PDA

View Full Version : Boosted breeding weekend 7-31-15

mimiamelia
07-31-15, 11:27 AM
Boosted breeding until Tuesday. Good luck all!

I forgot to take a picture of the notification, if someone did can you please post it here? Thanks in advance!

Here you are ��

Kennedward
07-31-15, 11:28 AM
Will be using it to test my luck on the Prime dragons later today when my Helios fail is done :D

Sandybellee
07-31-15, 11:28 AM
Yay! Good luck all!

owa411
07-31-15, 11:48 AM
Woohoo!! Maybe will be lucky for siamese and cerberus :p

Kennedward
07-31-15, 11:50 AM
Woohoo!! Maybe will be lucky for siamese and cerberus :p

I never had any luck with it, but when it's only 200 coins, there's no point not to use it lol

diner2u
07-31-15, 11:57 AM
I just did the boosted breeding with Diamond and Water and I am getting Mercury Dragon! Yay!!! (After 4 failed attempts of regular breeding)

Kennedward
07-31-15, 12:00 PM
I just did the boosted breeding with Diamond and Water and I am getting Mercury Dragon! Yay!!! (After 4 failed attempts of regular breeding)

Congrats! Hopefully I get something good, like the Prime dragons lol :D

amerirish
07-31-15, 12:05 PM
What's the deal with the Prime Dragons? I don't get it :confused:

meoconlunar
07-31-15, 12:06 PM
The first one is MIST :mad::mad::mad: Are you kidding me?????

Kennedward
07-31-15, 12:07 PM
What's the deal with the Prime Dragons? I don't get it :confused:

Are you on IOS?

amerirish
07-31-15, 12:08 PM
Are you on IOS?

Yes, what I mean is what makes them special. Thanks :)

Kennedward
07-31-15, 12:10 PM
Yes, what I mean is what makes them special. Thanks :)

According to the app store, they are the strongest dragons in the game, which means they are even stronger than Champions :D

amerirish
07-31-15, 12:12 PM
According to the app store, they are the strongest dragons in the game, which means they are even stronger than Champions :D

<groan> Aw man, why do they torture us like this? :( All I wanted to do is focus on trying to breed a Siamese this weekend. (Sigh)

Thanks for the info!

Kennedward
07-31-15, 12:15 PM
<groan> Aw man, why do they torture us like this? :( All I wanted to do is focus on trying to breed a Siamese this weekend. (Sigh)

Thanks for the info!

I have yet to get a Prime dragon, so I don't know how they'll do in battles, but can the "strongest" type never lose? I have to wait and see lol cause I've seen players lose even with Champions, those were the strongest type before Prime lol

Kennedward
07-31-15, 12:20 PM
Oh wait, guess that comment doesn't apply to me cause I always win LOL :cool:

diner2u
Congrats! Hopefully I get something good, like the Prime dragons lol :D

Good Luck!!!

amerirish
So in order to breed a Prime Dragon, both parents have to be level 15 - does this mean they're going to be permanent (as far as you can get in this game)? Because unless someone buys two and manages to hatch them quickly, they won't be able to even try breeding one this weekend.

Also, if they're so strong & special, how come they're Super Rare instead of Ultra Rare? Seems odd, not that I'm complaining!! :)

Paleon
07-31-15, 12:21 PM
First try ended up with a 17 hrs, Cloud or Luck, either way I probably won't be keeping it.

Kennedward
07-31-15, 12:23 PM
So in order to breed a Prime Dragon, both parents have to be level 15 - does this mean they're going to be permanent (as far as you can get in this game)? Because unless someone buys two and manages to hatch them quickly, they won't be able to even try breeding one this weekend.

Also, if they're so strong & special, how come they're Super Rare instead of Ultra Rare? Seems odd, not that I'm complaining!! :)

As the game says, only Lv15+ dragons can breed Prime dragons, not sure why the rarity is like that though, as for being permanent, pretty sure they are, it's the only reason Lv15 was introduced to us lol

random59
07-31-15, 12:28 PM
the game info states there is a possibility to breed the Primes with 2 level 15 dragons so probably super or ultra rare at the cost of the dragons in the market.

diner2u
07-31-15, 12:31 PM
My 2nd boosted breeding is a failed Air! At least it's only 2 hrs .... trying for the Gold Dragon.

rheeanna
07-31-15, 12:37 PM
Boosted breeding until Tuesday. Good luck all!

I forgot to take a picture of the notification, if someone did can you please post it here? Thanks in advance!

