PDA

View Full Version : Battle arena duplicate battles

gwag6606
07-20-15, 01:37 PM
Twice I have won a battle in the battle arena and have come back later to the same exact dragon and level. Not sure if I am getting proper credit. Even more frustrating, same dragon and strike series does not work the same as first time...

steindauw
07-21-15, 03:21 AM
I've had this as well. Three tournaments in a row in fact, and they've all occurred on the 25th battle, making it even more annoying. Beating a 10% chance is silly enough, having to do it more than once is just insulting. I wonder if it was the result of a shabby internet connection; I was just out of reach of my router and the game probably failed to transfer information as the wifi dropped out in favor of cellular data. Anyway, information such as the outcome of battles really should be stored locally, so that a faulty connection won't end up causing annoying rollbacks like that.

kooky panda
07-21-15, 10:28 AM
After battling try visiting a neighbor to give you game a chance to save your progress.

Close out your game after playing so when you come back your game loads up fresh.

Simdiva
07-30-15, 03:41 AM
I just had this happen and it's very upsetting. My game was closed out as I ususally move in to casket story between battles and I like to keep the memory free. Since then I have lost the battle twice do I am most definately not happy considering it is a relatively difficult dragon, a higher round in the tournament and finally I got up in the middle of the night to do a couple of rounds and actually lost progress!!

patsyd20
08-09-15, 05:27 AM
I just had the same happening to me on level 14. I only went to my wall I did not close game. And then of course same dragon looses now.

And an hour later it's back to normal. Weird