PDA

View Full Version : How many gold tokens do you have?

dnddragons
07-25-15, 06:16 PM
I'm up to a whopping 13. Just curious if this is on the low, high or average scale. :confused::(:confused:

mikado86
07-25-15, 07:31 PM
24 troll tokens

capped at 27 at the end of the event

trailbean
07-25-15, 07:33 PM
Let me guess -- both of you are on iOS?

I have all of 2.

mikado86
07-25-15, 07:35 PM

I have all of 2.

I am, the quest animals are an easy way to get at least 50 shield, 15 sword 15 staff daily, beside that its all about how lucky you are with your crop animals, I personally plant cocoa and wait for direboars

07-25-15, 10:34 PM
19 golden tokens

tweeps
07-26-15, 04:23 AM

I don't bother planting crops unless I need strawberries and glimmer bulbs for the energy trade in the royal exchange.

I just do a mass collect every half hour from my chickens, cows and ponds.
Then do trades in the royal exchange with the results.
These spawn fang beasts and direboars which give the sword and staff tokens.
Plus when I max out on the shield tokens I do the novice exchange and every 5 gems I get from these (normally get 2-3 gems from each exchange) I use to buy a direboar trap... At least you know you're going to get tokens from the energy used in this.
I'd advise anyone doing this... don't bother trying for skunkupines as they only give a max of three shield tokens. Forget about planting crops unless you actually need them.
Stick to fang beasts and direboars and tending animals and ponds...using the resources from these to build up other resources and trade tickets.
Tend your mines and wood ills when you want, they occasionally spawn a monster but don't tend them to spawn the monster..tend them for the resources! That way you're not 'wasting' your energy.

konstans07
07-26-15, 04:46 AM
5 and this is my end, as i said this quest is very hard to complete without using gems. The sword tokens are very hard to find....and u need 50 to trade (plus the others tokens) to get 1 gold coin.

Then u need 99 gold coins. So unreal!!!!!!

Korlcek
07-26-15, 07:26 AM
I have 10 and I believe I'll make it to 11 by the end of the event. That means 9 more seasons until kitchen. Seems like veeery long term goal.

Daph499
07-26-15, 07:56 AM
I have 6, but seem to be doing better than most android players.

eva178
07-26-15, 12:24 PM
I have 9 Troll Totes!

daddyoooz
07-26-15, 01:21 PM
Just got #2 gold coin. Android. No chance even if a "season" ran 3 years long. Android gets ZERO super monsters and no daily easy pickins for mass tokens.

At least they shut down the glimmer troll spawning on about Day 5. These gave no tokens and just got in the way.

MsMelanieMonster
07-26-15, 01:43 PM
I play all the time (missed two days while on vacation) and because I'm playing on Android, I have a total of 3 gold coins and am consistently maxed out on sword tokens. I can't risk losing my staff tokens on the first trade and end up short on shields doing the other trade. Gifting has helped a tiny bit but there's got to be a way to help out Android players. I appreciate the idea of a long term quest because I'm at a higher level but the disparity is a bummer. Good luck all!

dragonspearls
07-26-15, 05:06 PM
I got my second token 3 days ago and am no where near getting a third due to a lack of Dire Boars for Staff Tokens (I have 19 after 3 days). I have not seen a monster in I forget how many hours now - I can count on one hand and not use all the fingers for the number of monsters that have spawned today. HUGE boo hiss to S8 for this event that is impossible for many of us to complete without using gems, which I refuse to do. I play nearly hourly, clearing all buildings, gathering from animals, fishing at the pond, harvesting crops (working on building up supplies of some things) and there is no excuse for the sheer lack of monster spawns. I still need 8 to complete the goal for 50, which is doubtful since I'll only be up another couple of hours. Oh yeah, I'm on Android.

