PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Tales Event: Wild Winds (iOS)

Pages : 1 [2]

pernmagic
07-24-15, 12:18 AM
Chapter 5. Breed a light dragon really DOES mean breed not just mate , luckily I used light x stone result Fuzzie 8 hours had to speed the breed to proceed .......dragon at epic already so Now on first amphora quest of two then gave four battles to complete ...... Not easy to time :)

zaccy678
07-24-15, 12:19 AM
Thanks! Would try these first, before going for ultimate :)

Amphora already lost and Bubble Gum and Gummy

No worries, Bubblegum's usually pretty good too...

I'm stuck on Patchwork 14 :rolleyes:

debrasbistro
07-24-15, 01:12 AM
Chapter 5. Breed a light dragon really DOES mean breed not just mate , luckily I used light x stone result Fuzzie 8 hours had to speed the breed to proceed .......dragon at epic already so Now on first amphora quest of two then gave four battles to complete ...... Not easy to time :)

I think the timing is crazy unless you are able to sit at home all day. I am on the first of two quests while wasting time which I have now to battle as they won't count until two quests ( have got 1000 coins ) congrats to those getting gold though. then the battles begin while I am at work and one is a high level Quetzal that I can't get rid of - tried Crusader, Infinity, Diamond...and Fire Landworm others and repeats. Hmmmm.

ma1eficent
07-24-15, 01:14 AM

Haha, I was just going to use ultimate coz I am far behind with the acts and chapters and couldn't waste more time on it, so selected bubble gum, but left the ultimate for last - magic, magic and it seemed possible to finish it with one more hit, magic again and it was gone. Didn't spend gold this time. I have Patchwork but it never seems to be a good fighter. Have you tried Bubble Gum against it? I just checked that in the percenteges in the Battle Arena calculator it is far behind on the other hand on the color lisitings for blue they give purple and for yellow they give pink and Bubble Gum is pink and purple.

Sumercarefree
07-24-15, 01:22 AM

My Account 3, Baby Account had to Fight a Diamond Breed , in the Arena ( n I have no diamonds there) , luckily a Champion Breed took it out.
This game takes too much time.
Will be deleting again soon after this but will return off and on to reply to messages from friends.

pernmagic
07-24-15, 01:25 AM

Have you tried Marsh mallow bb it's worked in the past for me

bakerystoe
07-24-15, 01:39 AM
Water have to beat by red types! Hope you can choose some of ur dragons have that type first to win patchwork

zaccy678
07-24-15, 01:51 AM
Thanks all, Patchwork's beaten my Warrior Princess champ 3 times, and my Bubblegum once...
Don't have Marshmallow, unfortunately :(

I'll just keep trying...

zaccy678
07-24-15, 01:53 AM
Haha, I was just going to use ultimate coz I am far behind with the acts and chapters and couldn't waste more time on it, so selected bubble gum, but left the ultimate for last - magic, magic and it seemed possible to finish it with one more hit, magic again and it was gone. Didn't spend gold this time. I have Patchwork but it never seems to be a good fighter. Have you tried Bubble Gum against it? I just checked that in the percenteges in the Battle Arena calculator it is far behind on the other hand on the color lisitings for blue they give purple and for yellow they give pink and Bubble Gum is pink and purple.

Yay, congrats!! Yes, Bubblegum's one of my faves :o

greywagtail
07-24-15, 03:49 AM
Just completed my second Amphora adventure on step 5 and the game didn't record it. So have to do another one:(

zaccy678
07-24-15, 04:31 AM
Thanks all, Patchwork's beaten my Warrior Princess champ 3 times, and my Bubblegum once...
Don't have Marshmallow, unfortunately :(

Now it's 4 losses to Warrior Princess, 2 to Bubblegum...

