PDA

View Full Version : Alejandro Cruise Event

michvacc2
07-22-15, 05:08 PM
After completing Cruise Event early Alejandro showed up the first and only time. He gave me two of the cake toppers and never showed up again. I purchased the last six needed to bake the first cake and he still has not shown up again. Have logged out and in about every 20-30 minutes for past few hours and still nothing. CID and garden lady come like clock work but no Alejandro. The 4th of July guy came so often I was able to accumulate about 1000 bottles of mustard in the end. Can someone please advise? Thank you.

SparklyOctopus
07-22-15, 05:32 PM
Hey there! Alejandro won't be visiting as often as Uncle Sam but he will definitely be coming more often than Luanna. Please look out for him. :)

michvacc2
07-22-15, 05:40 PM
Thank you for your prompt response. Coincidentally, he just visited. Thanks again. :)

cdcleven
07-27-15, 11:42 PM
I was able to finish the catering event finally and after throwing ALOT of gems at it. Now, I see the groom will only be appearing for another 16 days. C'mon TeamLava. Tell me you are kidding please. 7 days of work, more gems than I would like to admit, and all we get is 16 days. Also, the groom only shows up once every 12 hours, and we have to wait for all of those cake toppers, which takes days. I understand the ploy- make them spend a lot with the hope of major gem return on wedding cake. This is ridiculous though. I completed the task 3 days ago and have made only one cake. He needs to start showing up as much as the others at least. Please adjust the timing. Otherwise, I think it's time to say bye-bye to TeamLava in general, because I do not enjoy being ripped off.