PDA

View Full Version : Dropping out more then 10 times in row!!!!

A2TUDE
07-21-15, 01:54 AM
TL I've been a user of your games since the beginning I was a loyal user of dragon story was up to date on all the animals UNTIL you guys couldn't fix the bugs causing it to crash 24/7 so I left Now I'm a loyal user of fantasy forest and I have all animals my island is up to date and guess what ........ It's crashing on this game! If you don't seriously fix these problems I'll have no choice but to leave .... I'm sure I'm not the only user this is happening to...

Really upset by this.

jim23cash
07-21-15, 02:52 AM
Mine is doing this, too. It's gotten especially bad since the last update. I have a hard time getting it open. I have to restart my iPad every time, and then restart the game at least 3 times, while it tries to load. I've tried to empty as much memory as possible, I've even stopped playing several other games that took more memory. Even with way more memory available than before, it is behaving worse. I'm afraid at some point, I will be unable to play anymore. I do have all the creatures, but I have almost all the Dragons in DS, and it still opens and runs(with the occasional crash).
Please fix this so we all can continue to play!
Thank you, Annie :D

[S8] Elsa
07-21-15, 10:57 AM
When you're playing, what actions are you taking in the game when you experience the crash and does this happen every time or intermittently?

A2TUDE
07-21-15, 12:33 PM
Elsa;1146311']When you're playing, what actions are you taking in the game when you experience the crash and does this happen every time or intermittently?

For me it's just waiting to open the game it'll opens with just my habitats freezes the visiting pg comes on then animals freezes then if I'm lucky it'll unfreeze and let me on.
It's not my iPad as cs fs2 never does this. :( jim is right the last update it got worse

KadeeDid
07-21-15, 12:42 PM
TL games have been causing problems recently. All other apps, nonTL games function fine.

A2TUDE
07-21-15, 01:23 PM
TL games have been causing problems recently. All other apps, nonTL games function fine.

I'm finding that but ffs is the worst with crashing I just did the new battle I had to speed through it cause I was scared it crash now I've completed battle I wanted to go back on to feed animals and its once again crashing!!!!!!

Drachenia
07-21-15, 05:37 PM
Hi I do not know if you're playing on iPad! IOS 8.4 is the current soft weir straight
My current fantasy story is:22001
Personally, I have not a single crash and even 862 MB free storage space

A2TUDE
07-21-15, 10:03 PM
Hi I do not know if you're playing on iPad! IOS 8.4 is the current soft weir straight
My current fantasy story is:22001
Personally, I have not a single crash and even 862 MB free storage space
Have you the collection and at high levels?
I have latest updat ios 8.4 it's not my other TL games it's just ffs.
I have all the animals and all animals are between level 10 to 15 I don't put decorations either.

Drachenia
07-22-15, 05:18 AM
Hi I'm LVL 40 and have 66/66 habitats, 6/6 farms and 215/178 animals and had no crashes the game
I have about 40 animals LVL 15 and a lot LVL 10 and the other between LVL 10 and LVL 4

Allixiandra
07-22-15, 05:29 AM
Hello!

I have some of the described Problems, too. And btw. whenever I visit you @ Drachenia, I need to scroll very carefully through your loveley big forest, because otherwise my phone crashes. Sometimes it crashes before I could do anything. I observe this behavior only with big 40er forests.
But I must confess that I use a Iphone 4 and I think this game is better to play with version 5, so I do not complain ;).

Ca7007
07-22-15, 09:29 AM
And btw. whenever I visit you @ Drachenia, I need to scroll very carefully through your loveley big forest, because otherwise my phone crashes. Sometimes it crashes before I could do anything. I observe this behavior only with big 40er forests.
Same here. Whenever I try to visit A2TUDE it crashes as well. Except for me, the crashing started before the update and I'm not sure if it's the amount of storage I have left. I'm on a iPad mini, and this only happens with Fantasy Forest.

A2TUDE
07-22-15, 01:41 PM
Same here. Whenever I try to visit A2TUDE it crashes as well. Except for me, the crashing started before the update and I'm not sure if it's the amount of storage I have left. I'm on a iPad mini, and this only happens with Fantasy Forest.

I'd luv it if u could come n visit without it crashing I feel ur frustration!!!!!

jim23cash
07-22-15, 02:04 PM
Elsa;1146311']When you're playing, what actions are you taking in the game when you experience the crash and does this happen every time or intermittently?

Hi Elsa! I am unable to open the game without multiple crashes, I have to restart my iPad, open app, wait for it to load slowly, wait for news box to appear, then wait for animals to appear, then wait until they start moving. Then I can slowly accept any gold, wait, then accept any neighbors, wait, then close news box. Even with waiting, it still sometimes crashes during any of those opening moves, or sometimes even during the waits, when I haven't done anything yet. Once open, it sometimes crashes if I move across the screen too fast. It also crashes when mining, but only on the last hit, when it's about to tell you what you got with your bomb, then it crashes and you lose bomb and all prizes for that turn. Mining was worse before, it's much better about not crashing now.
The opening crashes occur every time, even if I close everything and restart iPad first.
Thanks for looking in to this!
Annie :D

sweetdeda
07-22-15, 02:51 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83085-Game-closing

I posted this almost 2 weeks ago. Very frustrating.

A2TUDE
07-22-15, 03:00 PM
Hi Elsa! I am unable to open the game without multiple crashes, I have to restart my iPad, open app, wait for it to load slowly, wait for news box to appear, then wait for animals to appear, then wait until they start moving. Then I can slowly accept any gold, wait, then accept any neighbors, wait, then close news box. Even with waiting, it still sometimes crashes during any of those opening moves, or sometimes even during the waits, when I haven't done anything yet. Once open, it sometimes crashes if I move across the screen too fast. It also crashes when mining, but only on the last hit, when it's about to tell you what you got with your bomb, then it crashes and you lose bomb and all prizes for that turn. Mining was worse before, it's much better about not crashing now.
The opening crashes occur every time, even if I close everything and restart iPad first.
Thanks for looking in to this!
Annie :D

This is exactly what happens to me and I have to do the same steps to:mad:

bestmenolly
07-23-15, 07:48 AM
This morning I cannot even get into the game. I've tried to open it over 20 times on three separate occasions and it bombs out every time. Very frustrating. Especially with timed tournaments and quests. I hope they can find the problem and fix it soon.

