Album Reward dragons for getting different numbers of dragons. Not on Android yet, but coming soon, I believe.

DeeDe99
09-22-15, 05:02 AM
Agreed

While I see the need to limit the amount of gold sending, since TL makes money off people paying money for gold

Because "thems the rules". It is a building game after all - if we could build fast, what would be the point? There were things that frustrated me early on, but the further I progress, the more I can see the logic of many things.

I actually think it is a pretty well designed game. Sure, I dislike losing in the arena, for example, but it wouldn't be a good game if we won all the time: defeats the purpose.

Kennedward
09-22-15, 07:03 AM
Because "thems the rules". It is a building game after all - if we could build fast, what would be the point? There were things that frustrated me early on, but the further I progress, the more I can see the logic of many things.

I actually think it is a pretty well designed game. Sure, I dislike losing in the arena, for example, but it wouldn't be a good game if we won all the time: defeats the purpose.

Clearly you didn't read my post after it

synasuga
09-22-15, 02:14 PM
They do - the Album Reward dragons for getting different numbers of dragons. Not on Android yet, but coming soon, I believe.

no.. I mean outside of the album reward dragons. for special occassions-holidays for example.

Kennedward
09-22-15, 03:51 PM
I wonder when the suggestions on this poll are taken into account? We need more food! lol

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
09-22-15, 05:32 PM
I wonder when the suggestions on this poll are taken into account? We need more food! lol
Well, in my opinion they should be:

*New crop/new farm upgrade
*Lower food cost for lvl 11 -15
*Make something with gold sales (make 'em more common, make everyone have one at least a week, or make everyone have a gold sale at the same time)
*Select breeding outcomes (but it should be developed with specific limits n' rulez)
*Make gold type dragons earn more at lvl 15
*Return a few dragons permanently
*Have a rest on Dragon Isles and continue on the Arctic Isles

Though obvious that the posibilities for one of these to happen is low, please do it. That sounds a little more fair 4 da circus lol

Kennedward
09-22-15, 05:44 PM
Oh I was talking about the suggestions in the poll, as in the ones we could vote for

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
09-22-15, 07:32 PM
Oh I was talking about the suggestions in the poll, as in the ones we could vote for
Well at least the new crop one is votable :)

Kennedward
09-22-15, 08:00 PM
Agreed, just wondering when TL will make it LOL

Steamy61
09-25-15, 08:54 AM
I would like to see an option to store an egg if you cant afford the habitat. I am only level 25, coin count is low due to expensive clearing of expansions, and I have hatched a night dragon for which I have no funds to purchase a habitat. I either sell it which is cheap btw, or tie up my nest, until i have enough coins available. Being disabled I enjoy all the storm 8 story games, but cant afford gems/gold for all. So more options would be great thx.

BogitaPetHome1
09-26-15, 05:24 PM
I would like to see an option to store an egg if you cant afford the habitat. I am only level 25, coin count is low due to expensive clearing of expansions, and I have hatched a night dragon for which I have no funds to purchase a habitat. I either sell it which is cheap btw, or tie up my nest, until i have enough coins available. Being disabled I enjoy all the storm 8 story games, but cant afford gems/gold for all. So more options would be great thx.

I agreed

BogitaPetHome1
09-26-15, 05:30 PM
Actually I believe TL is listening very slow and moving really slow.. but for instance they give android the expansions that we all had been asking for some weeks ago, the tale events now are for android s well (really enjoy this one) , and also as android we can evolve to lv15 dragons. So those changes took forever and hopefully the next ones come quicker but at least we can tell they are listening.

TL please please consider adding or making more dragons avaliable for purchase with coins not only gold. I understand ur business is in the people paying real money for g9ld but not everybody has the capacity to do it, so please make some dragons avaliable for purchase with coins even if it is for a high price in coins. Same for multicolor habitats.

Kennedward
09-26-15, 06:13 PM
Yea, just like I previously said, I wonder when they'll make changes, cause it seems they do it VERY slowly

kjbrogren
10-03-15, 01:14 PM
I ran into a new problem today.... Now that we have more land I have been able to purchase more habitats. However I have a limit that I can purchase but yet I have a ton of land that is cleared already. Idk if anyone else has this issue but I think that needs to be adjusted.

Please have a sale on the Diamond temple used for increasing your chances at breeding diamond's? Im curious to try it but can never save enough gold to purchase it. If I get close to 300 gold bars, I always seem to get hit with a gold trap and lose a bunch.

Also with Halloween coming up can we please have dragons that were previously removed for Halloween come back for a limited time. I would love to have a skeleton dragon!

bakerystoe
10-04-15, 03:09 AM
Yea, just like I previously said, I wonder when they'll make changes, cause it seems they do it VERY slowly

Yes it is but TL need time do those! But I think they are spend more time on Releasing New DRAGONS than introducing the new things or the advise from us! You can get rid off or low on those gold traps! You can either get from us if you make us happy, NOT frustrating. Thank You

bakerystoe
10-04-15, 03:14 AM
I ran into a new problem today.... Now that we have more land I have been able to purchase more habitats. However I have a limit that I can purchase but yet I have a ton of land that is cleared already. Idk if anyone else has this issue but I think that needs to be adjusted.

Please have a sale on the Diamond temple used for increasing your chances at breeding diamond's? Im curious to try it but can never save enough gold to purchase it. If I get close to 300 gold bars, I always seem to get hit with a gold trap and lose a bunch.

Also with Halloween coming up can we please have dragons that were previously removed for Halloween come back for a limited time. I would love to have a skeleton dragon!
me too but not quietly often! A lot of people complain about it!! The skeleton dragon is a fan of a lot people though! The old, limited dragons are the greatest things from the Store I think! I love those old Halloween...

roxyfoxy59
10-04-15, 05:28 AM
i would like if you could bring the venetian mask dragon back, i never got the chance to get all items i needed to craft it.

OkieDokie27
10-04-15, 04:53 PM
I'd love a food producing dragon or a food collecting decoration.

I agree! That's a great idea.

kooky panda
10-07-15, 10:34 AM
Thanks for the votes!!! Results have been submitted!