PDA

View Full Version : Animal Update: Magnetic Mouse

matiasabad94
07-28-15, 11:31 AM
New limited creature (expires Aug. 4, 2015). Electric + Dark. 14-hour breeding time.
On sale for 500 gems.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/a/ab/Magnetic_Mouse_Baby.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/160?cb=20150728182919http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/6/62/Magnetic_Mouse_Juvenile.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/160?cb=20150728182920http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/0/03/Magnetic_Mouse_Adult.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/160?cb=20150728182919http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/9/9f/Magnetic_Mouse_Epic.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/160?cb=20150728182919

There's also a new habitat (Magnetic Mesa) that holds both electric and earth creatures. It's on sale for 100 gems only.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/c/ce/Magnetic_Mesa.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/200?cb=20150728182918

oo56
07-28-15, 11:37 AM
Magnetic Mouse

Dark/Electric - 14 hour breeding time

Purchase (Sale) for 500 gems

Limited Time: 7 days - Expires August 4, 2015

oo56
07-28-15, 11:38 AM
I hope I can get this new creature in time! It looks cool!:D

31aug2002
07-28-15, 11:42 AM
I have had no luck the past two events... Electric elk and also limited sale of treebra etc... Hope I get this one...
Bummer... I just tried for tree bra one last time an hour ago... So will have to wait till morning to have my first try....

Animenia
07-28-15, 11:42 AM
I'm disappointed this update - dear S8 are you going to celebrate the first birthday of FFS finally? :)
But to be honest - I like this Mouse :) Maybe I will have more luck than with Treebra...

ogreve
07-28-15, 11:52 AM
Hmmm, I had really hoped for some special birthday thing...

The mouse looks kinda... well, ya know, "shocking" and funky. :P
I'll probably have some tries for it, but my track record on limited time breeding is terrible and almost always results in failure, and.... electric-dark gives the longest breeding times, and fails, of all combinations.... (well, ultra rares excluded of course, but then, that would never be a fail).

I like the new habitat too, I may buy one!

I'll post my results here, but I can already predict that it will be Koala Cadabra galore..... Maybe I can do some 4-element breeding and/or maybe I'll force-create long gaps between breeding and hatching, so I can hatch the last two animals I have in storage. If I get too many consecutive Koala Cadabras, I may combine it with a different agenda of mine, being attempts at the Golden Retriever. Apart from the new mouse there are also other fails I still need from that combination....

Results so far:
1) Skyger (15) + Lightning Leopard (15): Koala Cadabra. [Bad fail]
2) Bansheep (10) + Elephantom (10): Koala Cadabra. [Bad fail]
3) Gold Lion (10) + Terrorier (10): Firefox. [Bad fail]
4) Gold Lion (11) + Terrorier (11): Fennec Shox! [Good fail: new animal!]
5) Gold Lion (11) + Terrorier (11): 17 hours: Koala Cadabra or Ladypug [Bad fail]

Already after two straight electric-dark tries I got annoyed by the 17 hours fails. I decided to switch to my own agenda again, which is breeding for the ultra rares and combining it with this limited breeding. Should I get the mouse, great, and should I not then at least I'll have had some stabs at the ultra rares. Over the past few months I've rarely been able to breed anything limited and that type of breeding keeps preventing me from going for a Crystal Unicorn or treasure animal most of the time, so I'm calling it a day early and shall have some shots at the Golden Retriever now. Maybe tomorrow's update brings something that I'll have some direct shots at; if not, I'll continue aiming for ultra rares...

Hah! I just put in another attempt, but as the Terrorier and level 10 Gold Lion failed on attempt number 3 I decided to give them an incentive by raising the both of them to level 11 so perhaps they'd try harder. I then put them in the den and got... a 14 hour timer! So far, so good, but normally whenever I get such a "duplicate" timer I end up getting whatever it is I'm NOT aiming for, so I shall not cheer just yet. In this case there are 2 good 14 hour outcomes, being the Magnetic Mouse and the Fennec Shox and one not-so-good one, being the Hot Dog, of which I already have one. I really hope it's the mouse, because that's the limited one, but at the very least it will be an outcome that's an order magnitude "better" than getting a so-manyth Koala Cadabra! :)
UPDATE: It was a Fennec Shox! I had hoped for the Magnetic Mouse of course, but the Fennec Shox is a great fail too as it's a new animal!

