PDA

View Full Version : Black truffles locked new version

princessskykennedy
07-31-15, 04:42 AM
On the old version I can get black truffles and truffle shavings
Now in the new version it us locked. Help please!!! Did they change levels for truffles? Can't but white truffle risotto either!!!

SparklyOctopus
07-31-15, 11:16 AM
Hey there! Sorry to hear that! We didn't have issues purchasing Black Truffle or the Truffle Shavings. Could you let us know what version you're playing?

chiaroscurio
07-31-15, 12:17 PM
I'm having the same issue with seaweed, rice, and truffles.
Original app: 22300

Sweet Retreat app: 22301

SparklyOctopus
07-31-15, 01:09 PM
Hmm...are you only having this issue with Stormie's Shop or in other shops as well?

chiaroscurio
07-31-15, 01:16 PM
Every shop I've encountered so far has had the same issue. There are also several other players experiencing the same thing with other items as well. Most are posting in the sweet retreat event thread.

SparklyOctopus
07-31-15, 01:34 PM
Thanks for the heads up! We'll take a look at this!

chiaroscurio
07-31-15, 01:37 PM
Thanks for the heads up! We'll take a look at this!

Thank you!

princessskykennedy
07-31-15, 11:18 PM
Sorry was away from game all day!! Exactly like chiaroscuro!!

bss0226
08-01-15, 07:06 PM
Yes. This is in sweet retreat but if you try using the regular version like the birthday event splash screen at beginning we can buy. This is definitely not fair. Sounds like what happened with the buying of honey, beeswax and simple candles if you expanded the hive. They NEVER fixed that one. You can make honey, beeswax and simple candles at level 30 but can't buy them if you upgraded the beehive .

Will they fix this or just ignore it like the hive?

princessskykennedy
08-02-15, 05:35 AM
Well my trains ask for truffle stuff-so that is definitely wrong!!

seahawkran
08-02-15, 06:10 PM
I can grow them and sell them but cannot buy them now. Also cannot buy white truffles now either. All could be bought in previous FS2 version before upgrade to the current Ice Cream version. I am currently at level 37. Please help resolve this!

seahawkran
08-02-15, 06:24 PM
Same issues here with truffles, rice, seaweed plants - can grow and sell rice & seaweed but cannot buy - cannot buy white truffles either !!!??? Could buy all in previous version before Ice Cream/Sweet Retreat "upgrade"/new version.

shedenh
08-03-15, 12:10 PM
Same here can't buy truffles with the new version. Please get this fixed. Thanks

SparklyOctopus
08-05-15, 10:42 AM
Thanks for all the information, everyone! It's been super helpful. :) Our team is looking into this issue.

JustKay
08-06-15, 05:01 AM
I have the opposite effect. I have yet to unlock the Water Garden, but now I see rice and seaweed up for sale in my newspaper :confused: I hope they don't show up in my deliveries. I don't have any seaweed in my silo as I figured I hadn't reached the right level to unlock it. I think I'm only level 38 or 39.

Rynetory2
08-06-15, 09:32 AM
I have the opposite effect. I have yet to unlock the Water Garden, but now I see rice and seaweed up for sale in my newspaper :confused: I hope they don't show up in my deliveries. I don't have any seaweed in my silo as I figured I hadn't reached the right level to unlock it. I think I'm only level 38 or 39.

I hope they don't show in your deliveries but if you can buy, there's a chance they may show up in deliveries and even trains.