PDA

View Full Version : Is there life after level 60?

amiableal
07-24-15, 02:23 PM
I hit level 60 a few nights ago. I'm asking those who are at that level for comments on satisfactions of staying in the game. First, I love my farm! I have everything allowable except the wishing well. I could add a 3rd pen of chickens, cows, sheep, and pigs, but to maintain plan of my farm that includes access aisles as if it were a working farm (not a 'warehouse' factory farm) means expansion, and land deeds simply do not appear! Please, upper level folks, chime in on satisfactions of staying with it! (Or not).

CottageRose
07-24-15, 08:06 PM
I love my working (dream) farm. Although I have max sheep and pigs, I also opted to only have two pens each of bouncing chickens and happy cows.

I have plenty of open land between functional areas to drive a pickup truck around the farm, most of the crafts and food stands are located in a small roadside shopping rest area, livestock is away from the house, on the south side of the river, a pair of treat shops at the train station... Life is good. :)

ETA: I also have two bigger open areas that were planned as spaces to change with the events, beside my gardens and in the bunny pasture, in addition to two smaller 2x2 areas where I swap out the normal deco with special event crafting shops or deco.

Rynetory2
07-24-15, 09:24 PM
I love my farm, from the tiny baby farm it was till the max size it is now. But farm life does get boring after 60. Feels like Genesis (ok decades) since the last time S8 increases the level max. Hmm amongst my hundreds of nbrs, there were only 5 of us at that time when I was at level 60. Now i have so many nbrs at level 60. (Sorry I digressed, needed to illustrate the length of time so hopefully S8 gets the hint) :)

Basically you just play as usual with nothing to look forward to except with events, new expansions (not so often), new upgrades (not so often) or new crops/buildings (not so often). Sorry don't mean to sound so bleep lol. I have expanded my farm fully, max my trees, animals and even pets. Decorated so many times out of boredom... In short, there's no challenge or things to work towards after 60. Ie boring.

Perhaps that's why I have some nbrs who close their farms after 60, sad to say. On a side note, I love to hear how other players make their farm life interesting after 60. :)

JustKay
07-28-15, 03:23 AM
This is partly why i'm purposely limiting my level up speed. By not doing any plane deliveries I'm am staying a low level to draw out the game a bit more. It also makes finding upgrade and expansion parts easier since my newspaper isn't so crowded with different item types. The train and balloon is also much easier when you have fewer items to have to cater for. Hopefully by the time I get to 60 i'll have a show pony or two so I can gem my way to a bigger farm.

tigarlilyvol
07-28-15, 03:35 PM
I am level 60 also, I mainly do train deliveries for gems to work on upgrading silo and barn. I am still a long way from capacity so this is the goal I am working on until another event shows up and will do plane deliveries to get mining equipment to keep supplies at a comfortable level when needed. I have 2 expansions to go and keep my eyes open for the needed deeds, etc. for these. I am working on my farm just at a slower pace until events come.

jesoftngentle
07-28-15, 07:14 PM
I wish they would let us know thats it folks, just move on. Or give us some more land and let us level up, my farm has grown on me and I hate just to give it up- but what is the point? I just check in now and then for hopes of more land, for me I love decorating. I guess I am done.

syncler78
07-29-15, 11:24 AM
I guess just wait for when they have their events to play it a little differently and win new prizes?

LuvsHorror
07-31-15, 04:40 PM
Want more land, please.

Jnny2good
07-31-15, 06:27 PM
My goal is to upgrade everything fully. Including the crazy beehive. That challenge will keep me going a long time,

yppahc
08-02-15, 01:55 PM
My goal is to upgrade everything fully. Including the crazy beehive. That challenge will keep me going a long time,

I want to open all slots, but it takes a lot of paint etc!

pundoggity
08-07-15, 07:16 AM
I hit level 60 a few nights ago. I'm asking those who are at that level for comments on satisfactions of staying in the game. First, I love my farm! I have everything allowable except the wishing well. I could add a 3rd pen of chickens, cows, sheep, and pigs, but to maintain plan of my farm that includes access aisles as if it were a working farm (not a 'warehouse' factory farm) means expansion, and land deeds simply do not appear! Please, upper level folks, chime in on satisfactions of staying with it! (Or not).

Sadly I hardly ever play anymore. I am only on forum atm to check a thread for a friend. I have been on level 60 for what feels like forever :( my farm is overcrowded with hundreds of items in the cellar. I have no goals to aim for. Everything is maxed out. Events seem pointless as all prizes inevitably end up in the cellar. Really disappointed as this game has so much potential but sadly it seems there is no hope for growth in gameplay. The powers that be are obviously only interested in pumping out event after event to bring in the money.
Take your time! Enjoy the game as I did once:)

LuvsHorror
08-09-15, 05:15 PM
I just hit level 49 and already have all land expansions. I just enjoy changing things around now and then, and the events. I love my farm.

WINDHAMHILLS
08-23-15, 01:02 AM
I've been at level 60 for about a year. The train delivery and special events are the only things that keep me interested. I've been playing for a couple of years and the train station has been indicating expansion coming soon since I started playing , but nothing has happened yet. There isn't enough room to be able to decorate with all the items won during events. It would be wonderful if the game would open more land. My animals hardly have enough room to move around the farm. But I keep coming back!