PDA

View Full Version : Noble Crystal (IOS and Android)

owa411
07-31-15, 11:54 AM
Anyone noticed that the Noble Crystal is available now?? This means that we can level our dragons now to lvl 15!! Examples: feeding my Epic Ninja to lvl 11 is now 75000 apples. Angel dragon is 45000 apples to lvl 11 and 60000 apples for Dark Angel to lvl 11.

Note: The required version for the Noble Crystal is 1.9.8.8g or higher for Android. If you're playing on a version below that like an old seasonal edition, your Noble Crystal will appear but will not have the feature's functionality. http://forums.storm8.com/images/smilies/smile.png

Kennedward
07-31-15, 11:55 AM
I bought it an hour or so ago, and yes, dragons takes A LOT of food just to go 1 more level

deadpixel
07-31-15, 12:01 PM
Why is it cheaper to raise a Wild Dragon than it is to raise a plain Forest Dragon?

owa411
07-31-15, 12:06 PM
Just to show how expensive this is: here the chart for Ninja Champion

deadpixel
07-31-15, 12:08 PM
Another thing. Do we get more gold from the gold dragons if we raise them to level 15? I mean we better be getting more cause it takes 75,000 food units just to raise them from level 10 to 11. I can't imagine what it's going to take to bring them to 15.

Kennedward
07-31-15, 12:08 PM
Yea, I imagine even 1 million food isn't so much when dragons consume even more lol

Kennedward
07-31-15, 12:09 PM
Another thing. Do we get more gold from the gold dragons if we raise them to level 15? I mean we better be getting more cause it takes 75,000 food units just to raise them from level 10 to 11. I can't imagine what it's going to take to bring them to 15.

No, another player in the update thread confirmed it doesn't increase the number of gold it produced everyday

deadpixel
07-31-15, 12:20 PM
No, another player in the update thread confirmed it doesn't increase the number of gold it produced everyday

Ok, that means they stay at level 10 until the situation changes cause I just calculated that it'd take 761,450 food units to bring each one of the gold type dragons to level 15.

OTOH I wonder if it's really necessary to bring many dragons to level 15 or should we just bring those that'd help us breed the Primes?

Kennedward
07-31-15, 12:21 PM
Ok, that means they stay at level 10 until the situation changes cause I just calculated that it'd take 761,450 food units to bring each one of the gold type dragons to level 15.

OTOH I wonder if it's really necessary to bring many dragons to level 15 or should we just bring those that'd help us breed the Primes?

If you like, you can bring them all to Lv15, but that'll take you a long time.

But if you're simply aiming for the Prime dragons, then follow me in only leveling up the single color dragons, they eat much less food.

owa411
07-31-15, 12:33 PM
I'd say breed a diamond to lvl 15 and you can crossbreed with another to get a prime. Or do both dragons need to be lvl 15??

deadpixel
07-31-15, 12:41 PM
If you like, you can bring them all to Lv15, but that'll take you a long time.

But if you're simply aiming for the Prime dragons, then follow me in only leveling up the single color dragons, they eat much less food.

I'll be starting off with aiming for the Primes so will do the single colored ones first. It's strange though that their leveling cost starts off higher, at 3,600, then the double colored ones, at 3,200. This changes at higher levels however.

deadpixel
07-31-15, 12:52 PM
Just brought my Diamond to level 15. Looks like there's no need to go through any evolution, which is a good thing. Can't imagine how much time we'd need if we had to grow food AND evolve the dragons.

I've enough food to bring another to level 15. Since Fire is out questing for gold and water is trying its luck for a Siamese I guess Forest would be the lucky one.

Kennedward
07-31-15, 01:32 PM
I'd say breed a diamond to lvl 15 and you can crossbreed with another to get a prime. Or do both dragons need to be lvl 15??

Both needs to be LV15 :D

Kennedward
07-31-15, 01:33 PM
I'll be starting off with aiming for the Primes so will do the single colored ones first. It's strange though that their leveling cost starts off higher, at 3,600, then the double colored ones, at 3,200. This changes at higher levels however.

I know, already did all of my single color dragons :D

Kennedward
07-31-15, 01:33 PM
Just brought my Diamond to level 15. Looks like there's no need to go through any evolution, which is a good thing. Can't imagine how much time we'd need if we had to grow food AND evolve the dragons.

I've enough food to bring another to level 15. Since Fire is out questing for gold and water is trying its luck for a Siamese I guess Forest would be the lucky one.

Yup, no evolution, just feed it to 15.

amerirish
07-31-15, 02:19 PM
Yup, no evolution, just feed it to 15.

OH! I didn't know that! That's pretty awesome although getting the extra bombs would've been nice.

Kennedward
07-31-15, 02:23 PM
OH! I didn't know that! That's pretty awesome although getting the extra bombs would've been nice.