Clark_Wayne
07-23-15, 08:20 PM

I posted a similar thread (date : 07-12-2015, thread : "crash,crash, crash, crash")
When i restart device , i can play about 1 day then it crash over 10 times before i could play ! :mad:

I believe it is about how many unique animals you got because when i switch to my baby account on the same device (iPad mini), there is no problem

A2TUDE
07-26-15, 01:30 PM
Hi elsa ok now I downloaded the new slot game and have to pick up my free gems from ffs it won't let me on ffs at all this what happens..

The title page loads for 5secs then the news thread pops up I wait for the animals to move but the award thingy appears then crashes all yesterday and last night this morning I cannot open my ffs at all it crashes as soon as the award thread appears... This is sooo frustrating please TL really need to fix these bugs it's not my iPad because all my other TL games work fine.

This is what happens with me
Step 1 title pg loads
Step 2
I wait for animals to start moving
Step 3
This pops up then boom crash every time so I don't even get on my profile :(

[S8] Elsa
07-27-15, 11:01 AM
Hi elsa ok now I downloaded the new slot game and have to pick up my free gems from ffs it won't let me on ffs at all this what happens..

The title page loads for 5secs then the news thread pops up I wait for the animals to move but the award thingy appears then crashes all yesterday and last night this morning I cannot open my ffs at all it crashes as soon as the award thread appears... This is sooo frustrating please TL really need to fix these bugs it's not my iPad because all my other TL games work fine.

This is what happens with me
Step 1 title pg loads
Step 2
I wait for animals to start moving
Step 3
This pops up then boom crash every time so I don't even get on my profile :(

This looks like an out of memory error. You have a lot of animals, so those animations and images are loading and your device isn't able to handle the load due to limited resources. You may be able to free up more memory by closing any other running apps or by zooming in your game so only a portion of the animations load at once. Unfortunately, if it's a device limitation, there isn't much we can do on our end. :(

A2TUDE
07-27-15, 01:33 PM
Elsa;1149018']This looks like an out of memory error. You have a lot of animals, so those animations and images are loading and your device isn't able to handle the load due to limited resources. You may be able to free up more memory by closing any other running apps or by zooming in your game so only a portion of the animations load at once. Unfortunately, if it's a device limitation, there isn't much we can do on our end. :(

Hi elsa
So I have the latest iPad version so what I'm understanding is that your saying the more animals I get the more it'll crash?so this will eventually happen to the players that get the full album like me? Wow I'm sorta stunned thank you for your information.

I did this and it worked for me but it still crashes a little
CRASHS
Crashes look like a freeze, but you’ll find that the device is completely unresponsive to taps on the screen, or presses on the home or power buttons. In this case,
Hold the Sleep/Wake and home buttons together for about 10 seconds until the Apple Logo appears.
Restart the your device.
Turn off any Apps that are running.
Check for updates to the App and install them.
Try the App again. If the freeze recurs then repeat the steps above and then
Delete the App
Reinstall the App
Try the App again. If it still doesn’t work, then;
Delete any Apps that continually cause problems.

[S8] Elsa
07-27-15, 01:46 PM
Hi elsa
So I have the latest iPad version so what I'm understanding is that your saying the more animals I get the more it'll crash?so this will eventually happen to the players that get the full album like me? Wow I'm sorta stunned thank you for your information.

I did this and it worked for me but it still crashes a little
CRASHS
Crashes look like a freeze, but you?ll find that the device is completely unresponsive to taps on the screen, or presses on the home or power buttons. In this case,
Hold the Sleep/Wake and home buttons together for about 10 seconds until the Apple Logo appears.
Restart the your device.
Turn off any Apps that are running.
Check for updates to the App and install them.
Try the App again. If the freeze recurs then repeat the steps above and then
Delete the App
Reinstall the App
Try the App again. If it still doesn?t work, then;
Delete any Apps that continually cause problems.

Reinstalling clears your cached images, which requires the game to download the images again. I don't recommend reinstalling again to resolve this particular issue since it doesn't help with memory. Try leaving your game open over wifi for a couple of minutes so that all of the images load over a strong connection. As you play, the images should cache again which may help reduce the issues you've having.

It's not guaranteed to happen for players with full boards, but it's possible for older devices to have this issue if there aren't enough available resources.

A2TUDE
07-27-15, 02:34 PM
Thanks elsa,the thing I have a iPad Air which I think is the latest version of iPad and my memory is fine I did delete a few apps that I don't play anymore ms,ds and thinking of deleting wonderland it seems to be a lil better but still crashes,do you think deleting some rare animals will work I really don't want to as I have all 182 animals:/

[S8] Elsa
07-27-15, 03:08 PM
Thanks elsa,the thing I have a iPad Air which I think is the latest version of iPad and my memory is fine I did delete a few apps that I don't play anymore ms,ds and thinking of deleting wonderland it seems to be a lil better but still crashes,do you think deleting some rare animals will work I really don't want to as I have all 182 animals:/

Can you send me a private message so we can discuss your device further? :)

LonePudding
07-27-15, 03:38 PM
I have a similar issue to A2TUDE, but with severe lagging instead of crashing. This is the reason I was forced to leave Dragon Story, I had many, many dragons and a huge, overfilled island. I've now noticed these lags in this game too, most problems being animal pictures not showing up in habitats, in the market or in battle. Just a loading circle that spins continuously. Other than memory, are there any other factors that can contribute to this lag? Thanks for any help!

A2TUDE
07-27-15, 03:44 PM
I have a similar issue to A2TUDE, but with severe lagging instead of crashing. This is the reason I was forced to leave Dragon Story, I had many, many dragons and a huge, overfilled island. I've now noticed these lags in this game too, most problems being animal pictures not showing up in habitats, in the market or in battle. Just a loading circle that spins continuously. Other than memory, are there any other factors that can contribute to this lag? Thanks for any help!

I deleted apps I didn't use and have to clear cache every time I go on ffs seriously this is bad situation
I did take my iPad to Apple Store they said it was the actual ffs game to many things moving at once!

sweetdeda
07-27-15, 04:16 PM
I only have a total of 4 apps on my iPad, most of my apps are on my iPhone. I clear cache often and issue still happens.

LonePudding
07-27-15, 04:43 PM
I deleted apps I didn't use and have to clear cache every time I go on ffs seriously this is bad situation
I did take my iPad to Apple Store they said it was the actual ffs game to many things moving at once!

