PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Temple

mdoege
07-21-15, 05:25 PM
Could someone please explain how to use the diamond temple? I got one but when I went to breed a couple dragons they are on my original breeding roost. Thank you

Kennedward
07-21-15, 06:40 PM
Could someone please explain how to use the diamond temple? I got one but when I went to breed a couple dragons they are on my original breeding roost. Thank you

The temple just sits there like any decor....

It's supposed to increase your breeding results for Diamond type dragons by 6 times, but everyone's results differ and some of us, like me, never got any Diamond hybrids using it.

All of my Diamond hybrids were bred using regular breeding and wtihout the Diamond Temple, so good luck trying for them :D

mdoege
07-22-15, 02:01 PM
Thank you. I don't think I'll be using one again. My results are the same whether I have the temple or not.

Kennedward
07-22-15, 04:51 PM
That's nice to hear, as some players would disagree with my views.

Anyways, I actually felt my results were better without the temple! :cool:

CAtMaries
08-28-15, 03:54 PM
I just bought a Diamond temple but I can't figure out how to use it!! Can anyone please help?

farmday0123
08-29-15, 06:31 AM
I just bought 💎 diamond temple while boosted breed trying for diamond prism , seen i been try it for ever n never get it, i bought temple n breeding roost hope it work , dont believes it work but trying lol, if it work will buy again n again so far many fail and both now fail 21 hours social arrrrr i want 27 hours please

farmday0123
08-29-15, 06:32 AM
It automatically turn on all u do is just breed👍🏼😻

Kennedward
08-29-15, 04:41 PM
Good luck!

farmday0123
08-30-15, 03:37 PM
Thank you will let u guys know at the end good or bad using temple , i sm now trying 💎 with night/ lotus hope foe dark angel or if not then anubis or mercury , 😁 wish me luck 💥💥✨✨✨✨

farmday0123
09-01-15, 09:05 PM
Friday it expire but now both breeding den fail 23 hours, dark abgel also 23 hours but none of them is😹 they both tell me night night 99 , x to go sleep😖😩

Kennedward
09-02-15, 07:26 AM
Friday it expire but now both breeding den fail 23 hours, dark abgel also 23 hours but none of them is�� they both tell me night night 99 , x to go sleep����

Tell me the result when it finishes breeding :D

farmday0123
09-03-15, 05:57 AM
Well after fail 2 night continue both den 12 hours n 10 hours, only one day left, i spend 400 golds for just breeding dragon to sale nothing to keep, wasted , last minute i will just take off the night breed 💎 n pink to see if tl give good change last mins, hey i saw ur island u got whole set of 💎 diamond hybrids, congratulations!!

Kennedward
09-03-15, 10:06 AM
Well after fail 2 night continue both den 12 hours n 10 hours, only one day left, i spend 400 golds for just breeding dragon to sale nothing to keep, wasted , last minute i will just take off the night breed �� n pink to see if tl give good change last mins, hey i saw ur island u got whole set of �� diamond hybrids, congratulations!!

Thanks! I got it months ago, took me around 1 year and a half to complete since I got my Diamond dragon