PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Update: July 22nd 2015

Bakerling
07-20-15, 03:50 PM
Bakery Update: July 22nd 2015

I will like to see goal that can be completed using COINS only.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/d10911000457ff08494790ca24f25756/tumblr_inline_nruv1ybROR1qm7yoc_540.pngWe’re taking it way back with this week’s update, with brand new items that call back to the forming of the United States. We’ve got all the items you need so you can party like it’s 1776. You’ll dance the night away with the Colonial Waltz decoration in Bakery Story (https://www.facebook.com/bakerystory)!
Celebrate America’s roots with:

Colony Treats decoration
Colonial Wallpaper
Corn Muffins recipe

steelersbabyyy
07-20-15, 05:47 PM
I dont think they would do goals until next week.

i want something summery

ojapple96
07-20-15, 07:54 PM
i want something summery

Right goals are only 1 time per month we are still in July - regular (not goal) update tomorrow.

Summers slowly fading I wish we'd have summer content we had so many winter updates where are all the summer updates for coins and not just bundles for gems (I know Android can't even get those if they wanted sorry!)

LalaSmooth
07-21-15, 03:37 AM

i want something summery

there are currently 15 days left on the july goals and there are 5 wednesdays this month hense why the extra week with the goals.

LalaSmooth
07-21-15, 03:40 AM
I actually would like to see some summery items in the game and the world games oven from July 2012 I never even got to master these recipes as I started to play around this time. Oh and maybe a summery appliance like a grill or something.

jandtandn
07-21-15, 09:56 AM
Maybe a new ice cream recipe? Ice cream sandwiches, cartwheels, cherry dip cone, ice cream cake?

oo56
07-21-15, 01:46 PM
Maybe a new ice cream recipe? Ice cream sandwiches, cartwheels, cherry dip cone, ice cream cake?

Yes - this is an excellent idea;)!

More examples (flavors) of ice cream!:

- Rocky Road
- *Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough* MY FAVORITE!
- Cookies & Cream
- Butter Pecan
- Mint Chocolate Chip
- Chocolate Chip
- Triple Chocolate
- Birthday Cake/Cake Batter
- Salted Caramel
- Coffee/Mocha/Capuccino
- Black Cherry
- Bubblegum
- Cotton Candy
- Pumpkin
- Raspberry
- Lemon
- Orange Sherbet
- Peach
- Pumpkin
- Peppermint
- Blue Moon
- Pistachio
- Rainbow Sherbet
- Moose Tracks
- Peach
- Banana
- Maple Walnut
- Butterscotch
- Almond Joy
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
- Pralines 'n Cream
- Mud Pie
- S'mores
- Cheesecake

Exotic Flavors (Tropical Summer Delight) - Sorbet/Gelato/Frozen Yogurt/Italian Ice/Granita:

- Cantaloupe
- Passion Fruit
- Mango
- Guava
- Coconut
- Pineapple
- Watermelon
- Dragonfruit
- Lychee
- Jackfruit
- Starfruit
- Rose Petal
- Pomegranate
- Lavender
- Violet
- Blackberry
- Blueberry
- Raspberry
- Strawberry
- Mandarin
- Peach
- Pear
- Grapefruit
- Green Apple
- Mint
- Blood Orange
- Apricot
- Taro

LalaSmooth
07-21-15, 01:57 PM
http://i1370.photobucket.com/albums/ag269/edithdavies1/2015-07-21%2021.55.20_zpsgltlfv5b.png (http://s1370.photobucket.com/user/edithdavies1/media/2015-07-21%2021.55.20_zpsgltlfv5b.png.html) here is the update

twospoons
07-21-15, 02:16 PM
not a thrilling week. even if that main piece is for coins, i don't particularly want it. i'd have bought the dancing people for coins if they weren't on their own lawn, which would clash with my occasional random dance floor. the tiles aren't bad, but i would probably only get them when i have patriotic stuff out, and mine's already put away. tables & chairs are okay.

would be nice to get the stove! hopefully i'll be able to!

Mint Chocolate Chip & Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup - MY FAVORITES! (not relevant to the update, i'm just saying)

pipipooh1977
07-21-15, 02:18 PM
Looks like new oven, bet it will be for gems since last one wasn't when the one in RS was....so if we get a new appliance in RS it should be for coins since last one was gems.... I think they go will go back and forth with the two games, so if that is what happens tomorrow I guess I will go back and forth on which game gets played. Because I WON'T buy an appliance with gems!

LalaSmooth
07-21-15, 02:20 PM
They could of at least matched the flooring with the wallpaper

srg70
07-21-15, 02:36 PM
I'm not sure what to make of this update. I like the fact there is a new oven as long as it's not for gems, but I'm not liking more 'brown' colored recipes.

aiyoosha
07-21-15, 02:38 PM
phew thank god to cuz im saving for expansion and boxes forget this ugly update which has nothing to do with a bakery. i mean really who waltzes in a bakery dressed like a bloody pilgrim

aiyoosha
07-21-15, 02:41 PM
i still have hope well get a nice adorable bundle on friday :D

geordieprogman
07-21-15, 02:48 PM
I don't like anything at all. Will get the oven if it's for coins but I won't be getting anything else, even if they are for coins. Should this not have been released before Independence Day though?

deekathleen
07-21-15, 02:48 PM
What is the first picture on this thread?? It's showing a totally different picture.
Bundles are unfair.

steelersbabyyy
07-21-15, 02:50 PM
not liking this update at all. i mean eh maybe the people dancing is alright. i hope the stove is for coins.

orleansparish
07-21-15, 03:30 PM
Unless you are one of those civil war actors who love sweating your tail off, with those heavy costumes in the summer time, I have NO idea who would think this release is remotely cute. No offense to the 10 players who would, but come on, the rainbow download goal just appeared for android, we just had the rainbow and then ice cream stuff and you follow up with this nonsense? Cant we get some cake?!

AND...we get corn muffins? We already have cornbread on another stove. Theyre both the same! There are no more recipes you could have googled to fit into this time period to give us? Im sorry, but this is lazy and badly designed. Please make the stove for coins at least.

Natasha_07
07-21-15, 03:53 PM
The bread shack is okay, there's a stove but chances are that the update is gem heavy.

ashrb
07-21-15, 04:22 PM
Oh my, this is hideous. The colonial treats display doesn't even look colonial, the recipes look bland, and once again, we have mismatched wallpaper and flooring. They really could have continued the ice cream theme or given us an actual summer update rather than this badly designed nonsense. Another update I'll pass on, which makes it the third or fourth in a row. Gee S8, this game is getting more and more fun 😐

twospoons
07-21-15, 04:35 PM
The bread shack is okay, there's a stove but chances are that the update is gem heavy.