Would you mind telling me how to clear cache?

I remember seeing a DS suggestion a few months back asking for an option to switch off flying and hopping etc and have every dragon walk/swim slowly. I still think this is a good idea

A2TUDE
07-27-15, 09:42 PM
Would you mind telling me how to clear cache?

I remember seeing a DS suggestion a few months back asking for an option to switch off flying and hopping etc and have every dragon walk/swim slowly. I still think this is a good idea

All cache is is your history if your on a iPad hold main button down and your history will appear swipe it clean:)

A2TUDE
07-27-15, 09:47 PM

Sorry I have to edit this post my iPad is a mini not a air.

Clark_Wayne
07-29-15, 07:57 PM
Sorry I have to edit this post my iPad is a mini not a air.

Then your problem is the same like me.
I bought iPad Air 2 and i have no more problem with crash
I really think that all this is a matter of memory management : what elsa suggested doesn't work (for me at least) .

mraguia
08-15-15, 04:18 PM
I've been having issues that the last update has made worse. When visiting a Neighbor that's maxed out the number of animals habitats it would crash if I tried to swipe too quickly through their area. Since the update I'm crashing very regularly no matter the size of the neighbor & many times crashing after tapping "Accept" when receiving the bonus for visiting a neighbor. Been very frustrating.

merlin3108
08-19-15, 05:54 AM
Even though I had read about people having problems after the last update I updated to 1.5.1 anyhow after the tournament ended because I wanted to get the new features (storybook etc). Before that update I updated my IPad mini to 8.4.1. Ever since then my game keeps freezing and crashing... No matter what I do... When I first open FFS it freezes with the messages (it has always been slow but no freezing before I updated)... It freezes whenever I move a bit too fast and crashes whenever it has to do a bigger or newer task (like taking a finishes egg from the nest, taking out an evolved animal, mining, wanting to expand after getting 70 mines, expanding to a new area, opening story book... All of this did not happen before the updates... So it can't be the device!!! I reinstalled the game and never have two apps open at the same time. DS with many more dragons is running fine (so far)... It's only FFS that is crashing constantly... TL please do sthg about this before more longtime players quit :(

BlackKat9
08-19-15, 07:04 AM
I'm having a similar problem. A few hours ago, all the Storm8 games suddenly crashed and now I can't open a single one of them. Always gets stuck at the no internet connection screen, or the endless rotating load wheel. Never had any problems before, and there's more than enough free memory and storage on my iPad.

nina286
08-24-15, 11:32 AM
I also have the same problem with dropping out every time and I' ve already lost many many runes and now even the 15gems I got from the hungry babies game!!! TL you should finally fix that or you'll lose many players!!!!!!! I'm really angry!!!

dancingsnickerdoodle
08-26-15, 12:59 PM
Please please please fix this problem!
I have been trying UNSUCCESSFULLY to open the game for 2DAYS now!
I have left it open to run for a while before attempting to get into the software, I have force closed, i have deleted & re-installed, I have done a soft be-root of my machine & still no luck!!!
I tap the FF icon....it goes to the Logo screen, processes for 10 - 20 seconds then crashes & returns to the icon screen.
If I'm lucky after 1/2 an hour of tapping, crashing, tapping, crashing, I might actually get to the "NEWS" screen which processes for 8 - 15 seconds then throws me out & back to the main icon screen.
The frustration level has reached the point of me about to quit the game as well.

Please help with this problem:(

mraguia
08-26-15, 01:28 PM
Would really appreciate a fix on this. Makes it impossible to visit neighbors. Making them unlikely to visit me.

dancingsnickerdoodle
08-27-15, 01:47 PM
3Days now that I can't open the game :(

tuffyjkitten
08-28-15, 07:57 AM
Oh I am SO MAD!!! First my game crashed 5 times while trying to send gems to neighbors. I got sick of it and went to play DS, CS, and FS2, all without any issues whatsoever. Went back to this game and had it crash 3 more times before I was able to breed, plant food, and go to the mine. I had 3 bombs and got my 70 runes. I hit the "expand now" button and it crashed. Tried twice to get back in and when I did it said I had 69 runes and 1 bomb left. Got the 70th and hit expand, took me to the island, I chose a spot and it crashed. Tried twice to get back in and finally did, only to find I had 69 runes and NO bombs left.

I want my rune and I want my expansion and I want this game to stop crashing every **** time I open it!!!!!!!

sweetdeda
08-28-15, 08:17 PM
Oh I am SO MAD!!! First my game crashed 5 times while trying to send gems to neighbors. I got sick of it and went to play DS, CS, and FS2, all without any issues whatsoever. Went back to this game and had it crash 3 more times before I was able to breed, plant food, and go to the mine. I had 3 bombs and got my 70 runes. I hit the "expand now" button and it crashed. Tried twice to get back in and when I did it said I had 69 runes and 1 bomb left. Got the 70th and hit expand, took me to the island, I chose a spot and it crashed. Tried twice to get back in and finally did, only to find I had 69 runes and NO bombs left.

I want my rune and I want my expansion and I want this game to stop crashing every **** time I open it!!!!!!!

That is about the same thing that happened to me a couple weeks ago, I was so ticked and nothing can be done about it...

tuffyjkitten
08-29-15, 08:39 AM
That is about the same thing that happened to me a couple weeks ago, I was so ticked and nothing can be done about it...

And the same thing happened with the mine AGAIN today!! Got the 70th rune and the game crashed when I hit expand. After 3 failed attempts to get back in I was at 69 runes again and missing a bomb. This is ridiculous.

tuffyjkitten
08-29-15, 11:34 PM
Have not been able to open the game for 12 hrs now. It crashes on the news screen before I even touch anything.

This game is taking up half the space that DS is on my device and that one works just fine with no crashing whatsoever.

Please stop blaming everyone's devices and FiX THE GAME!!!!

sweetdeda
08-30-15, 04:25 AM
And the same thing happened with the mine AGAIN today!! Got the 70th rune and the game crashed when I hit expand. After 3 failed attempts to get back in I was at 69 runes again and missing a bomb. This is ridiculous.
And TL will not replace them, they say the can't which I find is bs! The games being so unstable is making more frustrating than fun these days!

Allixiandra
08-30-15, 05:33 AM
And again I must say I think it is not very customer-friendly what happens here. There are a lot of complaints and not a lot of answers of TL at all.