I hope this works I attached a photo from an iPad

mimiamelia
07-31-15, 12:42 PM

I hope this works I attached a photo from an iPad

Thanks so much! but that is a photo of the noble crystal, not the boosted breeding. Still, I really appreciate your help:)

barbaraann72
07-31-15, 12:58 PM
I might FINALLY get Honeysuckle. Been trying nonstop since it eas released.

belarica
07-31-15, 01:20 PM
I got a goodwitch, which was my goal for the last free boosted 😀

Passera
07-31-15, 01:31 PM
Forgot to hit the boosted breed button oh well I never get anything good with it anyway

Kennedward
07-31-15, 01:38 PM
Forgot to hit the boosted breed button oh well I never get anything good with it anyway

Same here, all of my Diamonds were bred with it :D

meoconlunar
07-31-15, 02:12 PM
Thanks so much! but that is a photo of the noble crystal, not the boosted breeding. Still, I really appreciate your help:)
Here you are ��

mimiamelia
07-31-15, 02:47 PM
Here you are ��

Thanks so much!

cdreams1980
07-31-15, 05:04 PM
This is only the 2nd boosted breeding weekend I've seen. How often do they happen? Trying to decide if I should spend gold to clear up nests/finish habitats in order to clear the nests?

Kennedward
07-31-15, 05:05 PM
This is only the 2nd boosted breeding weekend I've seen. How often do they happen? Trying to decide if I should spend gold to clear up nests/finish habitats in order to clear the nests?

They come up rather randomly, but using a boosted breed doesn't always guarantee it'll give you a new dragon or a rare dragon, so don't think it'll be a good dragon just because it's boosted

oo56
07-31-15, 07:28 PM
I hope I can get the Siamese Dragon using this because recently I have had no luck w/ this one!:D

BiteMe111
07-31-15, 07:41 PM
I'm loving this boosted breeding so far this time round! I'm breeding Leo on one den and Siamese on the other! I've been hoping for Leo as a fail here or there for months and trying for Siamese for the last few days!

krystynam
07-31-15, 08:00 PM
Ummm, my breeding still says boosted costs gold. I thought it was coins for the weekend? Or am I missing something? I'm on iOS.

EDIT - problem solved via restarting my device and game. Not deleting post in case others have this issue.

First boosted breeding Air x Diamond = 2hr fail. :-(

Kennedward
07-31-15, 08:53 PM
First boosted breed Lv15 Fire x Lv15 Light = 5 hr love fail

krystynam
07-31-15, 10:14 PM
My 2nd boosted breeding is a failed Air! At least it's only 2 hrs .... trying for the Gold Dragon.

Me too! Trying for Gold and failing, I've had 4 fails of 2hr Airs. Ugh. So much for boosted breeding, never once has it given me anything good (I've bought it w gold before). Well keep on trying!

pernmagic
08-01-15, 12:53 AM
Results = 3 love and a mist ...... Now trying diamond and rainbow ..... Well it might get better :)

glenngenius
08-01-15, 03:19 AM
1st boost breed: Diamond x Archangel = 12 hours (Mistmoth) [used gold to speed the last 5 hours of breeding]
2nd try: Diamond x Archangel = 17 hours (I think this is a Luck dragon)

I hope I can get the dragons I want to get (Siamese, Dark Angel, Black Diamond, Mercury, Angel, Disco, Mammoth, another Archangel [I really want a baby stage of it but I was forced to evolve it to level 4 for breeding purposes], and Deep).

Kennedward
08-01-15, 06:28 AM

2nd breed Lv15 Fire x Lv15 Light = 15 hr laserlight fail

farmergirl4now
08-01-15, 08:05 AM
During a boosted weekend, does it cost gold or coins? Is it only for iOS players? I ask because I didn't see any button/prompt when I just bred 2 of my dragons. Also, in my game, I can only evolve my dragons to level 10, but I keep seeing posts talking about "level 15" dragons. Am I reading this wrong?

kjbrogren
08-01-15, 08:14 AM
During a boosted weekend, does it cost gold or coins? Is it only for iOS players? I ask because I didn't see any button/prompt when I just bred 2 of my dragons. Also, in my game, I can only evolve my dragons to level 10, but I keep seeing posts talking about "level 15" dragons. Am I reading this wrong?

Hopefully I can answer this correctlyfor you.