I hope the update is gem heavy (even the oven, if we have to have gem ovens). then maybe the next cute update will be comparatively cheap!

filochick1982
07-21-15, 05:28 PM
Not my cup of tea. Hope the new oven is for coins. I've bought all 5 of my Bavarian ovens using free gems so I don't feel too bad about it. I just Hope the 2 free gems a day continue with my account!

pixiegamer
07-21-15, 06:15 PM
Yes - this is an excellent idea;)!

More examples (flavors) of ice cream!:

Respectfully snipped, but YOUR IDEAS ARE MAKING ME SO HUNGRY! I want ice cream now...

Meeeehh... I'm not sure I'm too interested in this update unless I can use some items for one or more of Loretta and Hazel's upcoming destinations. That said, I love the stools in the preview for some odd reason :)

And, who would want to party like it's 1776? :confused: No thank you!

DragonWished
07-21-15, 06:16 PM
Hoping this update is mostly coins. Looking forward to add the colonial patriots (not pilgrims, different century) who will do double duty during football season! :-D

Love the wallpaper, hate the floor tiles. A nice cobblestone would be more accurate and would match the wallpaper.

Colonial period food was bland and boring and brown. Corn muffins fit the bill. Hope the ovens are for coins, otherwise I'm passing on the colonial fare. Similarly the tables and chairs are appealing but only for coins.

The bread stand is oddly out of sync. Pink wasn't used in the colonial period. Definitely passing on that oddity.

pixiegamer
07-21-15, 06:19 PM
I hope the update is gem heavy (even the oven, if we have to have gem ovens). then maybe the next cute update will be comparatively cheap!

By this logic, I'm inclined to agree. LOL ;) Also semi-selfishly hoping for more international themes, because... well, you know. :p

rocketsmama
07-21-15, 07:19 PM
Seriously?!?!?!?! Where is the SUMMER decor??????? These updates lately are less than stellar.

ojapple96
07-21-15, 07:31 PM
seriously?!?!?!?! Where is the summer decor??????? These updates lately are less than stellar.

exactly!!!

pipipooh1977
07-21-15, 07:40 PM
Pure ugly! I won't be decorating in any of this! I want actual bakery items not unrelated junk!

xxxe
07-21-15, 08:03 PM
Not my cup of tea. Hope the new oven is for coins. I've bought all 5 of my Bavarian ovens using free gems so I don't feel too bad about it. I just Hope the 2 free gems a day continue with my account!

The free gems must be like the value packs? Only available to certain players? Do you also get the value packs or do you only get the free gems option? Just curious sorry for all the questions.

I have the option for the value packs and I can see the free gems icon when my game first starts up but once I close out of all the pop ups and gifts the icon goes away. I have tried clicking on it before it goes away but nothing has ever happened lol.

deekathleen
07-21-15, 08:15 PM
Kudos, I thought the cowboy campfire update was the worst you could do for this month, I was wrong.

Sanjushrma
07-21-15, 09:05 PM
How to prepare french silk pies?

irlanda_c
07-21-15, 10:24 PM
phew thank god to cuz im saving for expansion and boxes forget this ugly update which has nothing to do with a bakery. i mean really who waltzes in a bakery dressed like a bloody pilgrim

Lol! Your comment is the best about this update!!

orleansparish
07-22-15, 12:34 AM
Respectfully snipped, but YOUR IDEAS ARE MAKING ME SO HUNGRY! I want ice cream now...

Meeeehh... I'm not sure I'm too interested in this update unless I can use some items for one or more of Loretta and Hazel's upcoming destinations. That said, I love the stools in the preview for some odd reason :)

So you don't think men in stockings and wigs are hawt?

filochick1982
07-22-15, 01:01 AM
I get the 2 free gems offer to watch videos everyday and yes, I also got the value packs (the one with the "hard at work" display and also the recent Chinese New Year display?). I also get gem sales regularly. My understanding is that these offers are completely randomised and you may get all, some or none of them.

The free gems must be like the value packs? Only available to certain players? Do you also get the value packs or do you only get the free gems option? Just curious sorry for all the questions.

I have the option for the value packs and I can see the free gems icon when my game first starts up but once I close out of all the pop ups and gifts the icon goes away. I have tried clicking on it before it goes away but nothing has ever happened lol.

Torkulon
07-22-15, 01:07 AM

Value packs are available only for certain players? Is that for sure? I thought that all ios players with the latest game update can buy them.
I was so upset that I missed a chance to buy Lucky Fountain here in BS and Stempunk pack in RS cause I was on vacation with android devices (the only ios device in my family stayed at home). But mayby this packs were not available for me at all?

sls0991
07-22-15, 04:58 AM
What is this rubbish..
The colonial people floor decorations are cute though and well made. Too bad they won't look right in my bakery. :(

zava_t
07-22-15, 10:51 AM
I don't mind the colonial theme. It fits 4th of July decor. I don't really like what's pictured in the new update, but the tables might be nice in a different floor/wall set-up.

steelersbabyyy
07-22-15, 11:04 AM
wow seriously S8! you're seriously gonna make the new oven for gems???? NOT happy at all!

geordieprogman
07-22-15, 11:05 AM
I'm not buying anything either. I was hoping the oven would be coins but S8 obviously need the extra income!

Bakerling
07-22-15, 11:08 AM
COLONIAL OVEN COST 5 Gems

RECIPES INSIDE THE COLONIAL OVEN

Happy Baking

seachef2
07-22-15, 11:16 AM
In protest against having to pay gems for the ovens I'm not buying any of the new decor. If Team Lava continue to force us to pay gems for ovens and/or goals I will refuse to open any boxes and will not purchase any updates.

mimiamelia
07-22-15, 11:17 AM
If you click on the "i" tab on the oven, it says that we can earn 12 gems from this oven. At least that's an improvement:)

If you only buy 1, you can actually earn 7 extra gems, but it would be a pain to master all the recipes

pipipooh1977
07-22-15, 11:20 AM
If you click on the "i" tab on the oven, it says that we can earn 12 gems from this oven. At least that's an improvement:)

If you only buy 1, you can actually earn 7 extra gems, but it would be a pain to master all the recipes

It says "earn up to 12 gems" what does that mean???? "Up to"....does that mean you may not get 12 gems???

mimiamelia
07-22-15, 11:23 AM
It says "earn up to 12 gems" what does that mean???? "Up to"....does that mean you may not get 12 gems???