31aug2002
07-28-15, 11:58 AM
These back to back events is really playing havoc with hatching... I have five animals languishing in the storage and will soon get the charger too as I am about to complete my 7th battle ground.... Hope I get Mr mousy on my first try... So that I can then hatch my other animals and try breeding the ultras....

cardinalpsy
07-28-15, 11:58 AM
Got it after 4th attempt with lightning leopard and jade Kirin. Breeding time 14 hrs. Good luck everyone.

SummerNightSky
07-28-15, 12:03 PM
Aww, it's so cute, and I love the Epic form. It's funny, I had been wondering if the next animal would be Electric/Dark and then here comes Magnetic Mouse haha.

I've never done any Electric/Dark breeding (was avoiding it because of Koala Cadabra's breeding time being so long) but now I have incentive to go for it.

My Attempts (lv.15 Lightning Leopard x lv.10 Skyger):
1) 17 hours = Koala Cadabra *new*
2) 17 hours = Koala Cadabra
3) 18 hours = Elephantom *new*
4) 18 hours = Elephantom

More Attempts (lv.7 Koala Cadabra x lv.10 Skyger):
5) 17 hours = Koala Cadabra
6) 23 hours = Mardi Claw *new*
7) 14 hours = Magnetic Mouse *new* !!Mouse in the House!!

Switched to Koala Cadabra because I'm using my Lightning Leopard in the Moleten flash tournament.

chippychan
07-28-15, 01:13 PM
The mouse looks cute, and I *really* like the new habitat (I love those colors together!). I'll probably pick it up at that sale price. :)

Good luck to everyone trying for the mouse!

A2TUDE
07-28-15, 01:15 PM
Citrine and Kirin 14hrs

About 11 tries

zaccy678
07-28-15, 01:17 PM
Was hoping for a new Battleground this update :(

placebo16
07-28-15, 02:26 PM
Please don't hate me, but I just got 14 hours on my first try with Unicorn & Koala Cadabra. Best wishes to everyone still trying, & congratulations to all who have bred this new limited edition! I have had such horrible luck with the majority of the limiters, that I can't believe I got this one:rolleyes:

Drachenia
07-28-15, 03:04 PM
I've been using Crystal Unicorn / Elephantom get 2x Koala Cadabra and now 14 hours. I've got Magnetic Mouse, it's so nice. This is the most beautiful dark / electric and no crystal animal. I'd love breeding an electric / dark or nature / earth and so have as a crystal animal :rolleyes:

kokii123
07-28-15, 03:14 PM
I think the new habitat Magnetic Mesa holds electric and earth creatures, not dark.

Hawksmoor
07-28-15, 04:45 PM
Please don't hate me, but I just got 14 hours on my first try with Unicorn & Koala Cadabra. Best wishes to everyone still trying, & congratulations to all who have bred this new limited edition! I have had such horrible luck with the majority of the limiters, that I can't believe I got this one:rolleyes:

Congratulations! Don't feel bad.
And congrats to everyone else who has got it so far as well!

Hawksmoor
07-28-15, 04:53 PM
I think the new habitat Magnetic Mesa holds electric and earth creatures, not dark.

You are correct. The Magnetic Mesa holds Electric/Earth.

Matiasabad, could you please edit the OP? Ty :D

Buttercup0001
07-28-15, 06:06 PM
1st try = 17hr fail

I'm having a hard time breeding anything lately. And it's looks like my bad breeding luck continues. Congrats to those whom have bred the Magnetic Mouse.

oo56
07-28-15, 06:07 PM
Try 1 - Level 10 Lightning Leopard w/ Level 10 Skyger = 17 hrs. (Koala Cadabra):(
Try 2 - Level 10 Elephantom w/ Level 10 Bansheep = 17 hrs. (Koala Cadabra):(
Try 3 - Level 10 Lightning Leopard w/ Level 10 Skyger = 17 hrs. (Koala Cadabra):(
Try 4 - Level 10 Mardi Claw w/ Level 10 Bansheep = 17 hrs. (Koala Cadabra):(
Try 5 - Level 10 Elephantom w/ Level 10 Skyger = 18 hrs. (Elephantom):( *At least this isn't another Koala Cadabra*
Try 6 - Level 10 Lightning Leopard w/ Level 10 Skyger = 17 hrs. (Koala Cadabra):(
Try 7 - Level 10 Beever w/ Level 10 Bansheep = 18 hrs. (Elephantom):(
Try 8 - Level 10 Lightning Leopard w/ Level 10 Skyger = 17 hrs. (Koala Cadabra):(
Try 9 - Level 10 Lightning Leopard w/ Level 10 Koala Cadbra = 18 hrs. (Bansheep):(
Try 10 - Level 10 Lightning Leopard w/ Level 10 Skyger = 17 hrs. (Koala Cadabra):(

