PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 07/30/15 Update - Sir Daisy

Pages : [1] 2

sourp4tch
07-30-15, 04:54 PM
Never alert. Entirely too distracted. Ignores orders. Good with knights? Hah!

[==Update requires completion of Thurston's Fort.==]

SpiritWind00
07-30-15, 05:52 PM
Sir Daisy
Prepared by SpiritWind

Written by SpiritWind. Thank you Pika for the info to pass on.

Q&A time! Hi all, some clarity around this goal:

For players around level 15-20: If you have only just finished placing Thurston's Fort, a few other goals also start. This can be overwhelming to see so many goals in your book at a time, but just tackle one bit at a time and be mindful of the timed goals within the quest line. SW. :)

1. This is main storyline and will be added to the Story Guide.

2. Placing Thurston's Fort will trigger this set of goals. There are timed portions within the overall goal.

3. The gem horses are NOT coded to drop from adventures.

4. Horse hair is a permanent new item. Therefore horse hair will continue to drop after these goals are complete.

5. Crafting rope is a permanent new item.

GOALS
1. Enough horsing around!
Feed Sir Daisy 50 Carrots
Attempt to train Sir Daisy - collect from the stables 5 times.
Search the Ancient Vault - it's the collection that will trigger the completion of the goal
Reward: 5 Horse Hair

2. If you give a horse a Skunku-pie...
Brew 1 Horse Gusto - 25 Hot Pepper, 12 Purple Petal, 5 Horse Hair - in Potion Shop - 2 hours
Feed Sir Daisy 3 skunku-pie

3. Purple Haze
Get Rid of the "Horse Gusto" click Toss
Collect from 30 flowers - all flowers, fruit trees, mythic mushies, faerie flowerbed

4. Simple Sample Studies TIMED - 24 HOURS
Ask for 20 Detangler samples (from neighbours)
Reward is 20 Mane Detangler
Note: be mindful about timing for this part. If you work out when your new TL day starts, you could fit in 2 requests, once about 12 hours before TL day ended and once a new day started.

For all of those who are confused and asking questions about the neighbor requests:

The goal "Simple Sample Studies" is asking you to get 20 neighbors to send you detangler samples in 24 hours.

The samples look like this:
The samples that neighbors send DO NOT go into your inventory. Instead, they are counted off, in that page of your Quest Goal Book.

Once you get 20 responses in 24 hours, you are rewarded 20 bottles of Mane Detangler, which looks totally diff from the samples:
These DO go into your inventory, and then you have to craft 30 more of those, for the next step in the goal, which requires 50.
(I have 35 because I'm past the nbr stage and have crafted 15 more.)

It doesn't matter how many requests you get back, so long as you get 20 in 24 hours. Even if you get 50 samples back, the reward (& only thing to hit your inventory) is 20 bottles of Mane Detangler.
If you don't get 20 back in that 24 hours, you get 0 bottles of Mane Detangler and will have to craft all 50 bottles.
(Although, I'm sure it will inform you that you didn't get 20 responses in the time frame & ask you if you want to take the option to BUY the reward with however many gems, lol.)

Hope that helps those of you who are a little confused by this step. :)

5. No more purple, please
Have Mane Detangler x50 - craft 10 Egg, 10 milk, 1 Enchanter's Essence - in Potion Shop - 2 hours
Note: If you finish Simple Sample Studies in 24 hours, you get 20 Mane Detangler and have to craft 30 more bottles
Note: If you don't finish Simple Sample Studies in 24 hours, you get 0 Mane Detangler and will have to craft all 50 bottles.[/I]

6. Food for groom TIMED - 24 HOURS
Give 5 hearty stews, 40 Cabbages, 2 Lemonade, 3 Orange Cobbler
Reward is 20 Grooming Mitts
Note: the goal is actually Orange cobbler, NOT Apple pie. confirmed by Pika.

7. Stable Staples
Have 50 Grooming Mitts - Trade with Farmers - in Royal Exchange - 2 hours
Rewards: 2,100 coin 7xp

Trade with Farmers - 25 fertiliser, 20 water, 10 coal

Note: You get 1 trade ticket from every trade.
Note: You get 1 grooming mitt from every trade.
Note: If you finish Food for Groom in 24 hours, you get 20 Grooming Mitts and have to craft 30 more mits.
Note: If you don't finish Food for Groom in 24 hours, you get 0 Grooming Mitts and will have to craft all 50 mitts.

8. A Horse is a Horse, of course
Detangle Sir Daisy's mane (give the 50 you made away)
Groom Sir Daisy's coat (give the 50 you made away)
Prepare the Stable (visit the stable 5 times)
Reward: Sir Daisy!

Sir Daisy's collection time is 8 hours.

What does Sir Daisy Drop?
coins, xp, horse hair and fertilizer! (known drops so far)

NEW IN THE WORKSHOP - ROPE
5 Horse Hair, 5 Wool - 1 hour
THERE IS NO CURRENT USE FOR ROPE... IT WILL BE USED IN FUTURE STORYLINES. IT IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS GOAL. :)

PICTURES OF GOALS

Yet to be added, just waiting on the fabulous Dabag!

NEW IN THE MARKET - HORSES
These horses do not drop energy...
Horse: 1500 coins - 8 hr collection time
Black horse: 150 gems
White horse: 100 gems
Royal horse: 200 gems
All horses drop coin, XP and horse hair every tap.
You may also get a drop of either fertiliser, carrot or sugar. Drops are rare.

If you are in need of Fertilizer, it also drops from sheep, cows and the Conservatory.

wheatsy
07-30-15, 05:53 PM
Yayyy can't wait!

mreames
07-30-15, 05:53 PM
More like a slow walk. ;) I think our speeders are probably sleeping by now. Lol

And we are off and running!

vanessapee
07-30-15, 05:54 PM
Why is the horse for 1500 coins is not moving?)

butterfly_25
07-30-15, 05:54 PM
Thank you for keeping us updated on the delay.

AnniePMH
07-30-15, 05:59 PM
More like a slow walk. ;) I think our speeders are probably sleeping by now. Lol

Lol, awake:rolleyes:

mreames
07-30-15, 06:02 PM
Hahahaha yay! ;)

Lol, awake:rolleyes:

burritosprings
07-30-15, 06:05 PM

Castle Story Wax Museum ... Windmill stops animation till it is collected from

burritosprings
07-30-15, 06:13 PM
Why is White Horse and Royal Horse listed twice in market?? nvm I see why now.

AnniePMH
07-30-15, 06:21 PM
Horses:)

From what I can see, no RP from the 'Royal' Horse:eek:, and the only difference in drops is that you get carrots from it as well as horse hair.

genellemac
07-30-15, 06:22 PM
There is now an option in the workshop to make rope....requires wool and horsehair.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-15, 06:23 PM
Horses:)

Hmm, so the gem horses stomp and such but the coin horse doesn't? Wassup with that?? That's just...weird. Lol

Ps. Thx for staying late, S8, to get the update up and running today. :)

AnniePMH
07-30-15, 06:33 PM
There is now an option in the workshop to make rope....requires wool and horsehair.

Thanks! Pic:)

AnniePMH
07-30-15, 06:37 PM
'Horse': 8 hr collection time, dropped 100 coins, xp, 1 horse hair and 1 fertilizer.

'Black horse': dropped 200 coins, xp, 1 horse hair and 1 carrot.

'White horse': dropped 200 coins, xp, 1 fertilizer and 1 horse hair.

''Royal' horse': dropped 300 coins, xp, 1 fertilizer, 1 horse hair and 2 sugar...

dipwid
07-30-15, 06:40 PM
Are these better than rouncey?

AnniePMH
07-30-15, 06:43 PM
Are these better than rouncey?

butterfly_25
07-30-15, 06:43 PM
Thank you, mikado! :)

AnniePMH
07-30-15, 06:54 PM

Yeah, you're right, it looks like a dead, stuffed horse, especially when placed next to the others...:confused:

AnniePMH
07-30-15, 06:58 PM
I could only make one extra of this:

Seriously700
07-30-15, 07:03 PM
Yeah, you're right, it looks like a dead, stuffed horse, especially when placed next to the others...:confused:

I agree! Looks a little creepy ... Lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-15, 07:03 PM
Thanks! Pic:)

Interesting. ...
We had to make rope once before, last Aug for the Second Anniversary Tournament (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72574-Castle-Update-08-28-14-Anniversary-Tournament-Part-1) but at that time, it took 12 wool, 6 fur and 6 hides.

Seriously700
07-30-15, 07:10 PM
Interesting. ...
We had to make rope once before, last Aug for the Second Anniversary Tournament (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?72574-Castle-Update-08-28-14-Anniversary-Tournament-Part-1) but at that time, it took 12 wool, 6 fur and 6 hides.

