Wombattery
Super Rare
Electric-Earth

21983 21984 21985 21986

Incubation Time: 15 Hours
Evolution Time: 17 Hours

GOOD LUCK! :)

Recommended Fighters to Use *

* The following are recommended to help choose the ideal fighter based on tested strengths/weaknesses, as well as highest rarity. The theory behind choosing an ideal fighter is that an animal of higher rarity may have better odds of landing a 'Critical' against an opponent when using an attack that normally registers a 'Strong' hit. It is also theorized that a high-level fighter may have better odds. It's not a guarantee to win with one of these fighters, but it may increase your odds. Note that ANY animal of ANY level or rarity has a chance of landing a winning 'Critical' using ANY element (even 'Weak' ones).

Round
Opponent
Recommended Fighters *

Frostfang (water)
Citrine Peregrin {electric}. Xmas or Valentine with NO fire. Or {electric} with {anything but fire}

Lightning Leopard (electric)
Obsidian Cyclops {earth}. Music. Or {earth} with {anything but water or valentine}

Rainguin (water/earth)
Emerald Dragon. Crystal Unicorn. Toy Poodle. Ice Cream. Or {nature or Valentine} with {anything but fire}

Koala Cadabra (electric/dark)
Treasure. Treent. Shamrock. Caturn. Melodeer. Earth-Fire. Or any combination of the following elements: {fire, earth, cosmic, or music}

Chocolate Lab (ice cream)
Ruby Razorback {fire}. Or {fire} with {anything but earth}

Charger (electric/water)
Citrine Peregrin {electric}. Obsidian Cyclops {earth}. Toy Poodle. Shamrock. Electric-Earth. Or {earth or electric} with {nature or dark}

Racmoon (dark/earth)
Emerald Dragon {nature}. Treasure. Treent. Ice Cream. Or {nature} with {anything but electric}

Bansheep (electric/dark)
Treasure. Treent. Shamrock. Caturn. Melodeer. Earth-Fire. Or any combination of the following elements: {fire, earth, cosmic, or music}

Arboar (water/nature)
Citrine Peregrin. Crystal Unicorn. Any Xmas. Spring. Matripony or {valentine with NO earth}. Or {gem or electric} with {anything but nature or earth}

Peony Pony (spring)
{Xmas} with {anything but nature}. If you don’t have Xmas just use an Ultra or Super Rare that is NOT nature.

Neopolitiger (ice cream)

Money Badger (treasure)
Toy Poodle. Any Xmas. Or {nature} with {anything but dark or gem}

Land Shark (dark/water)
Treasure. Valentine. Caturn. Or {electric or cosmic} with {anything but gem}.

Hedgehog (earth/nature)
Emerald Dragon. Crystal Unicorn. Spring. Ice Cream. Or {gem or nature} with {fire, water, dark or Xmas}

Volcamel (earth/fire)
{Gem} with {nature, earth or water}. Crystal Unicorn. Water-Earth. Or {water or earth} with {nature}

Thunderhawk (electric/nature)
Ruby Razorback. Cystal Unicorn. Tubacan or Melodeer. Shamrock. Spring. Or {gem or fire} with {anything but water or valentine}

Dripmunk (water/earth)
Emerald Dragon. Crystal Unicorn. Toy Poodle. Ice Cream. Or {nature or Valentine} with {anything but fire}

Mamaroo (earth/fire)
{Gem} with {nature, earth or water}. Crystal Unicorn. Water-Earth. Or {water or earth} with {nature}

Craguar (dark/earth)
Emerald Dragon {nature}. Treasure. Treent. Ice Cream. Or {nature} with {anything but electric}

Golden Retriever (treasure)
Toy Poodle. Any Xmas. Or {nature} with {anything but dark or gem}

Peamoth (dark/nature)
Ruby Razorback {fire}. Treent. Spring. Caturn. Or {fire or cosmic} with {anything but earth}

Shockatoo (electric/nature)
Ruby Razorback. Cystal Unicorn. Tubacan or Melodeer. Shamrock. Spring. Or {gem or fire} with {anything but water or valentine}

Ground Hound (earth/nature)
Emerald Dragon. Crystal Unicorn. Spring. Ice Cream. Or {gem or nature} with {fire, water, dark or Xmas}

Solar Simian (nature/fire)
Ruby Razorback {fire}. Steamtrunk. Spring. Or {gem, fire or water} with {anything but nature or dark}

Turtle Dove (water/nature)
Citrine Peregrin. Crystal Unicorn. Any Xmas. Spring. Matripony or {valentine with NO earth}. Or {gem or electric} with {anything but nature or earth}

Vanillamb (ice cream)

Sea Horse (water/nature)

Jade Kirin (gem/dark)
Treasure. Treent. Or {dark or fire} with {anything but nature, earth or gem}

Snapdragon (spring)
{Xmas} with {anything but nature}. If you don’t have Xmas just use an Ultra or Super Rare that is NOT nature.

Wombattery (electric/earth)
Emerald Dragon. Obsidian Cyclops. Crystal Unicorn. Shamrock. Ice Cream. Nature-Earth. Or {nature or earth} with {dark}

Recommended Attacks to Use or Avoid

The following chart is for those of us that might get confused by the recommended fighters chart (like me :) ). If you don't have any of the recommended fighters, the following chart shows which attacks are strongest and weakest.

Round
Opponent

Use

Avoid

Frostfang (water)
Electric, Xmas, Valentine
Fire, Living Wood, Music

Lightning Leopard (electric)
Earth, Music
Water, Valentine

Rainguin (water/earth)
Earth, Electric, Xmas, Shamrock
Fire, Water, Treasure

Koala Cadabra (electric/dark)
Fire, Earth, Treasure, Living Wood, Shamrock, Cosmic, Music
Water, Gem, Valentine

Chocolate Lab (ice cream)
Fire
Earth

Charger (electric/water)
Earth, Electric, Xmas, Shamrock
Fire, Water, Treasure

Racmoon (dark/earth)
Nature, Treasure, Living Wood, Ice Cream
Electric

Bansheep (electric/dark)
Fire, Earth, Treasure, Living Wood, Shamrock, Cosmic, Music
Water, Gem, Valentine

Arboar (water/nature)
Electric, Gem, Xmas, Valentine, Spring
Nature, Earth, Treasure, Living Wood, Music

Peony Pony (spring)
Xmas
Nature

Neopolitiger (ice cream)
Fire
Earth

Money Badger (treasure)
Nature, Xmas
Dark, Gem

Land Shark (dark/water)
Electric, Treasure, Valentine, Cosmic
Gem, Music

Hedgehog (earth/nature)
Nature, Gem, Spring, Ice Cream
Earth, Electric, Treasure, Cosmic

Volcamel (earth/fire)
Earth, Water, Gem
Fire, Dark, Electric, Shamrock, Cosmic

Thunderhawk (electric/nature)
Fire, Gem, Shamrock, Spring, Music
Water, Treasure, Valentine

Dripmunk (water/earth)
Nature, Gem, Xmas, Valentine, Ice Cream
Fire, Living Wood, Cosmic, Music

Mamaroo (earth/fire)
Earth, Water,Gem
Fire, Dark, Electric, Shamrock, Cosmic

Craguar (dark/earth)
Nature, Treasure, Living Wood, Ice Cream
Electric

Golden Retriever (treasure)
Nature, Xmas
Dark, Gem

Peamoth (dark/nature)
Fire, Living Wood, Cosmic, Spring
Earth

Shockatoo (electric/nature)
Fire, Gem, Shamrock, Spring, Music
Water, Treasure, Valentine

Ground Hound (earth/nature)
Nature, Gem, Spring, Ice Cream
Earth, Electric, Treasure, Cosmic

Solar Simian (nature/fire)
Fire, Water, Spring
Nature, Dark, Treasure, Shamrock, Ice Cream

Turtle Dove (water/nature)

Vanillamb (ice cream)
Fire
Earth

Sea Horse (water/nature)

Jade Kirin (gem/dark)
Fire, Dark, Treasure, Living Wood, Cosmic
Nature, Earth, Gem

Snapdragon (spring)
Xmas
Nature

Wombattery (electric/earth)
Nature, Earth, Gem, Shamrock, Music, Ice Cream
Fire, Water, Electric, Valentine, Cosmic

ogreve
07-21-15, 11:36 AM
Alright, a new tournament, one of my favourite FFS things! :)
Not exactly the prettiest of animals, but perhaps I'll pair it up with the Beever that's currently breeding in the den and shall leave the both of them as babies in a not all too prominent spot. ;)

For this tournament I am making a small change in the line-up of fighters. The reason is that I've been working hard at raising animals, and that includes several new epic super rares. I am going to give these new animals (like the Aurora Pegasus) some goes, as long as they are not "outranked" by better elemental matches that I happen to have too.

I also identified two animals that I'll be bringing to epic levels next, being the Cosmic Phoenix (raised today from level 10 to 13) and the Sea Horse (raised today from level 10 to 12). Both have one specific opponent in terms of elemental combinations for which they ought to be "better" than my current set of epic super rares. And... I want to see these two raised to epic level anyway. ;)

My results...

Overall {losses-wins}: {22-30}
30 gems spent due to an accidental Ultimate Attack on round 1 (grrr) as the phone slipped from my hand.

--- Day 1 ---
#01: Frostfang (1) < Thorilla (15) {1-1}
#02: Lightning Leopard (1) < Ancient Sloth (15) {0-1}
#03: Rainguin (1) < Aurora Pegasus {0-1}
#04: Koala Cadabra (2) < Magmacore {0-1}
--- Day 2 ---
#05: Chocolate Lab (2) < Gold Lion (15) {0-1}
#06: Charger (3) < Thorilla (15) {0-1}
#07: Racmoon (4) < Treent (15) {0-1}
#08: Bansheep (5) > Magmacore (15) {2-0}
#08: Bansheep (5) < Treent (15) {1-1}
#09: Arboar (6) > Gold Lion (15) {2-0}
#09: Arboar (6) < Pluma (15) {0-1}
#10: Peony Pony (7) < Aurora Pegasus (15) {0-1}
#11: Neapolitiger (8) < Magmacore (15) {0-1}
#12: Money Badger (9) > Ancient Sloth (15) {2-0}
#12: Money Badger (9) < Vinotaur (15) {1-1}
#13: Land Shark (10) < Gold Lion (15) {1-1}
#14: Hedgehog (10) < Aurora Pegasus (15) {0-1}
--- Day 3 ---
#15: Volcamel (12) < Blizard (15) {0-1}
#16: Thunderhawk (10) < Gold Lion (15) {0-1}
#17: Dripmunk (10) < Gold Lion (15) {0-1}
#18: Mamaroo (12) < Blizard (15) {0-1}
#19: Craguar (12) > Treent (15) {2-0}
#19: Craguar (12) < Aurora Pegasus (15) {0-1}
#20: Golden Retriever (15) < Ancient Sloth (15) {0-1}
#21: Peamoth (12) < Gold Lion (15) {0-1}
#22: Shockatoo (14) < Gold Lion (15) {0-1}
#23: Ground Hound (15) < Aurora Pegasus (15) {1-1}
#24: Solar Simion (15) < Patriotter (15) {0-1}
#25: Turtle Dove (18) < Gold Lion (15) {0-1}
#26: Vanillamb (16) < Gold Lion (15) {0-1}
#27: Sea Horse (17) < Gold Lion (15) {0-1}
--- Day 4 ---
#28: Jade Kirin (18) > Treent (15) {4-0}
#28: Jade Kirin (18) < Gold Lion (15) {0-1}
#29: Snapdragon (19) > Gold Lion (15) {2-0}
#29: Snapdragon (19) > Cosmic Phoenix (15) {2-0}
#29: Snapdragon (19) < Treent (15) {1-1}
#30: Wombattery (20) < Ancient Sloth (15) {0-1}

Some specific highlights:

All done!!!

Day 4 proved to be a real up-hill struggle. Whereas on day 3 I only suffered 3 defeats and won 13 rounds, on day 4 (having to complete only the last 3 rounds) I suffered 9 (!) losses vs. only 3 victories...
Anyway, the tournament is won! Now I need to find a 'gap' to hatch the Wombattery in time to meet the 5 gem goal.

-Round 30:
Aaah, that's more like it!
A clean victory on the last strike of the first attempt of the Ancient Sloth!
I'm glad this round posed no trouble, as opposed to rounds 28 and 29, which were both terrible!

-Round 29:
Aaargh, that bl*****dy Snapdragon had me seriously pinned down on level 29!
I have nothing that's strong to it. :(
Finally it was good 'ole Mr. Root the Treent who did the honours of besting it, but wow, that took a LOT of effort!
The Snapdragon did get my attention very well by this though. It also happens to be a really beautiful opponent which I've wanted to level up for a long time now (the thing that was holding me back is that I really like the normal adult form so much with the yellow-orange-reds on the wings, but then, the purples are cool too). Along with the Sea Horse, this will be my next super rare to see to epic level, I think.

-Round 28:
Well, whereas normally my epic Treent is a fine gem ****er, today in 4 attempts it couldn't pull off a victory. So, time to play my trump card, my so beloved Gold Lion. Now... do you think it had any trouble with the mighty Kirin? Well no, it directly bested it on the first attempt! :P
Maybe I should play my next tournament with the Gold Lion alone, and just forget about the rest of my fighters. ;)

-Day 3 seems to have been "Gold Lion day": not only did I get my 3rd one in the breeding den today, but also today it had no less than 7 victories without a single loss! It is by far my best fighter! Now I'll have to get past the Jade Kirin, which is a specialty task for the Treent. After that, there's the 'wildcard' round against the Snapdragon, as nothing is strong to Spring. Sounds like I'll be trying the Gold Lion for that round too!

-Round 23:
This round saw the first loss of my epic Pegasus. :(
But well.... Such was to be expected at this stage in the tournament, of course. :P

-Rounds 3, 10, 14, 19:
Wow! Another splendid victory in round 19 for my new Aurora Pegasus! It looks like along with my epic Gold Lion it might be one of my top fighters! In this tournament it has so far performed flawlessly with 4 wins and 0 losses, even on round 10 where it was up against 'Spring' to which it's weak! Tnx Midnight: I see I did not spend all those precious apples for nothing on you! :)

-Round 18:
Though I am of course happy to have won, there's something that doesn't feel right about beating a mommy with a toddler in its belly pouch. :O
Sorry gal.... I wished they had put in a different earth-fire opponent, like those highly impopular Armordillos or Aperil Fools, whom not many of us mind giving a whack on the nose. ;)

-Round 17:
I made a mistake with the elements in round 17 thinking the Dripmunk was water/dark (the reason: there was a lot of water-dark breeding lately and I just didn't remember, nor check it). Anyway, fortunately the Gold Lion got a critical hit nonetheless, despite the electric attack being neutral. I -of course- did not even try a fire attack, as fire is weak to BOTH water and earth, so it would have been "doubly weak" to the combination of them. :P

-General new strategy:
As soon as my number 1 choice of opponents has suffered two consecutive losses, I'll switch to an alternative opponent (if any). This was already applied in rounds 8, 9 and 19.
Also, my Cosmic Phoenix has been put in the flower a few hours ago to undergo its epic evolution! There's no real "combat gain" to be had from it this tournament, but it shall be cool nonetheless to have it at epic level and there are plenty of opponents against which it would be a good match. :)

mymummy789
07-21-15, 11:37 AM
well I am off to a cracking start - level 15 ampeater defeated by a level 1 frostfang *rolls eyes*

Sandybellee
07-21-15, 11:39 AM
Wins - losses: 30-19
1 Frostfang (1) < Lightning Leopard (15)
2 Lightning Leopard (1) < Rock Rhino (15)
3 Rainguin (1) < Ancient Sloth (15)
4 Koala Cadabra (2) < Aperil Fool (14)
5 Chocolate Lab (2) < Patriotter (12)
6 Charger (3) < Terradactyl (11)
7 Racmoon (4) < Ancient Sloth (15)
8 Bansheep (5) < Aperil Fool (15)
9 Arboar (6) < Lightning Leopard (15)
10 Peony Pony (7) > Aperil Fool (15), Ladypug (12), Terradactyl (11), < Twilight Troll (15) win
11 Neapolitiger (8) < Patriotter (12)
12 Money Badger (9) < Ancient Sloth (15)
13 Land Shark (10) < Lightning Leopard (15)
14 Hedgehog (10) < Twilight Troll (15) (1 loss)
15 Volcamel (12) < Glacial Griffin (15)
16 Thunderhawk < Aperil Fool (15)
17 Dripmunk (10) < Ancient Sloth (15)
18 Mamaroo (12) < Glacial Griffin (15)
19 Craguar (12) < Ancient Sloth (15)
20 Golden Retriever (15) < Ancient Sloth (15) (3 losses)
21 Peamoth (12) < Aperil Fool (15)
22 Shockatoo (14) < Aperil Fool (15)
23 Ground Hound (15) < Twilight Troll (15)
24 Solar Simian (15) < Glacial Griffin (15)
25 Turtle Dove (18) < Lightning Leopard (15)
26 Vanillamb (16) < Aperil Fool (15)
27 Sea Horse (17) < Lightning Leopard (15) (win after 5 losses), Storm Sphinx (11) loss
28 Jade Kirin (18) < Ladypug (12), Aperil Fool (15), Patriotter (12), Skyger (15), Ladypug (12) win
29 Snap Dragon (19) < Twilight Troll (15)
30 Wombattery (20) < Ancient Sloth (15) (1 loss)

Thank you for the charts, Chippychan! They are very helpful as usual. I really like the second one for all of us without ultra rares.

