PDA

View Full Version : Won 2 dragons on wheel ripped me off

MYLILDRAG0N
07-24-15, 06:58 PM
I paid for spins on the spin to win. Won 2 dragons apples maps. Everything but dragons showed up. I spend over $100 a week on this game. Unless they correct the problem I won't spend another dime. Sent message to support no reply but always reply when purchasing gold or dragons

This is my collectibles from TEAM LAVA.

Unfortunately, I am unable to SPEND of my coins, Or my wife's coins on your GAME or your Sync Errors. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Jack and Heather

P.S. collectibles is spelled collectibles not collectables, I guess your spell check is out of SYNC also.

THANKS FOR NOTHING
I am going to contact GOOGLE i have all my payment transactions.
Which i provided you with 1000 dollars a month and you won't do anything are you kidding me.

[S8] Elsa
07-27-15, 10:21 AM
Sorry to hear that you didn't win any Dragons. The Spin the Wheel feature randomly awards a prize from the reward list. Please note that players are not guaranteed to win any specific prize by participating in the event. :)

MYLILDRAG0N
07-28-15, 02:43 PM
NO so when it says you have won. That may mean you didn't? Because i spent gold it took said gold and i spun and it said YOU WON. But i guess that doesn't mean anything. But you have no problem taking my money.

OVER $1000 dollars a month my wife has M.S. and this keeps her occupied. So i started to play along side her. But a PS4 will be a better choice for us.

kooky panda
07-28-15, 02:57 PM
If your spin the wheel showed you won dragons, first of all try restarting your device , then check in your inventory for the dragons.
If they are not there, please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.