Yes, I have 1 in my inventory, in between a brazier and a dyed scarf. But it wasn't made with horse hair.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-15, 07:12 PM
I agree! Looks a little creepy ... Lol
Yeah, I commented about it too, on the previous page... So weird.
And I just made a new post about it in Bugs section. Surely, that can't be right, lol. Those who spend gems get a horse that moves and those who just spend coins get a horse that's a wax figure? Lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-15, 07:17 PM
Yes, I have 1 in my inventory, in between a brazier and a dyed scarf. But it wasn't made with horse hair.
Me, too ...
These are pix from the rope we made LAST FALL (not to be confused with the current rope, lol)

Will be interesting to see how the back of the card for this diff horsehair-rope reads, lol

AnniePMH
07-30-15, 07:21 PM
Food For Groom

Stable Staples

reliquary
07-30-15, 07:23 PM
Um, so this whole new goal line is not timed, right?...but dearest SW can you ask how long these horsies will remain in the market, both the gem and coin ones. Hopefully they will remain staples like cows, chickens, sheep and piggies.

I guess they are all just reliable fertilizer factories....but not as needed as just having multiple conservatories....that drop seeds.
But carrots and sugar are good:)

mehershey
07-30-15, 07:24 PM
So this is not a timed event, correct? Just an activity to do at our leisure?

mreames
07-30-15, 07:26 PM
I'm betting they are here to stay but confirmation would be great. :)

Um, so this whole new goal line is not timed, right?...but dearest SW can you ask how long these horsies will remain in the market, both the gem and coin ones. Hopefully they will remain staples like cows, chickens, sheep and piggies.

I guess they are all just reliable fertilizer factories....but not as needed as just having multiple conservatories....that drop seeds.

SpiritWind00
07-30-15, 07:27 PM
re if it's core story or timed.... way ahead of you all! I asked that this morning, but I guess it was too late for a reply before they all left at midnight! I'll post as soon as I know. :)

just going to do some remodelling on post 2 for us. thanks for all the pics and goals posted!

AnniePMH
07-30-15, 07:29 PM
I'm betting they are here to stay but confirmation would be great. :)

Some of the goals are timed, you get ahead if you make them, but are able to do the quest even if you don't...:)

mreames
07-30-15, 07:29 PM
Hmmmm... Wonder if this is leading to getting 1 royal horse at the end or one of the others.

Food For Groom

Stable Staples

kdgulle
07-30-15, 07:30 PM
For the food for groom it's 3 Apple pies and not the orange cobbler like in the picture.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-15, 07:33 PM
Food For Groom

Stable Staples

YAY!! - a new trade for the Royal Exchange! *thumbs up*

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-15, 07:34 PM

They're also a source for HORSE HAIR, which is now needed to make rope, evidently. Lol

reliquary
07-30-15, 07:38 PM
Ewww...I think I just found a horse hair in my orange cobbler....lol;)

AnniePMH
07-30-15, 07:38 PM
Some of the goals are timed, you get ahead if you make them, but are able to do the quest even if you don't...:)

These goals are on timer:

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-15, 07:40 PM
Ewww...I think I just found a horse hair in my orange cobbler....lol;)
LMAO!!.. Was it ROYAL!?! LOLOL

AnniePMH
07-30-15, 07:43 PM
You get a trade tic and 1 Grooming Mitts for each Royal Exchange trade you do.

lykkeliise
07-30-15, 07:44 PM
Creepy horse army - CHECK

LOL

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-15, 07:45 PM
Wow, just one mitt? ..that's gonna take a few trades then, huh? ...time to pull out all the conservatories for fertilizer again, lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-15, 07:45 PM

LOL

LMAO!!! ...omg, that's freaking me out! LOL

kdgulle
07-30-15, 07:49 PM
I think my question will get lost, is it Apple pie or orange cobbler. The pic is cobbler the text is apple pie. For the feed the groom.

reliquary
07-30-15, 08:02 PM
Apparently it is Apple pie needed for the quest........not horse hair royal cobbler...YuM!

AnniePMH
07-30-15, 08:03 PM
I think my question will get lost, is it Apple pie or orange cobbler. The pic is cobbler the text is apple pie. For the feed the groom.

Lol! You're right, I have no idea what went from my inventory!

vanessapee
07-30-15, 08:05 PM
This a story line quest right?!
Not limited?

AnniePMH
Wow, just one mitt? ..that's gonna take a few trades then, huh? ...time to pull out all the conservatories for fertilizer again, lol

Yep, or Royal Cows...:rolleyes: I'll be at this stage for some time, bye for now:)

kdgulle
Ok thanks, I'll just make both for now.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-15, 08:08 PM
Well, if you were maxed on apple pies and now you're not, then it was apple pies. LOL

GO TO SLEEP, crazy lady! lol *mwah*

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-15, 08:09 PM
Apparently it is Apple pie needed for the quest........not horse hair royal cobbler...YuM!
LOL!! ...I think I'm gonna give my royal horse hair orange cobblers to Ivy, to sell in her bakery along with all the monster muffins she just made, LOL

mreames
07-30-15, 08:09 PM
Sounds like it's a combination. Probably story line but it has some timed segments to it. We will know for sure if it is main story line tomorrow, probably.

This a story line quest right?!
Not limited?

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-15, 08:16 PM
Hmmmm... Wonder if this is leading to getting 1 royal horse at the end or one of the others.
Maybe we get Sir Daisy???

mreames
07-30-15, 08:23 PM

Good point! Maybe even walking around. Lol

letf8b
07-30-15, 08:34 PM
It says not animated

janddolphins
07-30-15, 08:35 PM

LOL

Haha, now I don't feel so bad for buying 6 of the regular horses right off the bat (not sure if I will get more down the road but wanted a few in case it was a limited offer). I am also a sucker for horses lol. Holding out on the gem ones right now though because I was debating on a few purchases with the ones I have saved up.

mreames
07-30-15, 08:44 PM
It says not animated

I think it says not animated because it was pointed out that it's not moving. ;)

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-15, 09:04 PM
It says not animated
Huh? Where does it say that it's not animated??

I think the lack of animation with this horse is a bug since all other horses *are* animated.

hope so! will keep an eye out on your thread in bugs forum for answer... :) It's the eyes on the unanimated horses that makes it look strange.

Thx, SW! ... Yeah, those eyes are trying to bore a hole in me! Ahhhhh, run away! LOL

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-15, 09:06 PM
Good point! Maybe even walking around. Lol
Ooooo, we can hope, right? (Altho, highly doubtful lol) ...so long as he's not a wax figure like the spooky horses, LOL

orleansparish
07-30-15, 09:11 PM
This looks fun. I checked the game earlier but saw no goals, so just checked and this popper up. Boo! I probably went overboard with buying 20 horses, knowing I do not have space for more. I want to buy the black one, so she can be the bride to my other black gem horse groom.

Im always short on crops, been making food for the adventures nonstop. So while I wait for carrots to grow, I can focus on the adventure and cleaning up some space in my kingdom. Very cute horses! AND I cant wait to collect a bunch of them from adventures. Got all my gem animals that way because I was not about to buy them outright myself.

mreames
07-30-15, 09:31 PM
Just SW's notation under "new in the market". I think letf8b took that as a post by S8 rather than the observation that was passed on, it was meant to be.

Huh? Where does it say that it's not animated??

I think the lack of animation with this horse is a bug since all other horses *are* animated.

hope so! will keep an eye out on your thread in bugs forum for answer... :) It's the eyes on the unanimated horses that makes it look strange.

Thx, SW! ... Yeah, those eyes are trying to bore a hole in me! Ahhhhh, run away! LOL

mreames
07-30-15, 09:32 PM
I've wondered whether any will be available from adventures or not.

This looks fun. I checked the game earlier but saw no goals, so just checked and this popper up. Boo! I probably went overboard with buying 20 horses, knowing I do not have space for more. I want to buy the black one, so she can be the bride to my other black gem horse groom.

Im always short on crops, been making food for the adventures nonstop. So while I wait for carrots to grow, I can focus on the adventure and cleaning up some space in my kingdom. Very cute horses! AND I cant wait to collect a bunch of them from adventures. Got all my gem animals that way because I was not about to buy them outright myself.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-30-15, 09:45 PM
Just SW's notation under "new in the market". I think letf8b took that as a post by S8 rather than the observation that was passed on, it was meant to be.
Ohhhh, lol. I see now .... Yeah, left8b, that was just SW making us aware that it's not currently animated.

Yeah, we don't know these are gonna drop from adventures. Orleansparish, you have high hopes, lol.
G'nite all ... Hope I don't dream of spooky horses, LOL!

totalwasteoftime
07-30-15, 09:49 PM
The horses are still. Too still. (Horror movie soundtrack starts playing...)

PrincessCupOButter
07-30-15, 09:55 PM
The horses are still. Too still. (Horror movie soundtrack starts playing...)

My first impression was that they had visited the chamber of secrets and gazed into the eyes of the basilisk. They are petrified. Hopefully Ivy will come up with a potion to save them! ;)

mikado86
07-30-15, 10:48 PM

Unlikely, when was the last time you saw an recently added item to start dropping from older adventures?