During the boosted weekend it costs coins. When you select the dragons you want to breed there are 2 options to breed. The top says boosted breeding and normally its 12 gold bars and the bottom says breed that is 200 coins. When we have a boosted event the boosted breeding buttom changes from being gold bars to coins. I believe both boosted breed and breed are 200 coins. Which is awesome :-) This event is for both IOS and Android!

Ok now the second part of your question about evolving dragons to level 15, that is IOS-ONLY. It is part of a new upgraded 2.0 version that IOS players have. Android does not have this upgraded version so that's why you can only evolve dragons to level 10. Theres some other features that are IOS-ONLY. I can't wait for Android to get these features.

PinkBubbles75
08-01-15, 10:00 AM
I'm currently trying for the Siamese Cat dragon by breeding Night (level 7) and Winter (level 4). I hope have a easier time getting it with the boosted breed.

cazile81
08-01-15, 10:01 AM
Got my first Diamond on my jamesbakerytop account with Rainbow Sentinel and Sugar Plum. I also got seafarer on my nmt1026 account with Rainbow Sentinel and Bubble Gum. Nothing but commons on my main account.

cdreams1980
08-01-15, 10:07 AM
First boosted breeding of diamond x diamond resulted in a 33 hour virtue. I'll take, but annoyed to have to wait so long!

pernmagic
08-01-15, 11:44 AM
Never had so many love laser light and mist , think TS forgot to reset the boosted breed for me at least..... Plodding on

Kennedward
08-01-15, 11:47 AM

Boosted breed weekend means it costs 200 coins, same as regular breeding

Lv15 is for IOS only

redstar177
08-01-15, 12:16 PM

Are you playing on Kindle? Unfortunately, Kindle does not have access to either of these features.
If not, you should see a gold heart above the regular pink heart (between the lists of possible parent dragons). Selecting the gold heart to breed rather than the pink heart will give you boosted breeding.

Here's an image of what it should look like. I just Google'd "boosted breeding", so the coin amount is not correct, but you can get the idea :p

Kennedward
08-01-15, 12:31 PM
I think I can get 2 more breed or so before this ends, hopefully I get something nice LOL

krystynam
08-01-15, 01:01 PM
I've been doing back to back Fire/Diamond breedings, for Infinity, and have gotten nada, no crusaders, no infinities. I think boosted might have more of an effect on breedings that have a fair amount of possibles.

Does anyone know - does it say how much more of a chance is there for non-common results? i think it's very minimal, probably under 2-4% I imagine. Just curious.... Tho I will never spend gold ever again on it that's for sure!

farmergirl4now
08-01-15, 03:03 PM
Thank you for your reply, kjbrogren. It is much clearer now.

Kennedward
08-01-15, 04:17 PM
I've been doing back to back Fire/Diamond breedings, for Infinity, and have gotten nada, no crusaders, no infinities. I think boosted might have more of an effect on breedings that have a fair amount of possibles.

Does anyone know - does it say how much more of a chance is there for non-common results? i think it's very minimal, probably under 2-4% I imagine. Just curious.... Tho I will never spend gold ever again on it that's for sure!

No chance or rate has been given, just says a better "chance" for rarer dragons

kjbrogren
08-01-15, 05:32 PM
Thank you for your reply, kjbrogren. It is much clearer now.

Your welcome :)

I just got the Seafarer while trying for Astromancer with Infinity and Gemini :) yay I wanted this one!

glenngenius
08-01-15, 05:50 PM
1st boost breed: Diamond x Archangel = 12 hours (Mistmoth) [used gold to speed the last 5 hours of breeding]
2nd try: Diamond x Archangel = 17 hours (I think this is a Luck dragon)

I hope I can get the dragons I want to get (Siamese, Dark Angel, Black Diamond, Mercury, Angel, Disco, Mammoth, another Archangel [I really want a baby stage of it but I was forced to evolve it to level 4 for breeding purposes], and Deep).

3rd try: Diamond x Archangel = 22 hours! >_< I think it's a Wizard. Grrr.

loranna23
08-01-15, 05:51 PM
I have been trying for a golden dragon, diamond and air, so far only getting airs. So much for boosted breeding, at least the fails are only 2 hours. Going keep trying...:-)

glenngenius
08-01-15, 05:53 PM
I have been trying for a golden dragon, diamond and air, so far only getting airs. So much for boosted breeding, at least the fails are only 2 hours. Going keep trying...:-)

I suggest you use the normal breeding button. I got both my Gold dragons without using the boosted breeding. I hope that helps. :)

Kennedward
08-01-15, 07:04 PM
3rd breed Lv15 Fire x Lv15 Light = 15 hr laserlight fail

no luck on Prime dragon so far....