Oh well! No Magnetic Mouse for me!:eek::(

31aug2002
07-28-15, 07:21 PM
My first try Skyger(15)+ lightening leopard(15) = 17 hrs.. Koala cadabra ( don't have it ... So a good fail.)... But I hope I get only one of these.

RowanaFarrin
07-28-15, 07:23 PM
Awww, this one is cute! I hope I'm able to breed it before time is up! At least I don't have any electric/dark animals yet so I'll probably get something neat. The new habitat is pretty cool too, though sadly I lack the gams for it right now. First try was 18 hours so Bansheep or Elephantom it looks like!

Good luck everyone!

Update: First try was Bansheep! :) Second try is 17 hours so Koala, but at least I don't have one yet!

domer1991
07-28-15, 08:21 PM
Got a 14 hour breeding time in the first try , believe it or not! Skyger and Lightning Leopard...

matiasabad94
07-28-15, 08:54 PM
You are correct. The Magnetic Mesa holds Electric/Earth.

Matiasabad, could you please edit the OP? Ty :D

Oops! Got carried away with the Electric/Dark tag of the Magnetic Mouse. I've updated the OP.

rjazz
07-28-15, 09:03 PM
2 17 hour fails so far.. Love the new habitat.

jbb4ever
07-28-15, 09:16 PM
Just got 14 hour timer with punk skunk and lightning leopard! I am in total shock because I rarely get the animals on my first try! I am on level 40 and I still don't have a unicorn or any of the other crystal animals. Fingers crossed!!

luna2cute
07-28-15, 11:17 PM
Just got a 23 hour fail. What's that??

vulpesvulpes1
07-28-15, 11:38 PM
Mardi Claw or Zapra

tennysonrobin
07-29-15, 02:15 AM
Im having my thorilla in the nest 😩 too bad. We have 4 14h timers in a row: dripmunk, hot dog, mercat and now this. With dark/lightning combo im also happy with a 23h fail... But koalas just LOVE my forest for some reasons. Cant remember how many of them i have brutally deported😭😭

Allixiandra
07-29-15, 05:21 AM
Hmmmmm....no Electric Elk...no Treebra...maybe I will get a Magnetic Mouse?! ;)

Here are my attempts:

1) Skyger (15) + Lightning Leopard (15): Koala Cadabra. [Bad fail] (thank you ogreve I I could use copy + paste ^^)
2) Koala Cadabra (12) + Skyger (15): Bansheep [Lucky fail]

Sandybellee
07-29-15, 07:19 AM
I chose a dark-fire-electric-nature combo. Results:

1) Koala Cadabra
2) Fire Glider
3) Koala Cadabra

Edit: I just realized that the only electric/dark animal I have is the Koala. So this may call for some straight up 2-element breeding. But I want to keep trying for unicorn too... Tough decisions...

Edit 2:
Change of combo: Charger-Terrorier:

4) Skyger

Charger-Fladingo:

5) CRYSTAL UNICORN!!!!!!

I'm shaking! I had the feeling I should speed through a couple of tries and change the combo. Couldn't get to sleep so finally decided to do it although I don't usually speed breed. Guess if I'm gonna get any sleep now! Ha ha! So excited!

Edit 3: My head is still spinning from yesterday, but l'm trying to gather my thoughts. :D So, more attempts at the mouse using the lucky combo Charger and Fladingo:

6) Beever
7) Koala
8) Skyger
9) Koala
10) Skyger
11) 17 h so most likely another Koala

Bye bye little mouse! I won't be seeing you in my forest but breeding for you sure was lucky for me in any case. :)

55lee55
07-29-15, 11:21 AM
So far I have four 17 hr. fails and a 23 hr. fail that turned out to be a Mardi Claw which I don't need.

