PDA

View Full Version : What is your favourite dragon? Least favourite?

krystynam
07-29-15, 12:55 PM
Just looking to chat!
Out of the dragons you have.......
What's your favourite dragon(s)? Is there any one you don't like? Personal preference is all I'm asking :)

So far my least favourite Coral. I really don't like how it looks as a Baby, Adult or Epic. I don't know why, I just don't like the shape as a baby (same with gemstone) and as it grows, I just find it kinda blehhhh.

My favourite(s) - Fairy/Sunblaze (same bodies different wings) are very elegant, captivating and gentle looking. Luck as a baby, juvenile and adult. Pansy as an Epic.

How bout you?

belarica
07-29-15, 03:15 PM
I hate March mayhem. I hate basketball, this dragon is wearing clothes and shoes.. Just ugh.

BiteMe111
07-29-15, 03:51 PM
Visually, I hate the ones that look like they're too fat to fly: big plump bodies and tiny wings, like Planet or Bubble Gum. I'm also not very big on the ones that walk on their wings rather than fly.

I love... well, first of all the ones that win in the arena, but there have been dragons I've wanted and bred for mostly for their look (Lacewing, Aether, Divine).

Kennedward
07-29-15, 04:20 PM
My most fav has to be all the Diamond dragons, and least fav would be those common, easy to breed dragons like Firestorm, Mist, Coral, etc.

glenngenius
07-29-15, 07:20 PM
Honestly, one of my favorites is Saturn dragon. I really like its design. It's so cute! :) And also all the baby forms of the Zodiac dragons! They're adorable! In fact, I have all of the 12 in baby form (except Astromancer). :)

Least favorite would have to be Turquoise. There's something wrong with the design including the evolved one. I don't like it. >_<

owa411
07-29-15, 07:30 PM
Ok, the least one would be Clown dragon: he's just ugly beyond words...
My favorite one(s) are definitely Angel/Dark Angel: love the fact that they both have halo's over their heads ;)

PinkBubbles75
07-29-15, 08:43 PM
I don't like the designs of the dragons based off of the magic dragon. I also don't like the cactus dragon & the dragons based on the celestial dragon. I think it's the wings mostly- especially how they look when flying in the adult/epic form. It creeps me out for some reason. I don't know which one to pick as my favorite. I like a lot of them. For example I like the fairy dragon & and it's variations, they're adorable. Whenever I hatch the Siamese cat dragon, that'll also be a favorite.

bakerystoe
07-29-15, 08:56 PM
I love the colorful ones such as Tie Die, Lollipop.. I hate the based of the Cactus or Moon dragon on lvl 7 They look so Ugly! also my favorite based on divine

Paleon
07-29-15, 10:00 PM
I love the Saturn and Archangel dragons. Siamese, Rainbow Sentinel, Kitsune and Night Elf are favorites too.

My least favorites include the T-Rex, Royal, Dino, Magic-Based Dragons... and the Prism Dragon. Probably in the minority there, but it has such an, er, odd face and a big head as a baby. And at epic there's just something odd about it. It seems...static, unappealing to me. Probably the only Diamond hybrid I won't be trying for. The Sunrise dragon looks pretty weird at epic too.

zaccy678
07-30-15, 01:26 AM
I like most of the gem dragons. Dark Crystal is pretty cool :)

I dislike Coral - takes forever, and got that stupid thing on her head ;)

And although I like Scarecrow, he is very unfortunate looking as an Epic ;) ;) ;)

Sandybellee
07-30-15, 03:04 AM
I'm sure I don't even know most of the dragons that exist in the game yet (and only have a few so far) but my absolute favorite of the ones I've seen is the new Siamese. I'm a cat lover and it's so pretty with those wings.

Of the ones I have my favorites are Fireflower and Firefly. The Amphora is also pretty cool. My least favorite of the ones I have is the Clown.

Edit: Oh yes, I forgot Starry Night! I wish it was still available. I love the idea of basing it on Van Gogh's painting! I'm also an art lover and would love to have that one. I wish they would do a whole series of art dragons.

belarica
07-30-15, 08:17 AM
I'm sure I don't even know most of the dragons that exist in the game yet (and only have a few so far) but my absolute favorite of the ones I've seen is the new Siamese. I'm a cat lover and it's so pretty with those wings.

Of the ones I have my favorites are Fireflower and Firefly. The Amphora is also pretty cool. My least favorite of the ones I have is the Clown.

Edit: Oh yes, I forgot Starry Night! I wish it was still available. I love the idea of basing it on Van Gogh's painting! I'm also an art lover and would love to have that one. I wish they would do a whole series of art dragons.
My mom and my husband both have clown and they hate him. Hello people, send them my way!! I think clown is awesome

amerirish
07-30-15, 08:31 AM
My favorites are ones I don't have; Siamese & Never Ending (determined to get them though!) and Starry Night. I also like some of the silly ones that others think are ugly - Pumpkin, Clown, Ice Cream.

The only dragon that I've ever though of as ugly is Red Lantern, uggh. Was kind of relieved when I didn't manage to breed one after seeing him in the Arena.

mimiamelia
07-30-15, 08:47 AM
Love tiny in its first two stages & teacup in its last two stages, love all fairy-based dragons, & the new Siamese dragon:) Diamon hybrids are favorites as well, especially unicorn, unfortunately I have no luck breeding most of them, lol

I don't think that I dislike any of the dragons...Titan is a little weird in its 3rd stage, but it is pretty cute in its 2nd stage.

inesat
07-30-15, 11:06 AM
My favourite is my Diamond. It just changed the whole game when I got it.
Least favourite: March Mayhem.