The baby form of the Wombattery is really growing on me - very cute!

Level 27: I just had to see my Storm Sphinx in battle after he finally finished his long evolution from juvenile to adult. Didn't win but I don't even care! He's just so very beautiful! :)

Level 28: Ah, Jade Kirin, my old nemesis. Settling in for a long battle with this one! Edit: Won the Kirin on the 5th try! Good job, Ladypug!

Wombat combat done! This was a good tourney for me unlike the last one. Good luck everyone!

ninasidstorm8
07-21-15, 11:44 AM
Overall: 30-24

Day 1: 11-7
Day 2: 12-8
Day 3: 7-9

1) Frostfang 1 < Rumblebee 15
2) Lightning Leopard 1 < Thorilla 15
3) Rainguin 1 < Toy Poodle 15 (1 loss)
4) Koala Cadabra 2 < Skeletal Dragon 15 (1 loss)
5) Chocolate Lab 2 < Lunar Goat 15 (1 loss)
6) Charger 3 < Santa Claws 15
7) Racmoon 4 < Neapolitiger 15
8) Bansheep 5 < Aperil Fool 15
9) Arboar 6 < Matripony 15
10) Peony Pony 7 < Santa Claws 15 (1 loss)
11) Neapolitiger 8 < Patriotter 15
12) Money Badger 9 > Santa Claws 15 (3 losses)
---------------------------------------------------- End of First Day ---------------------------------------------
12) Money Badger 9 < Santa Claws 15 (1 loss)
13) Land Shark 10 < Caturn 15
14) Hedgehog 10 < Crystal Unicorn 15
15) Volcamel 12 < Crystal Unicorn 15 (1 loss)
16) Thunderhawk 10 < Melodeer 15
17) Dripmunk 10 < Neapolitiger 15
18) Mamaroo 12 < Slippopotamus 15
19) Craguar 12 < Treent of Life 15 (1 loss)
20) Golden Retriever 15 < Santa Claws 15
21) Peamoth 12 < Caturn 15
22) Shockatoo 14 < Melodeer 15 (2 losses)
23) Ground Hound 15 < Crystal Unicorn 15 (2 losses)
24) Solar Simian 15 > Patriotter 15 (1 loss)
---------------------------------------------------- End of Second Day ---------------------------------------------
24) Solar Simian 15 < Patriotter 15 (1 loss)
25) Turtle Dove 18 < Crystal Unicorn 15 (3 losses)
26) Vanillamb 16 < Patriotter 15 Fire (2 losses)
27) Sea Horse 17 < Matripony 15 (2 losses)
28) Jade Kirin 18 < Treent of Life 15 (1 loss)
29) Snapdragon 19 < Santa Claws 15
30) Wombattery 20 < Crystal Unicorn 15

Again with a loss to a level 1 animal and now a loss to each of the level 2 animals, just to rub it in. I had a nice run come to an end in round 10. Well it looks like day 2 starts the same way as day one ends, a loss to the Round 12 Money Badger. Took 5 tries, but I got by the Money Badger.

And Day 3 starts the same as Day 2 ends with a loss to the Round 24 Solar Simian. I don't like this streak. Lost the first two battles of each round in rounds 22 - 25. Oh for the days of only losing the first 2 battles in a round. ;)

Finished with a flourish winning the last two rounds on the first try.

FigmentValley
07-21-15, 11:49 AM
I had it pointed out several times that there almost appears to be a "punishment" to players who use epic, very rare or ultra rare animals on very low level opponents - particularly common ones. Odds will still give the battle to the heavy weight "epic", but the wins will not be nearly as numerous as the "odds" would lead one to believe.

I think that my small set of empirical evidence does lend credence to this theory.

You may be better off using a higher level common against a low level common than an epic ultra rare. Using a less evolved ultra rare and such would, perhaps, be a secondary suggestion.

Save the high rarity epic creatures for later in the tournament.

Ca7007
07-21-15, 11:53 AM
Chippy, I can't tell you how your charts have helped me so far, thanks a bunch! I think you are right FigmentValley, I tested your theory and so far finished 7/10 of the tournament using only commons.
1. Frostfang 1 < Lightning Leopard 15
2. Lightning Leopard 1 < Rock Rhino 15
3. Rainguin 1 < Pandaffodil 15
4. Koala Cadabra 2 < Pyro Pony 15
5. Chocolate Lab 2 < Pyro Pony 15
6. Charger 3 < Rock Rhino 15
7. Racmoon 4 < Pandaffodil 15
8. Bansheep 5 < Rock Rhino 15
9. Arboar 6 < Lightning Leopard 15
10. Peony Pony 7 <Pyro Pony 15
11. Neapolitiger 8 < Pyro Pony 15
12. Money Badger 9 < Ancient Sloth 15, nature (2 losses)
13. Land Shark 10 < Lightning Leopard 15, 3rd try (4 losses)
14. Hedgehog 10 < Pandaffodil 15
15. Volcamel 12 < Frostfang 15
16. Thunderhawk 10 < Pyro Pony 15
17. Dripmunk 10 < Lightning Leopard 15
18. Mamaroo 12 < Frostfang 15
19. Craguar 12 < Treent of Life 10 (2 losses)
20. Golden Retriever 15 < Ancient Sloth 15, nature
21. Peamoth 12 < Peony Pony 10 (1 loss)
23. Ground Hound 15 < Pandaffodil 15
24. Solar Simian 15 < Pyro Pony 15
25. Turtle Dove 18 < Zapbra 10, electric (3 losses)
26. Vanillamb 16 < Pyro Pony 15
27. Sea Horse 17 < Lightning Leopard 15
28. Jade Kirin 18 < Pyro Pony 15, 5th try (6 losses)
29. Snapdragon 19 < Strawbeary 10 (3 losses)
30. Wombattery 20 < Ancient Sloth 15, nature (1 loss)
29-22

calvinxx
07-21-15, 12:09 PM
Round 1 Frostfang
2 Lightning Leopard
3 Rainguin
4 Koala Kadabra
5 Chocolate Lab
6 Charger
7 Racmoon
8 Bansheep
9 Arboar
10 Peony Pony
11 Neopolitiger
12 Money Badger
13 Land Shark
14 Hedgehog
15 Volcamel
16 Thunderhawk
17 Dripmunk
18 Mamaroo
19 Craguar
20 Golden Retriever
21 Peamoth
22 Shockatoo
23 Ground Hound
24 Solar Simian
25 Turtle Dove
26 Vanillamb
27 Sea Horse
28 Jade Kirin
29 Snapdragon
30 Wombattery

Egg on nest if you want to look :)

chippychan
07-21-15, 12:10 PM
@Chippychan: let me know which elements you'd like me to use in combat for some tests. I also have held back on the current battleground so I could help out in retesting the animal strengths. If you want, you can PM me, or just list the desired tests here...

Thanks for the offer. :)

The best thing to do would be to follow this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83277-Battlegrounds-amp-Tournaments-Strategy-Guide-amp-Discussion), but I'm also attaching a few charts of what has already been re-tested. Anything RED is unconfirmed through re-testing, and anything blank I just haven't tested yet.

EDIT: Thank you SO MUCH for the opponent list calvinxx! I'll get the chart updated ASAP.

EDIT #2: Just wanted to add that while any help with testing is very much appreciated I don't want anyone to possibly lose the tournament because they are using an ineffective attack just for the sake of testing. Please feel free to use current known strong attacks if you just want to get through this as soon as possible. :) :) :)

Hawksmoor
07-21-15, 12:14 PM
Round 1 Frostfang
2 Lightning Leopard
3 Rainguin
4 Koala Kadabra
5 Chocolate Lab
6 Charger
7 Racmoon
8 Bansheep
9 Arboar
10 Peony Pony
11 Neopolitiger
12 Money Badger
13 Land Shark
14 Hedgehog
15 Volcamel
16 Thunderhawk
17 Dripmunk
18 Mamaroo
19 Craguar
20 Golden Retriever
21 Peamoth
22 Shockatoo
23 Ground Hound
24 Solar Simian
25 Turtle Dove
26 Vanillamb
27 Sea Horse
28 Jade Kirin
29 Snapdragon
30 Wombattery

Egg on nest if you want to look :)

Holy Speedy Gonzales! Congrats, and thanks for providing the opponent list!

jentlezat
07-21-15, 12:46 PM
All my animals are level 15 unless otherwise noted;

1. Frostfang (1) > Hippogryph (Elec/Water); Elec – critical hit = won
2. Lightning Leopard > Thorilla (Elec/earth); Elec – critical hit = won
3. Rainguin > Ancient Sloth (Earth/nature); nature/strong & earth neutral = lost
- - > Emerald Dragon (Crystal/nature); both crystal & nature strong = lost
- - > Hydro Yak (Water/nature); nature = won
4. Koala Kadabra > Treasure Toucan (Gem); won
5. Chocolate Lab > Vinotaur (Nature/fire) ; fire = won
6. Charger > Ancient Sloth (Earth/nature); earth = won
7. Racmoon > Emerald Dragon (Crystal/nature); nature = won
8. Bansheep > Treasure Toucan (Gem); gem = won
9. Arboar > Sapphire cthulhu (Crystal/water); crystal = won
10. Peony Pony > Rumblebee (Elec/dark); dark = won
11. Neopolitiger > try Vinotaur (Nature/fire) ; fire = won
12. Money Badger > Vinotaur (Nature/fire) ; fire/neutral & nature strong=lost
- - > Emerald Dragon (Crystal/nature); only used nature= won
13. Land Shark > try Treasure Toucan (Gem); won
13. Land Shark > Treasure Toucan (Gem); won
14. Hedgehog > Emerald Dragon (Crystal/nature); Crystal = won
15. Volcamel > Sapphire cthulhu (Crystal/water); Crystal=lost
- - > Glacial Griffin (14) Water/earth; earth = won
16. Thunderhawk > Emerald Dragon (Crystal/nature); nature = won
17. Dripmunk > Emerald Dragon (Crystal/nature); nature/strong = lost
- - > Twilight Troll (Dark/Nature); nature = won
- - > Emerald Dragon (Crystal/nature); nature/
18. Mamaroo > Sapphire cthulhu (Crystal/water); water/neutral & Crystal/critical = won
19. Craguar > try Emerald Dragon (Crystal/nature); crystal = won
20. Golden Retriever > Ancient Sloth (Earth/nature); nature = lost
- - > Vinotaur (Nature/fire) ; nature = lost
- - > Ancient Sloth again; nature = lost
- - > Treasure Toucan (Gem); lost
- - > Pandaffodill (Nature); won (Who knew! This has me baffled - used panda out of desperation!!)
21. Peamoth > Vinotaur (Nature/fire) ; fire = won
22. Shockatoo > Emerald Dragon (Crystal/nature); crystal =won
23. Ground Hound > Emerald Dragon (Crystal/nature); crystal = lost
- - > Twilight Troll (Dark/Nature); nature = won
24. Solar Simian > Sapphire cthulhu (Crystal/water); water = lost
- - > Chimpala (Earth/fire); fire= lost
- - > Glacial Griffin (Water/earth) earth = won
25. Turtle Dove > Emerald Dragon (Crystal/nature); Crystal= won
26. Vanillamb > Vinotaur (Nature/fire) ; fire = lost
- - > Pyro pony (Fire); lost
- - > Treasure Toucan (Gem); lost
- - > Vinotaur (Nature/fire) again; fire = won
27. Sea Horse > Emerald Dragon (Crystal/nature); both strong but lost
- - > Ancient Sloth (Earth/nature); nature = lost
- - > Emerald Dragon (Crystal/nature) again; natire = lost
- - > Pandaffodill (Nature); neutral = lost
- - > Thorilla (Elec/earth); elec = won
28. Jade Kirin > Treasure Toucan (Gem); won
29. Snapdragon > Treasure Toucan (Gem); neutral – lost
- - > Rumblebee (Elec/dark); dark = won
30. Wombattery > Emerald Dragon (Crystal/nature); nature = won & done!!!

SummerNightSky
07-21-15, 12:48 PM
Hmm...I like the baby and juvenile forms, but I'm not so wild about the adult and epic forms tbh

Overall Results (Wins-Losses): (22-15)
1. Frostfang (1) > Thunderhawk (6); Frostfang (1) < Lightning Leopard (14)
2. Lightning Leopard (1) < Ancient Sloth (15): used Earth
3. Rainguin (1) < Ancient Sloth (15): used Nature
4. Koala Cadabra (2) > Ancient Sloth (15); Koala Cadabra (2) < Ancient Sloth (15): used Earth
5. Chocolate Lab (2) < Pyro Pony (10)
6. Charger (3) < Ancient Sloth (15): used Earth
7. Racmoon (4) < Ancient Sloth (15): used Nature
8. Bansheep (5) > Ancient Sloth (15); Bansheep (5) < Ancient Sloth (15): used Earth
9. Arboar (6) > Lightning Leopard (14); Arboar (6) < Lightning Leopard (14)
10. Peony Pony (7) < Pyro Pony (15): Fire is neutral
11. Neapolitiger (8) < Pyro Pony (15)
12. Money Badger (9) < Ancient Sloth (15): used Nature
13. Land Shark (10) < Lightning Leopard (14)
14. Hedgehog (10) < Ancient Sloth (15): used Nature
15. Volcamel (12) > Ancient Sloth (15); Volcamel (12) < Ancient Sloth (15): used Earth
16. Thunderhawk (10) < Pyro Pony (15)
17. Dripmunk (10) < Ancient Sloth (15): used Nature
18. Mamaroo (12) < Ancient Sloth (15): used Earth
19. Craguar (12) < Ancient Sloth (15): used Nature
20. Golden Retriever (15) > Ancient Sloth (15); Golden Retriever (15) < Ancient Sloth (15): used Nature
21. Peamoth (12) > Pyro Pony (15) [x2]; Peamoth (12) < Aperil Fool (11): used Fire
22. Shockatoo (14) > Pyro Pony (15) [x2], Aperil Fool (11) [x3], Rampage (12) [x2]; Shockatoo (14) < Aperil Fool (11): used Fire

reeisme
07-21-15, 12:50 PM
Wow, only one gem opponent in 30 rounds (well, and 2 treasure) and it's the good one since so much is strong against dark. Good luck!

1 Frostfang (water) < Bansheep L10 (electric/dark) SSC... 1st hit STRONG, 2nd hit STRONG, 3rd hit CRITICAL)

2 Lightning Leopard (electric) < Lucky rabbit L15 (shamrock) C 1st hit

3 Rainguin (water/earth) < Pandaffodil L15 (nature) S-C

4 Koala Kadabra (electric/dark) < Rock rhino (earth) S-C (lost with both armordillo and pyro pony)

5 Chocolate Lab (ice cream) < Smitten kitten (valentine/fire) C 1st hit

6 Charger (electric/water) < Lucky rabbit L15 (shamrock) SSC

7 Racmoon (dark/earth) < Strawbeary L10 (ice cream) SSC (lost first with Ancient sloth - nature)

Day 1 Record: 7-3 Not great. I typically try to get to level 10 the first day.