Going to keep trying. I like this mouse.

jbb4ever
07-29-15, 11:45 AM
It is the magnetic mouse!! Yay!!!

sweetypies97
07-29-15, 01:36 PM
phone attempts:

koala Cadabra
mardi claw
bansheep
bansheep
koala cadabra
koala Cadabra

iPad attempts:

koala cadabra
koala cadabra
koala Cadabra
zapra
koala Cadabra
koala Cadabra
bansheep
elephantom

kuppikahvia
07-29-15, 03:01 PM
Try 1 - Level 10 Lightning Leopard w/ Level 10 Skyger = 17 hrs. (Koala Cadabra):(
Try 2 - Level 10 Elephantom w/ Level 10 Bansheep = 17 hrs. (Koala Cadabra):(

Same here, twice 17 hrs (not that I'm surprised either...)
Good luck everybody!

HappyHeartBakery
07-29-15, 04:20 PM
Attempt 1 - Lightning Leopard & Skygar = 17 hr Koala (didn't have yet, so ok fail)

Attempt 2 - Fladingo & Eagle Beagle (thought I'd try the electric/nature & dark/fire combo) = 16 hr timer...we'll see. Odds are its something I already have tho. ICK. it's a Thruder hawk

Attempt 3 - gold lion & Peamoth. 11 hr timer. Should be a fire glider (which I already have) fail

Attempt 4 - Lightning Leopard & Skygar = 18 hour timer. Either Bansheep or Elephantom. Decent fail as I don't have either of these yet. An Elephantom.

Attempt - Charger & Flandingo = 14 hour timer...we'll see. Fingers crossed

ninasidstorm8
07-29-15, 04:32 PM
I thought I had it as I got a 14 hour timer. However, when I look in my Breeding Den, apparently I selected a Rampage rather than a Zapra to pair with my Crystal Unicorn. So I guess it's a Volcamel. What a waste of 14 hours of Breeding Den.

rjazz
07-29-15, 04:34 PM
Four 17 hour fail so far.......................

elliejean
07-29-15, 05:04 PM
Hello fellow FS players...
I think I got the mouse on my iPhone and iPad with my second try:D. 1st try on my iPhone was a bansheep and on my iPad was a zapra (I now have 3 of them).

RocioBM
07-29-15, 05:38 PM
Guys, can you share your successful combinations please

Buttercup0001
07-29-15, 10:02 PM
1st try = 17hr fail

I'm having a hard time breeding anything lately. And it's looks like my bad breeding luck continues. Congrats to those whom have bred the Magnetic Mouse.

2nd try = 23hr fail....seems like my bad luck in breeding continues. The animals I used were my Pluma named Bolt and my Rumblebee named Volt.

Animenia
07-30-15, 01:29 AM
Wow I've got it :) Third try. My results:
1. Unicorn x Pluma - Koala 17h
2. Unicorn x Rumblebee - Bansheep 18h
3. Unicorn x Mardi Claw - Magnetic Mouse 14h !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I generally don't have luck with limited animals. I play since December and have only: Great Danebow, Chockolate Rabbit, Mamaroo (I've got it when it released again) and now Magnetic Mouse.
I have only one full trio - luckily it's Valentine Trio :) Of the others Trios I have only - Poodle, Lemurcury and Tubacan. But at least my Tubacan gave me two Unicorns (with Hedgehog and Craguar) :)

Good luck everybody!

elliejean
07-30-15, 01:31 AM
On my iPad I used elephantom and mardi claw; on my iPhone I used elephantom and bansheep. I hope this helps!!!:)

kuppikahvia
07-30-15, 02:13 AM
Make it three 17 hr fails in a row... (and I'm missing both supers too in this combination, so any 23hr count would be more than welcome, but no, only Koalas...)

babs3449
07-30-15, 05:50 AM
Used elephantom and koala kadabra and got 14 hours. Second try. First try with lightning leopard and skyger I got a 23 hour which is still hatching. Red egg, guess it is a mardi claw! This is the first time I have been able to get a limited time animal!

55lee55
07-30-15, 06:49 AM
Used elephantom and koala kadabra and got 14 hours. Second try. First try with lightning leopard and skyger I got a 23 hour which is still hatching. Red egg, guess it is a mardi claw! This is the first time I have been able to get a limited time animal!

Yes, you have a Mardi Claw. Congratulations!

31aug2002
07-30-15, 07:43 AM
I have had two 17hr fails.... I think for me it's going to be disappointment in this event too...no spruce moose so No electric elk, no treebra... And now this :(:(:(

zaccy678
07-30-15, 10:20 AM
Make it three 17 hr fails in a row... (and I'm missing both supers too in this combination, so any 23hr count would be more than welcome, but no, only Koalas...)