PurpleScorpion76
07-30-15, 11:17 PM
Looks like I missed this update by 10 minutes. Why did I wait so long? So that I didn't send an adventure. Doh!

tan5314
07-30-15, 11:29 PM
Fertilizers! Again!
I'm going through sister-sister mission and I've just finished upgrading the Goddess tree and I'm in a permanent lack of fertilizers. Why can't they ask for something else? :confused:
My sheep and cows seem to have a permanent constipation and conservatories take all the precious space.

fireflytower
07-31-15, 12:24 AM

I think so too. It looks suspicious (in a good way :) ) that the horse in he goal-list pictures (like from "Food for groom") looks different than the ones we can buy. That one is brown too, but has a black mane, hoofs and snout (if it's called that). The ones we can buy are all black, all brown or all white... Suspicious, if you ask me... :D So I'm definitely hoping for a "Sir Daisy" in my kingdom.

To the folks at S8: I love you guys! :D I've been hoping for more horses in my kingdom for a long time (Horsey helped and I love him, but I wanted even moooore :D ), so I'm very, very happy ATM.
I hope the brown ones start moving soon, but I understand that you guys need some sleep too :D

mreames
07-31-15, 12:26 AM
Unlikely, when was the last time you saw an recently added item to start dropping from older adventures?

I doubt it myself, but I was responding to someone saying they were looking forward to getting them from adventures. But to answer your question, probably the dark cave formations from the dark caves adventure.

Edit: a case could be made since the horses align with the cows and pigs in terms of small, medium and highest chances for drops and corresponding white, black and royal designations.

vanessapee
07-31-15, 03:36 AM
Yes, we r getting sir Daisy, before that you need to give away 50 Detanglers and Grooming mitts and visit. Stablesx5 if I remember correctly

dipwid
07-31-15, 03:46 AM
Do the old horses become a source for glue?

stargaze91
07-31-15, 05:08 AM
Does the 20 detanglers we get from the neighbors add to the 50 or do we have to make them from zero?

tigarlilyvol
07-31-15, 05:25 AM
Does the 20 detanglers we get from the neighbors add to the 50 or do we have to make them from zero?

They count towards total 50 (will need to make 30)

stargaze91
07-31-15, 05:29 AM
They count towards total 50 (will need to make 30)

Thank you:)

PanicMood
07-31-15, 05:55 AM
And to think that 5 days ago i was overflowing with fertilizer...

MizCricket
07-31-15, 07:07 AM
My poor brown horse looks so sad standing completely still next to my pink alicorn and dragon jumping gleefully up and down. Poor thing can't even blink. :(

valmommy
07-31-15, 07:12 AM
Horse: 1500 coins - 8 hr collection time, dropped 100 coins, xp, 1 horse hair and 1 fertilizer.
Black horse: 150 gems - dropped 200 coins, xp, 1 horse hair and 1 carrot.
White horse: 100 gems - dropped 200 coins, xp, 1 fertilizer and 1 horse hair.
Royal horse: 200 gems - dropped 300 coins, xp, 1 fertilizer, 1 horse hair and 2 sugar..

SpritWind00.....

F.Y.I. I also got SUGAR from Horse. I was watching VERY CLOSELY what my 10 were dropping....a pair for every royal carriage I have. 

mybunnytail
07-31-15, 08:08 AM
My poor brown horse looks so sad standing completely still next to my pink alicorn and dragon jumping gleefully up and down. Poor thing can't even blink. :(

They are just creepy to look at. Even the cows at 500 coin are animated! I wiil wait on buying any till they do something and not look sooo creepy!

mreames
07-31-15, 08:50 AM
Regular horse is also capable of dropping a carrot.

Horse: 1500 coins - 8 hr collection time, dropped 100 coins, xp, 1 horse hair and 1 fertilizer.
Royal horse: 200 gems - dropped 300 coins, xp, 1 fertilizer, 1 horse hair and 2 sugar..

SpritWind00.....

F.Y.I. I also got SUGAR from Horse. I was watching VERY CLOSELY what my 10 were dropping....a pair for every royal carriage I have. 

scotslassuk
07-31-15, 08:52 AM
Has anyone else lost their Baron Tent? Mine is missing and don't see them on friends kingdoms either?? Tnx in advance apologies if already been asked!

katbtodd
07-31-15, 09:02 AM
Thinking after this quest and no longer need for the horses they will go into storage They are so creepy

janddolphins
07-31-15, 09:02 AM
Has anyone else lost their Baron Tent? Mine is missing and don't see them on friends kingdoms either?? Tnx in advance apologies if already been asked!

No problem here

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-31-15, 09:20 AM
Yes, we r getting sir Daisy, before that you need to give away 50 Detanglers and Grooming mitts and visit. Stablesx5 if I remember correctly
Yay! I thought so! ... Does he do or drop anything diff than the other new horses in the market?

PS... Never a request or use for the rope?

katbtodd
07-31-15, 09:40 AM
I have 12 brown horses ,just collected got hair each time and 2 carrots and 2 sugars and 2 poops so out of the 12, 6 dropped rare items , may be it will be worth keeping them out for awhile

vanessapee
07-31-15, 09:54 AM
Yay! I thought so! ... Does he do or drop anything diff than the other new horses in the market?

PS... Never a request or use for the rope?

It drops horse hair 8hr collection, hasn't dropped nothing except hair yet. Maybe ext collection we ll see.
No, I don't think i used rope sweetie, i just skipped and forgot to screenshoot, sorry

reliquary
07-31-15, 09:59 AM
I bought a "rather large" herd of the creepy brown coin horse (CBCH)
Lols.....all those eyes unblinking and staring into your soul......woah!!!

Hair every tap
Carrot every 20th
Sugar every 7th
Poo bags every 5th

stargaze91
07-31-15, 10:48 AM
OMG!! My creepy horses suddenly began to move!!

dragoniakingdom
07-31-15, 11:07 AM
OMG!! My creepy horses suddenly began to move!!

Mine also:eek:

reliquary
07-31-15, 11:08 AM
Errmaagawwd....we got some foot stomping, whinnying action!

perry5
07-31-15, 11:29 AM
Thank goodness! They are much less creepy now that they're moving!

janddolphins
07-31-15, 11:32 AM
That grin they give is so creepy! Haha

Much happier with the movement though :) thanks S8!

possibilitys
07-31-15, 12:04 PM
Do we know the purpose of making rope yet? I don't want to use up all my horse hair.

AnniePMH
07-31-15, 12:34 PM
Do we know the purpose of making rope yet? I don't want to use up all my horse hair.

No, but it says 'Used for Questing.' on the backside of Inventory pic:)

AnniePMH
07-31-15, 01:29 PM
A Horse Is A Horse, Of Course

The trade for mitts has now disappeared from the Exchange...
I crafted the mitts and the detangler, 50 of each. After skipping, I got to keep them:D

Sir Daisy

End of goals:)

jim23cash
07-31-15, 01:44 PM
I collected from my horses today, and they all gave me coin and horse hair, but nothing else. I didn't get the black box notification that I had too many of something,(and I know I don't have 99 sugars or carrots. Can't remember what other was supposed to drop in addition to coin and horse hair.
Anyone else have this problem?

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-31-15, 01:48 PM

I crafted the mitts and the detangler, 50 of each. After skipping, I got to keep them:D

Sir Daisy

What's the max on mitts and detangler? 50 or 99?

ps. Sir Daisy is cute!- looks kinda like a Clydesdale. Now I need a Budweiser wagon & 5 more to hitch to it. LOL!!

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-31-15, 01:49 PM
I collected from my horses today, and they all gave me coin and horse hair, but nothing else. I didn't get the black box notification that I had too many of something,(and I know I don't have 99 sugars or carrots. Can't remember what other was supposed to drop in addition to coin and horse hair.
Anyone else have this problem?
I think the carrots, sugar and fertilizer drops are akin to hide/fertilizer/prime cuts from cows or truffles from pigs; they don't drop every time but *can* drop in addition to the horse hair.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-31-15, 01:52 PM
Anyone else notice that the rope menu is also in the Tinker Camp? ... That's a first, for a new random thing to be there, too.

AnniePMH
07-31-15, 01:56 PM
What's the max on mitts and detangler? 50 or 99?

