PDA

View Full Version : Unused materials

blondishin93
07-21-15, 08:42 AM
Will i get to use things like the basilisk fangs or the malachite chunks that were taken out of the game. Or is there a way to sell them for coins or gold.

MaribouMay
07-21-15, 08:53 AM
No use and you cannot sell or otherwise delete them. I recall one time when there was a limited time opportunity to ask neighbors for parts to craft the Venetian dragon. Those that already had parts had an advantage on everyone else. Otherwise the spare parts just sit there getting in the way.

Kennedward
07-21-15, 10:58 AM
Will i get to use things like the basilisk fangs or the malachite chunks that were taken out of the game. Or is there a way to sell them for coins or gold.

No there isn't any way to get rid of them, at least not until TL decides to do something about all the cluttering in our storage

ma1eficent
07-21-15, 12:23 PM
A question I ask myself very often... :D

amelizowe83
08-06-15, 08:37 AM
I wish we could gift these items if people ask for them. For example, I only really use the battle arena when there is a tournament, so I never earn enough material to craft one of these dragons. I'd happily share with my neighbours if they wanted to craft their own.

Kennedward
08-06-15, 04:10 PM
I would prefer a delete button or something, the storage is more or less a garbage bin, full of useless things that the game no longer uses.

The only thing the storage is good for is storing dragons, nothing else really.