PDA

View Full Version : "dead or out-of-sync squares"

Unregistered
02-13-11, 10:41 AM
does anyine know how to fix blocked/out of sync squares on regular FS? Several of my squares are now blocked from a problem that I had with Valentine FS. I finally ended up having to delete that version with too many bugs but now those squares are blocked off on my regular farm. I just expaneded up to level 60 and hoped that would fix problem but when I try tp move or plant anthing it gives me that out of sync message. I guess I can try and hide them blank spots but I will have to set stuff up just for this. Really is a bummer b/c I had no problems like this until I had tried to use the VFS version. What's out of sync, if the other version has been removed...

Unregistered
02-13-11, 07:10 PM
I had bought two of the balloon bunches (way too small, IMHO!). They appeared fine whilst in the "Valentine Version of the Bakery", however, they don't show up in the reg version of the game and leave an unusable square. I've tried to putna table or whatever in that place and it won't let anything be placed there. The square just stays red like there is something already placed there! I paid $10,000 each for these (x2), one for my iPad place & one for myniPhone one. Help! Thank you!

ID: Trillian42 & ID: Trillian42HD