PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice Please: Mixer/Pizza/Deli

cherrycolafreak
07-26-15, 01:54 PM
So I have to option to buy the mixer or pizza oven or deli station.

I was wondering which one would be best for me when I'm at level 22.

It would be possible for me to get the mixer & pizza oven and the same time but I don't know if I should?

My main concern is making money since I lost out on a lot trying to do the wedding event.

Any help will be much appreciated.

iconoclast02
07-26-15, 02:40 PM
You need the mixer to make pizza dough for all of the recipes except for one.. The mixer also makes marinara sauce, which requires a lot of ingredients, but it's worth it. My advice is to buy both. Buy the pizza oven first and make lots of pizza bread to gain coins, as you can make a new batch every 5 min. If you are not already aware, you can stop any recipe at 59 seconds or less for free, so you can crank out lots of items.. I make lots of fried eggs and redeem them immediately when I need coins.

iconoclast02
07-26-15, 02:43 PM
Also, deli station has lots of interestin recipes, and you need to unlock some of the ingredients. With the deli station, you can also make a couple of high-value recipes quickly, like BLTs and cucumber sandwiches. Some recipes use ingredients that Re harder to get, like onions and salmon. You will want the deli station eventually.

cherrycolafreak
07-26-15, 05:00 PM
My advice is to buy both. Buy the pizza oven first and make lots of pizza bread to gain coins, as you can make a new batch every 5 min. If you are not already aware, you can stop any recipe at 59 seconds or less for free, so you can crank out lots of items.

Thank you for your response!
I think I will get both now,
& save the deli for later (when I can afford it).

And thanks for the tip about the 59 seconds.... I didn't know that!
That should come in handy!!

sinthia820
08-23-15, 08:02 AM
I had the same ? Searched all morning and bam it was at the top... Oh well off to buy a pizza oven.

Rainstorms45
08-25-15, 06:12 PM
Thank you for your response!
I think I will get both now,
& save the deli for later (when I can afford it).

And thanks for the tip about the 59 seconds.... I didn't know that!
That should come in handy!!

I had the same ? Searched all morning and bam it was at the top... Oh well off to buy a pizza oven.

Lol was wondering as well have 40,000 now and was wondering which to get once i get to 60,000.... pizza it is...