PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on Level 119

nicki_l80
07-31-15, 04:01 AM
I can't beat this level. I've been stuck on it for a days... Any tips? What pals to use?
Thanks!

EDIT: Problem solved - i just made it :-)

LuauCarly
08-16-15, 08:21 PM
Any tips? I'm also stuck on this one. On the couple of times I have actually managed to get rid of all of the doom gems, I still can't even come close to getting enough aqua gems, bats and attacks. These are the pals I'm using.

jim23cash
08-25-15, 03:38 AM
Any tips? I'm also stuck on this one. On the couple of times I have actually managed to get rid of all of the doom gems, I still can't even come close to getting enough aqua gems, bats and attacks. These are the pals I'm using.

Are you still stuck? Let me know, and I'll go back and figure it out. Do you have any pals that remove bats? You might try those, since you have to collect bats to win...

jim23cash
08-25-15, 04:12 AM
I just beat it with this team:
I usually try to get the lowest timed ones in the bottom corners first. Just try to make as many special gems as possible, and try to make as many combos as possible. Don't collect all of the bats too fast, otherwise sometimes it won't spawn more. Don't spend time trying to get rid of blocks, let the combos take them out randomly. Of course, if you have one of the pals that gets rid of explosives, you might want to try it. I didn't get those until much later. Good Luck! Annie

amerirish
10-26-15, 01:20 PM
Been stuck on it for days & days - any advice would be much appreciated :D

nurs3kim
11-24-15, 06:50 AM
Stuck here too. I can't figure out how to get more "monsters" in play to destroy.

nurs3kim
11-24-15, 06:52 AM
I run out of bats to ****. I don't know how to lure them into play

horstclan
04-12-16, 07:27 AM
I know this is an old thread, but I just went back and (finally) got 3 stars. Here's my lineup: