PDA

View Full Version : upgrade buildings

marcosnana
07-20-15, 11:44 AM
I cannot upgrade my jousting arena from level 3 to 4. The only thing that comes up when I click on it is the time remaining.

All of a sudden the vineyard will not give out corks so that I can upgrade.

Thanks

meme1098
07-20-15, 12:24 PM
The vineyard event is over so if you didn't upgrade it to level 10, you're sol just like me, I only made it to level 9.
The vineyard only drops coins unless it's level 10. :(

As for the arena, tap away from it and try tapping again. Still no luck, force close & then see if you get the ability to upgrade.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-20-15, 12:28 PM
There currently is no level 4 for the jousting arena; it's current top level is 3.

meme1098
07-20-15, 12:29 PM
Haha....should've checked mine before I opened my big mouth...lol.

marcosnana
07-20-15, 12:30 PM
Thanks this helps about the vineyard.

I've tried many times about the arena just as you as you have said with no luck.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-20-15, 12:33 PM
Thanks this helps about the vineyard.

I've tried many times about the arena just as you as you have said with no luck.
Doesn't matter how many times you try or what you do lol, there IS NO LEVEL 4. Lol

ETA: There is No spoon, Neo. LOL :wink:

marcosnana
07-20-15, 12:58 PM
Thanks, that explains it. Any ideas about why I do not have the option in potions to make a bunch of flowers?

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-20-15, 02:58 PM
Bunch of flowers is only opened up in the potion shop when you have an active page in your Quest Goals Book that requires them. (i.e., you can't prep them ahead of time)

marcosnana
07-20-15, 03:19 PM
Thanks, that makes sense.

roguebee
07-20-15, 07:06 PM
What you can do is the next time the option is available, make a few extra bunches before you give them so you have a few in storage for the following time you need them.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-21-15, 06:32 AM
...and to add to what roguebee suggested, if there is a cap on a certain item, you can usually craft at least 1 extra (depending on where the item is available to craft).
For example, the bunch of flowers has a current cap of 25. If you already have 24 in inventory and start 2 bunches to craft at the same time (or start a second one before collecting the first), you will get 26 even tho the cap is 25. Lol

However, this little approach caused a minor issue with the latest faerie update as most of us were maxed (or over-maxed) on the then-current cap of 20 for flower bunches & therefore couldn't craft any more, prompting TL to raise the cap, lol.