8 Bansheep (electric/dark) < Lucky rabbit L15 (shamrock) SSC (prior loss with treent)

9 Arboar (water/nature) < Snap dragon L15 (spring) SSC (first lost with Smitten kitten, vday)

10 Peony Pony (spring) < Lucky rabbit L15 (shamrock) N-C

11 Neopolitiger (ice cream) < Gold lion L15 (electric/fire) CSS (Prev lost with Gold lion, fire and Smitten Kitten, fire)

Oy. I can see this is going to be a long tournament for me, record 11-7.

12 Money Badger (treasure) < ancient sloth (earth/nature) CS

13 Land Shark (dark/water) < Smitten kitten (vday/fire) SSC

14 Hedgehog (earth/nature) < Snap dragon L15 (spring) CS

15 Volcamel (earth/fire) < Glacial griffin L15 (water/earth) SC

16 Thunderhawk (electric/water) < Lucky rabbit L15 (shamrock) SSC

Whoa Lucky indeed! The bunny is now 5-0 so far in this tournament.

17 Dripmunk (water/earth) < Ancient sloth L15 (earth/nature) C first hit

18 Mamaroo (earth/fire) < Glacial griffin L15 (water/earth) CSC

19 Craguar (dark/earth) < Treasure toucan L15 SC (treent attempt failed)

20 Golden Retriever (treasure) < Ancient sloth L15 (earth/nature) SC (sloth lost the first time but came through on the 2nd)

Things took a turn for the better!
For end of day 2 a much improved 20-9.

21 Peamoth (dark/nature) < Treent L15 SSC

22 Shockatoo (electric/nature) < Gold lion L15 (electric/fire) SSC (earlier loss with snapdragon)

23 Ground Hound (earth/nature) < Snapdragon L15 (spring) SSC

24 Solar Simian (nature/fire) < Snapdragon L15 (spring) CC, lost earlier with Gold lion, fire

25 Turtle Dove (water/nature) < Snapdragon L15 (spring) SC

26 Vanillamb (ice cream) < Gold lion L15 (electric/fire) SCS

27 Sea Horse (water/nature) < Snapdragon L15 (spring) SC

28 Jade Kirin (gem/dark) < Treent L15 SC, prev treasure toucan lost

Day 3: now 28-12

29 Snapdragon (spring) < Lucky Rabbit C first hit (earlier losses with Lucky rabbit, gold lion and Treent)

30 Wombattery (electric/earth) < Ancient sloth L15 (nature/earth) SCS (she lost the first one)

Got it. Record 30-15 much better than expected based on those early rounds.

Drachenia
07-21-15, 12:54 PM
Hello everyone! A new tournament, good luck in the fighting :D

RD.1 Great Danebow Epic electrical critical win against Frostfang LVL 1
RD.2 Ampeater LVL 10 earth strongly, earth critical win against Lightning Leopard LVL 1
Lost Animal's: 0, Win Animal's: 2

31aug2002
07-21-15, 12:58 PM
I want to thank all members for all the help and posts
I don't have any ultra animals nor any of the special animals from special events like mamaroo or shamrock or valentines. I have all basic elements and some super rare ones which I have lvl end to epic so I use those for battleground and tournaments. So I will post the animals that I used to defeat opponent.
Good luck to all!!!

1 Frostfang (water) < rock rhino (earth)
2 Lightning Leopard lvl 1 < Grassquatch lvl 10 earth strong(s) critical (c)
3 Rainguin lvl1< pandaffodil 15 S,Critical
4 Koala Kadabra lvl 2 < rampage lvl 10 C win
5 Chocolate Lab lvl2 < pyro pony lvl 15 S,S,S loss
------ 2nd attempt < solar Simian lvl 15 S,c,s win
6 Charger have had 2 fails with ancient sloth earth element
------------- 3rd try with rampage lvl 10 S! Critical win
7 racmoon < strawberry lvl 6 C, S win
8 Bansheep < Tubacon lvl 9 C win
9 Arboar. < Lightening leopard 15 C win
10 Peony Pony lost lightening leopard /2nd try lady pug lvl 9 C, S win
11 Neopolitiger < again ladypug lvl 9 fire element S,S, C win

My record till now 11wins and 4 losses... Not baaaaad...

Today... A stroke of sheer bad luck... Managed to defeat money badger only after 7 tries :(
12 Money Badger < ancient sloth lvl 13 S,C,S win..finally
13 Land Shark 10 < pyro pony lvl 15 N,N,C win 1st try :)
14 Hedgehog 10< ancient sloth 13 used nature S,C Win
15 Vocamel 12 < glacial griffin 10 used water S,SC win
16 ThunderHawk < pyro pony 15 S,C Win
17 dripmunk10 < ancient sloth 13 C,S,Win
Day 2 7 losses 6 wins....

18 Mamaroo12 < Glacial griffin 10 S,S,C win
19 Craguar. 1st try ancient sloth S,S,S loss / 2nd try Ancient sloth S. C win
20 Golden Retriever ancient slot S C win
21 Pea moth Hot dog Fire element C win
22 Shockatoo 1st try loss to Aperil fool/ 2nd try loss to Pyro pony/ 3rd try <solar simian 15 CS win
23 Ground Hound < ancient sloth 13 SC Win
24 Solar Simian < 2 losses against glacial griffin. Then hit with pyro pony ...C,S WIN

Day 3 4 losses 7 wins

The turtle dove had me tied in knots..... 7 losses to various lightening combinations ..then finally Skyger comes through...
25 Turtle Dove18 < Skyger lvl 15. CC win...WOW..
26 Vanillamb 12 < 1st try solar simian..SCSwin
27 Sea Horse have had 2 losses..
....... Lightening leopard 15 S,S,C win... Woohooo
28 Jade Kirin ... Losses with lightening leopard, rock rhino... Then Win with solar simian.. Used fire
29 Snapdragon ... After loss to ancient sloth, grasspauch, solar simian pyro pony frostfang Skyger finally WON with rock rhino... NNC ...
30 WOMBATTERY.... 1st try ancient sloth SSS loss
................2nd try pandaffodil. S C win..

YAY!.... All done

oo56
07-21-15, 01:10 PM
Round 1: Beat Level 1 Frostfang w/ Level 10 Matripony - 1 Strong & 1 Critical

A2TUDE
07-21-15, 01:18 PM
15hrs on the nest21994

Battle wasn't the hardest I e played:)

theone2001
07-21-15, 01:19 PM
I am fairly new. This is my 3rd Tournament and I have only won one so far. But the posts from others did help in winning many of the battles. So I hope this will help others too!

Round
1 Frostfang (1) > Pyro Pony (15) weak, critical WIN (I think I was just lucky on this one)
2 Lightning Leopard (1) > Armodillio (10,Earth,Fire) S,S,S? with earth WIN
3 Rainguin (1, water/earth) > Plantler (9, earth, nature) with nature S,S,C WIN
4 Koala Kadabra (3 electiric/dark) > Tubacan (14, music/fire) with music S, S, C Win
5 Chocolate Lab (2 ice cream) > Pyro Pony 7 with fire S, S, S LOSS :(
.............................................. > Rampage (12, earth/fire) with fire S, C, C Win
6 Charger (elec/water) > Chocolate Lab (9 ice cream) with ice cream N,N,C WIN
7 Racmoon (3, dark/earth)> Chocolate Lab (9 ice cream) with ice cream S S C WIN
8 Bansheep (5 elec/dark) > Tubacan (14, music/fire) S, C WIN
9 Arboar (6, rare, water/nature) > Koala Cadabra 10 common (electric/dark) with electric C,S WIN
10 Peony Pony7 Super Rare ( spring) > Thorilla 12 Super Rare (elec, earth) with electric 1 hit critical WIN
11 Neopolitiger 8 Super Rare (Ice Cream) > Volcamel 13, Rare (earth, fire) with fire S, S, S LOSS :(
...............................…………..>Tubacan (14, music/fire) with fire 1 hit Critical WIN
12 Money Badger 9 Ultra Rare (treasure) > Ancient Sloth 15 Super Rare (earth, nature) with nature 1 hit Critical WIN
13 Land Shark 10 Super Rare (dark/water) > Thorilla 12 Super Rare (elec, earth) with electric S, C WIN

*** End day 1 ***

14 Hedgehog 10 rare (earth/nature) > Chocolate Lab 9, rare (ice cream) with ice cream S, S, S LOSS :(
……..........……..> Hydro Yak 11 Super Rare (Water/Nature) with nature S, C WIN
15 Volcamel 12, rare (earth/fire) > Hydro Yak 11 Super Rare (Water/Nature) with water 1 hit Critical WIN
16 Thunderhawk 10 Common (elec/nature) > Tubacan 14, rare (music/fire) with Music S, S, S LOSS :(
17 Dripmunk 10, rare (water/earth) > Twilight Troll 10 (dark, nature) with nature S, C, C WIN
18 Mamaroo 12 Super Rare (earth/fire) > Bamboon 14 rare (earth, nature) won with earth S C C WIN
19 Craguar 12 Super Rare (dark/earth) > Chocolate Lab9, rare ( ice cream) with ice cream S, S, S LOSS :(
……..........………..> Bamboon 14 rare (earth, nature) with nature S C S WIN
20 Golden Retriever 15, Ultra Rare (treasure) > Ancient Sloth 15, Super Rare (earth, nature) S, S, C WIN
21 Peamoth 12, rare (dark/nature) > Tubacan 14, rare (music/fire) with fire S, S, C WIN
22 Shockatoo 14, Super Rare (elec/nature) > Tubacan 14, rare (music/fire) with fire S, S, S Loss :(
…………………..> Lullabison 15, rare (music/earth) with music S, S, S Loss :(
…………………..> Tubacan 14, rare (music/fire) with Music this time S, S, S Loss :(

Looks like I may be stuck on this one

*** End day 2 ***

22 continued Shockatoo
…………………..> FlyerFox 13, Super Rare (nature/Fire) with fire 1 hit critical WIN "happy dance"
23 Ground Hound 15, Super Rare (earth/nature) > Hydro Yak 11, Super Rare (water/nature) nature 1 hit critical WIN
24 Solar Simian15, rare (nature/fire) > Patriotter 10 Super Rare (water/fire) with water S, S, S Loss
…………………..> Tubacan 14, rare (music/fire) with Fire S, C WIN
25 Turtle Dove 18, Super Rare (water/nature) > Charger 9, rare (electric/water) S, S, S, Loss
Drats most all of my Electric animals are with nature or earth :(
…………………..> Lightning Leopard 15, common (lighting) C, S WIN
26 Vanillamb 16, rare (ice cream) > Pyro Pony 15, common (fire) S, S, S LOSS
…………………..> FlyerFox 13, Super Rare (nature/Fire) with fire S, S, S LOSS
…………………..> Pyro Pony 15, common (fire) S, S, S LOSS
…………………..> FlyerFox 14, Super Rare (nature/Fire) with fire S, S, C WIN (upgraded to level 14)

*** End day 3 ***

27 Sea Horse 17 Super Rare (water/nature) > Ancient Sloth 15 (earth, nature) with nature N, N, N LOSS
…………………..> Lightning Leopard 15, common (lighting) S, S, S LOSS ( total of 5 times)
…………………..> Hareon 8, Super Rare ( Lightning, Fire) with light S, C WIN
28 Jade Kirin 18, Ultra Rare (gem/dark) > Patriotter 10, Super Rare (water, fire) with fire S, S, S LOSS
…………………..> Tubacan 14, rare (music, fire) with fire S, S, S LOSS
…………………..> Lady Pug 9, Super Rare (dark, fire) with fire S, S, S LOSS
…………………..> Koala Cadabra 10, common (lightning, dark) with dark S, C WIN
29 Snapdragon (spring) > Thorilla 12, Super Rare (lightning/stone) with stone S, C WIN
30 Wombattery 20 Super Rare (electric/earth) > Ancient Sloth 15, Super Rare (earth/nature) with nature S, C WIN

Good Luck to everyone playing!!!

Rounds 26-28 were difficult to get thru whereas rounds 29 & 30 were easy. First animal.
Overall this was easier than the last tournament(I'm not saying it was an easy tournament). I think I only got to round 20. And I really wanted that typhoon tiger :(

I have an egg hatching in about 90 min. Then this one goes on the nest.

:cool::cool::cool:

I currently Play Fantasy Forest Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story. Looking for a few good neighbors to trade and visit! :cool:

Sakrysta
07-21-15, 01:19 PM
I had it pointed out several times that there almost appears to be a "punishment" to players who use epic, very rare or ultra rare animals on very low level opponents - particularly common ones. Odds will still give the battle to the heavy weight "epic", but the wins will not be nearly as numerous as the "odds" would lead one to believe.

I think that my small set of empirical evidence does lend credence to this theory.

You may be better off using a higher level common against a low level common than an epic ultra rare. Using a less evolved ultra rare and such would, perhaps, be a secondary suggestion.

I noticed the same thing. I have started using the single-element animals more often in the early rounds, as there's less chance of having a conflicting element that might hinder the fight.

Drachenia
07-21-15, 02:03 PM

RD.2 Ampeater LVL 10 earth strongly, earth critical win against Lightning Leopard LVL 1
RD.3 Ampeater LVL 10 electrical critical, electrical win against Rainguin LVL ?
Lost Animal's: 0, Win Animal's: 3

pinkflower7777
07-21-15, 02:44 PM
1. Frostfang 1 < Toy Poodle 14 {1-0}
2. Lightning Le10opard 1 < Ampeater 14 {1-0}
3. Rainquin 1 < Toy Poodle 14 {1-0}
4. Koala Kadaba 2 < Magmacore 14 {1-0}
5. Chocolate Lab 2 < Patriotter 13 {1-0}
6. Charger 3 < Ampeater 14 {1-0}
7. Racmoon 4 > Cactus Kitsune 14 {0-1}
7. Racmonn 4 < Money Badger 15 {1-0}
8. Bansheep 5 < Magmacore 14 {1-0}
9. Arboar 6 > Toy Poodle 14 {0-1}
9. Arboar 6 < Matripony 13 {1-0}
10. Peony Pony 7 < Money Badger 15 {1-0}
11. Neopolitiger 8 > Patriotter 13 {0-1}
11. Neopolitiger 8 < Cactus Kitsune 14 {1-0}
12. Money Badger 9 > Toy Poodle 14 {0-2}
12. Money Badger 9 > Money Badger 15 {0-2}
12. Money Badger 9 < Ancient Sloth 14 {1-1}
13. Land Shark 10 > Toronado 14 {0-1}
13. Land Shark 10 < Money Badger 15 {1-0}
14. Hedgehog 10 < Emerald Dragon 14 {1-0}
15. Volcamel 12 < Glacial Griffin 13 {1-0}
16. Thunderhawk 10 < Cactus Kitsune 14 {1-0}
17. Dripmunk 10 > Toy Poodle 14 {0-1}
17. Dripmunk 10 > Emerald Dragon 14 {0-1}
17. Dripmunk 10 < Matripony 13 {1-0}
18. Mamaroo 12 < Glacial Griffin 13 {1-0}
19. Crauger 12 < Money Badger 15 {1-0}
20. Golden Retriever 15 < Ancient Sloth 14 {1-0}
21. Peamoth 12 < Pyro Pony 15 {1-0}
22. Shockatoo 14 < Crystal Unicorn 14 {1-0}
23. Ground Hound 15 < Emerald Dragon 14 {1-1}
24. Solar Simian 15 < Patriotter 14 {1-1}
25. Turtle Dove 18 > Matripony 13 {0-1}
25. Turtle Dove 18 < Crystal Unicorn 14 {1-0}
26. Vanillamb 16 > Pyro Pony 15 {0-1}
26. Vanillamb 16 < Cactus Kitsune 14 {1-0}
27. Se Horse 17 > Zapra 14 {0-1}
27. Sea Horse 17 < Crystal Unicorn 14 {1-0}
28. Jade Kirin 18 < Money Badger 15 {1-0}
29. Snapdragon 19 < Toy Poodle 14
30. Wombattery 20 < Ancient Sloth 14

sweetdeda
07-21-15, 02:45 PM
Thanks Chippychan for the great charts! Good luck everyone!