dnddragons
07-26-15, 09:53 PM
hey, android users don't feel too bad. The cooking camp is going to give you all the SAME stuff a regular kitchen now supplies. This is according to post #2 in the monster hunt discussion. I'm like why have I even wasted my time for a renamed kitchen when I have 2 that do the SAME stuff cooking camp will offer. Maybe, by the time we have collected 99gold tokens and social security, at this rate, the developers may offer something really worth getting the camp for. :eek::confused::confused:

dragonspearls
07-27-15, 05:36 AM
hey, android users don't feel too bad. The cooking camp is going to give you all the SAME stuff a regular kitchen now supplies. This is according to post #2 in the monster hunt discussion. I'm like why have I even wasted my time for a renamed kitchen when I have 2 that do the SAME stuff cooking camp will offer. Maybe, by the time we have collected 99gold tokens and social security, at this rate, the developers may offer something really worth getting the camp for. :eek::confused::confused:

It might be useful if you do a lot of cooking - having a third kitchen in the same way you can have a third workshop with the tinker camp (for those of you who have it). I decided days ago that I wasn't going to **** myself to get the dam tokens, I'm just playing my usual style (hourly if I'm pushing milk and/or egg harvesting, otherwise whenever I can get into the game or timers are up). I'm disgusted by the abysmal monster spawn rate, which is way lower than normal. I cleared my entire kingdom this morning, and got 1 dire boar. Normally I will get multiple monsters as I gather milk, eggs, crops, bacon, wool, etc. I'm level 44, very close to 45, and while my kingdom is not huge, it's not small either - at least in terms of the number of buildings, animals, etc in it. Screw events. :mad:

jim23cash
07-27-15, 08:31 AM
I have 14. I am really sorry the Android players don't get the daily challenges. Most of my coins are from those 3 challenges. This "event-season" challenge seems endless to me, still. I like having events where we collect things, but I'm not really excited about whacking animals. I don't really think of CS as "that type" of game. I hope by next "season" they will come up with more ways to earn tokens.
BTW:Thank you for adding tokens to gift list, and to prizes in Baron's tent! :D

vickibabes
07-27-15, 10:32 AM

I have all of 2.

Snap. I have just 2 as well, not on ios so lose out massively on completing these blasted quests :-(

nickiz09
07-27-15, 11:02 AM
I have iOS and I only have 9. MAYBE will have ten by the end of this season :( those sword coin are super hard to get -.-

vednir
07-27-15, 12:54 PM
I was playing more actively than I have been and managed to get 9 tokens. From the standpoint of getting us to log in more frequently I suppose this event was a success, but from a player communication and goodwill standpoint S8 get's a big fat F.

amerirish
07-27-15, 01:39 PM
I have 15 gold coins, but I'm fortunate enough to be on ios. Also, I play this game obsessively :p

ShibuyaCloth
07-27-15, 03:15 PM
For record, I have 11 tokens. Didn't spend gems at all, but got a fair amount back from all the trades. Waiting for season 2!

zoeee87
07-27-15, 03:48 PM
I'm finishing with 12.

burritosprings
07-27-15, 03:50 PM
10 dsfsdf

mityaj
07-27-15, 04:41 PM
i got 3. I'm on Android.

Angel_Unglued
07-27-15, 07:26 PM
Did this event end? No longer getting coins after ****ing beasts, so no more gold tokens?

ashliejb
07-27-15, 08:38 PM
Wait. It's ended? I have like 5 gold tokens. And I'm trading left and right but the gold ones are hard. So you can't get the camp now? That's weird.

amerirish
07-27-15, 10:11 PM
Huh? Suddenly no more tokens for fighting beasts?? I thought this was a long term goal like 'Sister, Sister'....what the heck??

SunnyMongolia
07-28-15, 12:14 AM
I've got 9. If think instead of going for that i should have just trade 25shield token to get more gems

parlski
07-28-15, 03:01 AM
I managed to collect 13 coins. monsters were scarce today. I need to get my neighbours to gift the sword coins as well as the shield coins.

janddolphins
07-28-15, 05:42 AM
Finished with 12.

For those asking why they can't finish and continue to collect, look at the thread on the goal. Yes it is long term, but in seasons, so we just have to wait until it starts up again and they are still being mysterious with how it will work.

