PDA

View Full Version : Fortune Teller - Worth it?

dezzzila
07-28-15, 01:32 PM
Hi guys!

I have some gems I want to spend, and trying to decide what to spend them on.
Is the Fortune Teller worth it? Or is the Barracks better? or a second Wizard school? or Ivy's Bakery?
Thanks!

tigarlilyvol
07-28-15, 02:37 PM
When I started my second kingdom, I got the fortune teller then second wizard school, I still do not have barracks, although I did get it on main kingdom. I got them in this order after playing through on main kingdom and learning what is more useful, I was getting close to Sister and needed the options the tent gave.

dng1234
07-28-15, 06:54 PM
If you haven't gotten to Sister, Sister yet then get the tent. There's a fortune to help with the shards/fragments. If your past that then do the second wizard school. Who couldn't use extra energy?

dezzzila
07-29-15, 08:30 AM
What number fortune helps with the Sister Sister quest? I am not there yet, I wonder how far away I am, I'll try to figure that out.

ShibuyaCloth
07-29-15, 12:00 PM
What number fortune helps with the Sister Sister quest? I am not there yet, I wonder how far away I am, I'll try to figure that out.

First page of the hub tells you all the details, it is the glinmer rock fortune (#23) you need.

dng1234
07-29-15, 03:01 PM
First page of the hub tells you all the details, it is the glinmer rock fortune (#23) you need.

Just remember when you do that goal chop the log until it has only one hit left, sell it then chop another. As soon as you do that final chop on a log the fortune is over.

ovadehill
07-29-15, 03:44 PM
The fortune teller tent is worth it. There are a few good ones that you can gain more that the one reward by using the 'quick collect' method. Just make sure there is a monster parked somewhere in your kingdom first��. In saying that the energy from the wizard school is invaluable at times.

jaymieb2
07-30-15, 07:43 PM
With energy trades, the green house, Wali and Pinky, and Rouncy... as well as visiting neighbors, energy isn't a problem. Get the Fortune Teller tent. I stocked up on fruit, and am holding for Suster, Sister (I have the log chopping fortune now). These fortunes are fun and easy quests to break up the extensive and time consuming challenges and quests.