PDA

View Full Version : Switched to android.. Games messed up!? Help!

xheatherxx3
07-27-15, 08:09 PM
Hi, I recently went from an iPhone to an android, I switched my game over no problem... Only to notice that on the android version for whatever reason my queen who drops pistachios (I'm sorry I can't recall her name at the moment!) won't come in, yet when I checked my iPhone (at the moment I still have it) she was there.. Checked back on my android, she wasn't there. Also on the android version no tips are dropped, and some of my food isn't showing up on the stoves when it cooks but it's all there on my iPhone.... What's going on? :(

xheatherxx3
07-28-15, 04:40 AM
22176 here is the queen on my apple,

xheatherxx3
07-28-15, 04:46 AM
And here she "is" 2 seconds later on my android... She doesn't appear at all on my new phone..Why??22178 and then last night here is my confetti cake I made on the android... And it didn't show up when it was cooking or on the counters! I'm very frustrated since I can't even use my iPhone except wifi and I would prefer to stick to my actual new phone service and android!!! 22180

xheatherxx3
07-28-15, 05:05 AM
I hope someone from s8 sees this :( does anyone know how to submit a ticket??

kooky panda
07-28-15, 10:35 AM
Try restarting your device to see if that helps. If the problem is still there, please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

++Moving thread to Bugs Forum++

xheatherxx3
07-28-15, 11:53 AM
Tried restarting my phone, uninstalling the app and redownloading it, and even did a hard reset on my andorid ... still all the problems no queen invisible food and no tips.... sent an email to storm 8 and hoping to hear back somewhat soon??

xheatherxx3
07-29-15, 02:18 PM
I still haven't heard anything from S8 after my email and screen shots .. still not working correctly on my android the Queen not coming in my food being invisible game and customers not leaving tips please help