I just went to all posts again and I found one answer from Elsa which would like to clarify:

"Reinstalling clears your cached images, which requires the game to download the images again. I don't recommend reinstalling again to resolve this particular issue since it doesn't help with memory. Try leaving your game open over wifi for a couple of minutes so that all of the images load over a strong connection. As you play, the images should cache again which may help reduce the issues you've having.

It's not guaranteed to happen for players with full boards, but it's possible for older devices to have this issue if there aren't enough available resources. "

@Elsa:
Could you please give exact further information? What is meant by "older devices"?
What devices are the best to have so that the game runs stable?

I think this would be great for every one to know. And I also think TL should provide a list of all "good" and "bad" devices for orientation. This would be fair and customer-friendly.

And furthermore I think TL is in charge to develope the game so it will at least run stable for the devices they tell us it should work without any problems. I am pretty sure that is not a fact at the moment, due to I saw a lot of complaints by using different devices and I am sure they are not all "older" ones at all.

BTW I am working for a company who has his own development department and every time I ask my IT-colleagues if it is possible to develope this or that they keep on answering: Well, finally everything is possible, it depends on who you are asking, how long it takes and how much it costs." ;) So if TL say they are not able to get the game run stable, they might search for new developers. :p

I hope everyone understand me. I am not a native speaker but I'll give my best to make myself understandable. So if there are any questions or more explanation necessary do not hesitate to ask. :)

sweetdeda
08-30-15, 05:51 AM
Allixiandra, I think what you said was perfect. I think if TL would address the complaints other than 'it's a memory issue' or 'because you are on an older device', we might all be a little more understanding. What are the exact requirements for this game? Why is it my FS2 game uses a large amount of memory but doesn't crash like this? What is TL doing to help stabilize the game for those on supposed older devices. If they would just answer verses give the same lame answer to every issue. How can they say my issue is because of my device when I've never stated what device I use? Why is it that the beach version uses less memory on my device but is even less stable than the original? We just want answers, real answers.

tuffyjkitten
08-30-15, 02:15 PM
Well put sweetdeda and allixiandra! I checked the amount of memory each game uses and this one is far below others that have no problems whatsoever. They just give a stock answer and hope we will go away. Honestly if you get that many complaints after a new version comes out its pretty clear that something in that version is to blame. My device did not become obsolete for S8 purposes overnight for this one game only!

sweetdeda
08-31-15, 05:25 AM
So this morning I fed dusky up to level 3 and put him in to evolve. I did a few things and the game crashed. Came back he was still evolving. Left the game for an hour, came back and he was in his habitat, yet my food was still gone from when I fed him! That is just wrong. I am getting beyond tired of loosing things because of this game being unstable. TL needs to listen to it's customers and fix the issues!

FigmentValley
09-01-15, 12:08 PM
Yup. Game crashes in the middle of the battle tournament today. When I comes back, I do not receive my remaining blows - I have lost and must wait or speed. I'm not speeding only to have it crash again.

dancingsnickerdoodle
09-01-15, 12:25 PM
So this morning I fed dusky up to level 3 and put him in to evolve. I did a few things and the game crashed. Came back he was still evolving. Left the game for an hour, came back and he was in his habitat, yet my food was still gone from when I fed him! That is just wrong. I am getting beyond tired of loosing things because of this game being unstable. TL needs to listen to it's customers and fix the issues!

Please please please fix this problem!

I have been trying UNSUCCESSFULLY to open the game for 2DAYS now!
I have left it open to run for a while before attempting to get into the software, I have force closed, i have deleted & re-installed, I have done a soft be-root of my machine & still no luck!!!
I tap the FF icon....it goes to the Logo screen, processes for 10 - 20 seconds then crashes & returns to the icon screen.
If I'm lucky after 1/2 an hour of tapping, crashing, tapping, crashing, I might actually get to the "NEWS" screen which processes for 8 - 15 seconds then throws me out & back to the main icon screen.
The frustration level has reached the point of me about to quit the game as well.

Please help with this problem:(

After 8 DAYS I was able to do a soft re-boot AGAIN and the game opened. After 5 minutes it crashed AGAIN and have not been able to get it back open. This is RIDICULOUS!

I've spent quite a bit of real money on Fantasy and I'm completely unable to use the gems I bought since it's impossible to open the game. If TL is not going to fix this problem would you be willing to transfer the gems I purchased to another game?

This is not just me having these issues so please spend a few moments to try and take care of the problem ~ thank you

Drachenia
09-01-15, 04:59 PM
Hi to all have the crashes, I have now cleared my store and have found that I have now again 11 GB of free storage space have. Please looks at your equipment how much free store you have. :D

Allixiandra
09-02-15, 02:30 AM
Complaints over complaints and open questions for a couple of days now and no reaction from official side.....this a shame! Here are a lot of players who are spending a lot of money and they leave us all alone with the problems. I have played a lot of games before and I have never been ignored like this. I start thinking to leave this game, because to me it makes no sense to play a game which is not running stable and where the provider obviously do not care about their customers and the problems they have.

@Drachenia: Thank you for your advice, but it has been said more than once now that the problems apparantly has nothing to do with a lack of storage space, due to there are people having these problems with enough space.

Sylian
09-02-15, 07:09 PM
Yup. Game crashes in the middle of the battle tournament today. When I comes back, I do not receive my remaining blows - I have lost and must wait or speed. I'm not speeding only to have it crash again.

This happened to me too. There's been nothing but problem after problem after problem since the update. I have ipad, latest ios installed (just double-checked), and no other TL games crash. I have five games and the weather channel app installed. I have TONS of memory. It's only been since the update. It crashes at different times. Sometimes as soon as I get in, other times after I try doing things. Sometimes it freezes for long periods of time but then lets me play and sometimes shuts down.

I've lost runes to this, apples (the farms become already harvested when I open back up but never gave me the food), and just earlier today, after several battles, I won over level 18 in the tournament (the patriotter), finished the round, planted food, then had it crash and back it up until I hadn't won. It didn't even crash DURING the battle, yet still erased it, making me waste another five hours until I could win again. If this causes me to lose YET ANOTHER temporarily-available animal, I'm deleting this game. It's not worth it. Not long ago, when I was trying to breed an animal for the Swan Lake quest, it keep giving me eggs that WEREN'T of the same nature of what I was breeding, and I missed out on the ENTIRE quest line!!!!

