PDA

View Full Version : Second chef/wedding cake/water tips

tropica51
07-29-15, 12:50 AM
Hi I'm playing restaurant story 2 on android. I've a few questions regarding the above-mentioned.
1. I've gotten a second chef after I bought the deli station. What is the difference that it will make with another chef? Does it shorten cooking time?
2. Is the wedding cake only avaliable for baking for a limited period of time or will it be permanent? It appears on my game that it has 15 days left.
3. Ever since I completed the wedding cruise, I've not been receiving water tips from the customers. Why is this so?

I would appreciate it very much if you could assist me on the issues. Thanks!

FrozenTurtle
07-29-15, 10:51 AM
Hi there! The chefs in your Restaurant are just added animation for when you're cooking something. They won't cook your food any faster, but it's just to add a little bit of realism. As for the Wedding Cake recipe, it will remain in the game as long as you have already learned it. The option to learn the recipe will be gone at the end of the timer.

We're aware of an issue affecting tips from Customers who ask for water. We're currently investigating the issue and you can follow this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83433-customers-not-leaving-tips-after-being-served-water) for updates.

tropica51
07-29-15, 04:32 PM
Thanks for the reply! Does the timers on all the other recipes meant the same thing, i.e. it only counts down the time for us to learn it?

FrozenTurtle
07-29-15, 05:26 PM
Thanks for the reply! Does the timers on all the other recipes meant the same thing, i.e. it only counts down the time for us to learn it?

The timer will show whether you are learning a new recipe or cooking a recipe you already know. The timer will be different depending on what the recipe is.

tropica51
07-29-15, 06:23 PM
The appetizer plate and steak madeira both have an indication of 4days left. So in this case what does it mean? It will be quite confusing if the game doesn't show a different indication between number of days left before learning the receipe or before the dish is actually removed.

Lenkapon
07-29-15, 06:26 PM
The appetizer plate and steak madeira both have an indication of 4days left. So in this case what does it mean? It will be quite confusing if the game doesn't show a different indication between number of days left before learning the receipe or before the dish is actually removed.
The appetizer plate and steam madeira will be disapear in 4 days.

jandtandn
07-29-15, 06:41 PM

That is the time left to cook and master these dishes before they are no longer available. During events, you will have certain dishes that are available for a limited time and some that are added permanently.

If you are interested in receiving the mastery portrait, use Mastery Soice in the timed recipes and go at your own pace with the non-timed recipes.