Both of which are meant to have 55% chance of winning against Patchwork 14... :confused:

lildvil
07-24-15, 04:50 AM
Good luck everyone doing this event..I won't be completing it..I get tired of them always including battles..would be nice to do a tale with none. But will be wishing all those who complete this a congrats

Aly_10
07-24-15, 06:10 AM
wow this event is ridiculously insane and crazy- I don't believe I will complete this event but i'll go as far as I can . I just finished chapter 4 and had to beat a level 14 icecrown ( long line up at the spa) and the others were level 14 diamond prism and anubis (never had this line up in any of the tourneys I have played )-- I think TL wanted me to spend gold on this chapter not going to happen. just peeked at chapter 5 and 6 and you have to literally BREED a light and nite dragon not MATE . Also the battles are just going to get more difficulty to win. Consolation prize epic amphora which will be good to use in future tourneys. Good luck to those you complete this insane event.

Kennedward
07-24-15, 06:38 AM
Good luck everyone doing this event..I won't be completing it..I get tired of them always including battles..would be nice to do a tale with none. But will be wishing all those who complete this a congrats

Agreed, I just lost my Lv10 Amazon to a Lv15 Immortal in the battle arena, doesn't seem like I'll finish this one as I only have 3 days to go but I'm still on Chapter 4 Act 1, haven't won my first battle yet

Kennedward
07-24-15, 06:40 AM
wow this event is ridiculously insane and crazy- I don't believe I will complete this event but i'll go as far as I can . I just finished chapter 4 and had to beat a level 14 icecrown ( long line up at the spa) and the others were level 14 diamond prism and anubis (never had this line up in any of the tourneys I have played )-- I think TL wanted me to spend gold on this chapter not going to happen. just peeked at chapter 5 and 6 and you have to literally BREED a light and nite dragon not MATE . Also the battles are just going to get more difficulty to win. Consolation prize epic amphora which will be good to use in future tourneys. Good luck to those you complete this insane event.

As I also said before, it's actually harder to win when it's not a tournament battle. For whatever reason, the regular battles gives strong diamond or champion type dragons that even players like me, who usually get easy wins in tournaments, are losing in regular battles.

Probably won't finish this even but will see how far I go.

cathycathy1
07-24-15, 06:58 AM

Agreed, I just lost my Lv10 Amazon to a Lv15 Immortal in the battle arena, doesn't seem like I'll finish this one as I only have 3 days to go but I'm still on Chapter 4 Act 1, haven't won my first battle yet
Same story here, just a different level 12 champion dragon I've been battling for over a day and a half. There is simply no way if I can't get past Chapter 4, Act 1 first battle that I can finish. It really is ridiculous considering I have a stable of 9 champions and 4 diamonds.

mimiamelia
07-24-15, 07:00 AM
Of course light x lightning gives me a sunrise fail:rolleyes: Good luck to all!!

Kennedward
07-24-15, 07:02 AM
Same story here, just a different level 12 champion dragon I've been battling for over a day and a half. There is simply no way if I can't get past Chapter 4, Act 1 first battle that I can finish. It really is ridiculous considering I have a stable of 9 champions and 4 diamonds.

I have even more Diamonds and Champions than you but I doubt I'll finish it either. With a Lv15 Immortal, also a Champion type dragon, in my way, I doubt I'll be able to easily defeat it. But I'll update my status here when I get to play more after finishing work.

Tiamat68
07-24-15, 07:25 AM
I totally agree with all of the comments about the tournament battles. They are way too hard. I also am on the first one in Chapter 4, Act 1. Considering how many more are coming, I'm certainly not going to pay to skip the act or pay to beat the dragon. What would be the point? It really takes the fun out of these special events when it's battle, battle, battle. I don't compete in tournaments because I find them to be unfairly weighted to the advantage of the opponents. Now we are stuck with them in special events. :(

Kennedward
07-24-15, 07:44 AM
Agreed. I won't be using gold to skip acts or speed up my progress, if I miss the final prize it's fine, it's really nothing special for me.

