PDA

View Full Version : Help! Customers sitting in restaurant not getting served

chuckyt888
07-24-15, 05:30 PM
All of the sudden yesterday, customers in my restaurant are not getting served dishes. Only 2 tables are getting served. The customers are just sitting at the tables. I've tried rebooting to no avail. Pleas help! I'm losing tons of construction pieces due to only tables working! Most of the time the construction worker comes in and leaves because the tables are full.

I've already submitted a ticket but wanted to know if anyone knows what to do to fix this or had seen it themselves.

Also losing tons of money due to serving water. The customers are just taking up table space. Like a real restaurant sometimes hahah!

SparklyOctopus
07-24-15, 06:15 PM
Sorry to hear that! Did you recently move your tables/host/counters around lately? Could you try moving the two chairs next to your plant decor? It seems like that is trapping your waiters. :)

DrP4ever
07-25-15, 02:15 AM
I just visited your place and your customers are being served. But I would do some rearranging because it is taking too long for your servers to get out there. Also your cooks are getting trapped by your servers too. Instead of making them go all the way around I open up a place in the middle for them to get in and out and perhaps rearrange your tables too.

chuckyt888
07-25-15, 08:40 AM
Thanks for the replies!! They are getting served now. It was like Sparkly said. I had a plant on the wall by the single table and it was preventing the servers from getting to the tables.

Does it matter if the cooks are trapped? There is no benefit to them moving around is there? The servers can make their way around them. It doesn't seem to make much difference if the servers have to walk a ways either it doesn't seem. I only care if eventually dishes get served really. Maybe it makes a difference later in the game if dishes need to be served quickly?

Thanks for the help!