No, TL, this many people do not have "lack of memory" or don't know what they're doing. We're losing out, yet you want us to pay money for all the rare animals/events/battles we can't access because of TL's mistakes, but you won't fix your game. It's not coincidence all these massive errors and problems after the update.

Also...please don't access my game again. Last time I reported a problem, my games all "magically" restarted themselves. Let's not do that either.....

Drachenia
09-02-15, 07:26 PM
Complaints over complaints and open questions for a couple of days now and no reaction from official side.....this a shame! Here are a lot of players who are spending a lot of money and they leave us all alone with the problems. I have played a lot of games before and I have never been ignored like this. I start thinking to leave this game, because to me it makes no sense to play a game which is not running stable and where the provider obviously do not care about their customers and the problems they have.

@Drachenia: Thank you for your advice, but it has been said more than once now that the problems apparantly has nothing to do with a lack of storage space, due to there are people having these problems with enough space.

Hello Allixiandra! I have also had crashes and problems and the tips of TL helped me a lot. What with me the problem is I get from the App Store no message for update that is with me for crashes the main reason is because I notice it too late or neighbors inform me for a update :D

crumbsandsprinkles
09-03-15, 12:51 AM
I'm having the same problem described here. Seems to help if I close apps running in the background and definitely cannot have pandora running too. Even then I'm still having a lot of crashing on my iPad.

sweetdeda
09-03-15, 03:25 AM
So is this my device? Or a memory issue? Level 40 here, yet I can't mine.... At some point TL has to address all the issues with this game.

chippychan
09-03-15, 05:30 AM
To everyone having crashing problems; what is your internet connection like?

I ask because I've noticed some issues myself but it seems directly linked to the stability of the internet connection I'm using at the time. I usually use my own wifi to access this game (I'm using the 'Animal Story' version of FSS currently) and also Dragon Story. Dragon Story never crashes for me, but this one always crashed to the home screen when I open it from suspended mode. This happened at first only on my ipad, but now it's happening on my iphone too.

However, last night I switched my iphone to cellular data and since then this game has not crashed to home screen when opening it. I'm guessing it's due to the better (LTE) connection?

Something else I noticed is that last week I was traveling out of the country and had to resort to public wifi for connecting to these games. The connection was so bad everywhere I went (public wifi is always a little 'iffy') and thats when I experienced some of the same constant crashing other people are reporting... it was especially disappointing to crash during mining since I lost some bombs and runes.

chippychan
09-03-15, 11:54 AM
I just wanted to mention that I downloaded the newly updated version of Fantasy Forest Story (not 'Animal Story') and the game no longer crashes for my when I open it. Hopefully this update fixes a lot of the issues people are reporting here. :)

sweetdeda
09-03-15, 01:02 PM
With the update my crashing got worse. As far as Internet connection, my connection is always very strong and I do not have any issues with any other applications. I appreciate the suggestions as to what the problem might be, and am extremely happy that your crashing has improved. I wish that was the case for myself.
And none of that would explain why I keep getting the "must be at level 11 to expand to the mine" notice.

kooky panda
09-03-15, 01:05 PM
So is this my device? Or a memory issue? Level 40 here, yet I can't mine.... At some point TL has to address all the issues with this game.
Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

[S8] Elsa
09-03-15, 01:11 PM
Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

Thanks, Kooky!

Hey, Sweetdeda. Can you please pm me with your ticket number?

sweetdeda
09-03-15, 03:40 PM
I was able to mine this afternoon, thanks. If it happens again, as it has happened in the past recently, I will email a support.

Allixiandra
09-03-15, 11:04 PM
To everyone having crashing problems; what is your internet connection like?

I ask because I've noticed some issues myself but it seems directly linked to the stability of the internet connection I'm using at the time. I usually use my own wifi to access this game (I'm using the 'Animal Story' version of FSS currently) and also Dragon Story. Dragon Story never crashes for me, but this one always crashed to the home screen when I open it from suspended mode. This happened at first only on my ipad, but now it's happening on my iphone too.

However, last night I switched my iphone to cellular data and since then this game has not crashed to home screen when opening it. I'm guessing it's due to the better (LTE) connection?

Something else I noticed is that last week I was traveling out of the country and had to resort to public wifi for connecting to these games. The connection was so bad everywhere I went (public wifi is always a little 'iffy') and thats when I experienced some of the same constant crashing other people are reporting... it was especially disappointing to crash during mining since I lost some bombs and runes.

I second that!

I had a lot of crashes while I was using wifi at home. On Sunday then I have turned off the wifi becaause I wantded to see what happens and I found out that I have less crashes than before. But I still have crashes and in my case I must confess that I think it is really because of storage space. Let's see what happens when I get my new device. Well if I ever get it, due to they supposed to send it to me last thursday and I still didn't receive it. :(

I wish all others who still have serious problems that these will be solved asap and however.

I saw an answer of Elsa. So I am asking again

@ Elsa: Could you please provide us a list of the "good" devises where the game should runs smoothly? I think this would helps a lot. Thank you very much.

Halosmadeofsummer
09-05-15, 01:41 PM

May I join the club? I've managed to get my 70 runes for expansion, hit expand, and the game crashes....causing me to lose the last two runes (and the bomb). Luckily, I still have another bomb, get the last two runes and don't hit expand, but exit the mine. I then go on to expand .... and the game crashes AGAIN! And AGAIN I've lost the last two runes. It's not the first time. The game has crashed on me with the evolving issue as mentioned by sweetdeda (post #46), and it freezes or crashes regularly when I try to harvest, or gift, or accept, as mentioned by everyone else. I've stopped visiting neighbours.

This has nothing to to with my internet, memory or device, that's all fine. Trust me, it's the game.
I'm not happy. Not happy at all :(

Drachenia
09-10-15, 10:41 AM
Hello with me is Animal Story also frozen image, when visiting neighbors I was thrown out of the game etc. So now I have 2 movies cleared and back storage space of 11.9 GB. See on the 2nd Photo. See what Fantasy Forest and what is in my Animal Story of storage volume. Now I have no freeze of the screen in the game more, etc. Look after what you have to space free

23643 23644

55lee55
09-10-15, 12:59 PM
I am having this issue now on my iPad Mini. I have over 20 GB free memory. I don't have movies or audiobooks stored. I have checked to make sure that my background programs are minimal. I don't allow notifications. My wi-fi is working well and I am not having connection issues. I have force closed repeatedly, and shut down my device at least ten times as well in an effort to make this game load as it did previously. I have a trip to make on Tuesday, and no room for my regular iPad that I usually use to play this game. In the past, I have taken my iPad mini and had no problems playing FFS. Now, I cannot play at all. I am thrown out after I get past the log on screen, but before I reach the playable game.

