PDA

View Full Version : Will they never learn from their mistakes?

Perry9877
07-29-15, 07:17 AM
Land it is always land! Since DS is so similar I will reference that game. I began playing DS not long after it was released and took a sabbatical after just over a year because I was frustrated. Breeding was getting insane (I feel it still is!) and you could not expand fast enough. TL/S8 then made it possible to "mine" for land, but only in DS. I get that it is all about the buck, but do they not realise that they would probably make more money from people buying decor and habitats both special and regular? The only way I could buy the Magnetic habitat is if I sold something like a farm, and that is NOT happening. I have so many cute but wasteful decorations from events and that I purchased in my storage it makes me wish I could do something with them. Please, please, please TL/S8 give us the ability to request components for expansions from our neighbours as we do in DS! Personally I believe it is more of a challenge playing FFS knowing the issue was already dealt with in one of their other games.

Marmalademuffin
07-29-15, 07:30 AM
Well put! I agree the lack of ability to expand is the most frustrating part of this game. I find most of my time is spent trying to decide who to sacrifice next in order to make room for a new animal. With the recent sale on gem habitats, I sold three of my farms, figuring it might be the best move in the long run. Well of course now I can't feed animals and will not be able to participate in some events. Well so now it is just a waiting game that may take some time. I would love to be able to request from neighbors the things we really need.

Land it is always land! Since DS is so similar I will reference that game. I began playing DS not long after it was released and took a sabbatical after just over a year because I was frustrated. Breeding was getting insane (I feel it still is!) and you could not expand fast enough. TL/S8 then made it possible to "mine" for land, but only in DS. I get that it is all about the buck, but do they not realise that they would probably make more money from people buying decor and habitats both special and regular? The only way I could buy the Magnetic habitat is if I sold something like a farm, and that is NOT happening. I have so many cute but wasteful decorations from events and that I purchased in my storage it makes me wish I could do something with them. Please, please, please TL/S8 give us the ability to request components for expansions from our neighbours as we do in DS! Personally I believe it is more of a challenge playing FFS knowing the issue was already dealt with in one of their other games.