With Lv15 and Prime dragons, I don't really care about the dragon in the mine now lol but will still evolve that I have to see if i get to craft that dragon in the mine

debhutchinson
07-31-15, 03:25 PM
Here's a screen shot. It's going to take some time just to feed two dragons to Level 15!!

rheeanna
07-31-15, 03:33 PM
Here's a screen shot. It's going to take some time just to feed two dragons to Level 15!!

Thank you! For the screen shot I saved mine. As someone quoted earlier the wisest thing to do, and economical is bring single colors to 15 first. At 15 we can then breed Prime dragons who's colors as shown in the market are yellow gree, purple blue examples...as I am not at the market this instant. But easier then breeding a diamond that does not appear as a Prime dragon, but will help in battle of course as well as income.

Good luck all looking forward to this discussion

Mary Ellen Level 115

Natasha_07
07-31-15, 03:38 PM
Hello guys!

I don't understand the noble crystal function, I looked elsewhere but found no other information. :confused:

I got a notification to buy this but cannot find it, playing on android. Please help, thanks.

freshfunin2008
07-31-15, 04:06 PM
Hello guys!

I don't understand the noble crystal function, I looked elsewhere but found no other information. :confused:

I got a notification to buy this but cannot find it, playing on android. Please help, thanks.

This is for iOS only. Correct me if I am wrong.

amerirish
07-31-15, 04:14 PM
Hello guys!

That was an error on their part, this feature is only available on ios :(

What I would like to know is, do we have to keep the Noble Crystal out on display for it to work, or can we buy it and store it? With space being such a huge issue for players it seems like bad planning if we have to keep it out of storage :(

Kennedward
07-31-15, 04:59 PM
This is for iOS only. Correct me if I am wrong.

It is IOS only

Kennedward
07-31-15, 05:00 PM
That was an error on their part, this feature is only available on ios :(

What I would like to know is, do we have to keep the Noble Crystal out on display for it to work, or can we buy it and store it? With space being such a huge issue for players it seems like bad planning if we have to keep it out of storage :(

It acts as a decor, once you have it, it's on your island forever, cannot be stored away or sold

amerirish
07-31-15, 05:10 PM
It acts as a decor, once you have it, it's on your island forever, cannot be stored away or sold

Oh boy, this is going to cause a RIOT for the players who are completely out of space :(

Kennedward
07-31-15, 05:15 PM
Oh boy, this is going to cause a RIOT for the players who are completely out of space :(

Like me? lol Luckily it's a small decor and I still have a little space for it

saghaven
07-31-15, 05:33 PM
I don't understand the purpose of the Prime dragons. Are they just cool? Like other new dragons, just harder to get? Do they actually enhance features of the game or something? Why is this worth doing? Just curious.

owa411
07-31-15, 05:46 PM
Both needs to be LV15 :D
There goes the idea in cutting corners... :p

Kennedward
07-31-15, 05:46 PM
I don't understand the purpose of the Prime dragons. Are they just cool? Like other new dragons, just harder to get? Do they actually enhance features of the game or something? Why is this worth doing? Just curious.

App store just says they're the strongest dragon in the game, so it's up to you whether you think it's worth getting or not.

Kennedward
07-31-15, 05:47 PM
There goes the idea in cutting corners... :p

lol yea, besides getting Diamond to Lv15 takes quite a lot of food, my Diamond is current at 12 lol

dalexxx
07-31-15, 09:12 PM
ehm, does the dragons change appearance when it gets to level 15?

How do visitors tell whether it is at 15 just by looking?

Guess we should have a super apple generator that would produce super number of apples even if it costs millions to plant...

Kennedward
07-31-15, 09:27 PM
ehm, does the dragons change appearance when it gets to level 15?

How do visitors tell whether it is at 15 just by looking?

Guess we should have a super apple generator that would produce super number of apples even if it costs millions to plant...

No, they look exactly the same as Lv10

bakerystoe
08-01-15, 02:27 AM
Who got pic of dragons lvl 15

Kennedward
08-01-15, 06:27 AM
Who got pic of dragons lvl 15

Come see my island, all the single color dragons are at Lv15 now, see if you can tell the difference lol

owa411
08-01-15, 06:27 AM
okay, might consider beginning with the basic ones, like fire or forest...

Kennedward
08-01-15, 06:30 AM
okay, might consider beginning with the basic ones, like fire or forest...

That's what I did :cool:

weetniet10000
08-01-15, 08:48 AM
Come see my island, all the single color dragons are at Lv15 now, see if you can tell the difference lol

How can i come to your island when you're not a friend or in the social listing. when there's no trace?

Kennedward
08-01-15, 11:46 AM
How can i come to your island when you're not a friend or in the social listing. when there's no trace?