I am not seeing how this is either a memory or a wi-fi problem, and it seems to be affecting a lot of people. Did S8 stop supporting the iPad Mini? Did they announce this somewhere and I missed it? I sent an email to support, but as usual I received the canned response. Has anyone received a response from S8 that would apply to all of us? By this I mean, that they are not continuing to blame this problem on a memory issue or wi-fi connection? Are there any plausible explanations or indication that it is being attended to by the company?

Does anyone have an idea how widespread this problem has become? Does it affect only a few of us, or is it keeping many, most, or all iPad Mini players from playing the game on this device? I am fortunate to have another iPad upon which I can play games, but I feel for those whose only gaming device is an iPad Mini. Do we have any idea of the numbers of people affected? Thanks.

Fantasmagoria
09-10-15, 07:04 PM
Just want to say that I too use an ipad mini and can no longer play ffs on it, but all other storm8 games I play are fine. I have had to use my ipod 5 touch device instead, which is rather annoying with the little screen but at least it only crashes occasionally on that.

ogreve
09-11-15, 02:25 AM
Hi all,
I'm really sorry to see so many people having these issues. As my forest is getting rather advanced too, it looks like sooner or later I too may encounter them....

Now, just last week Sweetdeda posted a similar thread, asking for an explanation as to how it could be a memory issue. This is the full thread: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84522-Need-help!-Understanding-memory-and-how-it-relates-to-the-game

I completely understand how this can confuse anyone and how there can easily be a confusion between 'memory' (i.e. so-called 'volatile memory', or 'system memory' if you will) and the 'storage space' of the device.

In that thread I have tried to give an explanation of the differences and how this can easily set most people "on the wrong foot". It also gives explanations as to WHY the game crashes more often on specific devices than others, regardless of how many GBs of 'storage space' are available.
The post with the full details appears here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84522-Need-help!-Understanding-memory-and-how-it-relates-to-the-game&p=1169925&viewfull=1#post1169925

Now, the bottomline of it happens to be an "inconvenient truth" for TL: very advanced forests become too memory intensive to work reasonable well (i.e. without crashing all the time) on specific devices, seemingly particularly on devices that have 512MB of system memory, such as is installed in the first generation iPad Mini and in older iPhones like the 4 generation. I quickly checked the specs of the later generation iPad Mini line and the iPad Mini 2, 3 and 4 all have 1GB of memory, which is the same as my iPhone 6 and which is likely to still be enough for running FFS well (at least: when visiting the fully maxed out forests my iPhone never crashes, but of course I can't do any other gameplay to it than just visiting and seeing all the animated animals etc.).

Now, there comes a time when even "throwing more hardware at it" (i.e. by buying a newer more powerful device, with more system memory) no longer alleviates the situation. As TL is silent on this, I'm perhaps a bit of a whistle-blower here, but I'm quite sure that that is the very issue they run into with allowing more expansions and habitats. I'm about equally *quite* sure that in the TL lab they will long since have experimented with opening up further regions for expansion as well as raising the habitat cap, and I'm just about as sure that they will have determined that doing so using their current core software puts a too big "memory print" on the device in order for them to want to do this.
There are two ways TL could deal with this:
1) Make the FFS app intelligent enough to distinguish between devices that are likely to crash with big forests and those that don't and then to allow "conditional expansion / habitat increases" for those players who are lucky enough to have newer devices. This is only a partial "solution" (or rather: workaround), but it would keep at least those players happy who are on later devices, with more system memory. They could perhaps also opt for an "FFS light" app and an "FFS full" app; both of which would be compatible with one another, but where only the full version would put a big strain on the device's resources and where the light version would have fewer animations and fewer in memory content on a whole.
2) Actually reduce the memory print of FFS altogether, hence working towards a structural solution for ALL players.

Of course even a doorknob could tell scenario 2 to be "the right way" to go, but unfortunately it is also the most difficult one. The TL developers are quite likely to run into IOS imposed limits as to just how they are allowed to address the memory, how much they are allowed to use, and what measures of proper memory management are at their disposition. Whatever they do will have to fall within the Apple imposed restrictions and that can perhaps be difficult to deal with here.
Now, not being a TL developer and therefore having NO insight into the actual memory consumption of FFS, I can only guess at structural ways to improve it. Yet, having been involved several times in similar software projects where resource hogs needed to be optimised, their first step should be to "profile" FFS really well, and determine just which parts of it require most memory. I can predict that it will be a combination of the AMOUNT of animals and habitats to display as well as just how intricately they are animated.
Possibly TL can work on reducing the strain that the animations put on the resources. As an alternative to the above mentioned scenario 1 they could then perhaps decide to use less intricate animations (requiring less memory usage and less strain on the CPU) on systems that have "only" got 512MB at their disposition (or that are low on CPU power or almost out of storage space), and to allow the more fancy full-blown animations only for large forests on devices that have later, more powerful, hardware.

Now, I'll be the first to acknowledge that this kind of performance and memory usage tuning is a true technical niche and I can understand TL not giving this answer to their customers, but what I don't understand is that they don't even so much as give a very simplified version of what I wrote above. It would suffice for them to say: "On XYZ device you have 512MB of memory, whereas you really require 1GB (or more) for being able to play FFS well if you have a large forest".
That one-liner answer from a technical point of view is perhaps a bit oversimplified (which is why my full explanations span two pages of text and then haven't even really gone into the gory technical details of this and how it all relates to one another ;) ), but still, it would be much better than their "radio silence" which causes their most advanced users to get really frustrated or at best left in the dark, only to see many of them walk away, to never return. :/

sweetdeda
09-11-15, 03:50 AM
My issue with crashes has improved and I think ogreve's post in the above mentioned thread as a huge reason why. I now understand the difference between what I have stored and CPU that is needed for my game to run smoothly. I also learned that this may not be an easy fix for TL, so I have to do everything I can to be able to play the game I love. I use to never turn my iPad off, I started turning it off when ever I am not using it, I am very surprised at what a difference this alone has made. I have always made sure that all other apps are closed when I play and continue to do this. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the game a couple of times. This has not been a complete fix but it has helped. Good luck all, hope your games improve.

chippychan
09-11-15, 05:41 AM
@ ogreve, thank you. Your explanation is excellent. While I myself have a general understanding of the difference between storage memory and actual system/processing memory I don't have the knowledge/ability to actually explain it and would probably make errors if I tried, lol (my daughter is in the technical engineering field and has talked to me about it, but I don't have anywhere near her level of understanding). So thank you again. :)

It really is too bad S8 can't provide a similar level of explanation, they should be thankful that some of their users/forum members have the knowledge and are kind enough to share it.