I think it means you get 4 gems per recipe, so 1 gem per level

seachef2
07-22-15, 11:24 AM
In protest against having to pay gems for the ovens I'm not buying any of the new decor. If Team Lava continue to force us to pay gems for ovens and / or goals I will refuse to open any boxes and will not purchase any update.

oo56
07-22-15, 11:27 AM
Ummm.... Storm8, this update is okay. I wish the Colonial Oven wasn't for gems, but I don't mind it that much. The recipes are not bad, but could be better (Favorite - Pound Cake & Least Favorite - Corn Muffins). I also wish this update represented summer because it doesn't & none of your updates lately scream summer to me & that is sort of a bummer! These updates should be fun, bright, & fresh! Step up to your A game, Storm8!:(

And, to top it all off, the Corn Muffins recipes looks almost exactly like the Oat Bran Muffins from the Yoga Stove & the only difference is the color (Oat Bran color - Orange hue/Corn color - Yellow hue)!:confused::(

But, earning up to 12 gems for mastering recipes on this appliance is a HUGE and GREAT improvement, so technically you get a profit of 7 gems, which outweighs the cost of the appliance over time! Wonderful job, Storm8 (for this enhancement)!:) And, the decorations (displays) are available for coins and that is a + for me!

Overall Impression: B-

oo56
07-22-15, 11:28 AM
COLONIAL OVEN COST 5 Gems

RECIPES INSIDE THE COLONIAL OVEN

Happy Baking

Thank You, very much, for posting the recipes on the Colonial Oven! Really helpful!;)

seachef2
07-22-15, 11:30 AM
In protest against having to pay gems for the ovens I'm not buying any of the new decor. If Team Lava continue to force us to pay gems for ovens and / or goals I will refuse to open any boxes and will not purchase any update.

pipipooh1977
07-22-15, 11:31 AM

Your ahead 7 gems for 1 oven, if you buy 2 ovens then your ahead 2 gems but any more than 2 ovens then your losing gems and not gaining....not worth it. I'm not even buying 1 oven because I refuse to support such stupidity....

DragonWished
07-22-15, 11:37 AM
Pretty much what we expected. :-( Such a shame to expect to be disappointed.

I bought the colonial patriots items for coins, was planning to get them based on the teaser, glad they weren't for gems. Bought a couple of tables for gems, which I normally don't do but I like the looks. Stools were for coins, got a couple of those as well.

Floor tile surprised me... looks better than the teaser picture and is for coin. Didn't look at the wallpaper because my Americana section isn't against a wall.

Didn't buy the strange bread shack or the oven. Ovens should be available for everyone, no gems!

All in all, a lackluster offering by S8 this week. The update on Restaurant is far superior.

lenasdinner
07-22-15, 11:37 AM
these seams like fair if we get at the end 12 gems!!we still get 7 gems reward.maybe takes time to master them but we cook all the time any way.

PennyLane1900
07-22-15, 11:47 AM
Wow, they just don't care. A few neighbors stopped playing cause of the last goals.every week there's another fail now. So now it's normal that ovens costs gems? That goals costs gems? Sucks.it's a pity,this game was so much fun.even the updates getting more ugly each week.

PennyLane1900
07-22-15, 11:49 AM
By the way,the last recipe on the new oven almost looks equal as the muffins from the yoga stove!

igottapi4
07-22-15, 11:55 AM
Honestly I dont mind too much to pay gems for ovens. It sucks but with the extra gems its kinda ok. BUT I DO and WILL draw the line at another gem goal. I love this and RS but I wont just pay to do goals. It just seems extremely greedy to me. If the next goal is for gem in either of those then I will just have to be done with the games.

I have never minded paying for games. Ive spent over $1000 in Farmville back when I played it, Ive spent over $700 in Farm Story 2, and Ive spent over $200 in both BS and RS. I dont mind the money. I have money for games each week and spend it as I see fit BUT I hate greediness and pay for goals is being way too greedy IMO.

LalaSmooth
07-22-15, 11:55 AM
Pffft 5 gems for an oven? Nah thanks

pieandcream
07-22-15, 12:05 PM
gem oven? not happening S8. your little gem earning increase still makes the oven a bad investment. lots of effort for very very little. and overall less than what it was before you added the gem tag to ovens.

LalaSmooth
07-22-15, 12:09 PM

They should do this with other appliances

StevenKevin
07-22-15, 12:12 PM
Love this update :-) nice well designed theme and its not a boring goal everything can be bought right away :-)

Bakerling
07-22-15, 12:21 PM
Attach MORE ITEMS FOR UPDATES ON 22 July 2015

twospoons
07-22-15, 12:25 PM
still not buying the oven, but i actually thought about it for 30 seconds, so i guess that's an improvement. anyone try it yet? i want to know if it really is 1 gem/level.

HappyHeartBakery
07-22-15, 12:49 PM
still not buying the oven, but i actually thought about it for 30 seconds, so i guess that's an improvement. anyone try it yet? i want to know if it really is 1 gem/level.

I did decide to buy 1 oven. I am not happy they are for gems. I didn't finish last 'goals for gems' & I won't finish another if they have one. Being that I've mastered all recipes besides new ovens, I figured I have awhile to work my way thru this new oven. One recipe at a time. I'm sure someone else who bought more ovens will get to it 1st, but I'll keep you posted if it's 1gem/level.

SHAME ON YOU S8:(

lauraleighashby
07-22-15, 12:49 PM
Received the update on RS but not BS. I just installed double rainbow last week...is another new version coming out already??

steelersbabyyy
07-22-15, 12:50 PM
[QUOTE=lauraleighashby;1146997]Received the update on RS but not BS. I just installed double rainbow last week...is another new version coming out already??[/QUOTE

i dont think so, i got the update

3squares
07-22-15, 02:23 PM
Not buying any ovens with gems.

