PDA

View Full Version : Level 55 - Need Help

amerirish
07-30-15, 08:22 AM
Hey all....really enjoying this game so far, but am stuck. On level 55, I have those swirly-gigs at the bottom and I can't make them go away. I even have two pals that are supposed to eliminate them but it's not working. When I hit them with lightning or 'feed' them the gems they require, they're still not budging. Any advice would be really appreciated :D

jim23cash
08-25-15, 03:45 AM
Hey all....really enjoying this game so far, but am stuck. On level 55, I have those swirly-gigs at the bottom and I can't make them go away. I even have two pals that are supposed to eliminate them but it's not working. When I hit them with lightning or 'feed' them the gems they require, they're still not budging. Any advice would be really appreciated :D

Are you still stuck? Let me know, and I'll go back and try to figure it out!
:D Annie

jim23cash
08-25-15, 04:26 AM
Sorry this took so long, I haven't been watching for questions. :(
Here is the team I just used:
If you don't have the yellow one that does pigs and brackets, try to find one that does each, or you can probably use just blasters and bombs, it will just take a while.
The whirly things only go away when you use a whirly remover OF A DIFFERENT COLOR; or by making matches next to them (or through them with blasters).
Make the first match at the bottom with the purple blaster. You will see as it blasts thru the whirly things, the numbers will reduce, or whirly things disappear as number gets to zero. Try to make lots of blasters and bombs, and use them together in combos. It is not necessary to get rid of all of the whirly things to win. The whirly things eat all of the gems of their color, so if you have all red whirly things left, make matches with other colors.
Hope this helps. Sorry it took so long. Good luck!
Annie