PDA

View Full Version : new player lies!

twospoons
07-26-15, 10:26 PM
Just started a 2nd account on my new device, and the "items unlocked " for level 3 included the candy cane cake, and level 4 had the winter cupcake. Which would be neat, if it were true. But it's not.

[S8] Elsa
07-27-15, 01:27 PM
When an item has a minimum level requirement, this will display first. When the player meets the required level, the item will then show that it's locked by goal. :)

twospoons
07-27-15, 03:46 PM
no, i don't mean in the design tab or recipes, i mean the pop-up that says "Congratulations! You've reached Level x. Items unlocked:" and then has 3 pictures of items you can supposedly buy/bake now. I forgot what I got up to yesterday, but in addition to the examples above, Level 6 or 7 or whatever showed the desserts you can bake on the Motherly Oven, an appliance I didn't see as being available at all on my game (maybe because i'm android? I think i read somewhere a while ago that new iOS players can still access those ovens)

obviously, i know what's going on. but i'm just worried about actual new players will see the pretty pictures and then get confused that they can't find those unlocked recipes anywhere. Can't you switch them out for photos of stuff that has actually unlocked for all players on that level?

but if no one else has ever complained, then i guess i'm worried for nothing.