CammoAmmo
07-22-15, 02:25 PM
Just wanted to put my 2 cents in:

- I like that storm8 is going for varied themes, it can't be all bakery all the time. If you don't like it, someone else may love it. Don't get angry at storm8 for trying to vary the decorations available to us

- I was angry at storm8 for the bavarian oven, but I am happy to see that they have shown that they are listening to our feedback by giving an opportunity to earn 12 gems with the oven and by stating SweetCo items will not be taken off the market due to our feedback. Thank you storm8 for trying to fix your mistakes! I know not all players share this opinion, but I wanted to let you know that many players will feel better about the game due to your actions. Hopefully it is the first step in repairing player trust. :)

Torkulon
07-22-15, 02:38 PM
SweetCo items will not be taken off the market due to our feedback. Thank you storm8 for trying to fix your mistakes! I know not all players share this opinion, but I wanted to let you know that many players will feel better about the game due to your actions. Hopefully it is the first step in repairing player trust. :)

SweetCo items stay? I bought 10 SweetCo ovens on my second bakery to finish this goal in time. What a waste of money.

jandtandn
07-22-15, 02:48 PM
SweetCo items stay? I bought 10 SweetCo ovens on my second bakery to finish this goal in time. What a waste of money.

Yes, there is a pop up saying so, now.

StevesAllNightDiner
07-22-15, 02:51 PM
I'm not sure what to make of this update. I like the fact there is a new oven as long as it's not for gems, but I'm not liking more 'brown' colored recipes.

That's funny srg. That's exactly what I said to myself when I saw the picture of the new recipes! That's why I loved the rainbow oven update, very colorful. Also I think the artwork on the french silk pie was never finished. The recipe in the oven shows it covered with chocolate and cream or marshmallows. When you serve it to a counter you get a plain brownish pie. Someone messed up!

twospoons
07-22-15, 02:51 PM
huh. weird. but yay for those who never bothered to finish the sweetco goals! torkulon, at least it was only coins to buy the extra appliances.

and as much as i would like to completely agree with cammoammo, i won't feel better until we have gem-free goals for several months. at that point, i'll believe S8 is again deserving of my patronage. but i do appreciate that the ovens are more reasonable, and have more hope this week than i did last that we may actually get gem-free goals, or at least gem-neutral goals.

the problem for me with this oven is that i like to have 4 or 6 ovens of each type, so i wouldn't actually be happy with a gem oven until it provided enough profit that getting 4 would be a net positive, gem wise. of course, that would mean that those who are completely happy to master using only 1 oven would receive a windfall. which, hey, if we're going to have game inequities, i'd rather people who are willing to master really slowly get more gems than me, instead of people who play on iOS and were randomly chosen to receive working video ads getting more gems than me. at least the people willing to master on one oven would deserve it for putting in extra effort.

HappyHeartBakery
07-22-15, 03:00 PM
Just wanted to put my 2 cents in

- I was angry at storm8 for the bavarian oven, but I am happy to see that they have shown that they are listening to our feedback by giving an opportunity to earn 12 gems with the oven and by stating SweetCo items will not be taken off the market due to our feedback. Thank you storm8 for trying to fix your mistakes! I know not all players share this opinion, but I wanted to let you know that many players will feel better about the game due to your actions. Hopefully it is the first step in repairing player trust. :)

OK. So now suddenly they are 'listening to our feedback' & are keeping SweetCo items???
Come on S8.
IF you were really listening you wouldn't have today's update with new ovens that cost Gems.
IF you were really listening, you would have fixed this months 'gems for goals' debacle!
Just craziness

jao1961
07-22-15, 03:03 PM
Excellent idea!And lavender ice cream very exotic.

jao1961
07-22-15, 03:06 PM
I purchased the new colonial oven.I love mine!Molasses cookies yummy.Love the blue and white on front like the old blue china.Cook times are 2,4,6 hours I believe.

lorettasapron
07-22-15, 03:26 PM
I'm surprised that there's much resentment at all regarding the new appliance for gems.

As has been said, since we're getting a shot at earning a profit of seven gems with this it's actually a better deal than any existing cookers. of course this means only buying one, but is that really a big problem?! I tend to use only two of an appliance for mastery purposes, and have been known to use only one (especially in RS) so as to save coins. Obviously it takes much longer to do but this is a game suited to those in it for the long haul. Patience is a virtue people, so have some, and reap the gems with a smile when the time comes!

twospoons
07-22-15, 03:32 PM
i'll be unhappy if i want to be.

filochick1982
07-22-15, 04:03 PM
I'm finding people becoming so entitled that they want everything for free. There are over 420 recipes available to bake not including the 3 new ones from this week's update. That means if you mastered all of them it would give you 840 free gems. That's 840 FREE gems. Not to mention all these offers of free gems to watch videos, download new apps etc. And you complain about a 5gem oven.

twospoons
07-22-15, 04:13 PM
yup. and i'll continue to do so, as this is a open forum for players and i am entitled to have and express my own opinion. and i personally have never suggested they make everything in the game free, i have willingly paid both gems and money for decor. maybe not as much as you have, but i'm still (or i was) a paying customer, and therefore I'LL BE UNHAPPY IF I WANT TO BE.

Bakerling
07-22-15, 04:37 PM
Yes, there is a pop up saying so, now.

Anyway I have mastered all the recipes in all the machines.

darko5
07-22-15, 04:47 PM
I agree with you.
Stiill, I do hope they realize that ovens for gems won't work for us :rolleyes:

Bakerling
07-22-15, 04:49 PM
I'm finding people becoming so entitled that they want everything for free. There are over 420 recipes available to bake not including the 3 new ones from this week's update. That means if you mastered all of them it would give you 840 free gems. That's 840 FREE gems. Not to mention all these offers of free gems to watch videos, download new apps etc. And you complain about a 5gem oven.

Colonial Oven cost 5 gems

Bakerling
07-22-15, 04:52 PM
I purchased the new colonial oven.I love mine!Molasses cookies yummy.Love the blue and white on front like the old blue china.Cook times are 2,4,6 hours I believe.

The Recipes can cook in randomly.

Happy Baking.

orleansparish
07-22-15, 05:04 PM
Such dweeb faces, for making the ovens cost gems. Im contemplating buying one, with the 6 free gems I got from downloading bakery rainbow. But this is getting insane. Theyre doing something semi decent with having gems for every level. But is that even a sure thing, where everyone gets it or is it a maybe perhaps? I still will not buy gems for money and they wont see a dime from me in that regard.

So no actual monetary purchases, I dont care what comes up in a gem package. Same for restaurant. Ill be throwing a bigger tantrum if they pulled this with the indian recipes. The decor is for coins, but I still wont waste my hard earned 6 million coins on it. Im only thinking of the oven because my food has sold out and I used all my previous saved gems on the last expansion on sale. Otherwise, I still do not like the path this game is taking.

Its heartbreaking because I KNOW they will charge us for recipes come the holidays. And all hell will break loose. We will have to start thinking what we will do for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Xmas and Valentines. Imagine, goals for those times and we will need to purchase optional items to unlock ovens. Or something similar to the rose oven costing gems. With beautiful recipes we want out on our seasonal counters. But we will need to pay to play.

