PDA

View Full Version : Teen

popcorn1958
07-26-15, 03:25 AM
Can anyone tell me pls once I expand to teen do I get a habitat to go with him ? I'm on my last 3 mil of the ten required and have no space available to put him also does he come in egg form and go into storage ?

Buttercup0001
07-26-15, 03:33 AM
Can anyone tell me pls once I expand to teen do I get a habitat to go with him ? I'm on my last 3 mil of the ten required and have no space available to put him also does he come in egg form and go into storage ?

Yes. Treent comes with the habitat and there is no egg to hatch, just expand, its at level 1. :)

popcorn1958
07-26-15, 03:38 AM
Ok cool thank you for that I was a bit worried that after unlocking him would then have to wait to hatch and or build another habitat he looks awesome in all forms

popcorn1958
07-26-15, 03:42 AM
Saving for that expansion has been such an uphill struggle I thought I feel like I'm never gonna get there and this last 3 seems to be taking forever

Sandybellee
07-26-15, 04:19 AM
Saving for that expansion has been such an uphill struggle I thought I feel like I'm never gonna get there and this last 3 seems to be taking forever

I'm also trying to save for it now. I'm only missing 6 runes but I'm about 8 million coins short... May need to expand somewhere else first. I just invited you to be my neigbor, by the way, hope you don't mind. :)

popcorn1958
07-26-15, 04:31 AM
Hi sandy yes got your invite �� and accepted. I felt like that but treen seems to be such a strong opponent in battles felt it would be worth slogging it out. Haven't been playing the game long so not really sure of the best strategies just hope iv done the right thing : )

Sandybellee
07-26-15, 04:34 AM
Hi sandy yes got your invite �� and accepted. I felt like that but treen seems to be such a strong opponent in battles felt it would be worth slogging it out. Haven't been playing the game long so not really sure of the best strategies just hope iv done the right thing : )

Thanks new neighbor! :) Yes, the Treent seems like a great fighter. That's why I'm also trying to get it as soon as possible. I'm sure seeing your soon to be baby Treent will give me inspiration to keep gathering those coins.