On plus side I was happy we could still gift 2 of the coins today, if the break between seasons is not too long it will give us a head start, or else maybe we can continue to get gems with trades :)

MsMelanieMonster
07-28-15, 08:12 AM
Managed 3 coins by the end of this season, but only need 40 shield tokens for a 4th which I may eventually get through gifting. I'm high level -- a third kitchen would help out for when I try to max out on all inventory. I'll only have 2 goals for awhile -- Beat Up The Lovecupine and Night Glimmer Sword. At least my dragon is finally an adult. The game goes on. Have fun all. See you next season.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-28-15, 08:23 AM
Oy, this is gonna take a few seasons... Just. A. Few. Lol
Maybe by the time we get to Season 17 or whatever, lol, TL/S8 will have decided to upgrade the CC to a Super Duper Mega Kitchen, cooking more things and twice the things in 1/2 the time. Oh yeah, and add some animation like SMOKE FROM THE CHIMNEY or at least a glow like the kitchens in FTW!
"You may sayyyyyy I'm a dreamer...but I'm not the only one." LOL

Main acct=13 gold troll tokens
Baby acct=12
"Nannying" acct=6 (It made SUCH a huge diff to be at a point in the storyline before boars start to appear. Mostly relying on fangbeasts & skunkies was rough-going and in the end, he ended up being shy 10 beasts to get the last statue, only slaying 40 of the 50. If it hadn't been for the daily goals, he might not have gotten the FIRST statue, lol. Oh well, he got 3 more statues than he would have had if I hadn't nannied, LOL.)

calilive213
07-28-15, 01:18 PM
9 and I'm on IOS. Lame.

CLOVERKAITO
07-28-15, 05:37 PM
10 on iOS, and today I have promptly parked a troll at the corner of my kingdom ;)

twospoons
07-28-15, 06:03 PM
1. android.

(i'd have managed 2, if i put in a ton of strawberry planting the last 48 hours, but why bother? so it would only take me 16 years to finish, instead of 17?)

BungoCook
07-30-15, 04:00 PM
10 on IOS .

jaymieb2
07-30-15, 07:35 PM
One. I have one lonely little golden token. :-( At least I learned not to do the first trade! ;-)

Ravens0418
07-30-15, 09:46 PM
2 on Android.

angela3737
07-30-15, 10:16 PM
5 on main ..4 other account ..both iOS ..:(

jbfps116
07-31-15, 04:27 AM
ios. 13 gold coins. and I have schools, alicorn, horse, play often, etc.... monsters were just so hard to get!!!! We'll need at least 10 events for most people to get the prize.

ladyperidot
08-02-15, 07:39 PM
Five. This is gonna take a loooong time!

jjblueyes
08-03-15, 11:27 PM
I'm not getting the coins anymore is it over?

ShibuyaCloth
08-04-15, 09:34 AM

You can still earn golden coins. You must trade as this is the only source.

ndtrance
08-04-15, 02:10 PM
I only got 2 :-( I'm on Android.

dng1234
08-04-15, 03:19 PM

The shield and sword coins are in the free daily gifts list so have your neighbors send those.

If I get enough sword and shield tokens gifted before chapter 2 I can make three more gold coins with my current staff token stock. That'll put me around 11/12 gold tokens.

burritosprings
08-04-15, 07:32 PM
The shield and sword coins are in the free daily gifts list so have your neighbors send those.

If I get enough sword and shield tokens gifted before chapter 2 I can make three more gold coins with my current staff token stock. That'll put me around 11/12 gold tokens.

Just wait for the next event.. Help your friends with things they can actually use now.. not those stupid tokens

ShibuyaCloth
08-05-15, 04:43 AM
Well my friends don't have much choice to give tokens, I am maxed on the rest.

NorthWoodsKingdom
08-05-15, 07:05 AM
Ditto...and I've rec'd enough Thuakie Coins & Shield Tokens from nbrs now & still had enough Staff Tokens that I was able to do another Sovereign Trade, so now my gold Troll Tokens are up to 14. :)

roguebee
08-05-15, 04:16 PM

Me too. I'm in the same boat. My neighbors are sending shield and sword tokens and with the staff tokens left over I could get maybe 2-3 more gold. 1 is more realistic.

