PDA

View Full Version : VALENTINES BOX 24 gems on sale

Unregistered
02-13-11, 01:03 PM
for 3.99 should i get it? :/ is it my only chance?

Unregistered
02-13-11, 03:30 PM

All of the magic boxes are a gamble and you don't get to pick what you want. If you aren't prepared to be disappointed I wouldn't recommend getting one. I spend 48 gems on 2 magic shells and got 2 common statues :\ serious downer.

If there's a gem item you want that you can buy I recommend doing that. The magic boxes are random and really it's better to get something that you want than take a chance.

Unregistered
02-13-11, 08:57 PM
I really only recommend people get the magic box if they have plenty of money to spend - and they don't mind having to try five or six times before getting the thing they want.

Gems are a good price right now, but it sounds like you don't get enough of them to make the gamble worth it. Spend them on something you know you will love.

Unregistered
02-13-11, 09:08 PM

You can only get new items through the Magic or Holiday Boxes. They don't make anything new that you can just buy.
So it is a huge gamble...because you just don't know what you are going to get! Even for 3.99, you might hate it and there is no point in selling it. I think I am done with TL games...gameview has a bunch of good ones...not any restaurants or Bakeries, but they have other cool stuff.

Unregistered
02-14-11, 05:33 PM
I bought 24 gem pack 2 times. Then a 50 gem pack once. I bought 3 Valentines Box, and 1 Magic box, and I FINALLY GOT A CUPID, A FIREPLACE, CUPCAKE DISPLAY, AND A CANDLE.

But too (edit) expensive for gems and a fake game with real cash.