1 Frostfang- Thorilla lvl 15 w
2 Lightning Leopard - Ancient Sloth lvl 15 w
3 Rainguin - Crystal Unicorn lvl 14 l, Neapolitiger lvl 9 w
4 Koala Kadabra - Treent lvl 15 w
5 Chocolate Lab - Cactus Kitsune lvl 15 w
6 Charger - Thorilla lvl 15 l x2, Ancient Sloth lvl 15 w
7 Racmoon - Treent lvl 15 l, Ancient Sloth lvl 15 l, Treent lvl 15 l, Treent lvl 15 w
8 Bansheep - Treent lvl 15 w
9 Arboar - Crystal Unicorn lvl 14 w
10 Peony Pony - Thorilla lvl 15 l, Pyro Pony lvl 15 w
11 Neopolitiger - Cactus Kitsune lvl 15 w
12 Money Badger
13 Land Shark
14 Hedgehog
15 Volcamel
16 Thunderhawk
17 Dripmunk
18 Mamaroo
19 Craguar
20 Golden Retriever
21 Peamoth
22 Shockatoo
23 Ground Hound
24 Solar Simian
25 Turtle Dove
26 Vanillamb
27 Sea Horse
28 Jade Kirin
29 Snapdragon
30 Wombattery

Drachenia
07-21-15, 02:52 PM

RD.4 Bulldog Epic earth strongly, fire critical win against Koala Cadabra LVL 2
Lost Animal's: 0, Win Animal's: 4

MaribouMay
07-21-15, 03:03 PM
Well I'm off to a great start: two losses to a level 1 Frostfang. yeesh!

R1: lvl 15 Matripony > lvl 1 Frostfang (L: lvl 15 Menoram {electric}, lvl 15 Thorilla {electric})
R2: lvl 14 Melodeer > lvl 1 Lightning Leopard
R3: lvl 15 Toy Poodle {nature} > lvl 1 Rainguin (L: lvl 15 Toy Poodle {nature})
R4: lvl 15 Treent > lvl 2 Koala Cadabra (L: lvl 15 Money Badger)
R5: lvl 15 Cosmic Phoenix {fire} > Chocolate Lab
R6: lvl 15 Harpy > lvl 3 Charger
R7: lvl 15 Treent > lvl 4 Racmoon
R8: lvl 15 Money Badger > lvl 6 Bansheep
R9: lvl 15 Sapphire Cthulhu {gem} > lvl 7 Arboar
R10: lvl 15 Santa Claws {christmas} > lvl 7 Peony Pony
R11: lvl 15 Gold Lion {fire} > Neopolitiger
R12: lvl 15 Toy Poodle {christmas} > lvl 9 Money Badger
R13: lvl 15 Matripony > lvl 10 Land Shark
R14: lvl 15 Neopolitiger > lvl 10 Hedgehog (L: lvl 15 Peony Pony)
R15: lvl 15 Sapphire Cthulhu {gem} > lvl 12 Volcamel
R16: lvl 15 Melodeer > Thunderhawk
R17: lvl 15 Toy Poodle {nature} > Cripmunk
R18: lvl 15 Snowpossum {water} > Mamroo (L: Snowpossum{water, earth, water})
R19: lvl 15 Money Badger > Craguar
R20: lvl 15 Toy Poodle {christmas} > Golden Retriever
R21: lvl 15 Treent > lvl 12 Peamoth
R22: lvl 15 Melodeer > Shockatoo
R23: lvl 15 Peony Pony > Ground Hound
R24: lvl 15 Patriotter {fire} > Solar Simian (L: lvl 15 Patriotter {water, water, fire})
R25: lvl 15 Santa Claws {christmas} > Turtle Dove (L: lvl 15 Matripony)
R26: lvl 15 Cactus Kitsune {fire} > Vanillamb
R27: lvl 15 Santa Claws {christmas} > Sea Horse (L: lvl 15 Neopolitiger note: Ice Cream attack was neutral for me! editted to add it was not a recommend foe so no surprise!, lvl 15 Santa Claws {christmas})
R28: lvl 15 Treent > Jade Kirin
R29: lvl 15 Santa Claws {christmas} > Snapdragon (L: lvl 15 Santa Claws {christmas})
R30: lvl 15 Neopolitiger > Wombattery (L: lvl 15 Harpy)

W: 30, L: 12

HappyHeartBakery
07-21-15, 03:37 PM
YHere we go. FYI: I don't have any gems animals.

Round 1 - WIN. level 12 lightning leopard
Round 2- LOSS level 14 ancient sloth(earth). WIN level 11 rock rhino
Round 3- LOSS level 15 Pandaoffil. LOSS level 14 ancient sloth(nature). WIN level 15 Pandaoffil
Round 4- WIN level 12 Aeril Fiil (fire)
Round 5- WIN level 15 Pyro Pony
Round 6- WIN level 10 Thorilla (earth)
Round 7- LOSS level 7 Vanillamb. LOSS leve 14 Ancient Sloth(nature). LOSS level 11 Hedgehog(nature). LOSS level 14 Ancient Sloth. WIN level 9 Strawberry (with use of gems to speed up battle...no more. Either let me win w/o gems or I just won't be winning this tournament)

Round 8- LOSS level 12 Magmacore(earth). WIN level 11 Rock Rhino
Round 9- WIN level 12 lightning leopard (CSC)
Round 10- WIN level 15 pyro pony

Round 11- WIN level 15 pyro pony
Round 12- WIN level 14 Ancient Sloth
Round 13- LOSS level 12 lightning leopard. WIN level 10 Throllia(electric)
Round 14- LOSS level 15 Panda. WIN level 7 Vanillamb
Round 15- LOSS level 9 blizzard(water). LOSS level 15 Frostfang. WIN level 10 Rockidile
Round 16- WIN level 15 pyro pony
Round 17- WIN level 12 lightning leopard
Round 18- LOSS level 10 Rocidile(earth). LOSS level 9 Blizzard (water). WIN level 15 Frostfang
Round 19- LOSS level 14 Ancient Sloth. WIN level 15 Pandaoliff.
Round 20- LOSS level 15 Panda. LOSS level 14 Ancient Sloth(nature). WIN level 15 Panda

Round 21- WIN level 15 pyro pony
Round 22- LOSS level 10 Tubacan (F,F,M) S,S,S. WIN level 10 gold lion(fire)
Round 23- LOSS level 13 twilight troll(nature). WIN level 15 Panda
Round 24- LOSS level 15 pyro pony. WIN level 7 Patriotier(water)
Round 25- LOSS level 12 lightning leopard. LOSS level 12 lightning leopard, LOSS level 12 gold lion, LOSS level 10 Skygar, LOSS level 7 charger. LOSS level 12 gold lion.

AND FINALLY MY LEVEL 12 GOLD LION DEFEATS THE TURTLE DOVE!!

Round 26- LOSS level 15 Pyro Pony. WIN level 12 Gold Lion
Round 27- LOSS level 12 lion. WIN level 12 lightning leopard
Round 28- LOSS level 12 Gold Lion(fire). LOSS level 15 Pyro Pony. LOSS level 8 Terrorier(F). LOSS level 10 Solar Simian(F). LOSS level 10 Ember bear(F). WIN. Level 12 Gold Lion (F)
Round 29- LOSS level 12 Magmacore. LOSSES: level 13 twilight troll, level 10 strawberry, level 12 gold lion, level 15 pyro pony, level 10 A.Fool, LOSS level 14 ancient sloth. WIN level 13 twilight troll(dark)

Round 30- LOSSES: level 14 ancient sloth, level 13 twilight troll, level 15 Pandaoffil
WIN LEVEL 10 STRAWBERRY (ice cream)

Thanks so much Chippy & everyone who posts results! So helpful!!
Good luck everyone

Drachenia
07-21-15, 04:08 PM

RD.5 Santa Claws LVL 10 christmas critical, christmas win against Chocolate Lab LVL ?
Lost Animal's: 0, Win Animal's: 5

mraguia
07-21-15, 04:31 PM
1: 15 Charger(Lightning)C
2: 15 Ancient Sloth(Earth)S,C
3: 13 Jade Kirin(Gem)S,C
4: 15 Ancient Sloth(Earth)C,C

tuffyjkitten
07-21-15, 04:35 PM
Wow fabulous charts chippychan!! Thanks for all you do for tournaments!! :D

rbkj
07-21-15, 05:02 PM
Round 1 frost fang won with mardi claw electric
Round 2 lightning leopard won with ancient sloth earth
Round 3 rain *** won with crystal unicorn
Round 4 Koala Cadabra won golden retriever

Round 5 Chocolate Lab won with gold lion fire
Round 6 Charger won with thorilla electric
Round 7 Racmoon won with golden retriever
Round 8 Bansheep won with golden retriever
Round 9 Arboar lost with crystal unicorn, gold lion fire, won with mardi claw electric
Round 10 Peony Pony won with santa claws xmas
Round 11 Neopolitiger won with paradise parrot fire
Round 12 Money Badger won with ancient sloth nature
Round 13 Land Shark lost with golden retriever won with treasure toucan
Round 14 Hedgehog lost with crystal unicorn, won with paradise parrot nature
Round 15 Volcamel won with glacial griffin water
Round 16 Thunderhawk won with crystal unicorn
Round 17 Dripmunk won with crystal unicorn

Round 18 Mamaroo won with crystal unicorn
Round 19 Craguar won with treasure toucan
Round 20 Golden Retriever won with paradise parrot nature
Round 21 Peamothlost with Treent won with paradise parrot fire
Round 22 Shockatoo won with crystal unicorn
Round 23 Ground Hound won with paradise parrot nature
Round 24 Solar Simian won with Patriotter water
Round 25 Turtle Dove won with crystal unicorn
Round 26 Vanillamb lost gold lion fire won with paradise parrot fire
Round 27 Sea Horse won with crystal unicorn
Round 28 Jade Kirin [COLOR="#B22222"] lost with golden retriever x2, cosmic Phoenix dark, trent, treasure toucan/COLOR]won with golden retriever
Round 29 Snapdragon won with Santa claws
Round 30 Wombattery won with crystal unicorn

Good luck to everyone!!!

Drachenia
07-21-15, 05:17 PM

RD.5 Santa Claws LVL 10 christmas critical, christmas win against Chocolate Lab LVL ?
RD.6 Ampeater LVL 10 earth critical, earth critical win against Charger LVL 3
Lost Animal's: 0, Win Animal's: 6

LonePudding
07-21-15, 06:18 PM
I haven't played much lately, but now it's holiday time I'll hopefully have some more time to play more. I think this animal isn't that great looking but I want to win this just to feel the success lol, I haven't won a tournament for ages!
Good luck everyone!

Frostfang 1 < Mardi Claw 13 {1-0}
Lightning Leopard 1 < Ancient Sloth 15 {1-1}
Rainguin 1 < Ancient Sloth 15 {1-0}
Koala Cadabra 2 < Treent 14 {1-0} Chocolate Lab 2 < Vinotaur 15 {1-1}
Charger 3 < Thorilla 10 {1-0}
Racmoon 4 < Treent 14 {1-0}
Bansheep 5 < Treent 14 {1-0} Arboar 6 > Peony Pony 10 {0-1}
Arboar 6 < Mardi Claw 13 {1-0}
Peony Pony 7 < Glacial Griffin 11 {1-0}
Neopolitiger 8 < Vinotaur 15 {1-0}
Money Badger 9 < Vinotaur 15 {1-1}
Money Badger 9 > Ancient Sloth 15 {0-1} Land Shark 10 < Caturn 10 {1-0}
Hedgehog 10 < Vinotaur 15 {1-0}
Volcamel 12 < Glacial Griffim 11 {1-2}
Thunderhawk 10
Dripmunk 10 <

Day 1 : {0-0}
Day 2 : {4-1}
Day 3 : {4-1}
Day 4 : {4-2}
Day 5 : {3-2}

Overall : {15-6}

Buttercup0001
07-21-15, 06:38 PM
Hi all. Its tournament time....ill post my results to help others..please note that most of my fighters are at Epic level. If you do not have the same fighter just use a similar one with the same element/elements. Good luck :)

Rnd 1. Frostfang > Lightning Leopard (not a good start) < Ampeater (electric)
Rnd 2. Lightning Leopard > Melodeer (music) < Rock Rhino (earth)
Rnd 3. Rainguin < Crystal Unicorn
Rnd 4. Koala Cadabra > Magmacore (fire), Treent (wood) Gold Lion (fire) < Smitten Kitten (fire)
Rnd 5. Chocolate Lab < Smitten Kitten (fire)
Rnd 6. Charger < Leopardchaun (shamrock)
Rnd 7. Racmoon < Treent
Rnd 8. Bansheep < Smitten Kitten (fire)
Rnd 9. Arboar < Zapra (electric)
Rnd 10. Peony Pony < Reindeer (xmas)
Rnd 11. Neopolitiger > Smitten Kitten (fire), Piro Pony (fire) < Gold Lion (fire)
Rnd 12. Money Badger > Grassquatch (nature) < Toy Poodle (xmas)
Rnd 13. Land Shark > Vinatour (fire) < Gold Lion (fire)
Rnd 14. Hedgehog < Crystal Unicorn
Rnd 15. Volcamel < Crystal Unicorn
Rnd 16. Thunderhawk < Crystal Unicorn
Rnd 17. Dripmunk < Crystal Unicorn
Rnd 18. Mamaroo < Crystal Unicorn
Rnd 19. Craguar > Treent
Rnd 20. Golden Retriever > Toy Poodle (xmas) x 2, Reindeer (xmas) Grassquatch x 2(nature) Vinatour x 2 (nature) Panda (nature) < Ocean Owl, game rolled back grrrrrr. > Ocean Owl < Anient Sloth 14, (nature).....in this round I doubled my loses....and 1st time I had a roll back.
Rnd 21. Peamoth > Peony Pony < Gold Lion (fire)
Rnd 22. Shockatoo > Crystal Unicorn, Tubacan (music), Gold Lion (fire) < Magmacore (fire)
Rnd 23. Ground Hound < Crystal Unicorn
Rnd 24. Solar Simian > Peony Pony (spring), Patriotter (fire) < Magmacore
Rnd 25. Turtledove < Toy Poodle (xmas)
Rnd 26. Vanillamb > Gold Lion(fire) < Vinatour (fire)
Rnd 27. Sea Horse < Toy Poodle (xmas)
Rnd 28. Jade Kirin > Onxy Ox (fire) Gold Lion (fire) < Treent
Rnd 29. Snapdragon > Reindeer (xmas) < Toy Poodle (xmas)
29 wins
30 loses

worst start EVER :( and by far the worst results

Drachenia
07-21-15, 07:06 PM

RD.7 Lucky Rabbit LVL 10 lost, Cactus Kitsune Epic nature strongly, fire critical win against Racmoon LVL 4
RD.8 Mamaroo Epic earth critical win against Bansheep LVL 5
Lost Animal's: 1, Win Animal's: 8

zaccy678
07-21-15, 08:05 PM
I'm getting fail upon fail for the first few rounds!!

This happening to anyone else??

zaccy678
07-21-15, 08:15 PM

I'm losing with Commons, Rares and Supers!

Lost Round 1 to Lightning Leopard (Common) and Thorilla (SR) eventually won with Thorilla
Lost Round 3 to Bamboon (Rare)
Just lost Round 5 to Pyro Pony (Common)

What's going on??

ninasidstorm8
07-21-15, 08:25 PM
Strange thing happened on round 6. I used a Level 15 Harpy and after my first hit, I got the screen saying that I had been defeated. No chance to use my other two hits. When I exited the screen, I was immediately allowed to battle again (no 1 hour wait). I couldn't use my Harpy for 10 minutes since it was exhausted. So I used a Level 15 Santa Claws and won the round.

Not a bad result but a strange problem.

pinkflower7777
07-21-15, 09:08 PM
Strange thing happened on round 6. I used a Level 15 Harpy and after my first hit, I got the screen saying that I had been defeated. No chance to use my other two hits. When I exited the screen, I was immediately allowed to battle again (no 1 hour wait). I couldn't use my Harpy for 10 minutes since it was exhausted. So I used a Level 15 Santa Claws and won the round.

