PDA

View Full Version : sensitive android gems spent

Unregistered
02-13-11, 04:57 AM
Is it possible to add confirmation before gems are spent? We Androids do not have opportunity to obtain gems easily. Twice by sensitive screen have I lost my gems for reasons I would not choose. Coins for gems and speeding up cooking time. Plz add confirm before spending gems. Thanks

Unregistered
02-13-11, 10:22 AM
Is it possible to add confirmation before gems are spent? We Androids do not have opportunity to obtain gems easily. Twice by sensitive screen have I lost my gems for reasons I would not choose. Coins for gems and speeding up cooking time. Plz add confirm before spending gems. Thanks

pssh. Those of us on iOS would like this as well.

Unregistered
02-14-11, 05:42 AM
...agreed. It is more than annoying so lets not go there but it is easily fixed. Not fixing this 'bug' speaks volumes.

Unregistered
02-14-11, 11:03 AM

Don't you get it yet?? These gem traps are deliberate! They are never going to add confirmation. They want you to lose your gems, so you will buy more to throw away on their worthless Magic Boxes so you can get the same thing 4 or 5 times in a row. Ever wonder why the Droid version was rushed out, incomplete, with all kinds of bugs? It was so they can bring in extra money. So many have quite the game and don't want to give any more to liars and *****s that comprise TL. Check out gameview and see if they make anything for Droid. They are a much better company. I went back to them our of frustration with all of TL's lies and lack of communication. I was amazed at how they have improved gameplay. And they give you free gifts for the holidays. You can buy a Christmas tree for coins over there! Today they gave us a free Happy Valentine's Day sign .