PDA

View Full Version : Volcanic Isles

pcsgal
07-31-15, 06:02 AM
Figured I start the thread since no doubt we'll use it. Off we go!

xanethi
07-31-15, 09:24 AM
Great idea :) How is everyone doing so far? I find those new levels a lot easier than the last release and am currently at level 253. Out of energy now though

pcsgal
07-31-15, 09:40 AM
Only at 243 (work so gets in the way), but so far they are a relief after last. I have very, very few rares, so some can be a bit more challenging, but it can be done. Also, leveling up teams helps...I'm at 46 1/2...am curious as to what levels other folks are?

xanethi
07-31-15, 09:59 AM
Level 45 and a half here. Only got phoebe, horus, Edgar , shredder and winkles ( consider last one rare since he Is from super collection although he aint classified as one ) as rares. Rest is common

SarahVota2006
08-01-15, 10:57 AM
Hello Everyone, what line-up did you all use for stage 243? I'm having a rough time with this level for some reason. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

xanethi
08-01-15, 01:16 PM
Pretty sure i used a light blue swirl remover ( cassandra) and then two bombs and one blaster Pals in colors different than the swirls. Dont have a picture of the setup sadly.

Currently at the gate in front of lucien so looking forward to the last fight (22hours to go) :)

xanethi
08-02-15, 01:19 PM
And lucien down. Now to get back and work on 3 stars on earlier levels :)

Tossa747
08-02-15, 06:00 PM
Any tips for 258? I'm level 47 btw.

winklepops
08-03-15, 07:32 PM
Hi everyone, I am stuck at 247... so can't give any advice on 258 sorry! I really don't think I have the pals for this stage. I find it hard getting the swords down to 0?? Anybody remember which pals they used for this level?

Thanks in advance :o

SarahVota2006
08-04-15, 08:53 AM
i am stuck on that level also, if you figure it out please let me know!

SarahVota2006
08-04-15, 09:01 AM
I am stuck on 247 also :( I do not have Cassandra (The Light Blue Twister Remover) I think that is why I am having so much trouble with this stage! Is there anyway to go back and get her? Or even if I go back to the stage where you get her will I automatically get the new pals? Has anyone beat this stage without having Cassandra, if so who did you use? Thank you!

SarahVota2006
08-04-15, 09:03 AM
Pretty sure i used a light blue swirl remover ( cassandra) and then two bombs and one blaster Pals in colors different than the swirls. Dont have a picture of the setup sadly.

Currently at the gate in front of lucien so looking forward to the last fight (22hours to go) :)

Thank you :)

winklepops
08-04-15, 08:15 PM
I am stuck on 247 also :( I do not have Cassandra (The Light Blue Twister Remover) I think that is why I am having so much trouble with this stage! Is there anyway to go back and get her? Or even if I go back to the stage where you get her will I automatically get the new pals? Has anyone beat this stage without having Cassandra, if so who did you use? Thank you!

Hi Sarah,

I am still stuck at 247, and I have Cassandra! I am finding Manny also helps (yellow twister), mostly because Manny and Cassandra are x12s, which gets me through the swords faster. Using the line and bomb blaster people just doesn't get me through the swords fast enough as they are x15s.
I have also recently got Jake who is a rare (x20 blue twister + line blaster.) Jake is helping, but I'm still not getting all the goals. The closet I've got is all the swords, all the glass, all the green and then I had 1 last purple to get!

I have no idea if you can go back and get a pal that you need. I thought they came out random.

If you get through, please let me know what you used!! Good luck!

(Btw to others, I'm halfway through level 46.)

Fantasmagoria
08-05-15, 04:22 PM
I've been stuck on level 258 for days now. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks.

winklepops
08-05-15, 04:34 PM

Hi Sarah,

I got it! You may have already by now too, but just in case, these are the pals I used. I even got 3 stars!