I had this happen in one of the rounds of the last tournament. At the time there were so many glitches going on that I thought it was just another one. It was the exact same thing though, my animal was taken out in one hit and I was immediately allowed to battle again.

babiiba
07-21-15, 09:19 PM
Hi Everyone and a big thank you for Chippichan for the charts.
Not a good start for me, but hopefully the second half will be better! ( that's how it happened at the Patriotter tournament )
My winning ones: (epic ones)
1, Charger
2, Ancient Sloth
3, Glacial Griffin
4, Treent
5, Magmacore F
6, Chocolate Lab
7, Treent
8, Treent
9, Peony Pony
10, Pyro Pony
11, Cactus Kitsune f N
12, Pandaffodil
13, Charger e W
14, Aurora Pegasus n D
15, Glacial Griffin W
16, Melodeer (12)
17, Strawbeary (10)
18, Glacial Griffin w W
19, Aurora Pegasus N
20, Pandaffodil
21, Treent
22, Peony Pony
23, Pandaffodil
24, Melodeer (14)
25, cant remember I was half asleep, perhaps Peony Pony or Patriotter..
26, Cactus Kitsune f n F
27, Peony Pony
28, Cactus Kitsune F f f
29, Treent

Buttercup0001
07-21-15, 09:58 PM

I've had that happen to me a few times. The 1st time I was shocked as like you had just 1 hit, then exiting the arena I was able to fight again on the same level I was on. Another time I didn't even get a hit in, just saw my stamina go down and then the message you have been defeated. I thought it might have been my Internet connection.

Buttercup0001
07-21-15, 10:01 PM

Yes im having a shocker lost in rounds 1,2 and 4. Its a bit unusual as in past tournaments I have flown through the 1st 10 or so rounds before losing.

mraguia
07-21-15, 10:08 PM
5: Win 14 Patriotter(Fire)S,C
6: Loss 15 Ancient Sloth(Nature)S,S,S
Win 12 Thorilla(Earth)C,S
7: Win 15 Ancient Sloth(Plant) C
8: Loss 14 Patriotter(Earth)S,S,S

Animenia
07-22-15, 12:10 AM
Wow good job Chippychan :) I love your table

This guy is really ugly :O

epinederose
07-22-15, 02:41 AM
Hi all, good luck for this one
Personnally, i lost 3 Times against the first opponent very common frostfang (level1) with a 15 level ligning Leopard, bumble bee and sphynx, so i give it up because i am not going to spent any more time being made a fool....

TL you make me sick !!!! :mad:
I which i could Tell you all i think, but i am better in french than in english with that...m

Good luck to you all, i hope for you to get what you really wish
No more battles for me, now i say STOP enough Is enoug...

And i agr?e with animenia, it Is ugggglyyyyyy

Drachenia
07-22-15, 04:51 AM

RD.7 Lucky Rabbit LVL 10 lost, Cactus Kitsune Epic nature strongly, fire critical win against Racmoon LVL 4
RD.9 Toronado Epic electrical strongly, fire, electrical critical win against Arboar LVL 6
RD.10 Ruby Razorback Epic lost, Bulldog Epic earth critical, earth win against Peony Pony LVL 7
RD.11 Cactus Kitsune Epic nature, fire critical win against Neapolitiger LVL 8
RD.12 Treent LVL 10 wood, wood, wood critical win against Money Badger LVL 9
RD.13 Toronado Epic lost, Gold Lion LVL 10 lost, Citrine Peregrin Epic lost, Golden Retriever Epic gems strongly, gems strongly, gems critical win against Land Shark LVL 10
RD.14 Golden Retriever Epic gems critical, gems weak, gems weak win against Hedgehog LVL 10
RD.15 Sea Horse Epic nature critical win against Volcamel LVL 12
RD.16 Mamaroo Epic lost, Money Badger Epic gems weak, gems critical win against Thunderhawk
RD.17 Ampeater LVL 10 lost, Golden Retriever Epic gems critical, gems win against Dripmunk LVL 10
RD.18 Money Badger Epic gems critical win against Mamaroo LVL 12
RD.19 Treent LVL 10 lost, Money Badger Epic gems critical win against Craguar LVL 12
RD.20 Emerald Dragon Epic nature critical win against Golden Retriever LVL 15
Lost Animal's: 8, Win Animal's: 20

ninasidstorm8
07-22-15, 07:53 AM
I was studying my battle results so far in this tournament and I noticed that I was getting an unusually high rate of Critical Hits despite already losing four times. I am currently through round 11 with a record of 11-4. However, I have only 30 hits total and 12 of them were Critical Hits (40%). At that rate, I could easily have won all the rounds. In five battles, I had a Critical Hit on the first hit and on round 10 I had 2 Critical Hits on the first two hits in my second battle of the round. I wish I could spread them out a bit more and eliminate the losses.

tuffyjkitten
07-22-15, 09:01 AM
Good luck to everyone!

1) Frostfang defeated by Zapra
2) Lightning Leopard defeated by Hedgehog
3) Rainguin defeated by Hedgehog
4) Koala Cadabra defeated by Nightmare (lost with Pyro Pony)
----------------- day #1 record of 4-1 ------------------------------

5) Chocolate Lab defeated by Nightmare
6) Charger defeated by Thunder Mammoth
7) Racmoon defeated by Hedgehog
8) Bansheep defeated by Treent
9) Arboar defeated by Thunder Mammoth (lost with Zapra)
10) Peony Pony defeated by Santa Claws (lost with Reindeer)
11) Neapolitiger defeated by Pyro Pony (lost with Nightmare)
12) Money Badger (lost with Toy Poodle and Ancient Sloth)
----------------- day #2 record of 7-5 -------------------------------

12) Money Badger defeated by Ocean Owl
13) Land Shark defeated by Thunder Mammoth (lost with Zapra)
14) Hedgehog defeated by Ocean Owl (lost with Hedgehog and Ancient Sloth)
15) Volcamel defeated by Ocean Owl (lost with Glacial Griffin)
16) Thunderhawk defeated by Solar Simian (lost with Nightmare)
17) Dripmunk defeated by Toy Poodle (lost with Crystal Unicorn)
18) Mamaroo defeated by Crystal Unicorn
19) Craguar defeated by Solar Simian
20) Golden Retriever (lost with Ocean Owl)
--------------------day #3 record of 8-7 ------------------------------

20) Golden Retriever defeated by Sea Horse (lost with Toy Poodle, Reindeer x 2, Ancient Sloth x 2, Santa Claws, Ocean Owl x 2, Aurora Pegasus, Pandaffodil, Spruce Moose, Solar Simian, and Grassquatch)
21) Peamoth (lost with Solar Simian)
-------------------- day #4 record of 1-14 -----------------------------

21) Peamoth defeated by Nightmare
22) Shockatoo defeated by Solar Simian (lost with Nightmare)
23) Ground Hound defeated by Peony Pony (lost with Crystal Unicorn)
24) Solar Simian defeated by Steamtrunk
25) Turtle Dove defeated by Zapra
26) Vanillamb defeated by Nightmare
27) Sea Horse defeated by Santa Claws (lost with Zapra x 2, Peony Pony x 2, Crystal Unicorn, Reindeer)
28) Jade Kirin (lost with Treent)
-------------------- day #5 record of 7-9 ---------------------------------

28) Jade Kirin defeated by Treent (lost with Nightmare x 2, Solar Simian, Treent)
29) Snapdragon defeated by Reindeer
30) Wombattery defeated by Grassquatch (lost with Ancient Sloth, Hedgehog, and Crystal Unicorn)
---------------------day #6 record of 3-7 ----------------------------------

Overall record of 30-43

HappyHeartBakery
07-22-15, 10:56 AM

I've got 3 losses on round 7:(. Vanillamb, Ancient Sloth, hedgehog, I'd try to use the Pandaoffil but she's busy breeding another silly Planther

HappyHeartBakery
07-22-15, 12:27 PM
I've got 3 losses on round 7:(. Vanillamb, Ancient Sloth, hedgehog, I'd try to use the Pandaoffil but she's busy breeding another silly Planther

Now it's 4 losses round 7:mad: another level 14 Ancient Sloth loss. WT** is going on:confused:

Was so annoyed I sped up & used 4 gems to battle again. FINALLY WON with level 9 Strawberry. But kinda feeling like they goated me into using gems. I WILL NOT use them again & I'll either get this animal or I won't. Just like the silly Spruce Mouse. Haven't gotten that one yet either. We'll see how it goes from here without gem use. Maybe they won't see fit to let me have any 'random' luck...

zaccy678
07-22-15, 12:37 PM
Wow, not sure what's going on this tourney! Here's the first 10 results:

Round 1 - Frostfang 1 loss with Thorilla 15 / loss with Lightning Leopard 13 / win with Thorilla 15 (elec)
Round 2 - Lightning Leopard 1 win with Rock Rhino 15
Round 3 - Rainguin 1 loss with Thorilla 15 / loss with Bamboon 15 / win with Pandaffodil 15
Round 4 - Koala Cadabra 2 win with Thorilla 15 (earth)
Round 5 - Chocolate Lab 2 loss with Pyro Pony 15 / win with Cosmic Phoenix 15 (fire)
Round 6 - Charger 3 win with Thorilla 15 (earth)
Round 7 - Racmoon 4 win with Treasure Toucan 12
Round 8 - Bansheep 5 win with Treasure Toucan 12
Round 9 - Arboar 6 loss with Dandelion 15 / win with Thorilla 15 (elec)
Round 10 - Peony Pony 7 win with Thorilla 15 (elec)

mraguia
07-22-15, 04:42 PM
9: Win 13 Thorilla(Lightning)
10: Win 13 Jade Kirin(Gem)
11: Win 14 Patriotter(Fire)
12: Loss 15 Ancient Sloth(Nature)
Loss 13 Jade Kirin(Gem)
Win 15 Ancient Sloth(Nature)
13: Win 13 Thorilla(Lightning)
14: Win 13 Jade Kirin(Gem)
15: Loss 13 Jade Kirin(Gem)
Loss 13 Blizzard(Water)
Win 13 Jade Kirin(Gem)
16: Win 14 Jade Kirin(Gem)
17: Win 14 Jade Kirin(Gem)

zaccy678
07-22-15, 09:55 PM
Yes im having a shocker lost in rounds 1,2 and 4. Its a bit unusual as in past tournaments I have flown through the 1st 10 or so rounds before losing.

Well it's good to know I'm not the only one suffering ;)

Maybe TL are targeting the Aussies to give a hard time!!
Although considering the prize is a wombat, we should get extra credit :p

Wombat combat!

SummerNightSky
07-22-15, 10:19 PM
If only the cuteness was retained in the adult and epic designs lol

Buttercup0001
07-22-15, 10:56 PM
Well it's good to know I'm not the only one suffering ;)

Maybe TL are targeting the Aussies to give a hard time!!
Although considering the prize is a wombat, we should get extra credit :p

Wombat combat!

Oh yes I totally agree, some extra runes would be great :p
btw Im stuck yet again on round 11. Nothing seems to melt the Neopolitiger. Maybe as its so cold here in Sydney, its become resistant.

zaccy678
07-22-15, 11:27 PM
btw Im stuck yet again on round 11. Nothing seems to melt the Neopolitiger. Maybe as its so cold here in Sydney, its become resistant.

Lol!! Yes the ice cream must have turned rock-hard ;)

Cosmic Phoenix worked for me, if you have it...

reeisme
07-22-15, 11:43 PM

Gold lion worked for me.
And day 2 started out lousy but got much better as the day went on. I flew through rounds 12-19 so here's wishing you the same luck!

zaccy678 your wombat is way cuter than the one in ffs, but I do love all these new Aussie animals.

Buttercup0001
07-22-15, 11:55 PM
Took the neopolitiger out with my Gold Lion. Yay Thanks for suggestions :D

mymummy789
07-23-15, 12:59 AM
Has anybody else found that Cosmic is not strong to dark in this tournament ? My Caturn has been a champion in the battleground against anything with a dark element, but here I am getting neutral hits. Are there different rules for the battleground and tournament?

reeisme
07-23-15, 01:17 AM
Has anybody else found that Cosmic is not strong to dark in this tournament ? My Caturn has been a champion in the battleground against anything with a dark element, but here I am getting neutral hits. Are there different rules for the battleground and tournament?

It's possible. I had tested cosmic in the battlegrounds against dark-fire and dark-nature and got strong hits. Dark-earth would be expected to be neutral (since cosmic is weak to earth). But I haven't used cosmic yet this tournament.

theone2001
07-23-15, 01:48 AM
Lol!! Yes the ice cream must have turned rock-hard ;)

Cosmic Phoenix worked for me, if you have it...

So if the ice cream is rock hard does that make it Rocky Road? LOL

chippychan
07-23-15, 04:33 AM

Are you using it against Dark/Earth? If so you will get a neutral hit because cosmic is 'weak' against earth and so it balances out to a 'neutral' hit when dark is combined with earth.

RowanaFarrin
07-23-15, 05:12 AM
I keep loosing to at the low levels so I just got the #7 this morning. XD With this kind of luck I probably won't finish, but the weekend isn't over yet! I have a friend who loves wombats, so it would be neat to have this one!

Edit: Up to Round 10 now, Peony Pony. Since I don't have any Xmas, this will probably take a while.

bisonbuy
07-23-15, 06:04 AM
I have lost 4 times to Craguar. Level 19Ancient sloth x2, Treent & Magmacore..I've won against the same opponent in a previous tournament using my ancient sloth...what gives? Any suggestions? I don't have any gem or treasure animals.

chippychan
07-23-15, 06:14 AM
I have lost 4 times to Craguar. Level 19Ancient sloth x2, Treent & Magmacore..I've won against the same opponent in a previous tournament using my ancient sloth...what gives? Any suggestions? I don't have any gem or treasure animals.

Just keep trying, a lot of it simply comes down to luck.

You'll probably find that some tournaments are harder or easier then others. I play on 2 accounts and right now one of my accounts has been progressing decently (at round 16) and my other account has been stuck on round 12 (money badger) since yesterday... I've lost count of how many times I've lost in that round using animals that usually do well against treasure. :rolleyes:

tuffyjkitten
07-23-15, 07:26 AM
Yeah, lots of losses to lower level animals this time. I'm on the Money Badger since last night, about to try again. I've been updating my original post (#46) with results instead of copy/pasting it.

Good luck everyone, there's plenty of time left!

Edited to add that I just beat Money Badger with Ocean Owl :)

Drachenia
07-23-15, 09:21 AM

RD.9 Toronado Epic electrical strongly, fire, electrical critical win against Arboar LVL 6
RD.10 Ruby Razorback Epic lost, Bulldog Epic earth critical, earth win against Peony Pony LVL 7
RD.13 Toronado Epic lost, Gold Lion LVL 10 lost, Citrine Peregrin Epic lost, Golden Retriever Epic gems strongly, gems strongly, gems critical win against Land Shark LVL 10
RD.14 Golden Retriever Epic gems critical, gems weak, gems weak win against Hedgehog LVL 10
RD.16 Mamaroo Epic lost, Money Badger Epic gems weak, gems critical win against Thunderhawk
RD.17 Ampeater LVL 10 lost, Golden Retriever Epic gems critical, gems win against Dripmunk LVL 10
RD.19 Treent LVL 10 lost, Money Badger Epic gems critical win against Craguar LVL 12
RD.21 Ruby Razorback Epic lost, Cactus Kitsune Epic fire critical, fire strongly win against Peamoth LVL 12
RD.22 Mamaroo Epic lost, Bulldog Epic lost, Golden Retriever Epic gems weak, gems critical win against Schokatoo LVL 14
RD.23 Money Badger Epic lost, Cactus Kitsune Epic nature critical win against Ground Hound LVL 15
RD.24 Patriotter Epic lost, Ruby Razorback Epic lost, Typhoon Tiger Epic water critical win against Solar Simian LVL 15
Lost Animal's: 14, Win Animal's: 24

mraguia
07-23-15, 10:03 AM
18: Win Jade Kirin(Gem)
19: Loss 13 Thorilla(Thunder)
Win 15 Ancient Sloth(Nature)
20: Win 15 Ancient Sloth(Nature)
21: Win 14 Patriotter(Fire)
22: Win 14 Jade Kirin(Gem)
23: Win 14 Jade Kirin(Gem)
24: Win 14 Patriotter(Water)
25: Win Jade Kirin(Gem)
26: Loss 14 Patriotter(Fire)

LonePudding
07-23-15, 01:06 PM
I'm on round 9 now...slow progress XD

mraguia
07-23-15, 01:58 PM

I've had success with a 15 Ancient Sloth in this & previous tournaments. so I would suggest keep trying that. It's all a percentage thing so keep playing the odds & it should pay off.