It's 50...:rolleyes:

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-31-15, 01:58 PM
It's 50...:rolleyes:
Ah, k thx... Added a PS above; you're too quick. Lol

AnniePMH
07-31-15, 02:01 PM
Ah, k thx... Added a PS above; you're too quick. Lol

Sorry! Lol! Yes, he does look like a beer wagon horse!:)

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-31-15, 02:03 PM
Yeah and that's why he doesn't wanna carry Thurston or obey him or anything else. It has nothing to do with his name; its cuz he's NOT a knight's horse...he's a BEER WAGON horse! LMAO

PS.... I'm now thinking one of Greselda's carriages (I crafted 2 back in the day lol) might just get turned into a beer wagon once I get Sir Daisy. LOL!

mreames
07-31-15, 02:10 PM

So now.... After you collect from daisy some time... It would be interesting to see what the description says when in storage... Only momentarily in storage of course. Lol

AnniePMH
07-31-15, 02:10 PM
Thank you TL for the crafting included in this update. Finally!:D Thank you, thank you, thank you...:o

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-31-15, 02:12 PM
So now.... After you collect from daisy some time... It would be interesting to see what the description says when in storage... Only momentarily in storage of course. Lol
Lol, regardless of what it REALLY says, mine will say "lead horse from a Budweiser wagon" LMAO!!!

AnniePMH
07-31-15, 02:16 PM

Ok:)

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-31-15, 02:19 PM

Lol, that's a misprint...he's a retired "beer horse", end of story. LOL

AnniePMH
07-31-15, 02:21 PM
Lol, that's a misprint...he's a retired "beer horse", end of story. LOL

This is true, because you're always right, Captain!:D

possibilitys
07-31-15, 02:21 PM
G

Sir Daisy

So do I have to wait for Simple Samples to expire (or complete) before I can craft detangler in the potion shop?
It's not showing up yet in the options.

AnniePMH
07-31-15, 02:31 PM
G

So do I have to wait for Simple Samples to expire (or complete) before I can craft detangler in the potion shop?
It's not showing up yet in the options.

I think it shows up when you're on the next goal, No More Purple, Please:)

mreames
07-31-15, 02:32 PM
Lol so no clue if it drops like a horse, white, black or royal from that description. Of course being a (beer) war horse it should give 40 energy too. Lol

AnniePMH
07-31-15, 02:36 PM
Lol so no clue if it drops like a horse, white, black or royal from that description. Of course being a (beer) war horse it should give 40 energy too. Lol

Now you're being a high maintenance n-bor...:rolleyes:...He dropped 1 horse hair, 1 xp and 150 coins, lolol!:p

mreames
07-31-15, 02:39 PM
Now you're being a high maintenance n-bor...:rolleyes:...He dropped 1 horse hair, 1 xp and 150 coins, lolol!:p

�� the first request was high maintenance lol the 2nd part was just an observation about the description. Lol it doesn't say tiny, small, medium or high chance. Lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-31-15, 02:43 PM
😝 the first request was high maintenance lol the 2nd part was just an observation about the description. Lol it doesn't say tiny, small, medium or high chance. Lol
Lol yeah...and it *should* say... EXTREMELY high chance of ..... Oh, n/mind, I can't post that here. SW & Kooky would have my head. LOLOL!!!!

AnniePMH
07-31-15, 02:45 PM
�� the first request was high maintenance lol the 2nd part was just an observation about the description. Lol it doesn't say tiny, small, medium or high chance. Lol

Ok, next collection he dropped coins, xp, horse hair and fertilizer!:D

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-31-15, 02:46 PM
Ok, next collection he dropped coins, xp, horse hair and fertilizer!:D
No beer pee?
lmao... *running away b4 I'm modded* LOLLLLLLLL

AnniePMH
07-31-15, 02:49 PM
No beer pee?
lmao... *running away b4 I'm modded* LOLLLLLLLL

Had to catch this one, lol...Not yet, Captain...:rolleyes:

mreames
07-31-15, 02:50 PM
Lol yeah...and it *should* say... EXTREMELY high chance of ..... Oh, n/mind, I can't post that here. SW & Kooky would have my head. LOLOL!!!!

Lmao! ;)

possibilitys
07-31-15, 02:51 PM
I think it shows up when you're on the next goal, No More Purple, Please:)

Thanks!

mybunnytail
07-31-15, 04:03 PM
I bought a "rather large" herd of the creepy brown coin horse (CBCH)
Lols.....all those eyes unblinking and staring into your soul......woah!!!

Hair every tap
Carrot every 20th
Sugar every 7th
Poo bags every 5th

A rather large herd is a understament! That is a huge herd! Quite I sight!

mybunnytail
07-31-15, 04:11 PM
Yeah and that's why he doesn't wanna carry Thurston or obey him or anything else. It has nothing to do with his name; its cuz he's NOT a knight's horse...he's a BEER WAGON horse! LMAO

PS.... I'm now thinking one of Greselda's carriages (I crafted 2 back in the day lol) might just get turned into a beer wagon once I get Sir Daisy. LOL!

Actually a true war horse that carried knights was a draft horse like the clydesdales. The light dudy horse like quarter horse and such would not have been able to support all that weight.

caius76
07-31-15, 04:45 PM
Not sure if this is already known (I didn't know...), but mushrooms count for the tending flowers part of the goal

jbfps116
07-31-15, 05:08 PM
I can't believe they're giving these horses away for 1500 coins!! Even the cheapest pig is like 12000! Aren't these horses more valuable than a black pig ?! not that I'm complaining though :)

reliquary
07-31-15, 05:29 PM
A rather large herd is a understament! That is a huge herd! Quite I sight!

Lol...yeah ...I like horsies<3

IRL I actually lease a horse at a local stable, he's a rescued off track thoroughbred named AL.
He was too slow and wonky to race.....now he's happy at pasture and given lots of apples and carrots from all the ladies at the barn.
So yeah, I like horses....AL kinda looks like one of the brown horses...very dorky...lol

I agree that Daisy is a Clydesdale beer horse....now we have a vineyard, AND a beer horse...is there some kinda theme going on?

I really hope all these horses stay in the market regularly.......any word on that? Or are they only gonna be available for a limited time?

GlvtenFree
07-31-15, 05:53 PM
The rope in the workshop is confusing me since right now i have been working on the quest skunk whisperer and it calls for 5 rope so now its in my shop twice lol the new one requires less items to make it though im not sure if it will work to count toward my skunk goal..

astara44
07-31-15, 06:50 PM
I'm a level 22 and I don't see the update - did I miss requirements?

Thank you

trailbean
07-31-15, 06:57 PM
Has anyone figured out yet what the rope is for?

ladyperidot
07-31-15, 07:00 PM
My first impression was that they had visited the chamber of secrets and gazed into the eyes of the basilisk. They are petrified. Hopefully Ivy will come up with a potion to save them! ;)

LOL, maybe we can grow mandrakes for Ivy

SpiritWind00
07-31-15, 07:49 PM
I'm a level 22 and I don't see the update - did I miss requirements?

Thank you

Do you have Thurstons Fort? What device are you on?

astara44
07-31-15, 08:01 PM
Do you have Thurstons Fort? What device are you on?

Thank you!

iPhone 4s, and I'm in the middle of the Fort quest now.

Update is fine on my Android 'main' game...

awesome! So it should come up for you as soon as you've finished the Fort.;) hope it's soon!! SW :)

astara44
07-31-15, 09:14 PM
Thank you!

iPhone 4s, and I'm in the middle of the Fort quest now.

Update is fine on my Android 'main' game...

awesome! So it should come up for you as soon as you've finished the Fort.;) hope it's soon!! SW :)

Thank you!

eastie41
07-31-15, 09:36 PM
Hi! I have a question. I just finished. Step 4. Simple Sample Studies and received all 20 detangler samples from neighbors.

.When I clicked to finish the step, I checked my inventory . It had only 20 detangler samples . I thought that we would receive an award of an additional 20 detanglers for completing the step. Since, it is a timed-goal, I expected an award. Thus, totaling 40 detanglers.

Thanks for your help.

ait_vedan
07-31-15, 10:43 PM
Sir Daisy
Prepared by SpiritWind

All horses drop horse hair every tap
Carrot every 20th
Sugar every 7th
Poo bags every 5th

What is a poo bag 😳

stargaze91
07-31-15, 11:05 PM
What is a poo bag ��

Fertilizer :D

AnniePMH
07-31-15, 11:38 PM
Hi! I have a question. I just finished. Step 4. Simple Sample Studies and received all 20 detangler samples from neighbors.

.When I clicked to finish the step, I checked my inventory . It had only 20 detangler samples . I thought that we would receive an award of an additional 20 detanglers for completing the step. Since, it is a timed-goal, I expected an award. Thus, totaling 40 detanglers.

Thanks for your help.

No, the reward is that you actually get the detanglers that your n-bors kindly sent. The rest is all about crafting...:rolleyes::D

anissada
08-01-15, 12:02 AM

it's only for the time being.. until TL decides it wasn't good for the games' economy to sell a horse for coins and take it out of out kingdoms again..

question.. yesterday morning i got an offer to install farm story 2 sweet retreat, but when i wanted to take that offer in the evening it was gone from my goallist, anyone else having this problem too ?
*edit* just got it back!

anyone still getting fertilizer from cows/conservatories?
haven't seen a single one in both accounts since this morning...