Let me know how you're going. :o

pcsgal
08-07-15, 06:45 AM
Finally got 258 done. Here's who I used

SarahVota2006
08-07-15, 10:04 AM
Thank you everyone for all your help! One more favor please, does anyone remember what line-up they used for Stage 256? I have no clue why I am having such an issue with this level! This level has giving me more issues than any other level so far...grrrrr!

Sorry for being such a pain in the butt! I really do appreciate all the help, Thanks again!

winklepops
08-07-15, 08:19 PM
Thank you everyone for all your help! One more favor please, does anyone remember what line-up they used for Stage 256? I have no clue why I am having such an issue with this level! This level has giving me more issues than any other level so far...grrrrr!

Sorry for being such a pain in the butt! I really do appreciate all the help, Thanks again!

Hi again Sarah!
This level was a pain to me too. I don't have a screenshot of who I used, but I remember I was able to make a vertical line blaster on the right side out of blues and on the left side out of reds. These would then help me blast down to the green and light blue arrows. I don't have the light blue arrow pal, but I do have the green arrow pal (Root) so I definitely used him. Then my next aim was to get rid of the yellow arrow (because you have to collect yellow arrows.) So I think the pals I used were green, light blue and yellow. I definitely didn't use any reds, blues or purples.
I hope this helps in some way! :o

winklepops
08-07-15, 08:22 PM
I meant you have to collect yellow gems, not yellow arrows! You know what I mean!! :p

winklepops
08-07-15, 11:48 PM
Finally got 258 done. Here's who I used

Thanks for this pcsgal. I am stuck at 258 now, and I don't have that yellow weights guy.... struggling with which pals to use! It's quite frustrating with the light x 14 in only 18 moves. You've only go 4 moves before you have to get a light at every single move to the end! I will persevere (as I am addicted to diamond quest!!)

SarahVota2006
08-08-15, 09:14 AM
Thanks for this pcsgal. I am stuck at 258 now, and I don't have that yellow weights guy.... struggling with which pals to use! It's quite frustrating with the light x 14 in only 18 moves. You've only go 4 moves before you have to get a light at every single move to the end! I will persevere (as I am addicted to diamond quest!!)

I am also struggling with this stage, I do not have the yellow weight remover either and light box is driving me nuts as well :(

SarahVota2006
08-08-15, 09:17 AM
Hi again Sarah!
This level was a pain to me too. I don't have a screenshot of who I used, but I remember I was able to make a vertical line blaster on the right side out of blues and on the left side out of reds. These would then help me blast down to the green and light blue arrows. I don't have the light blue arrow pal, but I do have the green arrow pal (Root) so I definitely used him. Then my next aim was to get rid of the yellow arrow (because you have to collect yellow arrows.) So I think the pals I used were green, light blue and yellow. I definitely didn't use any reds, blues or purples.
I hope this helps in some way! :o

Thank you so very much! This whole level has been such a pain in the butt for me for some reason, I think I only have 3 stages with all 3 stars :( I am usually pretty good at this game at least I thought so anyways!

SarahVota2006
08-08-15, 09:20 AM
Pcsgal, is your screen name a military reference? If you do not mind me asking.

pcsgal
08-08-15, 09:47 AM
Pcsgal, is your screen name a military reference? If you do not mind me asking.

Hi, don't mind at all: while my husband's father, and my father, uncles, etc, all served, my husband's dad went by PC as a nickname, my husband inherited the nickname, and I'm his "gal." Oorah!

SarahVota2006
08-08-15, 03:26 PM
Cuteness, my husband is currently in the Army. He has been in for 15 years now, every since he was 17 years old!

SarahVota2006
08-09-15, 03:36 AM
I am still stuck on Stage 258 :( This is so frustrating, I am seriously about to quit! If anyone has any advice for me it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

suxanadu
08-09-15, 05:09 AM
I am stuck on 258 as well. I cannot figure out how to get the light 14 times! Someone posted an attachment of the characters they used to beat the level, but I can't click on it for some reason?

winklepops
08-09-15, 06:50 PM
I am stuck on 258 as well. I cannot figure out how to get the light 14 times! Someone posted an attachment of the characters they used to beat the level, but I can't click on it for some reason?