SummerNightSky
07-23-15, 02:09 PM
Round 22 (Shockatoo) is being a pain. Oh well, I'll keep on keeping on lol

My record for rounds 21-30 is currently 1-6. 1 win and 6 losses.

ninasidstorm8
07-23-15, 04:22 PM
-Today (i.e. "Day 3") seems to be Gold Lion day: not only did I get my 3rd one in the breeding den today, but also today it had no less than 7 victories without a single loss! It is by far my best fighter! Now I'll have to get past the Jade Kirin, which is a specialty task for the Treent. After that, there's the 'wildcard' round against the Snapdragon, as nothing is strong to Spring. Sounds like I'll be trying the Gold Lion for that round too!

The xMas element is strong to Spring in case you didn't know.

reeisme
07-23-15, 04:31 PM
Round 22 (Shockatoo) is being a pain. Oh well, I'll keep on keeping on lol

My record for rounds 21-30 is currently 1-6. 1 win and 6 losses.

I won with fire (Gold lion) if that helps.

Also, I don't have any Xmas animals but Ive literally beat Spring every time we've faced off (first try) with Lucky rabbit, shamrock.

tuffyjkitten
07-23-15, 04:53 PM
My usual go-to fighters are not doing well. For some reason Ocean Owl is the best one so far this tournament for both nature and water attacks. Oh well, I will roll with it!

zaccy678
07-23-15, 05:40 PM
Finally got through the last round, but that tourney was a shocker!!

I need a break from playing games lol!!

SummerNightSky
07-23-15, 05:47 PM
I won with fire (Gold lion) if that helps.

Also, I don't have any Xmas animals but Ive literally beat Spring every time we've faced off (first try) with Lucky rabbit, shamrock.
Yeah, I've been using my top fire animals: lv.15 Pyro Pony, lv.12 Rampage, and lv.11 Aperil Fool. Currently 0 for 7 lol. I haven't done any serious Electric/Fire breeding, so I don't have a Gold Lion unfortunately. But thanks for the advice all the same :)

I got a lucky Critical Hit against Peony Pony with my Pyro Pony, hopefully my luck against Snapdragon won't be horrible, assuming I get to that round. Guess Lucky Rabbit is living up to its name ;)

Drachenia
07-23-15, 05:55 PM

RD.21 Ruby Razorback Epic lost, Cactus Kitsune Epic fire critical, fire strongly win against Peamoth LVL 12
RD.22 Mamaroo Epic lost, Bulldog Epic lost, Golden Retriever Epic gems weak, gems critical win against Schokatoo LVL 14
RD.23 Money Badger Epic lost, Cactus Kitsune Epic nature critical win against Ground Hound LVL 15
RD.24 Patriotter Epic lost, Ruby Razorback Epic lost, Typhoon Tiger Epic water critical win against Solar Simian LVL 15
RD.25 Toronado Epic lost, Citrine Pergin Epic lost, Ampeater LVL 10 electrical critical win against Turtle Dove LVL 18
Lost Animal's: 16, Win Animal's: 25

SummerNightSky
07-23-15, 06:50 PM
Got past the Shockatoo, now onwards to Round 23...

mraguia
07-23-15, 10:15 PM
26: Loss 15 Terrorier(Fire)
Loss 15 Patriotter(Fire)
Loss 15 Terrorier(Fire)
Loss 13 Pyro Pony(Fire)
Loss 15 Patriotter(Fire)
Loss 13 Pyro Pony(Fire)
Win 13 Pyro Pony(Fire)

babiiba
07-24-15, 02:13 AM
Hi Everyone and a big thank you for Chippichan for the charts.
Not a good start for me, but hopefully the second half will be better! ( that's how it happened at the Patriotter tournament )
My winning ones: (epic ones)
1, Charger
2, Ancient Sloth
3, Glacial Griffin
4, Treent
5, Magmacore F
6, Chocolate Lab
7, Treent
8, Treent
9, Peony Pony
10, Pyro Pony
11, Cactus Kitsune f N
12, Pandaffodil
13, Charger e W
14, Aurora Pegasus n D
15, Glacial Griffin W
16, Melodeer (12)
17, Strawbeary (10)
18, Glacial Griffin w W
19, Aurora Pegasus N
20, Pandaffodil
21, Treent

sthing doesn't work properly, cause I cannot add anything to my original post. I can only answer it!

tennysonrobin
07-24-15, 04:42 AM
Dont know why but i have won for like 15-17 consecutive rounds. And im at round 23 (just won too) In the previous tourneys i never had a chance to go thru with 1/3 the road, let alone winning the animal... Urrgghh i wish the wombat could look a bit more attractive, this is so far the least favorite tourney animal to me but probably the one i can win for the 1st time

ninasidstorm8
07-24-15, 07:32 AM
My level 15 Crystal Unicorn redeemed itself by beating the Wombat on the first try giving me a 30-24 overall record for the tournament. This was my best 30 round tournament since the Slippopotumus tournament at the end of March, where I had the same record. See post #5 for battle details. It seems as if S8 tried to make this one a little easier with only 3 ultra-rares and still sticking with one level 20 animal. The recent changes in attack strengths for some of the special elements worked to my favor since we were able to determine the changes in the Wyburn battleground. My worst round turned out to be round 12 with the Money badger, where I had 4 losses. Since I didn't get stuck on one round for any longer than that, it was a pretty satisfying tournament.

Now I can relax for a couple hours and see what today's update brings and then figure out when to clear my nest to hatch this guy for the gem reward. Congratulations to all those who have completed the tournament and Good Luck to all those still battling.

ogreve
07-24-15, 08:09 AM
All done!

The Ancient Sloth just was the "gate closer" for me by scoring an instant victory over the Wombattery!
Wow, rounds 28 and 29 had me REALLY pinned down for most of the day: there were no less than 9 (!) losses on those 2 rounds alone!

Total amount of losses 22 vs. 30 wins.
30 gems spent due to an accidental Ultimate Attack on round 1 (grrr) as the phone slipped from my hand. :(
Other than those 30 accidental gems, no gems were used.

Now.... My nest will clear at 20:20 CET, the regular update will take place at 20:30 CET and around 20:40 CET my Rune Prunes should be done... The electricity is in the air.... What will today's update bring...:P
In little over 3 more hours we should know. I hope I'm directly in a position to view the update right BEFORE the Rune Prunes finish as I previously have had the mishap that I instinctively clicked on the apples as soon as I saw them apper, hence messing up my effort of having planted them in advance of a specific goal. ;)

Drachenia
07-24-15, 08:35 AM
I finished the tournament, which was really fun and less stressful. Thank you TL
Still fighting in the tournament good luck and the other Congratulations on Wombattery

RD.25 Toronado Epic lost, Citrine Pergin Epic lost, Ampeater LVL 10 electrical critical win against Turtle Dove LVL 18
RD.26 Cactus Kitsune Epic lost, Ruby Razorback Epic lost, Mamaroo Epic fire critical, fire strongly, fire critical win against Vanillamb LVL 16
RD.27 Toronado Epic electrical strongly, fire, electrical critical win against Sea Horse LVL 17
RD.28 Treasure Toucan Epic lost, Ruby Razorback Epic fire strongly, crystal weak, fire critical win against Jade Kirin LVL 18
RD.29 Love Dove Epic lost, Nightmare Epic lost, Santa Claws LVL 10 christmas strongly, christmas strongly, christmas critical win against Snapedragon LVL 19
RD.30 Storm Sphinx LVL 10 lost, Lullabison Epic lost, Treebra LVL 10 lost, Emerald Dragon Epic nature strongly, nature strongly, nature critical win against Wombattery LVL 20
Lost Animal's: 23, Win Animal's: 30

mraguia
07-24-15, 09:02 AM
27: Loss 13 Thorilla(Thunder)
Loss 14 Jade Kirin(Gem)
Loss 10 Lightning Leopard
Win 10 Lightning Leopard
28: Loss 14 Patriotter(Fire)
Win 15 Terorier(Fire)
29: Loss 14 Jade Kirin(Gem)
Loss 14 Jade Kirin(Gem)
Loss 14 Jade Kirin(Gem)
Loss 15 Ancient Sloth(Earth,Nature,Earth)
Loss 14 Jade Kirin(Gem)
Win 14 Jade Kirin(Gem)
30: Win 14 Jade Kirin(Gem)

tuffyjkitten
07-24-15, 09:19 AM
Congrats to everyone who has finished!

I'm on round 20 but I feel so far behind....had a lot of losses yesterday but I'm still in a good position to finish early. I hope so because I will have limited time on Sunday to play.

Good luck to everyone still battling!

MaribouMay
07-24-15, 09:59 AM
I am on round 27 battling Sea Horse. I just used Neopolitiger and the hits were neutral not strong. Has anyone else had this happen when using Ice Cream against Sea Horse? I will try it again battle to confirm.

My progress can be found on post 24: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83370-Tournament!-07-21-15-Wombattery&p=1146508&viewfull=1#post1146508.

chippychan
07-24-15, 10:10 AM
I am on round 27 battling Sea Horse. I just used Neopolitiger and the hits were neutral not strong. Has anyone else had this happen when using Ice Cream against Sea Horse? I will try it again battle to confirm.

My progress can be found on post 24: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83370-Tournament!-07-21-15-Wombattery&p=1146508&viewfull=1#post1146508.

You're right and it looks like I made a mistake on the chart showing the incorrect recommended fighters against the Sea Horse. I've corrected the first post.

Thank you so much for bringing it to my attention and I'm so sorry for the mix-up! >.<

SummerNightSky
07-24-15, 11:26 AM
So far rounds 21-30 (I'm on Round 25: Turtle Dove right now) are giving me a hard time. Just haven't been lucky getting critical hits :/
I've stopped tabulating my losses since it just made me more frustrated lol

But hey, I'm stubborn and the Wombattery has grown on me. I want it lol

Sandybellee
07-24-15, 12:32 PM
My wombat combat is done! This was a fun tourney for me with not too many losses. Congrats to everyone who has already finished and good luck to the rest!

MaribouMay
07-24-15, 12:37 PM
You're right and it looks like I made a mistake on the chart showing the incorrect recommended fighters against the Sea Horse. I've corrected the first post.

Thank you so much for bringing it to my attention and I'm so sorry for the mix-up! >.<

Whew! I thought they were mixing things up again. Glad we caught it. :-)

tuffyjkitten
07-24-15, 02:25 PM
Oh I knew I spoke too soon.....7 losses already today to the Golden Retriever....:(

Buttercup0001
07-24-15, 04:31 PM
Oh I knew I spoke too soon.....7 losses already today to the Golden Retriever....:(

I'm in the same boat as you tuffykitten. I've had 5 loses so far to that dreaded Golden Retriever. The fighters I have used in previous tournaments are not as affective as they once were. Hoping we both get past this round sooner rather than later.

mrhammy48
07-24-15, 04:59 PM
Very easy tournament for me. 11 losses total. I usually have 3 times that number. I have to say the easy ones are always the ones that I don't really care about winning. Not a fan of this guy.

RowanaFarrin
07-24-15, 05:11 PM
I'm in the same boat as you tuffykitten. I've had 5 loses so far to that dreaded Golden Retriever. The fighters I have used in previous tournaments are not as affective as they once were. Hoping we both get past this round sooner rather than later.

Just got to Golden Retriever myself, two losses so far. Hope we all get past it soon!

Update: Got him on the next try! Woo!

SummerNightSky
07-24-15, 05:54 PM
Got to round 26: Vanillamb! I don't know how many times I lost to Turtle Dove xD

Hope you guys are able to send Golden Retriever to the doghouse soon. And may us all be able to claim a Wombattery in the end.

Buttercup0001
07-24-15, 06:36 PM
Ocean Owl sent that bad Golden Retriever to the dog house. It's was a hoot ;)

tuffyjkitten
07-24-15, 07:47 PM

Just got to Golden Retriever myself, two losses so far. Hope we all get past it soon!

Update: Got him on the next try! Woo!

Congrats on getting past it! I have lost 11 times today and 12 times total...in a few minutes I will try again. Same thing with my fighters....nothing I've beaten it with before is working. Here's hoping my 13th try is good!

Good luck with the remaining rounds :)

Buttercup0001
07-24-15, 07:51 PM

To my misfortune the game didn't register the win so I'm still on the Golden Retriever. grrrrrrr this is the 1st time I've had a roll back and I'm not happy about it. I used my Ocean Owl and unfortunately it didn't win.

Buttercup0001
07-24-15, 09:05 PM
@ Tuffykitten ....How did you end up going? After 10 loses and a rollback I defeated it using my level 14 Ancient Sloth.

debrasbistro
07-24-15, 09:28 PM
Also stuck on the Golden Retriever for so many rounds....on main acct. Smaller account is past it, either sloth or aurora Pegasus I don't remember. Sick of battling this dog with opponents that usually beat it over and over.

tuffyjkitten
07-24-15, 09:59 PM
@ Tuffykitten ....How did you end up going? After 10 loses and a rollback I defeated it using my level 14 Ancient Sloth.

Oh that's terrible it rolled back on you! Glad you got it again quickly.

I finally just defeated it with Sea Horse on the 15th try. Woo! I'm 1-13 today! :p

tuffyjkitten
07-24-15, 10:01 PM
Also stuck on the Golden Retriever for so many rounds....on main acct. Smaller account is past it, either sloth or aurora Pegasus I don't remember. Sick of battling this dog with opponents that usually beat it over and over.

THIS!! I have a card on each animal where I list what I have beaten it with previously. I tried all 5 of those super rares on the GR multiple times and lost. It's pretty ridiculous.

Buttercup0001
07-24-15, 11:33 PM
Oh that's terrible it rolled back on you! Glad you got it again quickly.

I finally just defeated it with Sea Horse on the 15th try. Woo! I'm 1-13 today! :p

Fantastic, im glad u finally defeated it. This has been the worst and most frustrating tournament so far for me. Good luck I think we need it. ;)

debrasbistro
07-25-15, 12:54 AM
Agreed! Good luck to all. Finally beat the dog with my level15 flyerfox, my favorite.

babiiba
07-25-15, 01:56 AM
Agreed! Good luck to all. Finally beat the dog with my level15 flyerfox, my favorite.

Pandaffodil is my secret favourite against the treasure animals! This time my panda won against the retriver for the 2nd attempt. It's worth giving it a try!

popcorn1958
07-25-15, 03:38 AM
Really struggling against jade it just doesn't want to go down : (

NannaSherry
07-25-15, 04:57 AM
Really struggling against jade it just doesn't want to go down : (

Me too!! This is my second day on the Jade.....any suggestions folks?

ogreve
07-25-15, 06:15 AM

Yes, in my personal fighter selector list I have written the following entry for battling gem-dark (i.e. the Jade Kirin): "Treent. Fire-Dark. {dark or fire} with {anything except gem or nature}".

Indeed, normally I use my epic Treent as a gem ****er, but this time in 4 attempts it still hadn't beaten the Kirin, so I switched to my favourite: the Gold Lion and used a fire attack. It won on its first attempt. Against Jade, in terms of elemental match the most ideal would be likely to be fire-dark. If you have a high level (preferably epic) (super) rare of that kind, use that!

