PDA

View Full Version : Any advise on 232

poppelia
08-02-15, 02:37 PM
Please give me some advise on how to tackle level 232. Thanks!

yorkeme
08-10-15, 10:58 PM
Please give me some advise on how to tackle level 232. Thanks!

Sorry for such a late reply. Haven't been on here to check comments for a few days. If you're still stuck, here's what I used. Good luck.
22730 22731

poppelia
08-11-15, 10:53 AM
Great! Thanks for the advise. Really appreciate the help! ��

yorkeme
08-11-15, 09:47 PM
Great! Thanks for the advise. Really appreciate the help! 💐

Poppelia, I am sorry, but I have severe memory problems and don't recall my "strategy" for defeating this stage. The memory issues are why I take screen shots of my lineup. If you can post a screenshot of the stage I'll bet Annie aka jim23cash can remember the stage. She has great recall and gives great advice for strategy as well as advice for the best team to use.

BTW, not sure why you felt you had to add the double question marks after sharing a "thank you"? If I am reading this wrong, then I apologize. But if you're trying to be sarcastic, it was uncalled for.

poppelia
08-12-15, 10:28 AM
It was an emoticon I used, two flowers. But it does not seem to work. I am sorry if I offended anyone. I only meant to be friendly. Did not mean to put down two questionmarks. I am not the sarcastic type. Just wanted to say thank you for the advise. What a terrible situation. I do not know how to solve this misunderstanding.

xanethi
08-13-15, 07:58 AM
Noticed the same thing with emoticon myself. Even for a smiley. But if you use : ) Close to each other it Will create a smiley. Pretty weird :)

poppelia
08-13-15, 09:48 AM
Thanks I hope Yorkeme will belief me now there is someone else who experienced the same. Do not dare to use the emoticons yet.

yorkeme
08-18-15, 07:50 AM
Thanks I hope Yorkeme will belief me now there is someone else who experienced the same. Do not dare to use the emoticons yet.my dear fellow gamer Poppelia, first of all, please allow me to apologize to you for my horrible misunderstanding of your "emoji" and also for my late response here. I've been in the hospital since Thursday. I had shoulder replacement surgery and have been totally out of it until today. Still too loopy to do much good in the game but I didn't dare wait another day to respond to your explanation. I appreciate your very prompt attention to my misunderstanding. All is good and right between us. Now come on friends and let's all catch up to jim23cash who is whooping our fannies in this game by having completed all levels and with 3 stars on every one of them!

happy gaming my friend! Kind regards, Emily

xanethi
08-18-15, 09:21 AM
Hope your surgery went fine and you are feeling better now Emily. Do you know if jimcash23 have finished the newest addition to the game? Have not Seen a post from jimcash about it

yorkeme
08-22-15, 12:13 AM
Hope your surgery went fine and you are feeling better now Emily. Do you know if jimcash23 have finished the newest addition to the game? Have not Seen a post from jimcash about it

thank you xanethi! I am feeling more myself every day. Still in a lot of pain and on a lot of meds, but hanging in there!

you've probably already seen this by now, but seems like jim23cash IS finished with all current levels:

jim23cash (http://forums.storm8.com/member.php?93727-jim23cash)
http://forums.storm8.com/images/statusicon/user-offline.png
Executive ChefJoin DateJul 2013LocationOregonPosts1,680

http://forums.storm8.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by xanethi http://forums.storm8.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?p=1160297#post1160297)
Just finished 281 and 282 with the same team: two bombs and two blasters. Yellow , purple, blue and green. Think you Can combinations those colors as you whant, just take the most upgrades once.

A note - took me only two tries on 282 with this setup and got 3 stars. So happy :)

I'm still battling away at 281. It's funny, I started with specialized players, but I'm down to two bombs and two blasters right now, too! :D

EDIT: oops, corrected level number. This one has no purple, so I'm using ice colored blaster, with the yellow, blue, and green team!

EDIT2: And I'm done! Woo Hoo! 3 stars all the way! Now I wait again... :D

Last edited by jim23cash; 08-20-2015 at 06:39 AM.

I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

jim23cash
08-22-15, 04:06 AM
Hi All! Sorry I missed this earlier, I've been ill and not paying as much attention as usual.
I forgot that level, but I just played a few rounds, and got two stars with this line up:
I don't think you have to have those specific ones. Just pick your best "upgraded" ones in these colors, or you can swap in "Ice" color for one, maybe blue? don't use purple. The arrow Pals will also clear a "Cage" or bracket thingy, if the arrows are inside brackets. Try to make as many combos as possible. You can ignore the weights, or try to take them out with a blaster or a combo. That's all I can think of right now.
I really think most of them can eventually be done with minimal special pals, just bombs and blasters, but it takes longer on some! This one I definitely needed at least one of the Arrow pals, but two really helped.
Good Luck! :D Annie

jim23cash
08-22-15, 04:10 AM
my dear fellow gamer Poppelia, first of all, please allow me to apologize to you for my horrible misunderstanding of your "emoji" and also for my late response here. I've been in the hospital since Thursday. I had shoulder replacement surgery and have been totally out of it until today. Still too loopy to do much good in the game but I didn't dare wait another day to respond to your explanation. I appreciate your very prompt attention to my misunderstanding. All is good and right between us. Now come on friends and let's all catch up to jim23cash who is whooping our fannies in this game by having completed all levels and with 3 stars on every one of them!

happy gaming my friend! Kind regards, Emily

Glad to hear you are recovering well, Emily! Sorry you had to go through a replacement surgery. Shoulders are difficult areas to have immobilized! Hope you have someone helping you, and you recover completely soon!
Take Care, Annie :D