Same here... Getting painfully borrrrinngggg.....

HappyHeartBakery
07-30-15, 10:20 AM
Attempt 1 - Lightning Leopard & Skygar = 17 hr Koala (didn't have yet, so ok fail)
Attempt 2 - Fladingo & Eagle Beagle (thought I'd try the electric/nature & dark/fire combo) = 16 hr timer...we'll see. Odds are its something I already have tho

UGH - Attempt 2 ends up being a thunder hawk:(

tezzy37
07-30-15, 10:21 AM
I decided to go after two birds with one stone, so I was using gold lion and terrorier. Still no golden retriever, but I got the cute little mouse after several koala Cadabra fails.

55lee55
07-30-15, 12:37 PM
This is not fun anymore.

I am on my second 23 hr. fail and nine 17 hr. fails. Seems like it should be easier to get a 14 hr. animal.

31aug2002
07-30-15, 02:14 PM
Arrrrgghhh... Another 17 hr fail... Ian hating this....

sweetdeda
07-30-15, 02:58 PM
Finally got it, after many koala fails. Good luck all still breeding and congrats all the have the magnetic mouse.

RocioBM
07-30-15, 03:15 PM
Rumblebee x Pluma = pretty mouse :)

ogreve
07-30-15, 04:28 PM
1) Skyger (15) + Lightning Leopard (15): Koala Cadabra. [Bad fail] (thank you ogreve I I could use copy + paste ^^)

:) :) :)
You're most welcome! I'm glad you like the "results format". Bummer that you too got the same Koala fail. ;)
After two Koala fails I switched to using one of my Gold Lions together with the Terrorier so I can also aim for a Golden Retriever and some other animals I still need; earlier today I got a 14 hour timer which could have been the Magnetic Mouse, a Hot Dog or a Fennec Shox.
It turned out to be that last mentioned one, but I'm well happy with it as that's a new animal for me.
It also means that I'm already certain I want to buy the special habitat tomorrow, as soon as the space of land clears up (otherwise I'll temporarily sell my evolution flower, as I currently have Rune Prunes planted on my farms in case they're needed for tomorrow's update).

Good luck to all! Tomorrow this time I should be in Gambia for two weeks, so I'm not at all sure that I'll have internet access there. :P
Olafo

kristen6207
07-30-15, 04:43 PM
Got it my first try with regular/starter lighting n dark. Wish it was that easy for all of them. LoL

Buttercup0001
07-30-15, 04:54 PM
2nd try = 23hr fail....seems like my bad luck in breeding continues. The animals I used were my Pluma named Bolt and my Rumblebee named Volt.

23hr fail turned out to be a Mardi Claw which I don't have so it's a good fail, though I'd rather have the Magnetic Mouse, which IMO is rather gorgeous.

3rd try breeding it using Bolt (Pluma) & Volt (Rumblebee), gotta love those names, resulted in ughhhh 17hr fail...why is it that I can't breed limited animals...I cant remember when I was successful.

zaccy678
07-30-15, 06:49 PM
3rd try breeding it using Bolt (Pluma) & Volt (Rumblebee), gotta love those names.

Lol, sometimes the names are just wrong but other times they are too right!!

I'll never be able to split up my 2 Beevers. I have a 'single mom' called Misty, and her baby, Bubble!!
How could I ever take Bubble away from Misty lolololol!!

I'm stuck with them forever!!

Sandybellee
07-30-15, 07:24 PM
Quoting my own post but I'm just so happy and excited! I just bred Crystal Unicorn!!!! I don't even care about the mouse now. :)

I chose a dark-fire-electric-nature combo. Results:

1) Koala Cadabra
2) Fire Glider
3) Koala Cadabra

Edit 2:
Change of combo: Charger-Terrorier:
4) Skyger
Charger-Fladingo:
5) CRYSTAL UNICORN!!!!!!

I'm shaking! I had the feeling I should speed through a couple of tries and change the combo. Couldn't get to sleep so finally decided to do it although I don't usually speed breed. Guess if I'm gonna get any sleep now! Ha ha! So excited!

Edit: I just realized that the only electric/dark animal I have is the Koala. So this may call for some straight up 2-element breeding. But I want to keep trying for unicorn too... Tough decisions...