Basically they look the same lol

fahrensland
08-01-15, 01:23 PM
No, they look exactly the same as Lv10

That's extremely disappointing. What a let down of a "big" update.

Kennedward
08-01-15, 04:17 PM
That's extremely disappointing. What a let down of a "big" update.

All it takes to go Lv15 is A TON of food, your dragons earn more coins but everything else is the same. Oh, but no increase in gold for those gold producing dragons

JustKay
08-01-15, 07:25 PM
Sort of disappointed with this new feature. The crystal is a pretty boring looking 'building' and feeding a dragon up to level 15 doesn't really do much. They look exactly the same. It's just one big firapple consuming pit. I raised my fire dragon up to level 15 and it ate up a whole lotta food. More than a 100 thousand I think, and that's the lowly fire dragon. On top of that now that we can raise dragons up to level 15, that's going to be an excuse to make the battle arena even harder (in the name of balance) for those people who only evolve to 10.

I can understand how it would be a huge task to redraw every single dragon a new level 15 evolved design, but there is absolutely nothing special about a level 15 dragon's appearance. No glow, no aura, no trail blaze, I'm not even sure he got any bigger. They could have added some affect so that other neighbours can see all your hard work.

I don't really see any good coming out of this :(

Kennedward
08-01-15, 07:45 PM
The only new feature is the Prime dragons that can only be bred with Lv15 dragons, but if you have no interest in them then there's nothing new or good here.

I only see lots of time needed to save up the food required to go Lv15, as I previously posted, they eat A LOT!

bakerystoe
08-02-15, 05:44 AM
All it takes to go Lv15 is A TON of food, your dragons earn more coins but everything else is the same. Oh, but no increase in gold for those gold producing dragons

How the battle s**** of it ? coins earning are not my prob but it's Quite disappointed for the Level. 15 dragons look-a-like

Kennedward
08-02-15, 10:21 AM
I won against a Lv15 Icicle with my Lv15 Fire :cool:

asagm
08-04-15, 06:59 AM
Cost in food to raise from level 10 to 15

Fire 163,5000
Forest, air, water, magic and virtue 176,500
Light 446,500

My question is this, is it worth getting all these dragons up to lvl 15? Does breeding 15 magic with 15 virtue give you the potential to get 3 of the new prime dragons?

asagm
08-04-15, 07:00 AM
Edit 163,500

Kennedward
08-04-15, 07:02 AM
Cost in food to raise from level 10 to 15

Fire 163,5000
Forest, air, water, magic and virtue 176,500
Light 446,500

My question is this, is it worth getting all these dragons up to lvl 15? Does breeding 15 magic with 15 virtue give you the potential to get 3 of the new prime dragons?

Prime dragons are only breedable when you use 2 LV15 dragons, but it's up to you to decide whether it's worth it for yourself

Kennedward
08-04-15, 07:05 AM
Oh, and breeding 15 magic with 15 virtue give you the potential to get 2 Prime dragons, which is Prime Power and Prime Magic.

asagm
08-04-15, 07:19 AM
Could you not get prime loyal as well? Virtue splits to white and magic splits

redstar177
08-04-15, 07:20 AM

Actually, Magic is the only type that won't split. Even though it is composed of red/blue, it will never split into it's component types. All other minor types will split though.

Kennedward
08-04-15, 07:24 AM

Yea, there's a long list of dragon possibilities when you check the breeding calculator, so you may not get the Prime dragons

Kennedward
08-04-15, 07:25 AM
Actually, Magic is the only type that won't split. Even though it is composed of red/blue, it will never split into it's component types. All other minor types will split though.

Yea, it's the Virtue's Pink type that splits.

Snyder23
08-05-15, 09:25 AM
The Noble Crystal does not show in my market, yes I have an iOS device. What am I not seeing? Any info in locating would be appreciated.

Kennedward
08-05-15, 10:11 AM
The Noble Crystal does not show in my market, yes I have an iOS device. What am I not seeing? Any info in locating would be appreciated.

Try refreshing your game by turning off your device then back on

Snyder23
08-05-15, 11:01 AM
Thanks, I actually neglected to do an update......found it :-)

dee2203
08-08-15, 10:17 AM
Can anyone advise please ,have been told I need to purchase Noble crystal to go above level 10 on dragons , I don't have one ,contacted TL & was told to go to forums ,will be most grateful if anyone can help ! Have you got to be a certain level to get one ,I' m level 105 at mo , thanks

redstar177
08-08-15, 11:40 AM
Can anyone advise please ,have been told I need to purchase Noble crystal to go above level 10 on dragons , I don't have one ,contacted TL & was told to go to forums ,will be most grateful if anyone can help ! Have you got to be a certain level to get one ,I' m level 105 at mo , thanks

Are you playing on Android? Unfortunately, this feature is only available to Ios

dee2203
08-10-15, 03:14 AM
Thank you so much for your help ,am most grateful ! Very disappointing !