I stopped playing chef town because of their changes, and id put some money into that one in the short months id been playing. If every other week we will have to use gems for appliances and they mess up the holidays, im done. I dont care to hear any feedback over how everything cant be free. I have spent thousands in over four years. I know the game isnt free. And it isnt arrogance or selfishness to expect the food to be free. Its laughable to think the basic of the game needs to have us spend money on it too. Free gems ARE plenty, but when the decor is gem heavy, tables and chairs cost gems and wallpaper, how can we expect to NOT to have spend money on the food too?

Its redundant. Who wants to play just to decide if they will use gems on food or decor? Who does that? Super lame.

twospoons
07-22-15, 05:35 PM
Its heartbreaking because I KNOW they will charge us for recipes come the holidays. And all hell will break loose. We will have to start thinking what we will do for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Xmas and Valentines. Imagine, goals for those times and we will need to purchase optional items to unlock ovens. Or something similar to the rose oven costing gems. With beautiful recipes we want out on our seasonal counters. But we will need to pay to play.

oh geez i hadn't even thought of that. thanks a lot, orleansparish. :(

myferngardens
07-22-15, 05:40 PM
I am so tired of being called entitled.

mytsa
07-22-15, 06:17 PM

They can travel through time back to 1776.

pipipooh1977
07-22-15, 06:47 PM

You do realize not everyone gets these free gem offers? Android doesn't. This is a COOKING GAME, the whole point is TO COOK!!! It stupid and freaking greedy to make players pay cash to COOK!!!! Good grief.....:rolleyes:

And those "840" gems won't last you long with the cost of all the gem ovens coming out constantly and having to spend 42 gems for a set of goals, which will happen more and more...unless you never buy any gem decor....EVER...but most likely some of those 840 gems will be spent on decor....so then what after those 840 gems are gone? Well time to hit the wallet if you wanna play...

Rynetory2
07-22-15, 07:42 PM

Yes 840 free gems. And I'm supposed to be so grateful and not feel entitled? OMG do you know how many hundreds and thousands of hours, days, months to master all? To earn one gem is real hard work! I spend real money on this game plus other tl games. But spending money to cook on a cooking game is ridiculous. At this rate, eventually every new cooker requires gems.

To add: even the events need gems to complete. So what to look forward in this game when eventually everything, yes every single thing needs gems? There should be a balance between coins and gems items.

Francys08
07-22-15, 07:45 PM
It's fair that the new stove is for gems because we got two beautiful decorations for coins . Thanks a lot for this cool update. Great job.

http://i.imgur.com/UgMxvzZ.jpg

Rynetory2
07-22-15, 07:52 PM
Such dweeb faces, for making the ovens cost gems. Im contemplating buying one, with the 6 free gems I got from downloading bakery rainbow. But this is getting insane. Theyre doing something semi decent with having gems for every level. But is that even a sure thing, where everyone gets it or is it a maybe perhaps? I still will not buy gems for money and they wont see a dime from me in that regard.

So no actual monetary purchases, I dont care what comes up in a gem package. Same for restaurant. Ill be throwing a bigger tantrum if they pulled this with the indian recipes. The decor is for coins, but I still wont waste my hard earned 6 million coins on it. Im only thinking of the oven because my food has sold out and I used all my previous saved gems on the last expansion on sale. Otherwise, I still do not like the path this game is taking.

I stopped playing chef town because of their changes, and id put some money into that one in the short months id been playing. If every other week we will have to use gems for appliances and they mess up the holidays, im done. I dont care to hear any feedback over how everything cant be free. I have spent thousands in over four years. I know the game isnt free. And it isnt arrogance or selfishness to expect the food to be free. Its laughable to think the basic of the game needs to have us spend money on it too. Free gems ARE plenty, but when the decor is gem heavy, tables and chairs cost gems and wallpaper, how can we expect to NOT to have spend money on the food too?

Its redundant. Who wants to play just to decide if they will use gems on food or decor? Who does that? Super lame.

Totally agree. It's lame to even have to spend gems on the basic of the game.

P.S. Luckily tl games aren't the only apps around. I'm happy to spend cash on other games if tl is heading this direction.

filochick1982
07-22-15, 07:54 PM
Well YES you should feel grateful because S8 don't need to offer you free gems AT ALL. I'm well aware that it takes time and effort to get all those gems. I know because I've mastered every single one of them over the years I've been playing and have received all 840 gems as a reward for all my effort. To quote you "to earn one gem is real hard work". Ok so you want free gems without doing anything for them then? Goes back to my original point. People want something for putting in no effort = entitlement. I rest my case.

Yes 840 free gems. And I'm supposed to be so grateful and not feel entitled? OMG do you know how many hundreds and thousands of hours, days, months to master all? To earn one gem is real hard work! I spend real money on this game plus other tl games. But spending money to cook on a cooking game is ridiculous. At this rate, eventually every new cooker requires gems.

To add: even the events need gems to complete. So what to look forward in this game when eventually everything, yes every single thing needs gems? There should be a balance between coins and gems items.

Rynetory2
07-22-15, 07:55 PM
I don't think it's fair the stove is for gems just becos the decors are for coins. This is a cooking game. The store should be for coins and decors for gems.

deekathleen
07-22-15, 07:58 PM
I rest my case.

Well I'm happy to hear you are going to give it a rest :)

filochick1982
07-22-15, 08:03 PM
Android gets 6 free gems for downloading new versions of the game or new games. And again, you are NOT being forced to pay gems to buy the oven. No one is forcing you to do anything. It's completely up to you to decide to buy the oven. There is no requirement to buy every single appliance that comes out. There is no requirement to do goals. There are 102 different appliances available for COINS.

You do realize not everyone gets these free gem offers? Android doesn't. This is a COOKING GAME, the whole point is TO COOK!!! It stupid and freaking greedy to make players pay cash to COOK!!!! Good grief.....:rolleyes:

And those "840" gems won't last you long with the cost of all the gem ovens coming out constantly and having to spend 42 gems for a set of goals, which will happen more and more...unless you never buy any gem decor....EVER...but most likely some of those 840 gems will be spent on decor....so then what after those 840 gems are gone? Well time to hit the wallet if you wanna play...

filochick1982
07-22-15, 08:07 PM
And yet whenever decor is costing gems, people don't like this either. Just look at this forum. It's full of rants week in week out about stuff costing gems, whether it's a box, a new oven, or decor. The truth is, people keep forgetting that S8 needs to make money or this game won't exist at all.

