PDA

View Full Version : customers not leaving tips after being served water

RobAtovski
07-24-15, 01:24 PM
strange problem started happening today, after a game crash everything works fine except when customers are seated and i serve them water all they say is "thank you" but don't leave any coins, tried a couple things like restarting the game and restarting my android device but still the bug persists, not sure what to do, think i most likely lost $3000 in tips alone today which sucks :(

Meowmeowbeans
07-24-15, 02:18 PM
I'm sorry to hear about this issue! We took a look at the game and everything seems to be working correctly with the Water Cart, as we were able to get coins from Customers by serving them water. Have you tried deleting the game and re-installing it on your device? This might resolve your issue and won't affect your saved data as its stored on our servers.

If you are still experiencing issues, can you let us know what actions you were performing on your game when the game crashed? We'll investigate further.

RobAtovski
07-24-15, 03:15 PM
First off thank you for the quick reply and thanks for your help (i still cant get the customers to give tips on my end), so your saying i can uninstall the game and reinstall without losing anything? i wanted to try this but was not sure if i would have to start from scratch again which I'm not willing to do, i'm gonna give this a try but just in case i'm gonna post my game data/stats here so if i lose anything i have a reference page:

the problem first started when i got an in game offer for 30 PurpleGems if i installed Castle Story, i proceeded to click that offer and install and run the Castle Story game, when i returned to Restaurant Story 2 my game crashed and every since that point i cant receive tips after i serve water to customers waiting for their food, again thanks for your time and help and have a great day

Rob

Meowmeowbeans
07-24-15, 03:28 PM
No problem at all, RobAtovski, we are happy to help! I am sorry to hear this is still an issue for you, however.

You don't need to worry about losing your account progress when you re-install as your information is stored on our servers. If you are concerned about losing your account progress, you will want to make a password on your account (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!) so that you can always log back into the game if anything happens.

If re-installing does not resolve the issue, can you please submit a ticket to support@storm8.com and send me a Private Message with the ticket number you received? We can make sure a Support Agent assist you with reviewing your account. :)

Droptilushop2
07-24-15, 03:32 PM
I'm sorry to hear about this issue! We took a look at the game and everything seems to be working correctly with the Water Cart, as we were able to get coins from Customers by serving them water. Have you tried deleting the game and re-installing it on your device? This might resolve your issue and won't affect your saved data as its stored

If you are still experiencing issues, can you let us know what actions you were performing on your game when the game crashed? We'll investigate further. I also am experiencing this exact problem. Uninstalled, reinstalled arghhh...please fix I'm going broke fast!!!

Lailyna
07-24-15, 03:42 PM
I am also experiencing this issue after doing the offer for downloading castle story.

USMCwife11
07-24-15, 04:40 PM
I am also experiencing this issue after doing the offer for downloading castle story.

I also am experiencing this exact problem. Uninstalled, reinstalled arghhh...please fix I'm going broke fast!!!

Mine started doing that today too. Sucks! Major loss in income!

Meowmeowbeans
07-24-15, 05:11 PM
We're aware of the issue and our team is taking a look. Thanks for your patience!

Rainstorms45
07-24-15, 08:31 PM
So glad it's not just me! Came in to see if anyone else had this problem

sethtj
07-25-15, 03:41 PM
same here. I noticed it after the game was updated today

whoviankat
07-25-15, 08:42 PM
I'm not quite sure how long this has been going on since I had my chairs turned to stock my counters for the wedding cruise event, but now that my customers are coming back into my restaurant, I've noticed they are not giving coins after I've served them water. It pops up with the "Refreshing" or "Thank You", but no coins drop. Any idea what's going on?

stephanie40403
07-26-15, 05:14 AM
Same here. I noticed it this morning after I updated my game last night.

DashFan14
07-26-15, 07:04 AM
I am having the same problem! I have sent in a help ticket. Hopefully it is resolved soon because it's very hard to make enough money to progress now and it is ruining the game.

Edye23
07-26-15, 08:52 AM
Me too no tips being received. So I removed cart. So is the bug fixed?

Edye23
07-26-15, 08:54 AM
Yes that's when it started

DashFan14
07-26-15, 09:45 AM
Me too no tips being received. So I removed cart. So is the bug fixed?

Not fixed for me. I have stored and replaced the cart, restarted my device, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Nothing helps.

stephanie40403
07-26-15, 09:52 AM
I also am having this problem. Android here.

SpiritWind00
07-26-15, 07:31 PM
I'll flag this with the team... :)

edit: I checked my game and it is giving coins when I give someone water.

Do you think maybe this was an issue only during the event? Is it back to normal now? What device are you on? If other players could leave some feedback about this that would be great. Then we can see if it's still an issue. thanks all. :)

RudolphsNose
07-27-15, 08:47 AM
I am still not receiving coins from the customers for water. It started several days ago shortly after the start of the catering goal.

StoxMan
07-27-15, 09:59 AM
I am still not receiving coins from the customers for water. It started several days ago shortly after the start of the catering goal.

Same for me. I'm on Android if it matters. Been going on for several days. Please resolve this ASAP, and thanks.

Meowmeowbeans
07-27-15, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the heads up! Our team is continuing to investigate this issue. We appreciate your patience. :)

Rainstorms45
07-27-15, 11:05 AM
Ok so I got the game install prompt on my tablet for castle story, but it wasn't to install the game just to reach level 12, well I reinstalled it and that's when my rs2 stopped giving me tip money for water. I have this game also on my phone (both androids) never got any prompt to do castle story at all, and still collet tips on it.... So I'm totally confused and the only problem I see is the castle story prompt......

