PDA

View Full Version : Missing reward from wedding cruise catering event

pinkyclawy
07-24-15, 10:04 AM
I completed goal #6 of the wedding cruise and the reward is the wedding ring table. But I can't find it in my inventory! HELP!!!

SparklyOctopus
07-24-15, 10:27 AM
Hey there! Sorry to hear that. We checked your account and do see the Wedding Ring Table. Can you try checking again in your Floor Decorations tab?

pinkyclawy
07-24-15, 10:33 AM
Hihi thanks for the prompt reply. I still do not see it.. 22106

SparklyOctopus
07-24-15, 10:47 AM
Hey there! Are you in the Decor section? Keep scrolling to the side and see if you are able to see the Wedding Ring Table. It should be in the Decor tab. (It may be closer to the end of all the Wedding decors)

pinkyclawy
07-24-15, 10:53 AM
Hi! I had already scroll on every single section from beginning to end to search for it but to no avail. I had waited a few days hoping it will pop out but till today it hasn't. I did not see a "X 1" on the item unlike the rest of the rewards that I had received. It just shows the Gems needed to buy the item.

SparklyOctopus
07-24-15, 11:11 AM
Hmm. That's off. Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if it will show up? Please let us know!

pinkyclawy
07-24-15, 11:29 AM
Hi, when I open the game app, my game resetted to level 1! Luckily I was able to retrieve my game through game centre!! Else ALL MY EFFORTS GONE! Almost had a heart attack! :eek:

After getting my game back, I am able to see everything including the Wedding ring table reward. Thank you!

Ps : please don't scare me again :p

SparklyOctopus
07-24-15, 11:42 AM
Sorry to have scared you. If your game reverts back to Level 1, it usually means one of the team member is looking into your game to make sure everything is ok. :) Please don't be worried if you see it at Level 1.

pinkyclawy
07-24-15, 11:44 AM
Okok! Thank you once agin! :)

pinkyclawy
07-25-15, 11:06 PM
Hi.. Quick question.

After i retrived the game, All the special characters who dropped special rewards stopped visiting my cafe. Think the bug issue is worst than I thought. That's not good..

SparklyOctopus
07-27-15, 10:47 AM
Hey there! Sorry to hear that! Some of the special characters may come at different times so it may take a bit longer. Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if items will drop? If not, please write into support@storm8.com and one of our agents will be able to assist you.