PDA

View Full Version : Not able to reach TL servers/games not loading

Fikkie55
07-29-15, 04:34 AM
I am from eastern part of Holland...i play CS BS RS....all games slow down around 20:00 and this can last up to 24:00...used to tip watching tv, impossible now...around 20:30 cant even log in to the games anymore.This has been going on for several weeks now.
And no it is not my internet or wifi connection, everything else works fine, no fair use policy, contacted ISP and they assured me they were not blocking TL servers...so contacted IT professional with experience in this area...plausible explanation : TL is redirecting traffic through their servers to cope with peak traffic in the US at the same time we want to play in the evening....solution: more server capacity.
Need i remind TL/Storm8 that i am a paying customer from time to time and i expect 100% server availability.Right now quests are not completed on time, in BS and RS food is spoilt but the worst of all is the aggravation of not being able to startup or load the games, and if you are able to start up, neighbors get pissed off because the message tab or social tab only says loading....food is removed and new recipes started cooking....coming back 5 min later no data are saved and you can start again. Sometimes up to 3 times....Do you want more examples, i can give them....

For me this will be a reason to stop playing the games alltogether...the aggravation is bad for my blood pressure.
So TL/Storm8...you know what to do, buy more server capacity and dont redirect traffic by slowing down certain IP ranges, or maybe some provider is just *****ing you...my patience is gone and i expect a coherent explanation and a ditto solution. AND YES I KNOW THESE THINGS COST TIME ! But some straightforwardness may be expected.

SparklyOctopus
07-29-15, 11:30 AM
Sorry to hear that! Please write into support@storm8.com and one of our agents will assist you.