MaribouMay
08-01-15, 07:06 PM
I am trying for Siamese using Artchangel and Diamond. So far I have gotten 2 Lucks, 2 Winters, and currently have an 8hr breeding (already have all 3 possibilities). Nothing to boast about here. (Yes, I did resist a boast-boost joke.)

Kennedward
08-01-15, 07:10 PM
I have no luck on boosted breed since the first time I've used it, so I'm actually kind of used to seeing the results being like this.

MaribouMay
08-01-15, 07:14 PM
I have no luck on boosted breed since the first time I've used it, so I'm actually kind of used to seeing the results being like this.

Last time I actually did have some good luck breeding, usually not so much.

Kennedward
08-01-15, 07:15 PM
My results with boosted breed were always the common fails, all my Super Rares and Ultra Rares were bred using regular breed after several tries.

mbyte68
08-01-15, 08:22 PM
I am trying for Siamese using Artchangel and Diamond. So far I have gotten 2 Lucks, 2 Winters, and currently have an 8hr breeding (already have all 3 possibilities). Nothing to boast about here. (Yes, I did resist a boast-boost joke.)

sounds like me at min lol managed to get 2 Deeps in a row though meh... only wanted 1 LOL :D

Sandybellee
08-02-15, 01:33 AM
I decided to buy gold on sale and speed breed for the Siamese with Night (which I just hatched and evolved) and Winter. Got Archangel, Deep, Dark Phoenix, Celestial, Manticore, Disco, Seafarer, Messenger and Griffin instead. :)

(I had only a couple of Coral and Winter fails.)

pernmagic
08-02-15, 03:32 AM
TL gods must have heard me :) after so many common fails I have planet, :( but new to me and I think twilight on the breeding den also new to me who I think may of use so :)

bakerystoe
08-02-15, 05:36 AM
Same here but last time so far!
PS: Got puffer during using this Lucky - for - Today boost! love it so MUCH

bakerystoe
08-02-15, 05:38 AM
I decided to buy gold on sale and speed breed for the Siamese with Night (which I just hatched and evolved) and Winter. Got Archangel, Deep, Dark Phoenix, Celestial, Manticore, Disco, Seafarer, Messenger and Griffin instead. :)

(I had only a couple of Coral and Winter fails.)
You are SUPER LUCKY! Your had a lot of the Nice ones

bakerystoe
08-02-15, 05:39 AM
sounds like me at min lol managed to get 2 Deeps in a row though meh... only wanted 1 LOL :D
Lucky you have Onyx to trade!

Sandybellee
08-02-15, 06:03 AM
You are SUPER LUCKY! Your had a lot of the Nice ones

Thanks! At first it felt like a complete bust because all I wanted was the Siamese and didn't get it and went down to 0 on gold.
But then I started looking at the dragons I did get and searched their information and pics as adult and epic and I must say I'm super happy now! However, Night and Winter will not get a break until they produce the elusive kitty! :D

BTW, noticed your signature and went to add you only to find out we're already neigbors! :) My island name is (very unimaginatively) Dragon Isle.

BiteMe111
08-02-15, 10:41 AM
I'm loving this boosted breeding so far this time round! I'm breeding Leo on one den and Siamese on the other! I've been hoping for Leo as a fail here or there for months and trying for Siamese for the last few days!

Doing the booster breed on two dens, other than the two above, I got another Leo (I know, couldn't get one for months, now I'm going to be Leo infested?), Seafarer, Turquoise and some commons. Now I have a 12 hours on a den (with Diamond and Infinity). I have 3 of the possible outcomes but there are 6 I don't have so hoping for one of those. Don't remember what I have brewing on the other den but it's something boring.

Kennedward
08-02-15, 10:52 AM
4th breed Lv15 Fire x Lv15 Light = 33 hr virtue fail

It seems this virtue fail will take my remaining time, unless boosted breed is still available for 200 coins tomorrow night, so overall nothing good or new for me

redstar177
08-02-15, 11:00 AM
4th breed Lv15 Fire x Lv15 Light = 33 hr virtue fail

It seems this virtue fail will take my remaining time, unless boosted breed is still available for 200 coins tomorrow night, so overall nothing good or new for me

We will have boosted breeding until the Tuesday update (10:30 am pst)

Paleon
08-02-15, 12:39 PM
What's probably a Celestial and either Luck/Cloud are my current breedings, won't keep any of them. Little account gained a Tropic and a Castle, I think. Larger account's only new dragon is a Peacock, but I don't think I'll keep it. Still waiting for Siamese/Archangel.

glenngenius
08-02-15, 12:54 PM
3rd try: Diamond x Archangel = 22 hours! >_< I think it's a Wizard. Grrr.