ShibuyaCloth
08-01-15, 12:33 AM
it's only for the time being.. until TL decides it wasn't good for the games' economy to sell a horse for coins and take it out of out kingdoms again..
question.. yesterday morning i got an offer to install farm story 2 sweet retreat, but when i wanted to take that offer in the evening it was gone from my goallist, anyone else having this problem too ?

This happen to me from time to time, just install the game play a little. Wait until the game goal comes back (can take a couple of days), then only un-install the game if you don't like it.

coolssp
08-01-15, 01:36 AM
No, the reward is that you actually get the detanglers that your n-bors kindly sent. The rest is all about crafting...:rolleyes::D
Crafting additional 30 detanlers is very time consuming and resource intensive, are there no short cuts ( not counting gem skip)...

SpiritWind00
08-01-15, 01:38 AM
Crafting additional 30 detanlers is very time consuming and resource intensive, are there no short cuts ( not counting gem skip)...

Don't think so! Don't worry, it's not timed, so it won't matter if it takes a few weeks. :)

eastie41
08-01-15, 02:03 AM
Thanks for your reply. I've started to craft the 30 that we'll need. It'll be a long slog.:cool:

AnniePMH
08-01-15, 02:14 AM

Er, no. And even with the use of gems to speed up a bit here and there, this crafting is still very time consuming and resource intensive...:rolleyes: Unless you skip the crafting itself, which I would never do!

gdmcrjunkie
08-01-15, 03:37 AM
My herd is moving now! That was quick, I was expecting them to play cardboard for a while longer.

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-01-15, 05:34 AM
Actually a true war horse that carried knights was a draft horse like the clydesdales. The light dudy horse like quarter horse and such would not have been able to support all that weight.
[Homer Simpson voice]: DOH! ...lol
I had a feeling one of the RL "horsey" people on here was gonna set me straight, lol!
...but, that's what Destrier and Rouncey are for - being war horses, lol.
Draft horses were (and are) also WORK horses, cuz horses like quarter horses & such also can't pull a big ole heavy beer wagon either, LOL!
So, your Sir Daisy can be a war horse put out to pasture as TL suggests, if you want.
But neiiiiiiiiiigh, *MY* Sir Daisy, however, isn't gonna be retired once he arrives in my queendom, cuz he's going back to work at his TRUE calling ...as a bonafide beer horse, LOL! :wink:

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-01-15, 05:53 AM

Er, no. And even with the use of gems to speed up a bit here and there, this crafting is still very time consuming and resource intensive...:rolleyes: Unless you skip the crafting itself, which I would never do!
No doubt...I don't see the milk/egg trade happening for awhile in my queendom, lol.

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-01-15, 06:12 AM
I'm finding some of the dialogue during this quest to be somewhat inconsistent (& therefore, *confusing*. Gimme apologies, please! Lol) with previous events.
Anyone else noticing this?
For example, when making the horse gusto all the way thru the whole point of titling "No More Purple, Please", the dialogue centers around Ivy recognizing the brew she made as the same thing that she fed the cow to turn it purple...
But hot peppers, horse hair & purple petals is not what Ivy made (or fed) to turn Miss Violet purple. *THAT* was a brew called Ivy's Magic Extract Experiment, consisting of 20 magic fruit, a faerie jar and 5 PURPLE DYE and it *EXPLODED*, which then turned the cow purple.
Methinks TL/S8:
1) Underestimates our memory of the storyline, lol ....and...
2) Doesn't research the storyline HISTORY before progressing with the storyline's future, lol.

Obviously, I'm only at the section of this part of the story where we're crafting 30 more detanglers.
Will be interesting to see how many more story-snafu's comes up during this acquisition of Sir Daisy, lol....

PS. This goal is open to those who have Thurston's Fort. Have some of those people even expanded to the magic garden yet in order to even HAVE the purple cow yet, to know what Ivy is even talking about??? LOL

PrincessCupOButter
08-01-15, 07:47 AM
Sir Daisy
[I]Prepared by SpiritWind

[B][

PICTURES OF GOALS

Horse: 1500 coins - 8 hr collection time, dropped 100 coins, xp, 1 horse hair and 1 fertiliser, carrot, sugar
Royal horse: 200 gems - dropped 300 coins, xp, 1 fertilizer, 1 horse hair and 2 sugar...

The Final Prize is Sir Daisy

For once I'm glad I didn't wait to purchase! The gem prices have increased in my market. Now 200, 250, and 300 gems. :(

newpam575
08-01-15, 07:56 AM
I'm finding some of the dialogue during this quest to be somewhat inconsistent (& therefore, *confusing*. Gimme apologies, please! Lol) with previous events.
Anyone else noticing this?
For example, when making the horse gusto all the way thru the whole point of titling "No More Purple, Please", the dialogue centers around Ivy recognizing the brew she made as the same thing that she fed the cow to turn it purple...
But hot peppers, horse hair & purple petals is not what Ivy made (or fed) to turn Miss Violet purple. *THAT* was a brew called Ivy's Magic Extract Experiment, consisting of 20 magic fruit, a faerie jar and 5 PURPLE DYE and it *EXPLODED*, which then turned the cow purple.
Methinks TL/S8:
1) Underestimates our memory of the storyline, lol ....and...
2) Doesn't research the storyline HISTORY before progressing with the storyline's future, lol.

Obviously, I'm only at the section of this part of the story where we're crafting 30 more detanglers.
Will be interesting to see how many more story-snafu's comes up during this acquisition of Sir Daisy, lol....

PS. This goal is open to those who have Thurston's Fort. Have some of those people even expanded to the magic garden yet in order to even HAVE the purple cow yet, to know what Ivy is even talking about??? LOL

When I was going through that yesterday I thought something was off because I remember the original mixture exploding. I am guessing not everyone has the purple cow and will wonder who she is when she pops up. Off to brew detangler.....

nessa005
08-01-15, 08:50 AM
For once I'm glad I didn't wait to purchase! The gem prices have increased in my market. Now 200, 250, and 300 gems. :(

mine are still at 100, 150 and 200 gems

PrincessCupOButter
08-01-15, 09:50 AM
mine are still at 100, 150 and 200 gems

Hmmm, that's interesting. I just double checked and mine are still more. I guess it's like the gem sales that some accounts get and some don't.

I'm liking this event! I love having new things to craft and stuff to do. Although it's a longer term goal, to me, it's not as tedious as sister sister was. Although, I'm still super curious to know where that was headed.....lol

midgetsocks
08-01-15, 09:51 AM
Any word on what Sir Daisy drops?

midgetsocks
08-01-15, 09:51 AM
I haven't seen any poo bags, what on earth are they for?? :confused:

cnlsmommy
08-01-15, 10:09 AM
I'm almost positive I just had a detangler drop from my conservatory. Anyone else notice drops? I've been crafting 2 at a time and I now have an odd number of detanglers in inventory.

PrincessCupOButter
08-01-15, 10:24 AM
I haven't seen any poo bags, what on earth are they for?? :confused:

'Poo bags' is just another name for fertilizer. ;)

anne202b
08-01-15, 10:49 AM
I've collected from Ivy's Hut about 3 times with no skunkupies....where, oh, where have they gone? I'm stuck and can't move forward. (don't really want to gem skip)

VanaCatu
08-01-15, 10:59 AM
If I knew that usual mushroom paths and circles count toward "30 flowers", I'd better tend them not taking out of storage tons of flowers! )))

reliquary
08-01-15, 11:03 AM
Apple, orange and lemon trees count as "tend 30 flowers"

roguebee
08-01-15, 11:22 AM
reward +20 Mane Detangler

Is this automatic once 20 neighbours send me a Detangler. Or is it automatically completed once I receive the 20?

ShibuyaCloth
08-01-15, 11:54 AM
reward +20 Mane Detangler

Is this automatic once 20 neighbours send me a Detangler. Or is it automatically completed once I receive the 20?

You have received it!

anissada
08-01-15, 12:01 PM
I've collected from Ivy's Hut about 3 times with no skunkupies....where, oh, where have they gone? I'm stuck and can't move forward. (don't really want to gem skip)

soooooooo glad i got ivy's bakery

rulerofjennyville
08-01-15, 12:17 PM
This happen to me from time to time, just install the game play a little. Wait until the game goal comes back (can take a couple of days), then only un-install the game if you don't like it.

Do you get something for installing those games? I've just been ignoring them because they don't mention a prize.

xanethi
08-01-15, 12:48 PM
Do you get something for installing those games? I've just been ignoring them because they don't mention a prize.

Yes you get gems. Basicly the first goal is to install the game. When you have done that you get a very easy in game quest Like click one one farmhouse. Reward for that quest is gems. Then you Can get followup quests to reach a certain level in the newly installed game - followed by another miniquest giving gems. You easily get 50+ gems for one game

anissada
08-01-15, 12:49 PM

yes, installing and starting to play gives 30 gems or in other games like bakery story 6 gems. usually you get a new goal after that to reach a certain level which gives you 15 or 3 gems reward.

make sure you open ALL your games to get that offer first in your goalbooks BEFORE installing and use the Install button in your goalbook in 1 game . the rest will automatically 'see' you installed/played/reached a certain level.

in IOS you collect from a building/place an order/ serve a meal or something like that.
in Android you simply get those rewards without completing a task for it

Rosethornshurt
08-01-15, 12:56 PM

You don't directly get something for installing the game.
HOWEVER, completing the install game goal will usually trigger a short dialog with the Baron and another simple goal (like collect from any coin building) that will award gems. Definitely worth the effort IMO.