I don't think it's fair the stove is for gems just becos the decors are for coins. This is a cooking game. The store should be for coins and decors for gems.

rocketsmama
07-22-15, 08:17 PM
The truth is, people keep forgetting that S8 needs to make money or this game won't exist at all.

I think they do quite well......
And your right...no one is FORCING people to buy the ovens for gems, However if this was a decorating game and not a baking game then you might not hear as many complaints. It's the ESSENCE of the game. The lack- luster items given to us is pitiful for lack of a better word. I would GLADLY spend more on gems IF they were amazing. I like the diversity of decor in the game, but for how long have people been requesting summer decor??? They listen when they want to.

nmishii
07-22-15, 08:19 PM
I don't like the gem ovens, but if that what Storm8 needs to do to keep the game going, its fine with me. Its not an unprecedented move from their other games, and its not that expensive.

I played the original Farm Story and from the start it had gem and coin crops, and gem and coin decorations. And back in those days they really didn't offer gems for downloads or going things other than give gems for crops at levels 2 and 4. People had a choice to plant gem crops if they chose to, like they do now with buying the appliances. With the crops, it was easier to fall into a gem trap and accidentally plant gems crops, where its not as easy to accidentally buy the gem ovens. So to me its not desirable to have gem appliances, but its not outrageous and its not something I won't buy.

Rynetory2
07-22-15, 08:34 PM
Well YES you should feel grateful because S8 don't need to offer you free gems AT ALL. I'm well aware that it takes time and effort to get all those gems. I know because I've mastered every single one of them over the years I've been playing and have received all 840 gems as a reward for all my effort. To quote you "to earn one gem is real hard work". Ok so you want free gems without doing anything for them then? Goes back to my original point. People want something for putting in no effort = entitlement. I rest my case.

Getting earned gems and paying for gem ovens are two separate issues. It's ridiculous to pay for the bare basic of the game. It has nothing to do with earned gems.

I had played this game for several years so I understand the effort in mastering and did my diligence. I don't just get earned gems. I also spend real money on gems. Maybe real money isn't effort to you, so I guess I'm entitled in that sense.

And yet whenever decor is costing gems, people don't like this either. Just look at this forum. It's full of rants week in week out about stuff costing gems, whether it's a box, a new oven, or decor. The truth is, people keep forgetting that S8 needs to make money or this game won't exist at all.

Decoration is not a basic of the game, so I happily spend gems if I want extra perks. Again paying for basic and perks are separate issues.

krissy4115
07-22-15, 08:37 PM
I have never bought any gems. I also hate spending my gems that I do have on a stove/oven that I really want. I have received all of my gems by downloading the new versions, completing goals, and by cooking on my stoves/ovens. I really like saying that "I have all the appliances." I HATE SPENDING MY GEMS ON APPLIANCES WHEN I COULD EASILY USE THE 52 MILLION COINS THAT I HAVE TO BUY THEM. I have not spent a penny of my own money on this game. NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL

filochick1982
07-22-15, 09:20 PM
And you're exactly the type of player that S8 couldn't give a toss about.

I have never bought any gems. I also hate spending my gems that I do have on a stove/oven that I really want. I have received all of my gems by downloading the new versions, completing goals, and by cooking on my stoves/ovens. I really like saying that "I have all the appliances." I HATE SPENDING MY GEMS ON APPLIANCES WHEN I COULD EASILY USE THE 52 MILLION COINS THAT I HAVE TO BUY THEM. I have not spent a penny of my own money on this game. NEVER HAVE NEVER WILL

sls0991
07-22-15, 09:59 PM

I completely agree. I'm on IOS and I don't get free gem offers ever. I use to get pop-ups to download games but I haven't gotten anything like that in months, since last year I think. As for viewing ads, I don't know what anyone is talking about because I don't get those either.. hmm

I just sit back and laugh now though, because I've spent money on this game and I would gladly spend a lot more if they made it worth my $$$, but they haven't so I'm just counting all the green they won't be getting from me. :P

filochick1982
07-22-15, 10:16 PM
This is not about earned gems vs paying for gems. I'm pointing out the fact that you're not forced to spend gems (whether you earned or bought them - makes zero difference) at all. You're not obliged to buy EVERY appliance. And I'm pointing out the fact that there are 102 appliances available for COINS (depending on if you've unlocked them of course) since the game started. Yet of course people choose to focus on 2 appliances that cost gems.

Getting earned gems and paying for gem ovens are two separate issues. It's ridiculous to pay for the bare basic of the game. It has nothing to do with earned gems.

Decoration is not a basic of the game, so I happily spend gems if I want extra perks. Again paying for basic and perks are separate issues.

I would argue that decoration is just as much about the game as cooking is. The app actually promotes that you can "build the bakery of your dreams" or something along those lines in the App Store and shows all the decor that's available. That's actually what attracted me personally to the game. All the cool decor. Bugger all the cooking. That's boring (to me).

Some players don't cook much but decorate a lot. Some cook a lot but don't care for decorating. Some fall in between the two. Everyone plays differently and everyone prioritises what they do within the game differently.

Dragosle
07-22-15, 10:27 PM
Well, I might as well give this new oven a try to see if it true to what it say.

But... despite the "improvement" (the most appropriate and polite word I could think of here), making oven for gem norm is still a discouraging way to make money from players :(

Rynetory2
07-22-15, 10:46 PM
This is not about earned gems vs paying for gems. I'm pointing out the fact that you're not forced to spend gems (whether you earned or bought them - makes zero difference) at all. You're not obliged to buy EVERY appliance. And I'm pointing out the fact that there are 102 appliances available for COINS (depending on if you've unlocked them of course) since the game started. Yet of course people choose to focus on 2 appliances that cost gems.

Let me summarise for you lol. :) Your point is that I needn't buy every appliance. True. My point is we shouldn't be needing to buy ANY appliance with gems as cooking is the basic (as I had mentioned in my last 3 posts). So I agree to respectfully disagree with you on such. Anyways thanks for the fun :)

Aside to Tl: I hope Bakery Story will not become a game that sells only gem cookers. Hopefully these few gems cookers aren't the start of a new direction you're heading.

filochick1982
07-22-15, 11:53 PM
We shouldn't need to spend gems on appliances? Says who? You? The few players here? Newsflash. It's not your game. You don't get to decide what should and shouldn't cost gems. S8 does. You get to play for free but Premium content costs gems. What's "premium" is at their discretion. Sure you can provide feedback that you don't like it, but ultimately if they decide they have enough players paying for gem appliances to outweigh the ones who don't, then that's the way the game is heading. They're a business and their number one goal is making money, not to bow to the requests of people who demand everything for nothing. They don't care that a few protestors on their forum are not spending gems. They only care about the millions of others who never visit this forum that do. From visiting my neighbours, a majority of them completed the current goals and bought the gem appliances. Most of them don't even come to this forum.