RowanaFarrin
07-30-15, 08:19 PM
Many congrats on the unicorn, Sandy!

My third try for the mouse gave me a 23 hour timer: Mardi Claw or Zapra it looks like. Neither of which I have so that's great! :D So far I haven't gotten an animal I don't have yet, even if I haven't gotten the mouse. Pity all the timers are so long though. It means I only really get one try a day between sleeping and working. xD Good luck to everyone still trying!

Buttercup0001
07-30-15, 09:12 PM

I'll never be able to split up my 2 Beevers. I have a 'single mom' called Misty, and her baby, Bubble!!

lol @ single mum (Aussie spelling) and nooooo never take Bubbles away from her mummy...put the two names together and you get MistyBubbles lol. I love some of the names that my animals have...the only one I have changed is my Present Peasant, cant remember what it was named but I changed it to Blaze.

Sandybellee
07-31-15, 02:07 AM
Many congrats on the unicorn, Sandy!

My third try for the mouse gave me a 23 hour timer: Mardi Claw or Zapra it looks like. Neither of which I have so that's great! :D So far I haven't gotten an animal I don't have yet, even if I haven't gotten the mouse. Pity all the timers are so long though. It means I only really get one try a day between sleeping and working. xD Good luck to everyone still trying!

Thank you, Rowana! I'm glad you're getting a new animal even though it's not the mouse. Good luck with the mouse hunt!

zaccy678
07-31-15, 04:37 AM
lol @ single mum (Aussie spelling) and nooooo never take Bubbles away from her mummy...put the two names together and you get MistyBubbles lol. I love some of the names that my animals have...the only one I have changed is my Present Peasant, cant remember what it was named but I changed it to Blaze.

Lol, I'm an Aussie too, but with a name like Misty, and being a beever and all, I see her as American. ;) ;) ;)

Back to the topic, I've now had 4x 17hours in a row... I mean I like koalas, but come on now TL, some variety please!?!?!

Sandybellee
07-31-15, 04:45 AM

That's just too cute! Lol :D My favorites are my two Lullabisons living in the musical habitat. I was going to change their names but just couldn't when I saw them together: they are Dolly and Ringo!

LonePudding
07-31-15, 07:28 AM
I got this while trying for a unicorn with Aurora Pegasus x Fire Glider! First new breed in forever! :D

31aug2002
07-31-15, 09:24 AM
Wow wow wow
After 3 17hr fails finally a 14 hr breeding with koala cadabra lvl4+Skyger lvl15.... 1 just hope it is the magnetic mouse.

SummerNightSky
07-31-15, 09:37 AM
Wow wow wow
After 3 17hr fails finally a 14 hr breeding with koala cadabra lvl4+Skyger lvl15.... 1 just hope it is the magnetic mouse.
It is a Magnetic Mouse, congratulations :)
The only outcomes for that pairing are: Koala Cadabra (17 hrs), Bansheep (18 hrs), Elephantom (18 hrs), Magnetic Mouse (14 hrs), Mardi Claw (23 hrs), and Zapra (23 hrs).

RowanaFarrin
07-31-15, 05:14 PM
My 23 hour timer was Zapra! Awesome! Next try looks another Koala, not too surprising and my first repeat. I still have time to try a few more times though!

Buttercup0001
07-31-15, 08:32 PM
Add another 2 17hrs fails.....:( this is torture :S

rjazz
07-31-15, 08:42 PM
I think I'm on 6th or 7th 17 hour fails-have to wait a bit longer to try again.

SummerNightSky
08-01-15, 08:44 AM
My Attempts (lv.15 Lightning Leopard x lv.10 Skyger):
1) 17 hours = Koala Cadabra *new*
2) 17 hours = Koala Cadabra
3) 18 hours = Elephantom *new*
4) 18 hours = Elephantom

More Attempts (lv.7 Koala Cadabra x lv.10 Skyger):
5) 17 hours = Koala Cadabra
6) 23 hours = Mardi Claw or Zapra *new*

Switched to Koala Cadabra because I'm using my Lightning Leopard in the Moleten flash tournament.
Haven't had any luck breeding a Magnetic Mouse thus far, but I can't be upset by that. I've gotten three animals I don't have yet, and I'm in love with my baby Elephantom. He's so adorable that I just want to hug him and squee <3

Looks like I'll have enough time for three more attempts. *crosses fingers* Best of luck to everyone still hunting for the mouse :)

55lee55
08-01-15, 01:58 PM
I am beginning to hate this sparky little rodent. I am on my third 23 hr. fail with more than ten 17 hr. fails.