Oops! Now already answered... Sorry, I type too slow!

rulerofjennyville
08-01-15, 03:33 PM
I just tried that and it worked great! Thanks to all who answered.

roguebee
08-01-15, 03:46 PM
You have received it!

Thanks. I found out for myself about 2 hours after I posted. Apparently I selected a good group of neighbors to ask for some detangler.

sircatalot
08-01-15, 05:53 PM

Usually get 30 gems

kradovcich
08-02-15, 12:47 AM
I've been playing this game for years, I'm not happy, I'm not happy At ALL, last quest, 99 gold coins, impossible unless you paid a fufion Gems, this quest, 50 horse nuts at the trade with only one drop each????

Come on Storm, Make this a fair game, not just pocketing your $$$$

ktorewqas
08-02-15, 03:39 AM
When you ask for detangler sample from neighbour, do you get more than 20 mane detanglers?

katbtodd
08-02-15, 03:43 AM
When you ask for detangler sample from neighbour, do you get more than 20 mane detanglers?

The reward only give you 20 when you get 20 people to reply I am still getting request back this morning, but not getting extra detangler

kingdomgirl1234
08-02-15, 04:56 AM
I've been playing this game for years, I'm not happy, I'm not happy At ALL, last quest, 99 gold coins, impossible unless you paid a fufion Gems, this quest, 50 horse nuts at the trade with only one drop each????

Come on Storm, Make this a fair game, not just pocketing your $$$$ I think the horse mitt goal is long term. Not timed. So although it will take a while, completely doable. Also think of all those trade tickets!! That's over one and a half expansion tickets and you get another cute horse!! Without any gems :)

lollymc12
08-02-15, 05:01 AM
Wow these are some ugly horses

ktorewqas
08-02-15, 07:04 AM
The reward only give you 20 when you get 20 people to reply I am still getting request back this morning, but not getting extra detangler thank you very much ;)

butterfly_25
08-02-15, 07:39 AM
Is anyone having trouble with the timed detangler goal? What I'm worried about is that you may not get a response at the same time somebody sends you detangler or that your neighbors won't get notice of your request until hours later.. isn't there a delay with neighbor requests?
Thank you :)

jackalope99
08-02-15, 08:00 AM
Gah, that is a LOT of enchanters essence!! Glad I got the mermaid pond. I'm unclear from previous mentions of this, but I don't suppose you can get more than 20 detanglers from your neighbours? Does it cut off at 20?

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-02-15, 08:52 AM
For all of those who are confused and asking questions about the neighbor requests:

The goal "Simple Sample Studies" is asking you to get 20 neighbors to send you detangler samples in 24 hours.

The samples look like this:
The samples that neighbors send DO NOT go into your inventory. Instead, they are counted off, in that page of your Quest Goal Book.

Once you get 20 responses in 24 hours, you are rewarded 20 bottles of Mane Detangler, which looks totally diff from the samples:
These DO go into your inventory, and then you have to craft 30 more of those, for the next step in the goal, which requires 50.
(I have 35 because I'm past the nbr stage and have crafted 15 more.)

It doesn't matter how many requests you get back, so long as you get 20 in 24 hours. Even if you get 50 samples back, the reward (& only thing to hit your inventory) is 20 bottles of Mane Detangler.
If you don't get 20 back in that 24 hours, you get 0 bottles of Mane Detangler and will have to craft all 50 bottles.
(Although, I'm sure it will inform you that you didn't get 20 responses in the time frame & ask you if you want to take the option to BUY the reward with however many gems, lol.)

Hope that helps those of you who are a little confused by this step. :)

PS. Now I'm wondering if I can't use that detangler on MYSELF, cuz I wake up with a SERIOUS bed head every morning! LOL
It also reminds me of a product I've used before... LOL

katbtodd
08-02-15, 09:02 AM
Gah, that is a LOT of enchanters essence!! Glad I got the mermaid pond. I'm unclear from previous mentions of this, but I don't suppose you can get more than 20 detanglers from your neighbours? Does it cut off at 20?

It's just a reward of 20

jackalope99
08-02-15, 09:20 AM
Very helpful, thank you for clarifying! I didn't catch that the 20 detanglers is a reward, it makes much more sense now.

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-02-15, 09:27 AM
Very helpful, thank you for clarifying! I didn't catch that the 20 detanglers is a reward, it makes much more sense now.
Good, I'm glad... Always happy to help out on here. :)
....now pass me some detangler for my mangled locks, LOL!

dingaling1977
08-02-15, 09:50 AM
Hi:) I didn't get 20 of my neighbours sending me my detangler:( so I have to craft 50:( that is an awful lot of resources to use, will it be worth it?

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-02-15, 09:52 AM
Hi:) I didn't get 20 of my neighbours sending me my detangler:( so I have to craft 50:( that is an awful lot of resources to use, will it be worth it?
Aww dang, that sux (or your neighbors do, lol) ... Were you given the option to buy the 20 Mane Detanglers with gems but passed on it?
Looks like this will be a long term goal for you. Just work on it as resources allow.
Is it worth it? Depends how bad you want Sir Daisy, lol.

AnniePMH
08-02-15, 09:54 AM
PS. Now I'm wondering if I can't use that detangler on MYSELF, cuz I wake up with a SERIOUS bed head every morning! LOL
It also reminds me of a product I've used before... LOL

Do you use this product on humans in the United States of America, Captain?:confused::eek:

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-02-15, 09:58 AM
Do you use this product on humans in the United States of America, Captain?:confused::eek:
LOL! ...yes, it's sold in the human shampoo section of most all markets, lol

Edit:... At least here in the South, it is.. We're nutty like that down here, LMAO

CarowG
08-02-15, 10:05 AM
I don't wanna loose my skunkupies 😭😭

AnniePMH
08-02-15, 10:13 AM

Edit:... At least here in the South, it is.. We're nutty like that down here, LMAO

"Tail"...?:confused:

perry5
08-02-15, 10:28 AM
Truth time--my girls went through a "horsey phase" (I think many girls do---collecting Breyer horses, riding lessons, etc) -- they found that shampoo in the grocery store and wanted nothing else to shampoo their hair for months!!! (maybe they thought it would turn them into horses or unicorns? IDK!) Thx for bringing back a great memory NWK!! :)

tvangstanke
08-02-15, 10:36 AM

Ooo yes! Mn'T is supposed to be a well kept beauty secret for incomparable hair shine used by models and southern belles alike, according to high-end fashion magazines. :o Found it in Cali beauty shops too. May bring home some bottles to Sir Daisy to furter soften his already gentle persona :rolleyes:

perry5
08-02-15, 10:55 AM
Not to change the subject from our tried and tested southern beauty secrets :) ...but these grooming mitts - ahhhh! This will take a few days!!! Wish we could get more than 1 per trade...OR better still, have a SECOND Royal Exhange (or second exchange of some kind...a la "The Barracks?") That has just moved to the top of my CS wish list (at least for now! lol)

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-02-15, 11:57 AM
LOL!!!!... Ok, my secret is out; I'm really a beauty pageant-winning supermodel!
LOL, kidding; I'm just a beautiful Southern Belle, LOL!

But yeah, Mane 'n Tail not only leaves a silky shine but makes your hair grow FAST!! (Tried & true, lol) ...and no, I don't wash my rear end with it, Nat, LMAO!!!

PS. I'm so with ya, Hoo, I'm not quite at the mitts yet but been wanting a second Royal Exchange for foreverrrrrrrr. At least we'll be getting lots more trade tix with those mitt trades, yay & boo-ya! lol

Edit: Now, if we could only get THIS pop-up to come back around again! LOL

rulerofjennyville
08-02-15, 12:10 PM
Aww dang, that sux (or your neighbors do, lol) ... Were you given the option to buy the 20 Mane Detanglers with gems but passed on it?
Looks like this will be a long term goal for you. Just work on it as resources allow.
Is it worth it? Depends how bad you want Sir Daisy, lol.

I had the same thing happen - I have 38 neighbors and only 14 bother to help out. How do you dump neighbors? I'm sick of always helping out when they don't help me.

coolssp
08-02-15, 12:22 PM
I had the same thing happen - I have 38 neighbors and only 14 bother to help out. How do you dump neighbors? I'm sick of always helping out when they don't help me.
Feel free to add me :-) I've wonderful neighbours, I had all 25 respond while I slept LOL but got only 20 detanglers... Ha ha ha

AnniePMH
08-02-15, 12:43 PM
Edit: Now, if we could only get THIS pop-up to come back around again! LOL

Agree, Captain! One of the few times I've been happy to see that guy. Another happy occasion was when we had him serving the tea on overtime...:rolleyes::p

ShibuyaCloth
08-02-15, 12:45 PM

You might have a look in the neighbors nugget (see sig)

Gweenykay
08-02-15, 02:10 PM
Do you think that I should be stocking up on the horse hair rope for a future goal? It's still a craft option or will we need the horse hair more? Decisions decisions! What are you doing?

