PDA

View Full Version : Duplicate dragons?

cdreams1980
07-29-15, 03:38 PM
Do you keep duplicates of any dragons? Given the constant lack of space for dragons, are there any that you keep more than one of? And when you are out of space, how do you decide which dragons go?

freshfunin2008
07-29-15, 04:17 PM
I like to keep extra diamond and their hybrids until I have no more room. Then the spare hybrids go first.

Kennedward
07-29-15, 04:19 PM
Nope, I only have 1 copy of each dragon since I have no space as well

Kennedward
07-29-15, 04:38 PM
Do you keep duplicates of any dragons? Given the constant lack of space for dragons, are there any that you keep more than one of? And when you are out of space, how do you decide which dragons go?

Oh, and you should be the one to decide which dragons to display when you run out of space, like for me, I like Diamonds so I have 15 Diamond habitats for them.

Don't listen to what others say or do, just do what you think is nice, cause when you don't have space, it also means you can no longer breed or mine for new dragons

BiteMe111
07-29-15, 04:40 PM
I like to keep extra diamond and their hybrids until I have no more room. Then the spare hybrids go first.

That's exactly what I was going to answer. Duplicate commons get sold off the nest, with rares and super rares it depends on whether I need the stones I can get from them and how long I'd have to evolve them for.

For now, I'm keeping duplicate Diamonds (I'm one of these insanely lucky persons who has bred a Diamond 3 times already, the last 2 as a fail, trying for something else), since they earn good money even at a low level. But once I start hurting for room, they will go.

roguebee
07-29-15, 04:44 PM
That's exactly what I was going to answer. Duplicate commons get sold off the nest, with rares and super rares it depends on whether I need the stones I can get from them and how long I'd have to evolve them for.

Same philosophy here... However, I do keep a duplicate baby Fire 1 to send on quests so that the other Fire can be available if I want to use him to breed.

Kennedward
07-29-15, 04:48 PM
It seems we all agree we should keep the diamonds :D

cdreams1980
07-29-15, 07:45 PM
Thanks everyone. It's a shame there isn't enough room to have one of each.

belarica
07-29-15, 09:09 PM
Thanks everyone. It's a shame there isn't enough room to have one of each.

Some are not worth even having one of. Looking at you, Athletic dragon.

bakerystoe
07-29-15, 11:33 PM
If you all have a diamond habitats prob maybe TL should up the limits of it

Annica5
07-30-15, 01:23 AM
Some are not worth even having one of. Looking at you, Athletic dragon.

Hahaha, that goes for Trickster too.

Kennedward
07-30-15, 12:58 PM
Yea, some are quite.... ugly.... lol And after seeing the most fav and least fav thread, there are quite a few that I would trade if I need the space, which should be soon because more new dragons will come when the update is here tomorrow

krystynam
07-30-15, 01:09 PM
Right now I do have several duplicates and my island is full with not even room to move any habitats. Clearing land takes forever!! Ugh!
There's a couple reasons I keep some duplicates:
- for trading for gems
- to get more coins I will keep something that earns a good amount of coins
- Diamond dragons, like others have said plus their coin earnings are high

Some I will sell immediately out of the egg, some that have the same colours as others I will sell off the one I least like.

I'm still new enough that coins are important and so is trading for gems. Once these don't matter most dragons will be singles unless I really like them.

belarica
07-30-15, 02:29 PM
Yea, some are quite.... ugly.... lol And after seeing the most fav and least fav thread, there are quite a few that I would trade if I need the space, which should be soon because more new dragons will come when the update is here tomorrow

Haha are you shipping your athletics, tricksters and March mayhems out?? Im sending my March mayhem to the grinder as soon as I need the spot in the habitat:D

Kennedward
07-30-15, 04:32 PM
Yup, exactly those, plus Firestorm, Mist, Coral, they are really easy to breed, many times they result as fails