Sadness, pure sadness.

Hawksmoor
08-01-15, 02:50 PM
I am beginning to hate this sparky little rodent. I am on my third 23 hr. fail with more than ten 17 hr. fails.

Sadness, pure sadness.

Aww, I'm sorry lee. Isn't it brutal that this one is 14 hrs and the 23 hr ones are fails?

55lee55
08-01-15, 02:58 PM
Aww, I'm sorry lee. Isn't it brutal that this one is 14 hrs and the 23 hr ones are fails?

Yes it is. And I don't need any of the fails. Just the small mouse. Sad.

sweethutch
08-01-15, 04:09 PM
Yay! I FINALLY bred this little sucker! My lucky combo is lightening leopard and bansheep! I NEVER get lucky in breeding these limited animals! I'm super excited because I really wanted this one too! Good luck to all still trying!

zaccy678
08-01-15, 04:13 PM
6th straight Koala :( :( :(

RowanaFarrin
08-01-15, 04:58 PM
Yay! I FINALLY bred this little sucker! My lucky combo is lightening leopard and bansheep! I NEVER get lucky in breeding these limited animals! I'm super excited because I really wanted this one too! Good luck to all still trying!

Awesome! Congrats!

I just breed two more koalas in a row. XD Hopefully tomorrow will be my lucky day! At least I get Scarabs no matter what I get!

kuppikahvia
08-01-15, 11:26 PM
Wow I got lucky this time around, too, and my M-Mouse is already running around in my forest :)
I won't finish the tournament though, that's for sure.

matiasabad94
08-02-15, 12:49 AM
Finally got this one. Used Lightning Leopard + Skyger.

SummerNightSky
08-02-15, 07:52 AM
Just got a 14 hour timer with my level 10 Skyger and level 7 Koala Cadabra :D And my 23 hour timer turned out to be a Mardi Claw :D (I'd have been happy with Zapra too, but I love the Mardi Claw's design).

Wishing everyone still hunting for this mouse the best of luck!

Buttercup0001
08-02-15, 03:24 PM
Im pleased to announce, after many fails, that the pairing of my Rumblebee and Bansheep will be the proud parents to a Magnetic Mouse...YAYYYYYY :D

ogreve
08-02-15, 03:55 PM
Hi guys,
Short note due to the bad internet connection here in Africa.
I'm really, really, really glad that after two Koala fails I already decided to stick by my own agenda of Gold Lion + Terrorier breeding as... I JUST BRED THE GOLDEN RETRIEVER!!!!! \o/
Wow! My first ultra rare!!
It's just like Sandybellee's Unicorn! This is *SO* great! I'm really happy with this outcome!
I did also get two 14 hour fails but they are the Fennec Shox and a Hot Dog. The former is a new animal so that one is good!
When the Golden Retriever is bred, I'll try a straight dark-electric combo.
Cheers,
Olafo

matiasabad94
08-02-15, 04:06 PM
Hi guys,
I'm really, really, really glad that after two Koala fails I already decided to stick by my own agenda of Gold Lion + Terrorier breeding as... I JUST BRED THE GOLDEN RETRIEVER!!!!! \o/
It's just like Sandybellee's Unicorn! This is *SO* great! I'm really happy with this outcome!
I did also get two 14 hour fails but they are the Fennec Shox and a Hot Dog. The former is a new animal so that one is good!
Cheers,
Olafo

Now this is a fail I'd like to get once in a while :P I do play it safe most of the time, though (for example, I exclusively used Lightning Leopard + Skyger to try for the mouse). I guess I'll have to take a risk!

ninasidstorm8
08-02-15, 04:10 PM
Hi guys,
Cheers,
Olafo

Congratulations and enjoy your nice trip.

ogreve
08-02-15, 04:11 PM
Definitely!
Previous I had tried many times for the Retriever, all to no avail. Lately I've been giving that combo renewed attention as well as 4 element breeding for going for the limited animals as the straight breeding was wearing me out. Today I finally got rewarded for it! For this mouse after only two straight tries I switched to Golden Retriever attempts hoping to get the mouse as a fail. I did slightly speed a bit to close some gaps and hence this time round managed to put in some 7-9 or so attempts at the GR. :P

Buttercup0001
08-02-15, 04:37 PM
Hi guys,
Cheers,
Olafo

Congratulations Olafo. Its not a Magnetic Mouse but I think its a fantastic fail. Have a great time in Africa.