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-02-15, 02:29 PM
Do you think that I should be stocking up on the horse hair rope for a future goal? It's still a craft option or will we need the horse hair more? Decisions decisions! What are you doing?
Both!, lol.
With 25 regular $1500 horses, my stock of horse hair filled up pretty fast. Now I'm working on my stock of rope while keeping my horse hair inventory at or above 75.
...wish I could tie up the wandering characters in my queendom that are getting in my WAY alla time and make them go home for a break! LOL

perry5
08-02-15, 02:53 PM
Both!, lol.
With 25 regular $1500 horses, my stock of horse hair filled up pretty fast. Now I'm working on my stock of rope while keeping my horse hair inventory at or above 75.
...wish I could tie up the wandering characters in my queendom that are getting in my WAY alla time and make them go home for a break! LOL
Ditto that...Wish I had a few more sheep too! My wool supply is depleting fast!!

SpiritWind00
08-02-15, 02:56 PM
I agree with making a few. It says on the back of the rope that it's used for questing. Future storyline coming our way. Woohoo! I'd say it's worth making some but keep in mind it does take 5 wool a pop, so that can deplete your stockpile quickly (if you have one!) :)

Gweenykay
08-02-15, 03:01 PM
Both!, lol.
So even though the info states tiny chance of horse hair it's worth the purchase?

Gweenykay
08-02-15, 03:04 PM
Thanks all - I've now bought 6/7 horses and will start making the ropes!

MizCricket
08-02-15, 04:50 PM
Does anyone know what the reward is for the timed Food for Groom goal? I don't see it listed on page 1. I'm hoping it's mitts because it's going to take a long time to get 50!

updated post 2 with more info! SW :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-02-15, 05:41 PM
Does anyone know what the reward is for the timed Food for Groom goal? I don't see it listed on page 1. I'm hoping it's mitts because it's going to take a long time to get 50!
According to the pic that AnniePMH posted on page 3, the reward is 20 mitts, so we'll have to do the trades to get 30 more. (That will still take some time, lol.) :)

ladyperidot
08-02-15, 07:38 PM
So, has anybody made it to step 7 yet? Do the trades to get the grooming mitts give you a trade ticket too?

SpiritWind00
08-02-15, 07:54 PM
So, has anybody made it to step 7 yet? Do the trades to get the grooming mitts give you a trade ticket too?

yes you do.... I'll add that to post 2.

perry5
08-02-15, 08:22 PM

I've done my first few trades...1 mitt and 1 trade ticket for each 2 hr trade. 30 trades will take a few days to be sure... but at least at the end we'll have earned enough tickets for an expansion permit so we can make room for all these horses! lol

anissada
08-03-15, 01:01 AM

if you had timed it right, you could ask your neighbours two times..
once about 12 hours before TL day ended and once a new day started
that way you would have been able to get 2x14 which had been plenty for the goal

@SW maybe you can add this to post 2 as a suggestion?

no problem! Will add a note... :) SW

@SW thanks!

anissada
08-03-15, 01:04 AM
So even though the info states tiny chance of horse hair it's worth the purchase?

the coin horse gives hair 1/1 and sometimes carrots too

paisdelasmaravillas
08-03-15, 01:45 AM
6. Food for groom TIMED - 24 HOURS
Give 5 hearty stews, 40 Cabbages, 2 Lemonade, 3 Apple Pie
Reward is 20 Grooming Mits
Note: the picture shows an orange cobbler, but it is apple pie you need!

This quest has taken orange cobbler to me
Not apple pie

EBJW
08-03-15, 01:56 AM

Maybe a silly suggestion, but why not look for (many) more and better neighbours....?!
You'll need them anyway in this game.

Maybe some of your neighbours aren't playing anymore? Or on holiday?

Anyway: I suggest go hunting for new neighbours, easily done:
menu: social => community.
Visit kingdoms and ask nicely (me personally. I like that best. I often get messages: "add ....". Not very friendly, I delete thise right away...

And check your neighbours once in a while at least. Then you'll know if they are still active. Getting rid of unwanted neighbours is easy:
menu: social => neighbours => edit.
But again: it's not always clear if someone has stopped playing or is indisposed for a while (to be sure you can leave a message on their wall asking).

PS. For all: please don't (!!!) invite me as a neighbour, I have plenty....

katbtodd
08-03-15, 01:57 AM

Gweenkay you get horse hair every time with the horse you buy for 1500 coins I have 16, rare chance for bags of poo and sugar and carrots, I have gotten them all

katbtodd
08-03-15, 02:02 AM

Ruler this is what I do After every big event I have 125 neighbors I check there kingdom, to see if they got in there kingdom the thing we all working on if not I ask if they are still playing , if they don't come to my kingdom to visit or leave a message I will removed them We all know we need active player,

katbtodd
08-03-15, 02:06 AM
Back on subject... Oh my.. The poo is just not droping I brought out all my conservatories and cows and its,just not droping,,, this is going to be a long haul since we got to make 30, I was max on poo at 25 a time it goes down fast thinking TL wasn't thinking this one out .please can the drop rate be changed back, I had no problem getting it before ,
PS it should drop from the stables , thinking they need cleaning out big time

anissada
08-03-15, 02:55 AM
Back on subject... Oh my.. The poo is just don't droping I brought out all my conservatories and cows and its,just not droping,,, this is going to be a long haul since we got to make 30, I was max on poo at 25 a time it goes down fast thinking TL wasn't thinking this one out .please can the drop rate be changed back, I had no problem getting it before ,

totally agree..
25 fertilizer is way too much.. if we need to make 30 items..
just comparing to the water, 2 drops on every hit..

maybe it should be 5 or 10 max of the poo..

katbtodd
08-03-15, 03:27 AM
totally agree..

Maybe TL will see there mistake and change it this is too much and is going to take forever, at max poo 99 your only going to get 3 mitts thinking we don't want to deplete it.,it will just take longer to build back up, at best we might beable to make two mitts day and that using lots of energies to do so

EBJW
08-03-15, 04:45 AM
totally agree..

Totally agree as well!!

I've taken out some conservatories, but 25 each time... Wow..... Not happy...
I expect to make 1 or 2 trades a day as well, let's say once a day (after all it's summer holidays), then I'll be busy for a whole month until I have the 50 mitts...

Is this the latest trend? First we had 'Sister sister', then we got the cooking camp- start, and now this. All loooooooong term goals....
:confused:

roguebee
08-03-15, 06:39 AM
Totally agree as well!!

I've taken out some conservatories, but 25 each time... Wow..... Not happy...
I expect to make 1 or 2 trades a day as well, let's say once a day (after all it's summer holidays), then I'll be busy for a whole month until I have the 50 mitts...

Is this the latest trend? First we had 'Sister sister', then we got the cooking camp- start, and now this. All loooooooong term goals....
:confused:

It just may be. There was a period where they released updates weekly and there were people grumping on Friday that they were done and bored as there was nothing to do.

ShibuyaCloth
08-03-15, 07:30 AM
There will be always ppl to complain! This quest is a long term one, if you want to go quicker, you can always gem thought.

25 poo bag will take a while, I don't produce that much, probably 1 trade every 2 days, so by October I will be through. In other words, I have some official goal to work on for a couple of weeks. :)

kemstr
08-03-15, 07:31 AM
I'm having a problem with the quest. The goals ask for Apple pies but not accepting apple pies. It's taking the peach cobbler. Please advise...

kemstr
08-03-15, 07:32 AM
Now I'm delayed because I made a lot of Apple pies.

rar745
08-03-15, 07:55 AM
You are going to be "delayed" if you use "Peach" Cobbler, too.

Right now, the timed Kingdom Goal "Food For Groom" seems to be accepting Apple Pies.
Maybe they will switch the requirement to Orange Cobblers, matching the current image of an Orange Cobbler.
But horses are associated with Apples, so the image could instead be changed to that of the Apple Pie.

Vovieadventure
08-03-15, 10:47 AM
Ok so my 1st apple pie was accepted but my 2nd one wasn't. I have 4 apple pies in my inventory. The picture shows an orange cobbler so now I'm making 2 of those. I hope it accepts it. Teamlarva should of had this part correct before gave us the quest.

kdgulle
08-03-15, 10:50 AM
Just asked this awhile back I asked it was said Apple pie. I made 3 orange cobbler just in case. It's the orange cobbler that counts. I had 5 Apple pies in my inventory they are still there. The 3 orange cobbler are gone so it's orange cobbler not Apple pie. I think people were hitting give not checking inventory or team lava changed it. Whatever it is needs to be fixed since it's a time quest. Make orange cobbler.

kdgulle
08-03-15, 10:52 AM
Ok so my 1st apple pie was accepted but my 2nd one wasn't. I have 4 apple pies in my inventory. The picture shows an orange cobbler so now I'm making 2 of those. I hope it accepts it. Teamlarva should of had this part correct before gave us the quest. you must of had an orange cobbler in your inventory.

