PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me I'm not the only one!?!

krystynam
07-31-15, 04:00 PM
Anyone else? (See pic)

:D

What can I say, I like the convenience of peeking at this for any info I need rather than having to search for it. It's so helpful.

freshfunin2008
07-31-15, 04:04 PM
That looks nice. I have not done that yet. My bigger issue is going through all the habitats looking for a dragon when I need to level it up or do something with it. I have moved habitats and rearranged things so many times I don't know where my dragons are except for to look for them by their color types.

amerirish
07-31-15, 04:07 PM
LOL - I have a spreadsheet too but with different info. I have name, type, colors, current level, rarity, hours to evolve and location where they are on my islands (like Top Right, Main/Middle, etc.).

krystynam
07-31-15, 04:11 PM
That looks nice. I have not done that yet. My bigger issue is going through all the habitats looking for a dragon when I need to level it up or do something with it. I have moved habitats and rearranged things so many times I don't know where my dragons are except for to look for them by their color types.

Oh yes I had that problem too. And I can only see it getting worse with more dragons added. As long as I remember to edit/add/etc. the data/change/etc in my spreadsheet, it works well.

krystynam
07-31-15, 04:19 PM
LOL - I have a spreadsheet too but with different info. I have name, type, colors, current level, rarity, hours to evolve and location where they are on my islands (like Top Right, Main/Middle, etc.).

Mine has the same info as yours I think..might not be able to see my last columns. I have : type, rarity, colour(s), habitat (gonna steal your idea of island placement. Right now I'm ok cuz I don't have that many habitats), current level, current coins per hr, max coins per hour, and lastly evolution time.

I love spreadsheets, so handy eh?

amerirish
07-31-15, 04:39 PM
Mine has the same info as yours I think..might not be able to see my last columns. I have : type, rarity, colour(s), habitat (gonna steal your idea of island placement. Right now I'm ok cuz I don't have that many habitats), current level, current coins per hr, max coins per hour, and lastly evolution time.

I love spreadsheets, so handy eh?

Steal away :) happy to give you an idea. Your list looks so professional and complete already. Personally I don't care about the coin values, but the island placement is a huge help. I just have to remember to change it when I move dragons around.

You love spreadsheets?? I LOVE spreadsheets :D Thought I was the only nerd around here :p

Kennedward
07-31-15, 05:00 PM
I have a spreadsheet keeping track as well :D

Mythdefied
07-31-15, 05:06 PM
My spreadsheet operates on different tabs: what I own; breedable dragons; limited & unbreedable; habitat populations; rarity & $ per hr, and a list of who I exchange gold with.

I think most long term players have a spreadsheet for this game.

krystynam
07-31-15, 06:43 PM
Steal away :) happy to give you an idea. Your list looks so professional and complete already. Personally I don't care about the coin values, but the island placement is a huge help. I just have to remember to change it when I move dragons around.

Thanks!
Right now I care about the coins because I've only been playing for a couple weeks so I don't have the millions and billions that longer playing ppl have.... Yet :D

I really have to make it a point of entering data immediately upon the change otherwise it builds up and instead of 1 entry, I'll have 10 and it's a pain.

You love spreadsheets?? I LOVE spreadsheets :D Thought I was the only nerd around here :p

Nope, you're not the only nerd, I share in the nerdism ;-) I bet there's plenty more... They might just be hiding in the shadows.

krystynam
07-31-15, 06:45 PM
My spreadsheet operates on different tabs: what I own; breedable dragons; limited & unbreedable; habitat populations; rarity & $ per hr, and a list of who I exchange gold with.

I think most long term players have a spreadsheet for this game.

Ohhhhhh good idea about the gold sharing!! That'll be a great reminder for me.
(Wish we could share more than just 3 a day tho.... That's ridiculous IMO)

kcimythgim
07-31-15, 07:04 PM
The website http://dragon-story.info/ is another good way to keep track of your dragons. It also helps greatly with tournaments because it only lists the win percentages of dragons you own

krystynam
07-31-15, 08:14 PM
The website http://dragon-story.info/ is another good way to keep track of your dragons. It also helps greatly with tournaments because it only lists the win percentages of dragons you own

Hi there, I see you're new here :) Welcome! Just FYI, posting outside links is against forum rules... A mod will most likely edit your post.

Most ppl use a couple other sites to help with breeding and tournaments.

Personally I like having all my info in one spot, spreadsheets work very well for keeping track of your dragons :)

PinkBubbles75
07-31-15, 08:21 PM
As organized as I am, I'm surprised I haven't done this yet. I'll consider making a chart. The only challenge is remembering to update it.

Kennedward
07-31-15, 08:33 PM
I agree, it's hard to update it when so many dragons are added every week, I didn't update my spreadsheet until recently when I have to make space for new dragons

TwiWoods
07-31-15, 10:39 PM
Lol - I have 2 - one that is sorted by time and the other alpha. That way I can always have a dragon evolving overnight - ready after I am awake. I also play a few other story games and keep a checklist to make sure I visit and gift all daily. :o