LonePudding
08-02-15, 05:07 PM
Congrats Olafo!! After getting my magnetic mouse, I resorted to trying once again for my first ultra, I hope it comes soon! Enjoy your holiday! :)

Sandybellee
08-02-15, 11:22 PM
Hi guys,
Cheers,
Olafo

Fantastic news! I am so happy to hear that!! Yay! Huge congratulations, Olafo! I was even feeling a little bad about getting my Unicorn so soon when we both used the same strategy (buying the grand gem grove on sale) and you didn't get an ultra rare yet. It's just the best feeling getting the first one. Enjoy your Golden Retriever and your African holiday! :)

ogreve
08-03-15, 12:11 AM
Quick note: thanks a million, I'm so happy with it!!!
Wow, finally a treasure animal in the bag... Now I really need that unicorn too of course, so I'll do my best to do as much 4-element breeding as possible. :)
To all who didn't get an ultra rare yet: keep trying, I too was thinking I'd never get one and then there it was...
Good luck!
Olafo

Animenia
08-03-15, 12:18 AM
Hi guys,
Cheers,
Olafo

Congratulations!!! :)
Have a nice holiday :)

charmeyone
08-03-15, 01:16 AM
Man how many people have gotten this mouse? Or any of the recent specials. I looked and on the shop the top 5 rows I have hatched 1... Yep 1.. And it's not for a lack of endless trying... This game is getting more and more frustrating by the day!

RowanaFarrin
08-03-15, 05:46 AM
After my early luck getting Bansheep and Zapra, now I've gotten nothing but Koalas all weekend, bummer! I have time for one, maybe two more tries before the timer ends. Hope those of us still trying get lucky! At least I get scarabs as a consolation. XD

HappyHeartBakery
08-03-15, 08:19 PM
Hmm... Throwing in some last 4 element attempts.
Got a 14 hr with the Wombattery & Fandingo.
We'll see what it turns out to be?

cocauina
08-04-15, 12:34 AM

Volcamel, Hotdog, Fennec Shox or Magnetic Mouse!

I'm having nothing else but Koala Cadabra's since the first day. Perfect.

chippychan
08-04-15, 04:49 AM
Looks like this little mouse won't be visiting either of my forests since I had my last attempts this morning and did not get the 14 hour timer. Oh well, I did get the habitat while it was on sale for one of my accounts and I'm happy with that. :)

Congrats to the lucky breeders & good luck to everyone still trying!

HappyHeartBakery
08-04-15, 08:25 AM

Never would have thought...it was actually Magnetic Mouse. Makes me feel a little better after barely making 1/2 thru the flash tournament

LonePudding
08-04-15, 12:48 PM
Never would have thought...it was actually Magnetic Mouse. Makes me feel a little better after barely making 1/2 thru the flash tournament

Congrats on your new little mouse! I just bred a new punk skunk and took it as my reward for only getting 4 rounds through the tournament lol XD Good luck on your 4 element breeding!

TokiChunsa
08-04-15, 01:28 PM
Only koalas for me. I tried with gold lion and bansheep, but that just means fire gliders. I hate this unfair distribution. Some ppl have lots of luck in general while others get the dust and the occasional creature once in a blue moon

RowanaFarrin
08-04-15, 07:09 PM
No mouse for me, sadly. Though at least my last try wasn't another Koala! 18 hours, so I'm hoping for Elephantom since I don't have one yet. I got a Bansheep and a Zapra trying for this guy though, so it wasn't all bad!

Congrats to everyone who got a cute mouse! ^_^

ninasidstorm8
08-05-15, 07:01 AM
Goodbye Magnetic Mouse, you are the 6th animal that left the forest that I was not able to breed. I mixed in a couple 4 element tries with a couple tries for the Money Badger at the beginning (with the Mouse being one of the possibilities) but my last 7 tries were straight Electric/Dark attempts that resulted in 8 Koala Cadabras. The only good thing that happened was I got 3 explosives for each one. Odds are that I would have only received 2 for at least one of them.

It doesn't bother me as much to miss one as the first few. Maybe we will get another attempt at it in the future.