Deborah1981
08-06-15, 01:00 AM
On IOS here as well, but only 6 tokens, i don't think they want it to be completable without spending massive amounts of gems.

belbar22
08-06-15, 04:56 AM
Not enough!!!!

inesat
08-06-15, 05:09 AM
I have 4. By the looks of it, this sounds about right for android...

ps edit: I won't be spending a single gem on this. It would make zero sense.

queenofpolharcity
08-06-15, 03:57 PM
I only have 10!! Since the monsters aren't dropping them, the only place I can get them is from NeighborGifts. Is there another place to get them? Somebody up in the msg board mentioned to trade for them, but trade what?

luna2cute
08-06-15, 04:23 PM
I'm iOS. I have 7.

jptheripper
08-07-15, 06:16 PM
I'm iOS. I have 7.

ios. i got 19 i think.

queenaleecia
10-05-15, 09:44 PM
How many gold coins do you have? This is taking FOREVER. I only have 20.

Korlcek
10-05-15, 09:55 PM
24. Season 2 was less fruitful than the first one where i got 16.

stargaze91
10-05-15, 11:21 PM
I made 57 this season ..total of 65 tokens..this season was very fruitful for me

ndtrance
10-06-15, 06:42 AM
Well I had 2 gold coins in season 1 and at the end of season 2 I had 7 of them. I played as often as possible, which is all the time, had my neighbors gift me tokens ever since Season 1 ended and set out additional traps and the statues (didn't purchase any). I'm hustling for tokens.

Would be nice if Android players could get a little help here lol.

BahSunFarms
10-06-15, 07:12 AM
9 on iOS.

burritosprings
10-06-15, 07:33 AM
I made 57 this season ..total of 65 tokens..this season was very fruitful for me

Please enlighten us on how you were able to get that many gold tokens in 2 events.

stargaze91
10-06-15, 08:01 AM
Please enlighten us on how you were able to get that many gold tokens in 2 events.

I haven't placed the swampy pond yet .so my queendom was overrun by boars this season..I only made 8 tokens last season..the rest ,I got from this season. I placed lots of ponds in my place,and fought boars every 2 hours..so I ****ed nearly 75 plus boars per day

Gardienn
10-06-15, 09:45 AM
I haven't placed the swampy pond yet .so my queendom was overrun by boars this season..I only made 8 tokens last season..the rest ,I got from this season. I placed lots of ponds in my place,and fought boars every 2 hours..so I ****ed nearly 75 plus boars per day

Dang. Lucky. I have 19 and am 7 sword tokens away from 20.

mreames
10-06-15, 12:36 PM
Congrats! Glad you didn't place the swampy pond. Lol ;)

midgetsocks
10-06-15, 04:04 PM
20 gold tokens, my goal is 10 each round. Haven't spent gems yet, might on the next go-around..

belbar22
10-06-15, 04:09 PM
31-iOS and bought one bundle which included boar traps. Think I had 13 before this round started or it might have been 14.

nancydrew88
10-06-15, 05:24 PM
I have 20. I think I started this season with 12 or 13, so definitely have gotten less tokens than last season. I was sick & couldn't even play for a few days.

CharmOfLea
10-06-15, 05:50 PM
24. iOS. Last season I made 11, 2 came in between, then 11 more. Sculptures didn't help much. I'd be able to get 2 more if my neighbors keep supporting me. And I'd like to mention that some neighbours would send anything else back rather than tokens. No fans.
Today, kinda too late for tokens ;), monsters are everywhere. Was too scared to collect crops, got infested already, so I went on to chop stones, better use up the energy. 2 chops into it, a boar jumps me. And u tell me u don't mess with the rates. I demolished stone after stone last week and nothing happened. ;)

stargaze91
10-06-15, 08:22 PM
Congrats! Glad you didn't place the swampy pond. Lol ;)

Ty :D it took a bit of patience to still keep that swamp in my goal book..but I just weighed it out against all those tokens in the next season ( and nuggets too! )I guess my queendom could do without the swamp till next season..and I would recommend to those in pre swamp era ( lol) to keep the swamp in your goal book for a while, if you have patience,..cos the gold tokens and nuggets could build up in just 1 season

anurulz
10-06-15, 09:41 PM
Ios - have 23 in total..got 10 this season and 13 last season..

EsmeW2
10-07-15, 11:06 AM
I've got two games, both on Android.