Hi there,
I passed 258 yesterday. It took a lot of tries! The line up that eventually worked for me was: manny (yellow whirly thing) Salem (green light pal) Bill (green weight) and Nicholas (yellow monster.) There are no monsters, but Nicholas was the lowest yellow pal I had (he's x 10.) PCSgal previously posted that she beat this level with the same pals except she has the yellow weights pal instead of Nicholas (not sure of name because I don't have it!)

Here's the pic of which pals I used:

suxanadu
08-09-15, 06:53 PM
I finally finished 258. Here's my lineup

Bill, theo, Salem, mango. I did a screen grab, but it's not posting for some reason.

winklepops
08-09-15, 08:30 PM
I finally finished 258. Here's my lineup

Bill, theo, Salem, mango. I did a screen grab, but it's not posting for some reason.

Congrats suxanadu! Mango... sounds delicious. I don't have that pal as yet.

I'm heading back through volcanic isles trying to get 2 stars on the levels I only got 1 star originally. Do you think I can even pass these levels the second time?! Sheesh.

winklepops
08-10-15, 01:03 AM
Here's a pic of the Lucien stage in volcanic isles in case anyone wants a heads up while they wait for the countdown:

suxanadu
08-12-15, 03:05 AM
Have you already beat Lucien winklepops? Who is that cute turquoise dog that you have?

SarahVota2006
08-12-15, 09:19 AM
What line-up of Pals did you use to beat Lucien? I am still stuck on him :(.... I am having the worst luck ever on this whole level!

winklepops
08-13-15, 01:01 AM
Hi Sarah and Su,
Took me a few goes on Lucien. I can't remember the pals I used, sorry.
That turquoise dog is barkley. He is a horizontal line blaster.
If I had to guess, I think I would have used line and or bomb blasters only (which all those are in the pic above.) But I don't think it was that line-up that got me through.
I'm with you Sarah, the level was hard for me too. And the next level will be even harder!
I've just managed to get at least two stars on all the levels, but I'm finding it hard to get that third one on quite a few of the stages. I'm still traumatized from that last level 258!

belbyrae
09-10-15, 02:57 PM
Just beat level 258 on my second try. This is the lineup I used. Good luck to everyone

Cassandra(teal swirl remover),kiwi(green swirl remover),Emmy(yellow, removes 3 weights), and shadow boy.(blue box light up)

unicornicopia13
10-04-15, 08:39 PM
I have been stuck on 250 for days. Does anyone have any tips?

yorkeme
10-10-15, 09:21 PM
I have been stuck on 250 for days. Does anyone have any tips?heres a 2 star lineup. Good luck!

yorkeme
10-10-15, 09:24 PM
Does anyone have a 3 star team for stage 221? I'm currently at level 56 and still can only manage 2 stars. Thanks in advance!

gjmusic
10-11-15, 06:29 AM
Stage 246? Help! Benn stuck here for a week!! Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

yorkeme
10-11-15, 10:21 PM
Stage 246? Help! Benn stuck here for a week!! Any help is appreciated. Thanks.Heres my lineup for 246. Good luck!

gjmusic
10-12-15, 12:26 AM
Thanks. I have the two blue, but not the little duck or cowgirl. I will keep trying.

macjaney56
02-22-16, 12:53 PM
Help. I have also been stuck on 256 FOREVER! Please share your lineup with me. I just can't get enough yellows and enough attacks. So frustrating. Thx.

Medinacr
02-29-16, 09:18 PM
Wait I'm a bit confused. I'm stuck on 258 as well but I only have to get the light 7 times. Someone earlier said they need to get it 14 times? For me it's getting the 110 reds that the problem.

macjaney56
03-09-16, 10:46 PM
I used Kiwi, Van, Cassandra and Slappy to beat 258. It still took a long time. I think you have to reach a certain experience level in order to beat each level. Just keep playing. It'll happen.