PDA

View Full Version : RS Bagel Cafe now available for Android ...... 4 month late!!!

Sb1957
08-01-15, 04:25 AM
Yesterday I opened the blog.storm8.com to see if something new was coming, and I was surprised to see this "new" announcement for Android, I thought "but Bagel caf? is not new, why are they announcing this?" ......... and then I remembered that S8 never send us this pop up before. So, almost all the android players lost 6 gems for this forgotten update. This is not good S8, personally I have completely lost my interest in these games. And I have many of my neighbours that are in the same condition, specially those from BS with all the last updates with ovens costing gems. You'll have to do something urgently to keep your customers!!

Freebia
08-03-15, 12:53 AM
I think you can download 【RS Bagel Cafe】again to earn those 6 gems?
Its version is also the latest 1.5.5.9~
I've played since early May.
Forgot if ever installed this version for testing before.
And downloaded this version 1-2 days ago.
Got those 6 gems instantly.

lenasdinner
08-04-15, 11:16 AM
I think you can download 【RS Bagel Cafe】again to earn those 6 gems?
Its version is also the latest 1.5.5.9~
I've played since early May.
Forgot if ever installed this version for testing before.
And downloaded this version 1-2 days ago.
Got those 6 gems instantly.
I dident get the pop up,since I downloaded moths ago

Freebia
08-04-15, 12:28 PM
Oh...What a pity...
So you're still using this version?
Or already uninstalled?

twospoons
08-04-15, 02:12 PM
once you've downloaded, even if you've since uninstalled in favor of a newer version, no goal for you! the version content stays in your decor tab/recipe book, so the game knows you already installed & played.

spydre1
08-05-15, 11:11 AM
Pretty sure it's been available for a while - I check about every month. And not every update is offered for gems - sometimes you just have to look for them and install them. I most often find out about it by watching this forum - by watching the updates listed at the top of the game thread. If there is something listed that I don't have access to, I don't have the current version, so I look for it.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm sure I've had it - I have the two bagel recipes on the stove.

ImmortalLunchbox
08-05-15, 02:56 PM
Pretty sure it's been available for a while - I check about every month. And not every update is offered for gems - sometimes you just have to look for them and install them. I most often find out about it by watching this forum - by watching the updates listed at the top of the game thread. If there is something listed that I don't have access to, I don't have the current version, so I look for it.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm sure I've had it - I have the two bagel recipes on the stove.

What two bagel recipes?

R5FanForever1
08-06-15, 08:24 AM
What two bagel recipes?

The two bagel recipes are Lox Bagel and Bagel Sandwich.

Freebia
08-07-15, 03:43 AM
Some players have had these two bagel recipes long time ago~
I have saw them in Mike's database for quite a while~

PepperWoo
08-07-15, 07:59 AM
Some players have had these two bagel recipes long time ago~
I have saw them in Mike's database for quite a while~

Yes and those players are either playing on iOS or have installed the Bagel Cafe version prior to the goal. Some people, especially those who never visit the forums, are probably oblivious to the different versions until they get the goal prompt.