I was right. It was a Wizard. (Sped bred the last 3 hours) >_<

4th try: Diamond x Archangel = 12 hours (most probably, it's a Winter fail. So far nothing awesome from this boosted breed.

meoconlunar
08-02-15, 12:58 PM
6 common in a row :mad:

Kennedward
08-02-15, 01:18 PM
We will have boosted breeding until the Tuesday update (10:30 am pst)

Nice, then I can probably fit in 1 more

ratsinthecity
08-02-15, 02:21 PM
Looking for help!! I can't fully take advantage of free boosted breeding weekend because of the following problem below. I sent to teamlava the below email. I actually sent them two, because it happened with two dragons. See below. I hope someone can help, everyone on here is so knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Yall are great, thanks in advance for your time. By the time team lava responds the boosted time will be over because they sent an automated response letting me know how swamped they are, yea go figure. Maybe someone can help.

First email I sent them:
To Team Lava: My level 4 crusader is stuck in breeding status, and it is not breeding. He was breeding in arctic isles with an ice age dragon and when I went back to check on the breed he was no longer on breeding platform yet his status was breeding. So I started another breed with another crusader level 10 and it bred and finished, all while level 4 crusader is still in breeding status. I forced closed game several times, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I shut down my iphone and crusader level 4 is still stuck in breeding status and his body not visible in his habitat, he is only visible in the dragon list when you are selecting a dragon for breeding, trading or evolving. His habitat indicates he is breeding as well as the list of dragons, but his body is MIA.

Email two below I sent 20 minutes later when it happened again. So now I have TWO diamond types tied up in breeding status with missing bodies. I have deleted and reinstalled several times, shut down iPhone and forced close game, nothing helps. I will check back here frequently to see if anyone can help.

To Team Lava: I just sent email about my level 4 crusader being stuck in breeding status. Now my diamond level 10 is stuck in breeding status. I put her on platform in arctic isles with a blizzard and went back later and nobody is on platform, blizzard is back in his habitat and diamond is stuck in breeding status. I can't keep loosing my available diamonds at this time because I'm trying to take advantage of the boosted breeding weekend, and now I have two diamond types stuck in breeding status and out of commission. Please respond ASAP because if you take too long I can't use the boosted breeding weekend to its fullest potential.

MaribouMay
08-03-15, 08:44 AM
Looking for help!! I can't fully take advantage of free boosted breeding weekend because of the following problem below. I sent to teamlava the below email. I actually sent them two, because it happened with two dragons. See below. I hope someone can help, everyone on here is so knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. Yall are great, thanks in advance for your time. By the time team lava responds the boosted time will be over because they sent an automated response letting me know how swamped they are, yea go figure. Maybe someone can help.

First email I sent them:
To Team Lava: My level 4 crusader is stuck in breeding status, and it is not breeding. He was breeding in arctic isles with an ice age dragon and when I went back to check on the breed he was no longer on breeding platform yet his status was breeding. So I started another breed with another crusader level 10 and it bred and finished, all while level 4 crusader is still in breeding status. I forced closed game several times, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I shut down my iphone and crusader level 4 is still stuck in breeding status and his body not visible in his habitat, he is only visible in the dragon list when you are selecting a dragon for breeding, trading or evolving. His habitat indicates he is breeding as well as the list of dragons, but his body is MIA.

Email two below I sent 20 minutes later when it happened again. So now I have TWO diamond types tied up in breeding status with missing bodies. I have deleted and reinstalled several times, shut down iPhone and forced close game, nothing helps. I will check back here frequently to see if anyone can help.

To Team Lava: I just sent email about my level 4 crusader being stuck in breeding status. Now my diamond level 10 is stuck in breeding status. I put her on platform in arctic isles with a blizzard and went back later and nobody is on platform, blizzard is back in his habitat and diamond is stuck in breeding status. I can't keep loosing my available diamonds at this time because I'm trying to take advantage of the boosted breeding weekend, and now I have two diamond types stuck in breeding status and out of commission. Please respond ASAP because if you take too long I can't use the boosted breeding weekend to its fullest potential.