Droptilushop2
07-27-15, 05:48 PM
I also am experiencing this exact problem. Uninstalled, reinstalled arghhh...please fix I'm going broke fast!!!
Day four without receiving tips....I hope this gets sorted before I turn into a Nillionare (little to no money)

ronirp
07-27-15, 07:07 PM
I have the same problem, although it seems to have started today, as best I can tell

jasmilyn
07-28-15, 06:35 PM
Do you think maybe this was an issue only during the event? Is it back to normal now? What device are you on? If other players could leave some feedback about this that would be great. Then we can see if it's still an issue. thanks all. :)

I'm having the same problem. I'm on Android (Samsung Galaxy S3). I'm not sure when exactly it started happening, but it's been at least a couple of days now and I have completed the cruise event quest.

I restarted my device and reinstalled the game, but it's still the same.

Also, I have Castle Story (winter) too, but I had that game long before I downloaded Restaurant Story 2 and it wasn't until maybe a couple of days ago that the regular customers stopped leaving coins.

xangelicious
07-28-15, 09:13 PM
I'm having the same issue, and nothing I do seems to fix it. When I serve the water it just says "thank you" or "Refreshing" but I gain no coins from it. Seems to have started around the time I installed Castle Story...

I am on a Nexus 4, and I finished the cruise event and it is still happening. Please fix this!!

aperezd
07-29-15, 10:02 AM
Hello, my game is doing the same. After I install Castell Story the water doesnt work fine. I hope you can fix it quickly. ;)

alove4food
07-29-15, 10:15 AM
I'm having the same issue with the game, I've tried the uninstalling the game re-installing and still the same issue. .. is there any other option to try

xheatherxx3
07-29-15, 02:20 PM
I switched from an iPhone to an Android Samsung s6 edge to be exact. . The game on my android its super messed up it won't show me certain foods foods are invisible when cooking and serving to customers. . The Queen that drops pistachios she doesn't even bother showing up on my android game I have no idea why when she shows up on my iPhone version tips are also not showing up I serve customers water and get nothing what is going on!?

USMCwife11
07-29-15, 05:53 PM
Still not working on mine. I have an android too. I had uninstalled and reinstalled, restarted my device, and stored my cart and put it back. But still doesn't work. I'm missing out on A LOT of coins because of this. It's really slowing down my progress.

Billydkd
07-30-15, 07:30 AM
Day 6 Still not working.

y0gamom
07-30-15, 11:25 PM
Same as the others, no tips for water for several days now. I uninstalled both rs2 and castle story, reinstalled only rs2 and it's still hosed. Can I peek at the code and see if I can find the problem? I know you are working on it. Now if the groom would visit me just once, that would be great ... Cheers!

xheatherxx3
07-31-15, 06:41 AM
The queen has stopped visiting me all together(as well as the other priblems).. it's super frustrating

Meowmeowbeans
07-31-15, 04:20 PM
Our team is continuing to investigate the issue and we sincerely appreciate your patience. Please look for a future update of the game to resolve the issue.

Droptilushop2
08-02-15, 06:38 PM
Our team is continuing to investigate the issue and we sincerely appreciate your patience. Please look for a future update of the game to resolve the issue. If possible Meowmeowbeans, could you please post here when this game update is available to download. ☺ Soooo many coins lost to this bug 

xheatherxx3
08-03-15, 06:38 AM
Our team is continuing to investigate the issue and we sincerely appreciate your patience. Please look for a future update of the game to resolve the issue.
Yes please let us know when an update is available! I've given up on the game completely since this glitch especially since the queen who drops pistachios doesn't come anymore ( How am I supposed to bake my pyramid cake!? ) I refuse to play anymore until the problems are solved for android

Droptilushop2
08-03-15, 04:56 PM
Yes please let us know when an update is available! I've given up on the game completely since this glitch especially since the queen who drops pistachios doesn't come anymore ( How am I supposed to bake my pyramid cake!? ) I refuse to play anymore until the problems are solved for android I also had ceased play until this was resolved. Received an email this morn saying it had been resolved. Reinstalled....NOPE NOT RESOLVED....still not leaving coins after being served water! I know no coins are being tallied as I have no food on counters & coins not increasing. What's going on???

NikiCharm
08-06-15, 03:11 PM
I just updated to the July 23rd release hopeing to resolve existing bugs & appear to have traded some in for new ones. Below is a concise description of events in the hopes that it may assist the developers/engineers regarding the water serving issue.

Prior to the July 23rd release that I installed today:
:D Coins for serving water were being received
:mad: None of the water served was being counted for the serve water task in Stage 4 of the Big City Slice component of my To-Do List (previous serve water tasks executed without fail)

After the July 23rd release that I installed today:
:mad: Coins for serving water are NOT being received (no coins appear, no service amounts are added to my coin total)
:confused: After tapping the water glass it disappears & a "Refreshing!" or "Thanks!" is displayed
:D All of the water served counted towards the serve water task in Stage 4 of the Big City Slice component of my To-Do list

Meowmeowbeans
08-06-15, 06:33 PM
These customers were pretty reluctant to give up their coins, but we've released a new update to the game that will resolve this issue with the Water Cart. Please visit the Google Play store to download the newest version of the Game.

We appreciate your patience and please let us know if you have any further issues! :)

xheatherxx3
08-07-15, 09:41 AM
Thanks for the update! I still have one problem though s8! That queen who drops pistachios still will not show up to my restaurant! Pyramid cake recipe is still available and she still appeared on the iPhone game because I downloaded the app on my friends phone to check. I've tried everything and even sent an email!