Let me summarise for you lol. :) Your point is that I needn't buy every appliance. True. My point is we shouldn't be needing to buy ANY appliance with gems as cooking is the basic (as I had mentioned in my last 3 posts). So I agree to respectfully disagree with you on such. Anyways thanks for the fun :)

Aside to Tl: I hope Bakery Story will not become a game that sells only gem cookers. Hopefully these few gems cookers aren't the start of a new direction you're heading.

nmishii
07-23-15, 12:26 AM
I think that the game is about both baking and decorating, and while I would like everything to be for coins and nothing for gems, its fine with me that there are coin and gem items for both appliances and decorations.

But if baking was a basic part of the game and appliances should be all for coins as many feel, and decorating is not a basic of the game, then using similar logic, I guwa it shouldn't be an issue with people if ALL the decorations are for gems, as decorations are not basic. Then people can bake everything for coins, as it is a baking game, and spend gems for all decorations, since decorations aren't necessary in a baking game, right?

PennyLane1900
07-23-15, 04:25 AM
An update oven for 5 gems is ok,but i'm not willing to pay for goals.And this is the problem,caus i think,this will be the new normal since last goals. I'm very worried about the future goals,excspecially the ones i'm very exited about like halloween and christmas. :(

Bakerling
07-23-15, 05:45 AM

Colonial Oven cost 5 Gems. Can earn 12 Gems after mastering the recipes in Colonial Oven

CAN EARN 12 GEMS AFTER MASTERING THESE RECIPES IN COLONIAL OVEN.

Rynetory2
07-23-15, 06:04 AM

Colonial Oven cost 5 Gems. Can earn 12 Gems after mastering the recipes in Colonial Oven

CAN EARN 12 GEMS AFTER MASTERING THESE RECIPES IN COLONIAL OVEN.

You only earn 2 gems per recipe, level 2 and 4. Total of 6 gems for this oven.

jandtandn
07-23-15, 07:53 AM
You only earn 2 gems per recipe, level 2 and 4. Total of 6 gems for this oven.

Not with this one. It says you get 12 gems. Click the "i" on the picture of the oven.

Rynetory2
07-23-15, 08:16 AM
Not with this one. It says you get 12 gems. Click the "i" on the picture of the oven.

Perhaps mastering is different for this? perhaps someone can confirm this?

LalaSmooth
07-23-15, 08:17 AM
Jheeeeeeeze this thread turned into argument central!

deekathleen
07-23-15, 08:49 AM
Usually I spend anywhere between 20.00 to 40.00 a month on each game, (yeah, I'm not paying anyone's salary and they are not getting rich off of just me),but this month I have spent ZERO. I won't spend money on ovens and I won't play the game at all if they charge gems to do goals. That is my personal self entitled option. :p

QTHoneywell
07-23-15, 09:51 AM
I look at like a net gain of 1 gem for buying 1 oven and a loss of 4 gems for 2 ovens. Why, because a coin oven gives you 6 gems. 1 extra gem for cooking on 1 oven is not interesting to me. Just like when decor is not interesting either in coin or gems, I won't buy it.

amerirish
07-23-15, 11:20 AM
Personally I don't mind paying 5 gems for an optional appliance. I did, however, resent having to spend so many gems to complete the goals last time. I only think it's unfair because we've never had to do that before. I hope that doesn't become a standard practice.

babyxdoll1
07-23-15, 12:38 PM
840 gems from mastering recipes? what about us players who haven't been around that long to play the game unlike most players who had the chance to get all the appliances and recipes unlocked

filochick1982
07-23-15, 01:49 PM
And there will more and more and more recipes for you master if you stick around and play the game long enough.

840 gems from mastering recipes? what about us players who haven't been around that long to play the game unlike most players who had the chance to get all the appliances and recipes unlocked

filochick1982
07-23-15, 01:54 PM
I think we can make a fair assumption that most players resented that the current goal needed gems to complete, myself included (I completed the goal by the way). But the thing is, you're not required to do every goal. Many people skip goals if they don't like the final goal prize or don't have the time or patience to complete them and that's their prerogative. It's not the end of the world if you don't do a goal. There will many more goals you can do in future updates. Nor are you required to buy every appliance. So this notion of being FORCED to use gems as has been repeated multiple times in this thread and last week's update thread is so misleading, because you're not being forced to do anything.

Personally I don't mind paying 5 gems for an optional appliance. I did, however, resent having to spend so many gems to complete the goals last time. I only think it's unfair because we've never had to do that before. I hope that doesn't become a standard practice.

sally_brown
07-23-15, 08:38 PM
An update oven for 5 gems is ok,but i'm not willing to pay for goals.And this is the problem,caus i think,this will be the new normal since last goals. I'm very worried about the future goals,excspecially the ones i'm very exited about like halloween and christmas. :(That's exactly how I feel. I'm probably going to get the oven, because gemwise it's pretty cheap, and I rarely spend my gems on decorations anyway. I have like 200. What else am I going to spend my gems on?

I don't think it's anything to get worked up over, though.

mimiamelia
07-23-15, 08:39 PM
The reward for finishing lvl 1 with the recipe is still only 4000 coins, so I guess it isn't 1 gem per level after all. Maybe 2 gems on lvl 2 and 4, then?

Has anyone finished lvl 2 yet? Can you let us know exactly how this oven works? Thanks in advance!

jadesilvermoon
07-23-15, 09:47 PM

2 gems for level 2.

neurotika
07-23-15, 10:13 PM
no updates yet for android? i guess we'll have a new version tomorrow.

LalaSmooth
07-23-15, 10:31 PM
no updates yet for android? i guess we'll have a new version tomorrow.

There currently is no new version being released. The latest version is Double Rainbow.

lildvil
07-24-15, 04:59 AM
Yay another stove for gems, lol. last stove (bavarian) was for gems also.. But I still won't complain, don't do any good to..I can't get either. But maybe I can save up gems I'm rewarded so someday I can.

Bakerling
07-24-15, 06:22 AM
Yay another stove for gems, lol. last stove (bavarian) was for gems also.. But I still won't complain, don't do any good to..I can't get either. But maybe I can save up gems I'm rewarded so someday I can.

