PDA

View Full Version : Answered Buildings wont load

mikado86
07-30-15, 10:23 PM
Buildings and items in general wont load,

yes, im using wifi
yes, its a stable connection
no, using Edge, 3g, 4g, data or whatever wont fix the problem
no, using other wifi (thanks for not changing your default router password neighbors) wont fix it
no, deleting data and redownloading the app wont fix this problem, in fact I did it and its now worse
no, force restarting my phone wont fix the problem
no, visiting neighbors wont fix the problem.

I noticed this started happening as soon the update was here, I was not able to see the new (horses) items, thats why I deleted my app and tried to fix it

need suggestions or a solution, thanks, using Iphone 5

http://s13.postimg.org/ko1uil9fp/2015_07_30_21_53_15.png

Meowmeowbeans
07-31-15, 05:47 PM
Thanks for letting us know about this issue! It sounds like you've tried a lot to fix it, I'm sorry to hear it continues to be a problem for you. :(

Have you tried leaving the game open on your device for a few minutes, without closing your phone? These images may still be downloading to your device, so leaving the game open for a bit should help.

If that does not help, can you let us know some of the items that aren't loading? It looks like you may have tried to attach a screenshot but it didn't work, so please feel free to try and provide us with a screenshot again.

mikado86
08-08-15, 02:27 AM

Only few items load, and I might add:

The loading issue is not limited to this game, other games like slots or farm story wont load items/machines either
resetting my modem did not help
the problem persist, but I connected on a THIRD wifi and I could download some images, but when im back at my home (or use edge/data/etc) wont download new items or things I spin/etc

Have you tried leaving the game open on your device for a few minutes, without closing your phone? These images may still be downloading to your device, so leaving the game open for a bit should help.

Thats obviously not it, I can easily confirm I have played over 5 mins without closing the app