How annoying! Did you post about this in the bugs forum? You might get advice there. You could also contact one of the mods for help.

cazile81
08-03-15, 09:22 AM
Got puffer on jamesbakerytop account with boosted breed

BungoCook
08-03-15, 09:27 AM
How annoying! Did you post about this in the bugs forum? You might get advice there. You could also contact one of the mods for help.

Replying also to let you know started to happen to me. Put diamond on nest with virtue boosted and diamond was gone. Thankfully having read your post I spent gold to fast advance the breed and what was on nest and visited Artic isles. Diamond was back when I returned.
Just letting you know it's not isolated event incase you report in bug thread.
Penniless now right enough but diamond back.

ratsinthecity
08-03-15, 09:40 AM
Replying also to let you know started to happen to me. Put diamond on nest with virtue boosted and diamond was gone. Thankfully having read your post I spent gold to fast advance the breed and what was on nest and visited Artic isles. Diamond was back when I returned.
Just letting you know it's not isolated event incase you report in bug thread.
Penniless now right enough but diamond back.

OH yes, I reported it and have two tickets for service, I posted it in the bug area and I sent a PM to KookyPanda. No response, and not surprised. I have two tickets into teamlava, One for crusader that is a missing person and presumed dead, and then I have a second ticket for another missing person with Diamond, hopefully we can find her body before she dies of heat exhaustion from breeding for so long. But, they send an auto response about how swamped they are and 3 to 5 days to respond, so by that time boosted breeding will be over. This is one of the many reasons I don't spend any money in the game, there is no expedient support. (and don't get me started on the gold traps, OH, I have to confirm selling a 10cent fire dragon, but there is no confirmation for an accidental 400 gold expansion speed up or 1000 gold food purchase because my fingers moved faster than the game, but I digress). I know its not an isolated incident, I found several people with MIA dragons stuck in breeding status. You can't do anything until their bodies are released by the caretakers, which apparently is TeamLava special Missing person agents.

Who knows, maybe its another gold trap to get me to spend gold to get his body back.

glenngenius
08-03-15, 10:02 AM
I was right. It was a Wizard. (Sped bred the last 3 hours) >_<

4th try: Diamond x Archangel = 12 hours (most probably, it's a Winter fail. So far nothing awesome from this boosted breed.

5th try: Diamond x Archangel = 17 hours (again, probably it's a Luck dragon) No success so far on boosted breed. Darn it.

ratsinthecity
08-03-15, 10:33 AM
My boosted breeding got me absolutely nothing. I have a 24 hour boosted breeding common sunrise breeding NOW, Yeah!!!! In trying for Leopard with Light and Air and I got two common sunrise dragons which take 24 HOURS, AND WASTE TWO FULL DAYS. Then I got a griffin that I already have. And I got a Peacock which I already have with Diamond/Infinity. So, my boosted breeding weekend was wasted only on dragons to sell or trade. But, alas, free is free.

kooky panda
08-03-15, 10:43 AM
OH yes, I reported it and have two tickets for service, I posted it in the bug area and I sent a PM to KookyPanda. No response, and not surprised. I have two tickets into teamlava, One for crusader that is a missing person and presumed dead, and then I have a second ticket for another missing person with Diamond, hopefully we can find her body before she dies of heat exhaustion from breeding for so long. But, they send an auto response about how swamped they are and 3 to 5 days to respond, so by that time boosted breeding will be over. This is one of the many reasons I don't spend any money in the game, there is no expedient support. (and don't get me started on the gold traps, OH, I have to confirm selling a 10cent fire dragon, but there is no confirmation for an accidental 400 gold expansion speed up or 1000 gold food purchase because my fingers moved faster than the game, but I digress). I know its not an isolated incident, I found several people with MIA dragons stuck in breeding status. You can't do anything until their bodies are released by the caretakers, which apparently is TeamLava special Missing person agents.

Who knows, maybe its another gold trap to get me to spend gold to get his body back.

Looks like your issue as been fixed as per your recent post.

Please note that I wish I could be on 24/7 but I had personal things this weekend and could not get to the private messages.

It also can take support 3-7 business days to respond to your email. Also when you send in duplicate emails for the same issues, this can delay the response time.

Kennedward
08-03-15, 10:57 AM
Nothing but fails so far

glenngenius
08-03-15, 06:22 PM
5th try: Diamond x Archangel = 17 hours (again, probably it's a Luck dragon) No success so far on boosted breed. Darn it.

I sped bred the last hour of breeding and it turned out it was a Luck dragon. >_<

6th try: I changed my combo to Infinity x Archangel = 18 hours! I was really stoked!!! Is it finally a Siamese dragon? If yes, I will be super happy that I managed to get one dragon I like from this boosted breed weekend!