This time Colonial Oven is worth to buy for 5 gems. Can earn 12 gems from mastering the recipes in the colonial oven.

Bakerling
07-24-15, 06:27 AM

2 gems for level 2.

ravenousdreams
07-24-15, 06:48 AM
I like the oven, it's cute. Spend 5 gems and get 12, seems like a good deal to me. So it might take a little while but it's a game and I'm enjoying playing it.
I will say I'm not particularly fond of making goals for gems but I don't mind using gems for optional ovens. I wasn't fond of the Pueblo incident only because it was made available for some for coins and not others. With that being said I still bought one of each at 30 gems a piece.
At the end of the day people enjoy the game and are willing to pay. It's still just a game and as all games will eventually become less interesting as new games come out. I don't believe Teamlava is ignorant to that fact and they still need to make a profit on it while it's popular.
Now mind you this is just one person's humble opinion.

mimiamelia
07-24-15, 07:04 AM

2 gems for level 2.

Thanks so much!

Rynetory2
07-24-15, 07:33 AM

2 gems for level 2.

Many thanks for the info.

LalaSmooth
07-24-15, 08:02 AM
Least with the gem ovens you don't need to build them and wait forever for the parts...

lildvil
07-24-15, 09:21 AM
Oh now I know I want this oven..so saving up is my goal :)

LalaSmooth
07-24-15, 11:07 AM
Has any other fellow android users had a goal today to download/install a game? It's been 2 weeks and I haven't had anything yet...

lovewindy243
07-24-15, 11:29 AM
I got the goal to download castle story today. Reward for 6 gems, 3 gems each to go up to level 6 and 9.

Natasha_07
07-24-15, 12:01 PM
There's nothing new in the play store, maybe they decided to remove the new editions due to all the 'feedback' on the gem prompt taking weeks despite new editions being added to the play store on said day of the update.

I started castle last year so no incentive there for me today.

twospoons
07-24-15, 12:05 PM
wow, it has been a while since there was a week without a new download goal. (like natasha, i downloaded castle when they sent out the relevant goal last time.)

really hope they haven't been listening to the players who complain about the many many versions! i liked the earning opportunities. :) and they're even more important for me now.

might just be part of the new methods to try and get more players to buy gems. although, since they're testing ways to give away gems in iOS, seems unlikely that they're removing ways for android.

jandtandn
07-24-15, 12:21 PM
No new value pack this week? I was looking forward to seeing what it might be.

steelersbabyyy
07-24-15, 08:11 PM

Me too! I'm kinda bummed

Rynetory2
07-24-15, 08:56 PM

Me too! I'm kinda bummed

Me three. Was so looking forward. Hopefully the new value will be awesome when it comes. :)

ginrae22
07-25-15, 07:18 PM
I accidentally bought the oven. I wouldn't have bought it if I had seen that it was for gems but oh well. I hope they stop making new ovens and stoves in RS and BS!!

Edye23
07-26-15, 09:02 AM
So how is this a goal? New to the game and very confused of how this all works?? Which stove does the corn muffins. Im playing four of your games now.

jandtandn
07-26-15, 10:03 AM
So how is this a goal? New to the game and very confused of how this all works?? Which stove does the corn muffins. Im playing four of your games now.

This is not a goal, it is an update. Goals come out once a month, typically the second Wednesday of a month but not always.

If you are on iOS, you will get new content each week. If you are on Android, you have to download the newest version.

The corn muffins are on the Colonial Oven which you will find in the beginning of your appliance list, on the left. This oven costs 5 gems and you will not need any parts to build it as it comes pre-built since it is a gem oven. You can see the recipes it makes in post #40 of this thread.

As for goals and updates, if you visit the forums, you will find the relevant posts at the top of the page same as this one, which should have all of the info that you need.

Edye23
07-26-15, 05:24 PM
Thank you this helps alot.

jandtandn
07-27-15, 06:05 AM
Thank you this helps alot.

You're welcome!

LalaSmooth
07-27-15, 06:44 AM
That is so weird.... I had the same goal "reach level 8 in RS2" for the past 2 weeks. I'm guessing the weekly goals are different to players..

QTHoneywell
07-27-15, 10:12 AM
That is so weird.... I had the same goal "reach level 8 in RS2" for the past 2 weeks. I'm guessing the weekly goals are different to players..

Reaching the next level goals are given once you complete download. If you have already completed it for that game you won't get it. Once you complete level 8 you will get another level to complete right away. They are given on your progression. The only Friday ones are for new downloads, not levels.

triiicia
07-28-15, 03:22 AM
1 gem per level is NOT TRUE I'm already on lvl 2 on both the Molasses Bites and that 6-hour recipe and I only got 4000 coins and exp pts for each. I was expecting 1 gem per level but then this happened. How are we supposed to earn 12 gems from this.

triiicia
07-28-15, 03:31 AM

1 gem per level is NOT TRUE I'm already on lvl 2 on both the Molasses Bites and that 6-hour recipe and I only got 4000 coins and exp pts for each. I was expecting 1 gem per level but then this happened. How are we supposed to earn 12 gems from this.

Bakerling
07-28-15, 03:42 AM
Colonial oven

Get 2 gems at Bar 2. Will get another 2 gems at Bar 4.
For each recipe in colonial oven will get 4 gems. For all 3 recipes in colonial oven will get 12 gems

queenraq
07-30-15, 09:18 AM
Colonial oven

Get 2 gems at Bar 2. Will get another 2 gems at Bar 4.
For each recipe in colonial oven will get 4 gems. For all 3 recipes in colonial oven will get 12 gems

I also bought the Colonial Oven and I will keep an eye on when the levels change for each recipe. So far the Corn Muffins turned level 1 and didn't give me a gem. I'll make sure to look to see if I get 2 gems at level 2.

Thanks for the screenshot

jandtandn
07-30-15, 10:27 AM
I also bought the Colonial Oven and I will keep an eye on when the levels change for each recipe. So far the Corn Muffins turned level 1 and didn't give me a gem. I'll make sure to look to see if I get 2 gems at level 2.

Thanks for the screenshot

You get gems at level 2 and 4 and coins at level 1 and 3.

frogpondmom
07-30-15, 11:39 AM
How do I make peanut pies

twospoons
07-30-15, 12:06 PM
those are on the rocket oven, where the lemon chess pie was. the rest of the goal info is at http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82781-Bakery-goals-july-01-2015-bake-off-and-fireworks!!