55lee55
09-11-15, 09:35 AM
l
My issue with crashes has improved and I think ogreve's post in the above mentioned thread as a huge reason why. I now understand the difference between what I have stored and CPU that is needed for my game to run smoothly. I also learned that this may not be an easy fix for TL, so I have to do everything I can to be able to play the game I love. I use to never turn my iPad off, I started turning it off when ever I am not using it, I am very surprised at what a difference this alone has made. I have always made sure that all other apps are closed when I play and continue to do this. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the game a couple of times. This has not been a complete fix but it has helped. Good luck all, hope your games improve.

I used to leave my iPad Mini on all the time as well, but have been turning it off since the battery burned up. I believe this was what allowed me to play on my Mini long after others were crashing. I have done these things, and they worked until very recently. Not all the time, but often enough to make the game functional. It no longer is functional. These are excellent suggestions.

Thanks orgeve, for the awesome explanation! Another option that S8 has, not as a fix of course, is to be honest with us. If some of us who can play no more because we have reached the limits of the game are told outright that this is the end of the game we love and have played from the beginning, it would be sad, but reasonable and honest, given your explanation.
So far, they have been silent, except to say it is a memory issue that we can fix. From what I understand, we can only do so much with our devices, but the ultimate problem is with the game itself.

How sad that they don't have the courage to be honest with us. Even sadder that they blame those of us who have taken all the advice and our devices still crash. This would be much easier for me to accept if they would admit that the problem is indeed with their program. That they don't accept any responsibility is disappointing.

RocioBM
09-13-15, 10:58 AM
ups, I posted in wrong thread

mason1124
09-14-15, 06:11 PM
I have been trying for 2 hours to get on my ffs and it crashes me out every time after the news page I'm using a iPad but I now give up to frustrating trying to play this game every other game is fine but this one

Tictoclolo
09-15-15, 06:56 PM
I'm on the same boat too and like others, it's become really catastrophic after the same update. And same thing on DS! On other TL's games, it's far of perfect but it's still more or less playable.

I'm on IPad Mini with an IOS 8.1.3. On FFS, I'm on level 40 but I don't have all animals (most of them however), didn't reach, for the moment, the habitat limit, didn't yet unlock all the island and have much decorations displayed.

And about what move makes the game crashes... well... pretty much everything and even... anything ! The game is a big boy. It perfectly capable to crashes all by itself.

Southerngagirl
10-10-15, 05:36 AM
I have the same problem with Dragon Story. I can hardly visit my neighbors. If I get too, then I can't post on their walls, or right in the middle of playing with their dragons it crashes! Sometimes it freezes and I have to completely shut down my tablet and restart it. I have lost 20 gold due to crashing. It's so very frustrating!!

19sparkles96
10-11-15, 02:46 AM
I've been playing on iPad mini 1 (A5 processor) and my wife on iPod (5th gen). I'm level 45 with over 4,000,000 XP and 74 habitats. We've both had terrible issues with crashes (usually during mining,arghh) and lagginess over the past 6 months. Both are updated to IOS 9.0.2 with memory cleared often. Since I upgraded us both to the new iPad Mini 4 (A8X processor with motion coprocessor & more RAM) we are in BLISS! Everything runs fast and as smooth as butter. This iPad was built with multitasking in mind.I am able to run both Fantasy Story and Dragon Story at the same time and seamlessly switch between the two. I timed myself, and with both DS & FFS running, in DS I was able to collect tips from all 143 habitats in 56 seconds. I started playing originally on Samsung Galaxy Nexus (1ghz dual core processor & 1 GB ram) and DS was very laggy. On my new LG G4 (6 core processor & 3GB ram) DS also plays smoothly (though my phone gets warm). To enjoy these games at higher levels I recommend upgrading your device to similar levels.

sweetdeda
10-12-15, 03:11 AM
The crashing is getting really bad again for me, I thought I had it under control doing everything I can to prevent it. Shutting down iPad when not in use, clearing history and cookies, making sure nothing else is running in the back ground... But in the last few days it's getting back to the point of frustration.
19sparkles96, glad buying new devices worked for you, but I will not go buy a new device when it works absolutely fine except for this game. And the fact that storm8 has yet to come out and tell us what devices are recommended for use with their games.

31aug2002
10-13-15, 10:17 PM
Now this is becoming a real pain. Either it si the device or the game .
Till now have not had any serious losses due to the sudden freezing of the game or device but am pretty sure will happen so dreading it
I have an ipad2 , I regularly update my iOS , clear history close all background programmes but still the game keeps freezing on me. It became alright for a few days , but it is back to its freezing ,crashing ways again. I have not been able to visit neighbours in the last 3 days( an absolutely unthinkable for me) . And even when I was able to do , game crashes after a few visits.
Today in the morning I needed one rune to expand. Got one mine from the Plantler breeding , went into mine. Got the required rune, went to expand , expanded, and game froze. When it came back, the expansion had not happened , the rune was gone and so was the mine. AAARRRGGHHH!!!

mason1124
10-14-15, 03:13 AM
I have been trying for over 2 hours to get into forest I get to news page and it closes down every other teamlava game is fine but this one is a nightmare I never had any trouble before the update a few weeks ago

barbarix
10-14-15, 03:18 PM
Am with you guys....have complained separately on the bugs thread but have agai accumulated about 15 bombs for the mines but I hardly ever get to finish more than 2 in a row...it has been a bit better this week but.....lets hope������

mason1124
10-20-15, 03:30 PM
The only way I can get into my forest is to delete the game reinstall I roughly get 5 minutes and it crashes again still waiting from support team to help me can play any other teamlava game no problem but this one

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
10-30-15, 10:43 AM
I just got this game on Android and was so excited! I play Bakery Story daily with NO issues. I can't even begin to get past level 4 because the fire pony just runs across the screen and eventually crashes. Sad.

kooky panda
10-30-15, 11:06 AM
I just got this game on Android and was so excited! I play Bakery Story daily with NO issues. I can't even begin to get past level 4 because the fire pony just runs across the screen and eventually crashes. Sad.