Kennedward
07-30-15, 11:08 AM
Love tiny in its first two stages & teacup in its last two stages, love all fairy-based dragons, & the new Siamese dragon:) Diamon hybrids are favorites as well, especially unicorn, unfortunately I have no luck breeding most of them, lol

I don't think that I dislike any of the dragons...Titan is a little weird in its 3rd stage, but it is pretty cute in its 2nd stage.

Oh yea, I hate titan too, it looks strange plus it takes too long to breed and evolve

amerirish
07-30-15, 11:11 AM
Ok, I just faced Hammerhead in the Arena and I have to add him as an ugly dragon! Yikes! :eek:

Kennedward
07-30-15, 11:13 AM
Hammerhead is based upon the shark lol, which already doesnt look so good

belarica
07-30-15, 11:44 AM
My favourite is my Diamond. It just changed the whole game when I got it.
Least favourite: March Mayhem.

Yes! Someone else realizes how awful that march mayhem dragon is.

krystynam
07-30-15, 12:57 PM
I hate March mayhem. I hate basketball, this dragon is wearing clothes and shoes.. Just ugh.

I know eh? I had one but traded it.

Ok, the least one would be Clown dragon: he's just ugly beyond words...
My favorite one(s) are definitely Angel/Dark Angel: love the fact that they both have halo's over their heads ;)

I just faced the Dark Angel in the arena, definitely a new favourite!!

I have Firefly too, it's pretty cute, I also have the clown.. I don't mind it but it's not one I "like" but also not one I'd trade/sell.

Yes! Someone else realizes how awful that march mayhem dragon is.

Oh yes, you are not alone!

Kennedward
07-30-15, 01:06 PM
After going back and checking my habitats, I find the Sphinx dragon looks pretty cool at Epic

jim23cash
07-30-15, 02:15 PM
I also hate March Mayhem, and all of the "soccer" Dragons. I am terrified of clowns, so mine stays in stables. I don't care for the Dino type, or any of the Stone type, so they all stay in stables with clown. (Maybe the Dino's will eat clown!)
There have been so many beautiful ones recently, it's hard to choose 1 or 2!
I really, really like Scarab. Also Bliss, Neon(!), Mask, Torchlight, Hera, lighthouse, Basilisk, tree frog. Venetian is odd, but lovely. I like the Divine, and ones shaped like that, it's so different than other shapes. Of the Diamonds, I think Gold is magnificent. I just got Black Diamond recently, and while it's not conventionally "pretty", I like its Goth look. I like all of the Treasure types. I love Saturn! :D I like Starry Night, and the Space event Dragons, like Shooting Star. I'm really fond of the Red Queen. Oh, and I really like the Red Lantern! I think he looks like a Genie! I know there are so many more I love, but I can't think of any more right now.
I was thinking the other day how cool it would be if I could display all of my faves together in one area. Make a pretty little display area. Unfortunately, I don't have any room to decorate, or empty spots in habitats to move them around.
Maybe someday! :D Annie

MaribouMay
07-30-15, 03:37 PM
My favorite, without contest, is Bliss. I love all the dragons of that body style including Chariot which I am really looking forward to winning. Other favorites: Butterfly, Neon, Firefly, Owl, Jade, Radioactive, Scarab, Tsunami, Clockwork, Moonlight, Cameleon, Starry Night, Saturn, Divine, Obsidian, Lacewing.

My least favorites: Atlantis, Fruitful, Tarot, Mad Scientist, Hypnotic, Luck, March Mayhem, Armor, Illusion, Island, Marble, Laserlight, Trickster, Wizard, Magic, Genie.

Mythdefied
07-30-15, 03:45 PM
Athletic is horrid. I really love the Jade.

bexrexbex
07-31-15, 11:37 AM
I like so many! Night Elf, Mask, Kitsune, Naga and Mistmoth are some of my favorites. Most dragons based on the Mist or Fairy dragon shape turn out pretty nice looking.

I really dislike the look of the Island Dragon and the Planet Dragon. I also don't like any dragon that appear to be wearing clothes. March Mayhem, Bride, etc. just looks silly to me.

edit to add: any dragon has permanently has its tongue sticking out, like Ice Cream and Fruitful. Not sure if there are others that do that, but it bugs me.

Kennedward
07-31-15, 11:42 AM
I have a new fav, the Puffer dragon actually looks pretty cute as a baby, round face with big blue eyes :D

amerirish
07-31-15, 12:11 PM
I recently bred a Humming Dragon (was a 'fail') and I think that one is a real beauty :)

Kennedward
08-01-15, 07:19 AM
New favs: I like the new Prime dragons, they all look pretty cool, especially with that white halo-like shape above their heads! :cool:

krystynam
08-01-15, 03:24 PM
I recently bred a Humming Dragon (was a 'fail') and I think that one is a real beauty :)

Omg that one is soooo pretty! I'm going to try to breed for it.

Kennedward
08-01-15, 04:20 PM
Got a new least fav, love dragon actually looks quite bad, especially its Epic form is rather fat lol

glenngenius
08-01-15, 05:53 PM
I will add the Puffer dragon to one of my faves! :)

Kennedward
08-01-15, 07:03 PM
I will add the Puffer dragon to one of my faves! :)

Same as me :cool:

amelizowe83
08-06-15, 08:33 AM
I'm not sure why, but I really like the Celestial dragon. I suppose it's because it took me so long to breed one! I also quite like my Starry Night dragon.