Vovieadventure
08-03-15, 10:54 AM
To kdgulle, Yes probably so.

Vovieadventure
08-03-15, 10:56 AM
To kdgulle, Thank you

kdgulle
08-03-15, 11:04 AM
To kdgulle, Thank you

Your very welcome. Hope they fix it. For all to see now.

PikaSquirrel
08-03-15, 12:29 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience! This has been fixed. The task now asks for "Orange Cobbler".

anne202b
08-03-15, 01:33 PM
Just here to whine a bit...with my wine...2 days later and still no skunkupies. Ivy doesn't want to share! I even spent 200 gems for her bakery. I'm reaaalllly behind...zero pies! :(

pongkay
08-03-15, 04:21 PM
Back on subject... Oh my.. The poo is just not droping I brought out all my conservatories and cows and its,just not droping,,, this is going to be a long haul since we got to make 30, I was max on poo at 25 a time it goes down fast thinking TL wasn't thinking this one out .please can the drop rate be changed back, I had no problem getting it before ,

True! Poo not dropping anymore, none from cows, none from conservatories, whereas before I always max out. It's always like this. Things get scarce when we need it badly.

Ash1780
08-03-15, 04:29 PM
Am I hopelessly behind having not even gotten any horses yet??? I just don't know where to put them:eek:
Also, wanted to make more enchanted essence before using my entire stock to "MAKE" mane de-tangler:rolleyes:

*mwah*
Ash

roguebee
08-03-15, 07:14 PM
I guess I have a few extra apple pies made for the Delicious Trade

gilachaya
08-03-15, 08:12 PM
My horses are dropping fertilizer occasionally along with occasional carrots or sugar.

gilachaya
08-03-15, 08:13 PM
Just here to whine a bit...with my wine...2 days later and still no skunkupies. Ivy doesn't want to share! I even spent 200 gems for her bakery. I'm reaaalllly behind...zero pies! :(

At the beginning mine didn't drop them either. Now I get one almost every time I collect. Hang in there!

jbfps116
08-03-15, 08:35 PM
How [I think] to get a souvenir horse gusto and mane detangler:
horse gusto: simply make one in both potion shops at a time. your inventory will say 2/1 max. you have to toss one then you have a spare one left over.
I plan on using this technique on the detangler: you are given 20 and have to make 20. offset the crafting to odd numbers by making one, collecting it, then make two at a time till you're done. your last two will be number 50 and 51. the extra one SHOULD stay in your inventory... but I'll update when I have that many!

sipland
08-03-15, 08:50 PM
How [I think] to get a souvenir horse gusto and mane detangler:
horse gusto: simply make one in both potion shops at a time. your inventory will say 2/1 max. you have to toss one then you have a spare one left over.
I plan on using this technique on the detangler: you are given 20 and have to make 20. offset the crafting to odd numbers by making one, collecting it, then make two at a time till you're done. your last two will be number 50 and 51. the extra one SHOULD stay in your inventory... but I'll update when I have that many!

Yes that worked for me. I still have a spare horse gusto and was able to collect 51 detanglers :)

sipland
08-03-15, 09:00 PM

When I read your post a few hours ago i looked and mine were at the increased price also, but now they are back to the original lower gem prices.

EBJW
08-04-15, 04:56 AM
Does anyone know:
does the regular horse (bought for coins) drop fertilizer??

I thought I saw a drop this morning, but I just collected 15 horses and got none, just hair and some carrots.

I'm confused, cause on page 1 it says a drop every 5th time.
???

The fertilizer-rate is whatsoever very very low; my cows and sheep don't give many...

kingdomgirl1234
08-04-15, 05:53 AM

Humans use it in Canada too, but I've only seen it for sale in horse supply shops. It smells good too

kingdomgirl1234
08-04-15, 05:58 AM
I agree with making a few. It says on the back of the rope that it's used for questing. Future storyline coming our way. Woohoo! I'd say it's worth making some but keep in mind it does take 5 wool a pop, so that can deplete your stockpile quickly (if you have one!) :)
I'm making a rope when my wool gets maxed. Have 6 sheep so easy to replenish for one rope. Slow and steady wins the race especially when we have no use for it yet.

PrincessCupOButter
08-04-15, 07:18 AM
When I read your post a few hours ago i looked and mine were at the increased price also, but now they are back to the original lower gem prices.

I checked last night and mine are back to the lower (original) prices now too. I'm glad I saw your comment this morning! I was starting to question my sanity! Lol

sipland
08-04-15, 07:21 AM
lol I think they sell it at Walmart! Might have been in the pet section though.

newpam575
08-04-15, 07:58 AM
Does anyone know:
does the regular horse (bought for coins) drop fertilizer??

I thought I saw a drop this morning, but I just collected 15 horses and got none, just hair and some carrots.

I'm confused, cause on page 1 it says a drop every 5th time.
???

The fertilizer-rate is whatsoever very very low; my cows and sheep don't give many...

I get about one poop bag to twenty regular horse collections, no where near every fifth time. I am going to alternate milk/eggs exchange with the mitt exchange and will hopefully collect 25 poop bags in between.

PS As far as I know they do not sell that shampoo in regular stores in Monnesota, but I might just have to look for it.

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-04-15, 08:47 AM

Sir Daisy

SW~ Could you add these final steps of the Sir Daisy goal to the first page, please?
Thx, you're the bomb! :)

PS. Nat ~ Did you trade for 49th of the mitts and then skip the last 1 for 5 gems, while on your 50th trade, to keep one for a souvenir?

sunnygirl634
08-04-15, 08:51 AM
PS. Nat ~ Did you trade for 49th of the mitts and then skip the last 1 for 5 gems, while on your 50th trade, to keep one for a souvenir?

That is exactly my plan for the mitts! I was able to get 51 detanglers without the gem skip.

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-04-15, 08:58 AM
That is exactly my plan for the mitts! I was able to get 51 detanglers without the gem skip.
Yeah me too, crafted 50 & 51 at same time. :)

PS. What I wanna know is... WHYYYYY does it take 50 BOTTLES of detangler & 50 mitts to groom ONE horse? Lol, Sir Daisy must be a huuuuge Clydesdale, lol...and who is/are the mysterious person(s) that is trading us a single mitt for TWENTY-FIVE bags of poo?!? I mean really, SHOO! LOL!

AnniePMH
08-04-15, 10:47 AM

Sir Daisy

SW~ Could you add these final steps of the Sir Daisy goal to the first page, please?
Thx, you're the bomb! :)

No, I did like mentioned above. Crafted/traded until 50 mitts and detanglers. Instead of giving them away, I skipped, so I have 50 of each:)

ShibuyaCloth
08-04-15, 11:12 AM
Well if I want to have at least 1 mitt as souvenir I will have to gem the last one while the trade is ongoing.

oliverrr11
08-04-15, 11:22 AM
I'm making a rope when my wool gets maxed. Have 6 sheep so easy to replenish for one rope. Slow and steady wins the race especially when we have no use for it yet.

The rope looks nice and sturdy..... the holding-the-weight of a lion ****ing dentist kind of sturdy.....

Chaotarch
08-04-15, 12:02 PM
No, I did like mentioned above. Crafted/traded until 50 mitts and detanglers. Instead of giving them away, I skipped, so I have 50 of each:)

lol, did it too:cool:
5gems for each are nothing

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-04-15, 12:55 PM
The rope looks nice and sturdy..... the holding-the-weight of a lion ****ing dentist kind of sturdy.....
Hmm, since TL can't seem to decide on a single rope menu, I wonder which would be the best one for lynching?

(Photo courtesy of Dabag from 2nd Anniversary goal last Fall)

OR the current recipe:

Maybe that one, since it's good for "a wide variety of uses" lol

Seriously, I'm *still* confused by this, especially when the pix of front/back are the same for both.

Ash1780
08-04-15, 02:33 PM
Yeah me too, crafted 50 & 51 at same time. :)

PS. What I wanna know is... WHYYYYY does it take 50 BOTTLES of detangler & 50 mitts to groom ONE horse? Lol, Sir Daisy must be a huuuuge Clydesdale, lol...and who is/are the mysterious person(s) that is trading us a single mitt for TWENTY-FIVE bags of poo?!? I mean really, SHOO! LOL!

She must be a Percheron - a huge draft horse with long silky hair all over not just on the mane & tail *giggling*

*mwah*
Ash

cuted1011
08-04-15, 04:02 PM
I haven't received this goal and I'm level 25???