Kennedward
08-03-15, 07:35 PM
I sped bred the last hour of breeding and it turned out it was a Luck dragon. >_<

6th try: I changed my combo to Infinity x Archangel = 18 hours! I was really stoked!!! Is it finally a Siamese dragon? If yes, I will be super happy that I managed to get one dragon I like from this boosted breed weekend!

Nice to see someone who got something good, on the other hand, I still have nothing but fails

Passera
08-03-15, 09:27 PM
Yay! Finally bred a Moon dragon been breeding Diamond and Archangel for weeks now trying for Diamond hybrids to no avail. This weekend also bred a Hippogriff which I didn't have every thing else were fails: a Yuck, a Water(Diamond/Diamond), an Aether(pushed reg. breed by mistake)

Kennedward
08-03-15, 09:51 PM
Got another Love fail....

glenngenius
08-03-15, 10:49 PM
Nice to see someone who got something good, on the other hand, I still have nothing but fails

Thanks, Kennedward! I hope you can get a dragon of your liking with the free boosted breeding. Actually, I was almost giving up on using it but decided to give it a shot. And it worked.

renbuxing
08-04-15, 12:24 AM
Boosted Magic and Unicorn (both lv 15) from Friday for trying Prime Power and Prime Magic, Finally I got 23 hours :) Prime Magic is mine :)

Another results are Twilight, Laserlight, Charm, Love

pernmagic
08-04-15, 12:56 AM
Have planet twilight and ? cosmic no it's cosmos on nest .....New for me with Diamond x Rainbow better than nothing and the fails are just fails

inesat
08-04-15, 03:40 AM
I never get anything good from boosted breeding but this time I actually got a Messenger fail!
I like it so much, I feel it's unfair to even call it a fail (even though that's what it was, I was working towards the elusive Siamese).

meoconlunar
08-04-15, 04:45 AM
wOW, after many many common (with bost breeding got 10 mist, 1 sunrise 1 social, 1 clown, 2 seer.) Today I got PRIME ENERGY!!!!
After that I got Fire Flower (which I didn't have before :) )

Kennedward
08-04-15, 06:29 AM
Still fails today, congrats to those who got Prime dragons!

cdreams1980
08-04-15, 06:38 AM
Breeding my two diamonds, I got a virtue, golem, cancer, and Gemini. I got one fire fail, but I can handle a 10 second fail 😁

Hardest part was getting enough coins saved to buy the 3 new habitats since all 3 were new dragon types for me. Hopefully I'll get one more chance to breed before the boosted ends.

Kennedward
08-04-15, 07:10 AM
Overall, breeding is more or less luck, even a boosted breed can still end up with common fails, like the results that I got. Once again, I'm more convinced about my choice not to pay gold for it.

cdreams1980
08-04-15, 07:21 AM
Overall, breeding is more or less luck, even a boosted breed can still end up with common fails, like the results that I got. Once again, I'm more convinced about my choice not to pay gold for it.

I agree completely about not spending gold on it. I think I just lucked out and it helps that I only have 60 dragons so far, so a lot of room for new ones!!!

Kennedward
08-04-15, 07:28 AM
I agree completely about not spending gold on it. I think I just lucked out and it helps that I only have 60 dragons so far, so a lot of room for new ones!!!

Well, I have over 400, so getting something new and not a fail would be a rare case for me. That said, however, the game currently have over 550 dragons or so, which means I still have over 150 dragons to collect. So overall, it's just harder to breed new dragons for me because of my luck. I've seen many players saying they got a newly released dragon even when they already have lots of dragons, so it's still possible.

meoconlunar
08-04-15, 08:11 AM
Well, I have over 400, so getting something new and not a fail would be a rare case for me. That said, however, the game currently have over 550 dragons or so, which means I still have over 150 dragons to collect. So overall, it's just harder to breed new dragons for me because of my luck. I've seen many players saying they got a newly released dragon even when they already have lots of dragons, so it's still possible.

They use many gold to speed I think.

welcome to see my Checklist and you can see that I often have 7-15 days with no new dragons, sometimes just 1-2 days I can breed some new dragons (I always use 2 dragon breeding dens and spend about 5-10 gold a day to speed)

Good luck :)

roguebee
08-04-15, 08:27 AM
Had a very successful weekend. I managed to get Parakeet, Emberglow, Elements, Mistmoth, Ambassador, and Holographic as fails for the two accounts. I doubt if I'll have another weekend like this.