This is a known issue for your device.(S6)
For update information see current thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84967-Game-does-not-open-on-a-brand-new-Note-5)

Cr8zyC8tL8dy
10-30-15, 05:59 PM
This is a known issue for your device.(S6)
For update information see current thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?84967-Game-does-not-open-on-a-brand-new-Note-5)

I read the thread, but none of them mentioned Fantasy Story. I played Castle Story with no problems in the past, except for keyboard issues, I just quit playing bc I got bored with it.

vulpesvulpes1
12-05-15, 08:19 AM
I gave lost four runes (and two explosives) in the last two days. S8 keeps saying that FFS is not to blame. I don't know how much longer I'll put up with this.

ooyuui
12-06-15, 02:54 PM
Hi. I think I started playing fantasy forest in September 2014 approx. on my iPad Air. I remember my first exposure to the tournament in the game was a nightmare, and then my first exposure to the celebration animals was thanksgiving I noticed they had a turkey; then a menorah but unfortunately missed out on breeding either of those although tried. My first problems with game was when I added one friend , blue ivy I think was name, and whenever I visited that friend, the game would freeze with pyropony on screen. Soon learnt to avoid that one friend, but noticed that if visiting friend below, Boobee or something like that, I would then experience problems. Since friend list so big, I would just avoide b section an got through the 2014 Halloween,2014 Christmas, St pats day 2015 and Northern hemisphere Spring celebrations ok... Then game started having serious issues when I reached level 40 and we gained access to Hareon and the tree of life animals appeared. since then crashing occurs frequently. I stopped using game for awhile when the space animals community event was on, and then the Egyptian animal community event as it was too time consuming with all the crashes, having to restart etc. I came back to the game for the Summer Event, a celebration of the Northern hemisphere Summer mid 2015, but noticed game still crashes when I try to load it at times, eg get on, message screen, try to click off messages and crashes. Persevered, despite crashes, and tried to breed the elusive treasure toucan. After hundreds of attempts with vinotaur and owl, gave up as was missing out on trying to breed the limited animals for months. I also noticed in 2015, whenever I try to mine, I usually lose my runes. The game would crash just as I was about to get out of Mine or a few seconds later so that if I go back into treasure store, I am still on same rune numbe I was before he mine. I left game again, for a little bit as was frustrated. But I like game, so tried again hoping this time would have succes trying to breed a unicorn animal, ultra rare,. I have now bred over ten times different and mined in last month and lost over ten runes. It means. Can't expand. I was told I could expand today and I thought hooray, despite the game making me lose ten plus runes, through crashing, I have made it to expansion, well guess what. Crashed when I hit expand. Now lost my chance to expand, so very annoyed. I thought perhaps as game grows and one gets more animals the platform can't handle the number of items and movement, but My daughter got an iPad Air this July 2015 and loaded game onto her iPad, and hers crashes too even though she is under level 20 and hasn't left the first island. Very frustrated. Nay consolation is I chose not to waste money on purchases as some of old friends in game have left due to crashing and they did purchase animals, Rachel.

Ellerslie6
12-06-15, 07:27 PM
I wish to strongly endorse the complaint about 'dropping out 10 times in a row'. Yet again I am unable to complete the current tournament because it takes too long to access the site, then, just as you defeat opponent, you drop out and sure enough, you've lost the victory.
I too am going to leave if the problem is not fixed. I've tried transferring the game to a later model ipad, but no matter what I do, it doesn't happen. That means, all gems lost and all progress lost. Has this happened to anyone else?

ooyuui
12-10-15, 08:31 PM
Yes I think I may have to give it up too, much to my regret, as only thing I play. I liked the animals and the concepts for tournaments etc were awesome, just wish it didn't crash all the time.

jennypanda11
12-12-15, 08:36 AM
I have a Casio commando android and my dragon story game crashes all the time!! Whether I'm battling, going to craft, mining, collecting coins or just farming. Crash crash crash! This is incredibly annoying as I usually lose whatever I had including the coins spent to battle without finishing. This is heartbreaking because I feel like I'm going to have to stop playing if it continues.

lexilea69
12-14-15, 10:52 PM
I'm having same problems. Trying to play tournament for garland snake & ive spent 2 days trying to get game to open!! I love this game & have been playing since game started but I should be close to level 30 in tournament & am only half way. Also when it crashes I lose all progress (if I'm mining it's ruins, expansions won't work, gems & coins disappear) now it won't even open & ive tried everything including erasing & reloading game. As much as I love this game I guess I am quitting. I been playing castle story since it came out & I don't have any issues with it.

LonePudding
12-14-15, 11:26 PM
My game crashes every time I open it if I attempt to close the newsfeed before my animals start moving around in the background. I think because I use an older device (iPhone 4s), the game takes a while longer to respond. It definitely affects my hourly battles during tournaments.

vulpesvulpes1
12-18-15, 06:40 AM
Game has been sluggish and has crashed before but now crashes shortly after opening the game before I can play. I don't know what changed.

jim23cash
12-18-15, 01:40 PM
I'm still having to delete game and download ap again every time I play, and it crashes frequently even then. :(. I have been having this problem for MONTHS, and I'm getting really tired of having to download ap multiple times just to collect food and try to play a little.
We asked before, but I never saw an answer from S8; What is optimal device/iOS and memory for this to work right?
Thanks, Annie

lexilea69
12-18-15, 09:48 PM
Only way I can play anymore also (deleting & reloading app). I was unable to get garland snake r try for new animal trio so I have put fantasy forest to bed. It's a shame b/c I loved this game and have playing since day one not mention the $ I have spent in gems animals etc. Thanks a lot S8, after playing over a year and large amounts of $'s I have to quit due to game crashing issues!

vulpesvulpes1
12-23-15, 02:17 PM
Now, the game crashes constantly when opening the game--more often than the times it doesn't crash. Then if I can get into the game, it crashes; I lost 3 runes after mining this afternoon.

sweetypies97
12-30-15, 03:26 PM
I have lost so many runes and bombs over the past few months. Is this problem ever going to be fixed?