On the one I've had for longest I've got a total of 5 coins.
On the one on my phone I've only got 2 - the game kept generating trolls instead of the other monsters so was pretty impossible.

mreames
10-07-15, 02:19 PM
Lol I know. ;) we talked about it in-game. ;)

Ty :D it took a bit of patience to still keep that swamp in my goal book..but I just weighed it out against all those tokens in the next season ( and nuggets too! )I guess my queendom could do without the swamp till next season..and I would recommend to those in pre swamp era ( lol) to keep the swamp in your goal book for a while, if you have patience,..cos the gold tokens and nuggets could build up in just 1 season

katbtodd
10-08-15, 03:25 AM
I have 42 gold tokens with both seasons ,I don't need the kitchen so hoping they will offer some new stuff , I have two bakery's and two kitchen and lots of time they set empty .

angela3737
10-08-15, 05:19 AM
Wow..I'm so behind ...I have 2 accounts that I play several times a day ( maybe more lol)..and I'm only at 12 or 13 tokens ( yes my total on both seasons ).. Couldn't get much to spring battles ...I have 3 ponds. Saw the hint to add more so will definetly do that next season to catch up :)

belbar22
10-08-15, 07:56 AM
I have 42 gold tokens with both seasons ,I don't need the kitchen so hoping they will offer some new stuff , I have two bakery's and two kitchen and lots of time they set empty .

Me too. I have no use for a cooking caravan, but I want it anyway. Lucky I am not in a rush cos I reckon it will take at least a year at my current rate of progress.

ladyperidot
10-08-15, 09:24 AM
I have 16. It's gonna take a while!

mreames
10-08-15, 09:36 AM
I have the two winter bakeries, also, and they often sit idle. However, I have to admit that making 5 sundaes at one time sounds great. Lol

Me too. I have no use for a cooking caravan, but I want it anyway. Lucky I am not in a rush cos I reckon it will take at least a year at my current rate of progress.

CLOVERKAITO
10-08-15, 12:11 PM
I only have 19.

parkejm
10-08-15, 02:21 PM
I've managed 23 in the 2 seasons and only need a couple of sword tokens to get another gold.

jptheripper
10-08-15, 02:21 PM
I've managed 23 in the 2 seasons and only need a couple of sword tokens to get another gold.

im at 23 also

dipwid
10-09-15, 12:20 PM
Android user here; I am averaging 3 gold tokens per event. On a good event I may expect to craft 4.

55lee55
10-10-15, 08:38 AM
I have 45 for both seasons now. I seem to be ahead of many and it will likely take over a year to earn the prize. I like battling the monsters as normally I keep one parked because they are usually more of a bother to me than a help.

I can't help but wonder why we suddenly have so many very long term goals that require a tremendous amount of resources for little apparent reward. I like having one long term goal but it seems to me that S8 is piling them on us pretty deep right now. Whatever happened to the expenditure of many resources for a useful and attractive prize? I sure miss those days.

Chaotarch
10-10-15, 09:35 AM
start season 2 with zero and now have 31 without skipping / buying:cool:
just use the energy, lol:rolleyes:

flowerqueen007
10-10-15, 06:49 PM

I hadn't placed my swampy pond either, I started with 17 and I got my cooking camp two days before the end of the season, everytime I touched a pond I got a boar so is bought thirty ponds and used every bit of energy I had, I still had all my energy crate from season one and I had five alicorns and two wizard schools.

stargaze91
10-10-15, 08:44 PM
I hadn't placed my swampy pond either, I started with 17 and I got my cooking camp two days before the end of the season, everytime I touched a pond I got a boar so is bought thirty ponds and used every bit of energy I had, I still had all my energy crate from season one and I had five alicorns and two wizard schools.
Wow !! :D That's awesome..congrats on getting the camp.. I started with only 8 ,but I don't have any Ali,and only one wizard school. I had around 15 ponds out..sometimes I went about nearly 5 ponds without boars..so I'm pretty satisfied with 65. I actually planned to get the camp this season,but realized I could make only about 5 tokens per day,,I still haven't placed the swampy pond ,so I'll get the camp next season:) next time ,I'll remember to put even more ponds out, thanks ..

bebitanuspuneper0864213579
10-11-15, 07:48 AM
6 ( season 1 just 2 gold tokens and season 2 a total of 4 gold tokens)....... android user , in season 3 with luck i will have 10?