KtoZAgui
08-10-15, 12:14 PM
How do I get the Noble Crystal on iOS? I don't see the option to buy it

freshfunin2008
08-10-15, 12:58 PM
Make sure you are using the latest DS version on iOS.

kooky panda
08-10-15, 02:29 PM
I have iOS and still am not sure where to find the Noble Crystal.
Make sure you update your game to the most current version.
Noble crystal is found in market under buildings.

stashlova
08-31-15, 09:40 AM
We APPLE now!!!

Just bought my Noble Crystal. Too bad before most of the parity issues were resolved I sold most of my single color dragons. Now i need to buy them back and get to leveling up after this event is done. Will level up my Kitsune to 15 instead of Virtue unless the food required is drastically different.

Kennedward
08-31-15, 11:10 AM
We APPLE now!!!

Just bought my Noble Crystal. Too bad before most of the parity issues were resolved I sold most of my single color dragons. Now i need to buy them back and get to leveling up after this event is done. Will level up my Kitsune to 15 instead of Virtue unless the food required is drastically different.

They just eat a lot of food

Daenerys66
08-31-15, 04:00 PM
I am Android and got the Crystal in my market last Friday.

WasabiPria
11-16-15, 08:20 AM
Am I missing something here? I have the noble crystal on my island, but I don't have the option to raise any dragons past level 10. HELP!

sam204
11-16-15, 10:30 AM
Am I missing something here? I have the noble crystal on my island, but I don't have the option to raise any dragons past level 10. HELP!
It is not clear from what you said that You don't have option to raise dragons pastLv10 . Previously ,after dragon reaches Lv10 , you are not able to feed that dragon further and it will show Max Level ! But after installing Noble Crystal , you should be able to feed dragons to raise them beyond Lv10 as feeding strip becomes empty ! Have you tried feeding your dragons after Lv10 ? Also Please don't keep Noble Crystal in Storage !

[S8] Elsa
11-16-15, 12:27 PM
The required version for the Noble Crystal is 1.9.8.8g or higher for Android. If you're playing on a version below that like an old seasonal edition, your Noble Crystal will appear but will not have the feature's functionality. :)

To resume using your Noble Crystal, please update your game or play on the original version of the game. Hope this helps!

sam204
11-16-15, 05:18 PM
Elsa;1206792']The required version for the Noble Crystal is 1.9.8.8g or higher for Android. If you're playing on a version below that like an old seasonal edition, your Noble Crystal will appear but will not have the feature's functionality. :)

To resume using your Noble Crystal, please update your game or play on the original version of the game. Hope this helps!

Hi Elsa , The game recognises Version of the game of the player , In that case , don't you think it would have been better if there was automatic pop up indicating to the player that game needs to be updated to use Noble Crystal so that there won't be any confusion like this ?

WasabiPria
11-23-15, 01:05 PM
I just downloaded the original version of the game, and I am now able to utilize my Noble Crystal. Thanks so much Elsa!

ShikkaMama
02-25-16, 05:05 PM
So I save up the 500,000 coins to purchase this crystal-advertised to grow your dragons to level 15...but like a lot of things in this game, there's no description/instructions as to HOW to achieve various outcomes. Now, I have the crystal for about 3, 4 days & not nary a dragon has been elevated to a higher level. Can someone please tell me how to acheive the desired affects? Thank you.

kooky panda
02-25-16, 05:10 PM
When you place the noble crystal, it allows you to level your dragons to level 15. You will still need to feed them to get them to the higher levels.

Kyledg
05-20-16, 07:27 AM
I've been trying to find out where I can go to level my dragons past level 10 but I can't seem to find it. Can anybody help me out. If so, can you stop by my Island and leave me a message on my wall. My ID is Kyledg

BeSweet247
05-20-16, 08:15 AM
I've been trying to find out where I can go to level my dragons past level 10 but I can't seem to find it. Can anybody help me out. If so, can you stop by my Island and leave me a message on my wall. My ID is Kyledg

Goto Market ... buildings ... buy the Noble Crystal ... After it is on your Island, dragons can now be raised to Level 15.

Gaillock
09-05-16, 09:43 PM
How does the Noble Crystal work to level up dragons to 15? I bought one & placed it but nothing happens when I click on it to give the option to evolve. There is no bar above it to indicate it takes time to be ready. Can someone explain how it works please?

FireballFarm
09-05-16, 10:19 PM
It works by just being there. Once you place it, your dragons will be able to be fed past level 10, which is done by continuing to feed them up. The crystal doesn't ever do anything when you tap on it and doesn't have anything to do with evolving- it just takes up needed space, honestly. :) I wish it were storable.

Gaillock
09-05-16, 10:28 PM
Thanks so much for the speedy reply!