PDA

View Full Version : Cruise Themes: What would you choose next?

goldsilvercoin
07-27-15, 07:23 PM
I thought it would be really interesting to hear what everyone else's ideal dream themed cruise would be! :)

We've already had a tropical, rock n roll, egyptian and wedding events so far.

I'll go first! I would love to see a Camelot theme complete with stone castle wall dividers, colorful banners, round tables, a sword in the stone, dragon and of course the King!

Care to share?

Lenkapon
07-27-15, 08:04 PM
I would love to see the Japansese theme! With Geisha Headresses, Hanging Kimono, Japansese fans and umbrellas! And the reward is Japansese Cake with a Geisha to visit us! :)

ellyse99
07-27-15, 11:31 PM
That would probably be Japanese mochi and not cake, I think.

Would be nice to have a Singaporean-themed one since our 50th National Day is coming soon ;)

killmypatience
07-28-15, 12:25 AM
The Camelot universe is a good idea, with a royal cake which some ingredients could be bring by the King will be nice :)

ellyse99
07-28-15, 12:50 AM
I'm a bit tired of endless cakes, actually. Can't they have a different kind of dish?

killmypatience
07-28-15, 01:00 AM
A drink could be fine instead of a cake, a new drink with gems as a reward, or hammer since Cid nerver bring them to me lol

catfoodie
07-28-15, 06:12 AM
I really like the idea of Japan, would be nice to have a Sakura tree in my restaurant!:> and they could make some special tea for that event as a prize haha
Although I really like Camelot theme too, would be nice to have some castle themed decor!

sarico
07-31-15, 05:10 AM
I would love to see a Parisian theme. It doesn't even have to be a cruise event. Just give me some Paris inspired decor! Lol

mermaidzen
08-01-15, 04:15 PM
I missed the rock and roll one and was looking forward to it. I like the idea of Camelot and Japan.
I would like one that gave us a new stove to make ice cream as a prize think that would be fun.

Main think though is wish they would fill the empty slots and gives us new recipes to stay and not just for a few days getting bit fed up cooking same thing all the time and nearly mastered all the dishes on the first stove so would be nice to have new dishes to stay on them

csmwa
08-04-15, 01:19 AM
I really like the idea of Camelot and Paris. I would like to see a fairytale theme or enchanted forest theme, like rustic tables in oak or fairies. I would love to see also some vintage decoration

Lenkapon
08-04-15, 04:45 AM
That would probably be Japanese mochi and not cake, I think.

There's lots of types of sweets in Japan, not just Mochi.

Lenkapon
08-04-15, 04:54 AM
Wagashi

Cherry Blossom Cake

Also Taiyaki :) so yummy

I also want a new Japansese oven contains the reward food and one more drink

ellyse99
08-04-15, 06:05 AM
There's lots of types of sweets in Japan, not just Mochi.

I totally agree (and I've been to Japan a lot and love the food there) but mochi was the first thing that came to mind when I was thinking something small, bite-sized and sweet.

fantaloonastic
08-04-15, 08:03 PM
I know it's not possible, but I would love a Harry Potter event, like the house elves are all sick/kidnapped and the students need to eat. And you'll get a howler if you don't finish the event :p

i guess a Camelot event will do :p

ellyse99
08-04-15, 09:14 PM
Ooooooh I'd love a Harry Potter event too!