Ellerslie6
07-25-15, 06:15 AM
well I am off to a cracking start - level 15 ampeater defeated by a level 1 frostfang *rolls eyes*

VERY FRUSTRATED: As an Australian player who has 12 hours less than US in every single tournament over past 2 years, I have got used to never being able to hatch tournament animal in given time- frame. However this time, I got to level 27 with what I thought was plenty of time to achieve my first ever total win (without spending gems). 12 hours later, I am still there. I ask you all, why spend our energy, not to mention gems, on building up ultras in every category if they have no more chance than commons of winning? TL- can't u see that if luck is all that counts there is no incentive for us to spend gems speeding up level building. I have to admit that this year I have swapped many a Friday lunch for buying gems. However, I decided some weeks ago never again after yet another of those incidents we all put up with every week - you know what I mean - a slip of the finger and 300 gems disappear. Who could possibly imagine that you would spend 300 gems to buy coins for an account that has in excess of 150 million? TL you must install the confirm button that most other game sites have. In forest fantasy for example if you're trying to hurry it's just far too easy to hit gem instead of food because your program is so slow. I had already decided I would never buy gems again after that last incident - 300 gems a serious loss. But now I have lost my addiction to tournaments as well after 12 hours of putting up ultra opponents - tried and true in that they've got a record of beating the opponent on more than one occasion - to get to the stage that because of different time zone I have little hope of achieving my first ever tournament gems in over two years. 12 losses is unbelievable. If it's truly a matter of luck I advise all new players not to build too many animals to full level. And, never spend gems. I have bought them on many occasions but it seems I would have been better in this tournament to stick to the commoners. I am well and truly over it. Once gem store is used up I am finished. But I will check in every tournament to pass on this message. 12 losses at level 27 using only level 15 Super Rares. This is more than bad luck!

31aug2002
07-25-15, 06:30 AM
Myprogress is in post#15
I am now stuck at lvl 25 . No amount lightening seems to be getting rid of the turtle dove. I do not have any of the crystal or treasure animals or the limited ones to get rid of this annoying pest.

I missed on the praterrior and barely managed to get the tiger typhoon..(which by the way is ambling in the storage as have not had the time to hatch due to back to back events....sigh)
Pls anyone give me a combo to defeat the turtle dove.

I finally got a C C hit with of all the things a lvl 15 Skyger. Phew www... Now to the next

tuffyjkitten
07-25-15, 07:12 AM
My progress is in #46.

After 14 losses yesterday I started out with a win today. And I'm sure I just jinxed myself again....

Good luck to everyone!

babiiba
07-25-15, 07:15 AM
VERY FRUSTRATED: As an Australian player who has 12 hours less than US in every single tournament over past 2 years, I have got used to never being able to hatch tournament animal in given time- frame. However this time, I got to level 27 with what I thought was plenty of time to achieve my first ever total win (without spending gems). 12 hours later, I am still there. I ask you all, why spend our energy, not to mention gems, on building up ultras in every category if they have no more chance than commons of winning? TL- can't u see that if luck is all that counts there is no incentive for us to spend gems speeding up level building. I have to admit that this year I have swapped many a Friday lunch for buying gems. However, I decided some weeks ago never again after yet another of those incidents we all put up with every week - you know what I mean - a slip of the finger and 300 gems disappear. Who could possibly imagine that you would spend 300 gems to buy coins for an account that has in excess of 150 million? TL you must install the confirm button that most other game sites have. In forest fantasy for example if you're trying to hurry it's just far too easy to hit gem instead of food because your program is so slow. I had already decided I would never buy gems again after that last incident - 300 gems a serious loss. But now I have lost my addiction to tournaments as well after 12 hours of putting up ultra opponents - tried and true in that they've got a record of beating the opponent on more than one occasion - to get to the stage that because of different time zone I have little hope of achieving my first ever tournament gems in over two years. 12 losses is unbelievable. If it's truly a matter of luck I advise all new players not to build too many animals to full level. And, never spend gems. I have bought them on many occasions but it seems I would have been better in this tournament to stick to the commoners. I am well and truly over it. Once gem store is used up I am finished. But I will check in every tournament to pass on this message. 12 losses at level 27 using only level 15 Super Rares. This is more than bad luck!

Lvl 27- 1 hit with Peony Pony for me! Have you tried it?

tuffyjkitten
07-25-15, 07:15 AM
Pandaffodil is my secret favourite against the treasure animals! This time my panda won against the retriver for the 2nd attempt. It's worth giving it a try!

I did try it, along with 10 other animals. I like to use the single element animals when things get tough too. This time it just didn't work for me.

babiiba
07-25-15, 07:17 AM

After 2 unsuccessful tries w gold lion and 1 w the Treent my beloved Cactus Kitsune just gave him a critical hit with her fabulous tails :)) (1st was a critical fire, then it needed 2 other hit with fire)

babiiba
07-25-15, 07:22 AM
I did try it, along with 10 other animals. I like to use the single element animals when things get tough too. This time it just didn't work for me.

Me too, love the single element animals, and my new and very reliable favourite is Peony Pony. Works really well!! I tried Melodeer as well and succeeded 2 times with him, so I'll keep testing him for my winning army :)
Sorry that Pandaffodil didn't work fior you, this time it worked for me only at the 2nd attempt, but my experience is that it's a very good treasure ****er!!

NannaSherry
07-25-15, 07:36 AM
After 2 unsuccessful tries w gold lion and 1 w the Treent my beloved Cactus Kitsune just gave him a critical hit with her fabulous tails :)) (1st was a critical fire, then it needed 2 other hit with fire)

Thank you. No cactus kitsune but got him (FINALLY) with the third try of Treent.

NannaSherry
07-25-15, 07:39 AM
Yes, in my personal fighter selector list I have written the following entry for battling gem-dark (i.e. the Jade Kirin): "Treent. Fire-Dark. {dark or fire} with {anything except gem or nature}".

Indeed, normally I use my epic Treent as a gem ****er, but this time in 4 attempts it still hadn't beaten the Kirin, so I switched to my favourite: the Gold Lion and used a fire attack. It won on its first attempt. Against Jade, in terms of elemental match the most ideal would be likely to be fire-dark. If you have a high level (preferably epic) (super) rare of that kind, use that!

Thanks ogreve. I too tried Treent multiple times and all my super rare dark fires. Even tried gold lion. FINALLY on umpteenth time with TREENT once again. A law of averages thing I guess.

babiiba
07-25-15, 07:54 AM
Thank you. No cactus kitsune but got him (FINALLY) with the third try of Treent.

Great :) if your forest's name is the same as your storm ID, then you're a very good neighbour of mine and visit my land every day (Forestyx). Thank you :) (I try my best but generally I don't have that much time w these games. Now it's holiday+ tournament time :)

babiiba
07-25-15, 08:10 AM
Again cannot add anything to my prev comment.. Rnd 29: Treent.

sweetdeda
07-25-15, 08:38 AM
I've been so busy the last couple of days I have not been able to record my results. On round 23 now and hoping I make it through this tournament as I'm experiencing a lot of rollbacks. Good luck everyone.

popcorn1958
07-25-15, 09:20 AM
At last got that pesky Kirin with my golden lion :) happy dance and only lvl 10

SummerNightSky
07-25-15, 10:52 AM
Funnily enough, rounds 21-25 gave me a much harder time than rounds 26-30. So I'm happy to say that I am done with Combat for a Wombat.

To those still in the throes of wombat combat, I wish you the best of luck and hope you are victorious!

I've been so busy the last couple of days I have not been able to record my results. On round 23 now and hoping I make it through this tournament as I'm experiencing a lot of rollbacks. Good luck everyone.
Rooting for you! It's so unfair that you've had to deal with rollbacks :/

popcorn1958
07-25-15, 11:06 AM
First iv heard of rollbacks ? Sorry to hear that sweet hope you get it sorted soon and pray I don't ever get them they sound painful lol

tuffyjkitten
07-25-15, 11:29 AM
Lvl 27- 1 hit with Peony Pony for me! Have you tried it?

Based on your recommendation I just fed my Peony Pony up to level 9 and it defeated the Ground Hound. I will keep it in mind when I get to round 27 :)

babiiba
07-25-15, 12:25 PM
Based on your recommendation I just fed my Peony Pony up to level 9 and it defeated the Ground Hound. I will keep it in mind when I get to round 27 :)

Wow, it's such a big responsibility on me! Lol :) but please don't blame me if it doesn't work.. I evolved it to epic last week, but even in the last 2-3 tournaments when it was only around lvl 10 fought really well!

Gweenykay
07-25-15, 12:49 PM
Thank you Chippychan. Love the tables. It helped me be so much more successful.

Keep up the superb help, thanks.

HappyHeartBakery
07-25-15, 01:49 PM
Got to round 26: Vanillamb! I don't know how many times I lost to Turtle Dove xD

Hope you guys are able to send Golden Retriever to the doghouse soon. And may us all be able to claim a Wombattery in the end.

What did you finally have success with to defeat the turtle dove? I'm on 6 losses & counting:(

HappyHeartBakery
07-25-15, 01:54 PM
Myprogress is in post#15
I am now stuck at lvl 25 . No amount lightening seems to be getting rid of the turtle dove. I do not have any of the crystal or treasure animals or the limited ones to get rid of this annoying pest.

I missed on the praterrior and barely managed to get the tiger typhoon..(which by the way is ambling in the storage as have not had the time to hatch due to back to back events....sigh)
Pls anyone give me a combo to defeat the turtle dove.

I finally got a C C hit with of all the things a lvl 15 Skyger. Phew www... Now to the next

I'm stuck there too with 6 losses currently. Tried the Skyger. No luck for me:(

ninasidstorm8
07-25-15, 02:24 PM
I'm stuck there too with 6 losses currently. Tried the Skyger. No luck for me:(

To defeat Water/Nature with the basic elements, your best bet is Electric with Dark, Water, Nature or Fire. Try your highest level Super Rare that has one of those combinations. Since the Turtle Dove is level 18, it makes it more difficult but I am sure you will get by it.

RowanaFarrin
07-25-15, 02:28 PM
Just beat the Solar Simian so I'm on Turtle Dove next. Going to try my new Gold Lion, but he's only level 9, so I'm not sure how much luck I'll have. This is a lot farther than I've ever gotten in a tournement before though! I'm worried about that Snapdragon if I ever get that far.

I hope you all have some good luck soon!

Update: YES! Little guy pulled through for me! I'm one step closer!

HappyHeartBakery
07-25-15, 03:59 PM
To defeat Water/Nature with the basic elements, your best bet is Electric with Dark, Water, Nature or Fire. Try your highest level Super Rare that has one of those combinations. Since the Turtle Dove is level 18, it makes it more difficult but I am sure you will get by it.

Thanks. I only tried the Skygar cause someone else had trouble in this round and said it randomly worked. I was willing to try anything at that point. Finally beat it with level 12 Gold Lion (not that I hadn't tried him a few times already)
Here's to hoping the last few rounds go smoothly;)

ogreve
07-25-15, 04:35 PM
Well, mine has just finished hatching and I have it at level 3 now. It's a good "fund raiser" and in that respect I'd like to see it being raised to a higher level, but I fear that just like the Beever it will look grotesque when too big. :S
The 4 images that are featured in the first post show that the juvenile form *may* still be o.k., but I can't fully judge it well from the image alone. I'd really like to see it in an actual forest, to judge its size, looks and the way it moves etc. I sure don't want to raise it too far and have it as an eternal blemish in my forest. :P
Does any of you have the Wombattery walking around at levels higher than 3?
I'm particularly interested in seeing it in its juvenile form, but also at the higher levels, just to see if it's acceptable or not.

In the meantime: for those who want to see the Wombattery at level 3, they can visit my forest. :)

TIA,
Olafo

ninasidstorm8
07-25-15, 04:37 PM
Thanks. I only tried the Skygar cause someone else had trouble in this round and said it randomly worked. I was willing to try anything at that point. Finally beat it with level 12 Gold Lion (not that I hadn't tried him a few times already)

Congrats on making it past round 25, Good Luck the rest of the way.

NannaSherry
07-25-15, 08:42 PM
Hey Forestyx - yes I do visit your forest every day. I love to see where you're at as we have similar levels. I'll keep visiting and I see where we each are hatching the Wambattery. Now I know who you are I'll follow your thread next tournament. I enjoy your expertise. Enjoy the holiday & tourney. 👍

tuffyjkitten
07-25-15, 09:22 PM
Grrrrr...stuck on the silly Sea Horse now....lost 6 times. Tried electric, gem, spring, and Xmas multiple times. Will just keep cycling thru as something is bound to work eventually.

Edit: won on the next try with Santa Claws :)

@ babiiba....no pressure on you for the Peony Pony! I tend to evolve everything to level 4 when I hatch it and then keep them cute...sometimes I forget I have new fighters available to level up. Especially when those new variable elements are involved. :D

31aug2002
07-25-15, 10:47 PM

That was me... I think this game works randomly. It was just a fluke... I had tried everything. As mentioned in my earlier post I don't have too many super rares and non of the gem crystal animals... Neither do I have many of the limited animals from events....
Now I am stuck at jade Kirin.. Trying my various epics... With no result... Let's see. What I get

tuffyjkitten
07-25-15, 11:22 PM
Last time I beat the Jade Kirin with my Ember Bear. I'm on that round now, lost with Treent. Will try the dark-fires tomorrow. Good luck!

31aug2002
07-26-15, 01:03 AM
Jade Kirin.... Just tried rock rhino...which was a dismal failure. Used 4 gems to speed time and then used lvl 15 solar simian... C S win... Woo hoo
Like I said this game gives random hits!!!!

Allixiandra
07-26-15, 01:22 AM
I got the Wombat! :D

Congrats to everyone who also already did it and good luck to the rest!

Sandybellee
07-26-15, 01:29 AM
Well, mine has just finished hatching and I have it at level 3 now. It's a good "fund raiser" and in that respect I'd like to see it being raised to a higher level, but I fear that just like the Beever it will look grotesque when too big. :S
The 4 images that are featured in the first post show that the juvenile form *may* still be o.k., but I can't fully judge it well from the image alone. I'd really like to see it in an actual forest, to judge its size, looks and the way it moves etc. I sure don't want to raise it too far and have it as an eternal blemish in my forest. :P
Does any of you have the Wombattery walking around at levels higher than 3?
I'm particularly interested in seeing it in its juvenile form, but also at the higher levels, just to see if it's acceptable or not.

In the meantime: for those who want to see the Wombattery at level 3, they can visit my forest. :)

TIA,
Olafo

I visited your baby wombat - very cute! Had a hard time finding it at first as it was a little shy and hiding behing Lightning Leopard. Mine is hatching in half an hour and I'm so excited now. I think mine is definitely going to stay in baby form. It's definitely the best look for this animal.

HappyHeartBakery
07-26-15, 04:24 AM
That was me... I think this game works randomly. It was just a fluke... I had tried everything. As mentioned in my earlier post I don't have too many super rares and non of the gem crystal animals... Neither do I have many of the limited animals from events....
Now I am stuck at jade Kirin.. Trying my various epics... With no result... Let's see. What I get

That's exactly where I'm sitting right now too. Jade Kirin. I also don't have any gem animals yet or many limited/special animals. Everyone's posts on what's working for them & which rounds they are having trouble with are helpful & often comforting;)

tennysonrobin
07-26-15, 04:24 AM
After 5 times stuck at round 29 and 2 times lost at level 30 (sloth- i domt blame him though, he s been my most elite fighter) I had my wombat egg in the nest and the honoured soldier with an earth critical hit is my glacial griffin. Im gonna raise him to epic level as a treat for being so dominant against the ultimate opponent
First tourney won EVER!!! The wombat is not so attractive physically but hopefully he s gonna be a good fighter ;)

NannaSherry
07-26-15, 04:32 AM
Congrats on winning your first tourney. My first tourney win was the Slippopotamus in March. It felt good after continually stalling out. And it's hard at first with no ultras or gems or treasures or Xmas. Just trying with whatever super rares you have. As you play you will get more equipped animals and different tourneys have different struggles. So enjoy this victory tennysonrobin, it's the first of many.

tennysonrobin
07-26-15, 04:36 AM
Congrats on winning your first tourney. My first tourney win was the Slippopotamus in March. It felt good after continually stalling out. And it's hard at first with no ultras or gems or treasures or Xmas. Just trying with whatever super rares you have. As you play you will get more equipped animals and different tournjeys have different struggles. So enjoy this victory tennysonrobin, it's the first of many.
Thank you so much Sherry. I dont have any ultras or xmas so Im building an epic super rare army to fight in battlegrounds and tournaments. Hope to recruit this chubby wombat as well so im gonna have 2 supper rares with lightning ;) thank u and hope that we all can win more and more tourneys from now on

NannaSherry
07-26-15, 04:41 AM
That's exactly where I'm sitting right now too. Jade Kirin. I also don't have any gem animals yet or many limited/special animals. Everyone's posts on what's working for them & which rounds they are having trouble with are helpful & often comforting;)

Happy Heart Baker, Jade Kirin gave me fits too. A day and a half spent on him where in previous tourneys he was not my rough spot. You probably don't have the Treent yet. He's a very helpful (if goofy looking animal) to have but his specialty is this lovely Jade Kirin. Well I used him multiple times before I finally got this pesky battler. Just keep going back to something that is strong against her. A really high Dark usually can do the trick. Just keep coming back with that as the Jade and golden retriever have been the two trouble spots for the majority.
Snapdragon is a bit of a pain but my Magmacore with an Earth -Fire-Earth (S-S-C) got him and then Wombattery goes down easy with your best Earth/Leaf combo. For me it was the Ancient Sloth. You'll get it done today.