BiteMe111
08-04-15, 08:53 AM
My good fails included Siamese (at the very beginning), Leo, Atlantis, Tropic, Shell, Saturn (Yay!), Rainbow (I had Double Rainbow before, but not the regular one) and Humming (which I unsuccessfully tried for when it first came out but then gave up). The parents were Diamond and Infinity on one nest and Mercury and Idol on the other. I used some gold to speed up, so there were a few less welcome fails too, some Mists and Corals and the like.

pernmagic
08-04-15, 09:41 AM
My good fails included Siamese (at the very beginning), Leo, Atlantis, Tropic, Shell, Saturn (Yay!), Rainbow (I had Double Rainbow before, but not the regular one) and Humming (which I unsuccessfully tried for when it first came out but then gave up). The parents were Diamond and Infinity on one nest and Mercury and Idol on the other. I used some gold to speed up, so there were a few less welcome fails too, some Mists and Corals and the like.

Thanks for tip, :) out of curiousity I put Diamond and Infinity together for my last boosted breed and on the time I have Saturn , a new for me

krystynam
08-04-15, 10:55 AM
How's this for ironic: my game just updated so no more boosted for me, but... My first non boosted breeding Amphora x Infinity = 23 hour breed time = Dark Angel!!! Wooohooooo, my 1st new Diamond hybrid from the long weekend. I've been trying this pairing repeatedly hoping for Diamond hybrid and nada, till today's non boosted.

Kennedward
08-04-15, 11:17 AM
How's this for ironic: my game just updated so no more boosted for me, but... My first non boosted breeding Amphora x Infinity = 23 hour breed time = Dark Angel!!! Wooohooooo, my 1st new Diamond hybrid from the long weekend. I've been trying this pairing repeatedly hoping for Diamond hybrid and nada, till today's non boosted.

Congrats on your Dark Angel :D

Paleon
08-04-15, 11:26 AM
Thanks for tip, :) out of curiousity I put Diamond and Infinity together for my last boosted breed and on the time I have Saturn , a new for me

Congratulations! Saturn's a beauty, imo.

krystynam
08-04-15, 11:28 AM
Congrats on your Dark Angel :D

Thanks!! Finally. Now I have Diamond, Quetzal, crusader, infinity and Dark Angel! I couldn't be happier, I've wanted either Unicorn or Dark Angel so I'm pretty stoked.

Kennedward
08-04-15, 11:31 AM
Thanks!! Finally. Now I have Diamond, Quetzal, crusader, infinity and Dark Angel! I couldn't be happier, I've wanted either Unicorn or Dark Angel so I'm pretty stoked.

Wow, you're collecting them much faster than I did :D

813vv
08-04-15, 11:54 AM
Fails I've got from trying Archangel/Siemese, Zephyr, boosted :-) new for me :-)
1. Bluemoon - Lotus: Seafarer
2. Infinity - Trojan: Macau, Super
3. Diamond - Darksteel: Black Diamond (very happy)

mbyte68
08-04-15, 12:07 PM
didnt realise mine updated and 12 gold boost got me another moon :/

mbyte68
08-04-15, 12:08 PM
Fails I've got from trying Archangel/Siemese, Zephyr, boosted :-) new for me :-)
1. Bluemoon - Lotus: Seafarer
2. Infinity - Trojan: Macau, Super
3. Diamond - Darksteel: Black Diamond (very happy)

think ill try your number 3 combo :)

Kennedward
08-04-15, 04:17 PM
Looks like it's over, nothing but fails again lol

freesiawoods
08-04-15, 06:32 PM
Happy to get a Siamese today on my daughter's account! The rest were fails, though I did get a new dragon Lorekeeper on my main game.

9krm
08-04-15, 06:51 PM
On this past boosted breeding weekend I got a bunch of fails, but I also got the puffer, a clown, and a dark phoenix.

Kennedward
08-04-15, 07:13 PM
On this past boosted breeding weekend I got a bunch of fails, but I also got the puffer, a clown, and a dark phoenix.

Me too, but nothing new for me

pernmagic
08-05-15, 12:54 AM
Has the reduced boosted breed offer finished,I don't want to get caught ..... Thanks ( Saturn on the nest from last breed )

glenngenius
08-05-15, 01:11 AM
Has the reduced boosted breed offer finished,I don't want to get caught ..... Thanks ( Saturn on the nest from last breed )

It's already finished.

pernmagic
08-05-15, 02:13 AM
It's already finished.

Thought so, thanks