NannaSherry
07-26-15, 04:45 AM
Thank you so much Sherry. I dont have any ultras or xmas so Im building an epic super rare army to fight in battlegrounds and tournaments. Hope to recruit this chubby wombat as well so im gonna have 2 supper rares with lightning ;) thank u and hope that we all can win more and more tourneys from now on

You're welcome. I didn't start playing til January so I'm looking forward to getting some Xmas animals this year. But I'm finding at each new tourney they incorporate the other "specialty" animals in more and more. IE shamrock, spring, ice cream, musical. So eventually I think they may wield the power in specific battles and I'm going to try to get at least one from every genre up to epic. Building your super rares will pay off. ��

HappyHeartBakery
07-26-15, 05:23 AM
Happy Heart Baker, Jade Kirin gave me fits too. A day and a half spent on him where in previous tourneys he was not my rough spot. You probably don't have the Treent yet. He's a very helpful (if goofy looking animal) to have but his specialty is this lovely Jade Kirin. Well I used him multiple times before I finally got this pesky battler. Just keep going back to something that is strong against her. A really high Dark usually can do the trick. Just keep coming back with that as the Jade and golden retriever have been the two trouble spots for the majority.
Snapdragon is a bit of a pain but my Magmacore with an Earth -Fire-Earth (S-S-C) got him and then Wombattery goes down easy with your best Earth/Leaf combo. For me it was the Ancient Sloth. You'll get it done today.

THANKS NanaSherry:o. Finally defeated Jade on attempt 7 with my Gold Lion using fire. I'll take the advice on round 29 - I do have a Magmacore at level 12. Maybe I'll get lucky & wrap up by lunchtime.
On advice from last 2 flash tournaments I have been working towards expanding to the Treent. I'm almost halfway cleared towards him. Now if I could just breed a gem animal I think I'll be in better battle shape moving forward:D

HappyHeartBakery
07-26-15, 06:29 AM
THANKS NanaSherry:o. Finally defeated Jade on attempt 7 with my Gold Lion using fire. I'll take the advice on round 29 - I do have a Magmacore at level 12. Maybe I'll get lucky & wrap up by lunchtime.
On advice from last 2 flash tournaments I have been working towards expanding to the Treent. I'm almost halfway cleared towards him. Now if I could just breed a gem animal I think I'll be in better battle shape moving forward:D

Sadly no luck trying your Magmacore attempt against Round 29 Snapdragon. Let's see how long it takes to get past her. She is very pretty. Anyone have any other non-gem/Xmas/spring animals??

RowanaFarrin
07-26-15, 06:40 AM
Just got past Jade Kirin with my Fladingo in only two tries! I'm now on Snapdragon, but I don't have anything strong aggainst it either. Going to try my Sapybara as it's the only epic animal I have beyond Pyro Pony, so hopefully he can do it!

Good luck HappyHeartBakery! Hope we can both get a wombat today!

Sandybellee
07-26-15, 06:41 AM
Sadly no luck trying your Magmacore attempt against Round 29 Snapdragon. Let's see how long it takes to get past her. She is very pretty. Anyone have any other non-gem/Xmas/spring animals??

This isn't supposed to work according to the charts, but I have beaten all the spring animals with my level 15 Twilight Troll's dark attack on the first try. It's neutral but has given me a critical hit every time. Good luck on finishing!

31aug2002
07-26-15, 06:45 AM

I MUST BE REAL LUCKY...

Snapdragon had me at my wits ends... First tried the super rares I have like ancient sloth ,grasspauch cockatoo ... Then came down to solar simian... All failure
Then started on my epic commons
Pyro pony ...fail
Frost fang..Skyger also fail...
Just I was contemplating spending 30gems for ultimate hit I tried rock rhino
It gave me N N Critical..win... So now waiting for last one... Hope I get it soon...

For jade Kirin it was solar simian using fire element that did the trick for me

HappyHeartBakery
07-26-15, 07:25 AM
I MUST BE REAL LUCKY...

Snapdragon had me at my wits ends... First tried the super rares I have like ancient sloth ,grasspauch cockatoo ... Then came down to solar simian... All failure
Then started on my epic commons
Pyro pony ...fail
Frost fang..Skyger also fail...
Just I was contemplating spending 30gems for ultimate hit I tried rock rhino
It gave me N N Critical..win... So now waiting for last one... Hope I get it soon...

For jade Kirin it was solar simian using fire element that did the trick for me

Maybe I'll try that next?
Loss with Twlight troll, strawberry, gold lion, Magmacore, pyro pony, A.Fool...:(

Allixiandra
07-26-15, 07:50 AM

I won against the Snapdragon with my Ladypug (Level 9), hopefully you have one?

SummerNightSky
07-26-15, 08:04 AM
For Snapdragon, I used my most powerful fighter: my level 15 Ancient Sloth. He's the only Super Rare that I have at level 15. I was really lucky though, he took it down in one try.

HappyHeartBakery
07-26-15, 08:13 AM
I won against the Snapdragon with my Ladypug (Level 9), hopefully you have one?

Nope:(

HappyHeartBakery
07-26-15, 08:16 AM

FINALLY. Beat snapdragon using my level 13 twilight troll (dark), after a fail with ancient sloth. Took critical, neutral, critical to beat that snapdragon

NannaSherry
07-26-15, 08:22 AM

Once you get by Snapdragon wombat is a BREEZE. I think it's so random with spring this tourney. I tried the shamrock harpy, the bunny, the caturn & sloth before the Magmacore worked for me. In the turtledove tourney the JACKALOPE w/leaf worked, but keep using whatever super rares or rares you have. I find Earth & Fire give the strongest attacks. So keep attacking with a R/F animal.

31aug2002
07-26-15, 08:42 AM
Yay!!! All done
Wombattery. 1st try ancient sloth... SSS loss
....... 2nd try... Pandaffodil... S C win...

LavaMagic
07-26-15, 09:20 AM
I have been trying to defeat the Money Badger for days using the suggestions here, but nothing is working. I think I will still be battling him when it is over.

tuffyjkitten
07-26-15, 09:33 AM
Oh the Jade Kirin....how pretty you are and how indestructible....I see us spending the day together....

NannaSherry
07-26-15, 11:20 AM
I have been trying to defeat the Money Badger for days using the suggestions here, but nothing is working. I think I will still be battling him when it is over.

Lava Magic if you haven't already try your Ancient Sloth (L); JACKALOPE (L) or FALLABY with F. Leaf does best against this guy.

tuffyjkitten
07-26-15, 11:45 AM
Yay beat the Jade Kirin with Treent on the 6th try!

lovalilycole
07-26-15, 11:53 AM
15 hour incubation for the wombat & i think it shows only approx 15 hrs left in the tourney ...
Also, i have the last 2 rounds yet to complete & odds are it will take more than 1 attempt apiece to defeat them...
so, any chance of getting the wombat hatched before the reward gems expire?
Has anyone figured out when we have to have him in the nest to get those gems?
Thanks for any insights .... :0)

ogreve
07-26-15, 12:59 PM
I visited your baby wombat - very cute! Had a hard time finding it at first as it was a little shy and hiding behing Lightning Leopard. Mine is hatching in half an hour and I'm so excited now. I think mine is definitely going to stay in baby form. It's definitely the best look for this animal.

Yeah indeed as a baby it doesn't look that bold at all, and it sits down very cutely every now and then (just like the Ember Bear and Beever do). Today I visited quite a few of the advanced neighbour forests but I didn't see it anywhere (Forestyx had it on the nest and hence came closest). I'm very reluctant to evolve it so it would go beyond level 3. I would really like to see first what it looks and acts like at higher levels (not just the static images). Does anyone already have a Wombattery that's at a higher level than 3?

babiiba
07-26-15, 01:14 PM
Yeah indeed as a baby it doesn't look that bold at all, and it sits down very cutely every now and then (just like the Ember Bear and Beever do). Today I visited quite a few of the advanced neighbour forests but I didn't see it anywhere (Forestyx had it on the nest and hence came closest). I'm very reluctant to evolve it so it would go beyond level 3. I would really like to see first what it looks and acts like at higher levels (not just the static images). Does anyone already have a Wombattery that's at a higher level than 3?

Now the Melodeer is under evolution to epic, then I'm gonna put the Wombattery in the flower and gonna feed it up to 9 tomorrow. So if you're interested, visit me, my id is babiiba. (Or is everyone's user name here the same as the storm id name?) My land is Forestyx.

NannaSherry I sent you a gem but if you have your everyday gem partners, please don't bother to send it back! Now I have a vacancy among my partners so I would have sent it anyway until I find a new fix gem sending partner.

babiiba
07-26-15, 01:22 PM
Ogreve, sorry, I couldn't answer your pm, as something hasn't worked properly for me on this forum in the last few days. In the meantime I'm on holiday and the internet access is quite poor in this village. I manage to reach this forum very rarely, and when I try to log in, it doesn't accept me 9 out of 10 times. I'll test it at home and if there is an other problem, I'll write to TL.

RowanaFarrin
07-26-15, 02:40 PM
Still trying to beat Snapdragon, grrr. (I think I'm on 9 tries now? I lost count though). If I can just take him down, I'm not too worried about getting the wombat afterward, but it's starting to cut it pretty close. I hope I get a break soon!

Update: YES! My Fladingo did it! :D Just the wombat to go!

HappyHeartBakery
07-26-15, 04:02 PM
Finally finished;). My progress back on page 3. But after losing with ancient sloth, twilight troll, panda I beat 'em with level 10 Strawberry

Sadly since it just went into the nest, it's not worth it to spend 15 gems to hatch it to get 5 gems. Oh well at least I got him;)

ogreve
07-26-15, 04:30 PM
Now the Melodeer is under evolution to epic, then I'm gonna put the Wombattery in the flower and gonna feed it up to 9 tomorrow. So if you're interested, visit me, my id is babiiba. (Or is everyone's user name here the same as the storm id name?) My land is Forestyx.

Hi,

Yep, out of the forests I visited today, your's is the only one I came across where I spotted the Wombattery, be it as an egg. :P
To be fair, I only tried some 10-15 forests though.
O.K. tomorrow I'll take a look!
I, for one, have just given my Snapdragon it's last feeding so tomorrow morning when the second Aurora Pegasus clears the flower it will go on its journey to epicness... :)
In the meantime I'm also bringing my Electric Elk and the 3rd Gold Lion to the point where they can evolve to level 10. The former is really expensive! I know that this was mentioned for the Fennec Shox too, but already at level 7 it took 5000 food to get to level 8, whereas the Gold Lion (which has the same earning rate) 'only' takes 3000 food to get from level 7 to 8.
As it turns out, it will be equally expensive to raise the Electric Elk as the Treent or an ultra rare!
I sure hope this is no new trent....:O

As for the PM: No problem, take your time! As of this Friday we'll be in Gambia for two weeks; I expect the Internet coverage to be "less than optimal" there, although IIRC we are to have WiFi.... We'll see. :P

tuffyjkitten
07-26-15, 06:33 PM
I finished a couple hours ago, couldn't post until now. Got Snapdragon on the first try with Reindeer. Wombattery took 4 tries, Grassquatch finally took him out.

Good luck to all those still trying for this one!

Buttercup0001
07-26-15, 07:20 PM
Im struggling against the Wombattery. Why are my Epic natures failing to get a critical hit..I've lost count of how many times ivd battled it. Epic Grassquatch no go...Epic Crystal Unicorn no go...Epic Vinatour no go...and every other Epic that I didnt mention...this tournament is the worst I've every experienced.

ninasidstorm8
07-26-15, 07:37 PM

I have a Wombattery in the Evolution Flower that will be at Level 10 in a little over 45 minutes. My Forest Name is Lazy days. It's in the corner habitat on the lower Purple Shelf with a Rumblebee and a Porkupine if you want to have a look,

Buttercup0001
07-26-15, 07:50 PM
Im struggling against the Wombattery. Why are my Epic natures failing to get a critical hit..I've lost count of how many times ivd battled it. Epic Grassquatch no go...Epic Crystal Unicorn no go...Epic Vinatour no go...and every other Epic that I didnt mention...this tournament is the worst I've every experienced.

Finally took out the Wombattery with my level 14 Leopardchaun and thank goodness this tournament is over for me...I had a shocker of a tournament. I've never had such a hard time in my tournaments like this one. So glad its behind me now. Congratulations to those players that have completed and won the Wombattery, those still battling good luck.

RowanaFarrin
07-26-15, 08:40 PM
YES!! I did it! First tournement victory! Far too late to get the quest reward, but I got Wombattery so I don't really care. :D Congrats to everyone who succeeded and good luck to anyone still trying!

debrasbistro
07-26-15, 08:56 PM
Finished on both accounts but unhappy I had to use gems to keep replaying against the same couple of animals with opponents who should have won after a few tries. It's weird when I started this game I thought the battles were much fairer than DS and made more sense. Not so much anymore still I'm thrilled to be finished. Congrats to all and if it's still going on congrats to those done and good luck to those trying.

Phaedrakiki
07-26-15, 09:59 PM
Thanks so much, Chippychan! I love your charts--I find them incredibly useful & don't know what I'd do without them!

Thanks to everyone else, as well...for providing helpful info (like competitors!) so Chippy can do her (his?) thing!!! Hope everyone had a great tourney, and won the prize!

tuffyjkitten
07-26-15, 11:20 PM
Congrats buttercup, Rowana, and Debra!!!

I agree, this was an odd tournament. My Ancient Sloth was terrible and didn't win at all...he is usually my go-to nature fighter. Rounds I thought would be easy were very time-consuming, and ones I thought I would be stuck on went quickly. Even odder was that I lost every DS battle today until I finished this tournament, then I won 3 in a row over there.

debrasbistro
07-27-15, 12:44 AM
Congrats buttercup, Rowana, and Debra!!!

I agree, this was an odd tournament. My Ancient Sloth was terrible and didn't win at all...he is usually my go-to nature fighter. Rounds I thought would be easy were very time-consuming, and ones I thought I would be stuck on went quickly. Even odder was that I lost every DS battle today until I finished this tournament, then I won 3 in a row over there.

Congrats to you too!

reeisme
07-27-15, 01:56 AM
I'm very reluctant to evolve it so it would go beyond level 3. I would really like to see first what it looks and acts like at higher levels (not just the static images). Does anyone already have a Wombattery that's at a higher level than 3?

Hi ogreve. Come visit! I have a level 4. (Habitat: Reewyn) He is breeding with a fairy ferret at the moment and should be back to his electric habitat shortly (5 hrs).

I like him a lot. He was way more adorable than I thought due to his mannerisms as you mention. Sadly he doesn't sit anymore since I evolved him... I worried I'd accidentally sell him if he was a baby. But I wish I hadn't.

chippychan
07-27-15, 04:12 AM
Thanks so much, Chippychan! I love your charts--I find them incredibly useful & don't know what I'd do without them!

Thanks to everyone else, as well...for providing helpful info (like competitors!) so Chippy can do her (his?) thing!!! Hope everyone had a great tourney, and won the prize!

I'm so glad they were helpful! And I am a 'she' (it can be confusing with a nickname like chippy, lol).

I managed to squeak by on this one yesterday. It was a more difficult tournament for me this time around but I still managed to finish without spending gems.

Congrats to everyone who finished! :)