I find tournaments easier at least you know what opponents are coming up, and the first 10 opponents or so are below Lv10, while all regular battles have opponents above Lv11 or so, I still haven't faced a Lv10 or 11 opponent in regular battle yet.

pernmagic
07-24-15, 09:23 AM
I'm on chapter 5 ..... Facing these 4 battles with some horrible opponents but my newish Beastmaster epic has won two in chapter four and two in chapter five ..... I used it as a last resort and it worked but still two to face ........ This may help some of you stuggling ?
Probably won't finish due to time issues but not bothered about the final prize either

freshfunin2008
07-24-15, 09:37 AM
I was going to do light and red until I saw virtue as a possibility. I went with water and light since the worst outcome was less than 24 hours. Good luck everyone. I forgot that the quests needed to be done before you could battle. Luckily I had one cooking over night and my dragon is already epic so I was able to go right to questing when I awoke today.

laurelsail
07-24-15, 09:45 AM
Does anyone know how to beat Justice 14? I'm stuck in the battle rounds! Thanks!

pernmagic
07-24-15, 10:35 AM
Looking ahead.... I think TS is getting at us with the impossible
Chapter 6 breed night ...... But night is black and black splits into blue and red so the choice of dragon to put with night gives horrendous breed times..... Any suggestions for the shortest breed times anyone

PepperWoo
07-24-15, 10:44 AM
Chapter 6 breed night ...... But night is black and black splits into blue and red so the choice of dragon to put with night gives horrendous breed times..... Any suggestions for the shortest breed times anyone

Don't worry about what to breed Night with. It's the second and last breeding requirement and remember you don't have to finish the breeding for it to count. It takes literally only a few seconds for that Act to be done. The only breeding requirement people need to worry about is the one on Chapter 5 which is breed Light with another dragon, since you have to make sure to get 24 hours or less of breeding time in order to not lose time at the beginning of Chapter 6 but since you're already past that, worry no more! :)

mimiamelia
07-24-15, 10:45 AM

Night with blue/purple, only 1 common fail which is 10 hr coral, but wizard & penumbra are 22 & 25 hrs respectively
Night with yellow can result in 8 hr genie, but 14 hr mist is also a possibility.
Those two combos I think have the shortest common fails. I don't know much about night x olympus, so maybe look into that as well.

Edit: Just looked it up, night x Olympus can give 2 common fails which are 6hr Hercules & 8hr Hermes, so this is probably the best option

Kennedward
07-24-15, 10:57 AM
Lv15 Immortal took out my Lv10 Amazon (twice), Lv10 Angelfire, and Lv10 Avenging just now

Ah well, if I can't finish it I won't bother, I'll only try once more next hour and it'll be the end for me.

pernmagic
07-24-15, 10:57 AM
Night with blue/purple, only 1 common fail which is 10 hr coral, but wizard & penumbra are 22 & 25 hrs respectively
Night with yellow can result in 8 hr genie, but 14 hr mist is also a possibility.
Those two combos I think have the shortest common fails. I don't know much about night x olympus, so maybe look into that as well.

Edit: Just looked it up, night x Olympus can give 2 common fails which are 6hr Hercules & 8hr Hermes, so this is probably the best option

Thank you , that I can do ...... Thanks for your patience to answer me as we then have chapter 7 to struggle through if we choose to

mimiamelia
07-24-15, 11:02 AM
Thank you , that I can do ...... Thanks for your patience to answer me as we then have chapter 7 to struggle through if we choose to

You are welcome, glad to help:) But like PepperWoo said, you only have to breed two dragon, not to hatch the egg, so even if you got a long fail, it won't affect chapter 7. But good luck nevertheless!

Kennedward
07-24-15, 11:04 AM
I'm on chapter 5 ..... Facing these 4 battles with some horrible opponents but my newish Beastmaster epic has won two in chapter four and two in chapter five ..... I used it as a last resort and it worked but still two to face ........ This may help some of you stuggling ?
Probably won't finish due to time issues but not bothered about the final prize either

Me too, even if I finish Act 1, I still have 2 more acts to go just to finish Chapter 4, which still leaves me with Chapter 5 tomorrow, where more battles will need to be won, but with only 2 days to go

belarica
07-24-15, 11:05 AM
I was going to do light and red until I saw virtue as a possibility. I went with water and light since the worst outcome was less than 24 hours. Good luck everyone. I forgot that the quests needed to be done before you could battle. Luckily I had one cooking over night and my dragon is already epic so I was able to go right to questing when I awoke today.

Wish I would've thought of that lol got stupid virtue

jim23cash
07-24-15, 11:35 AM
Earlier I saw a lot of people were unhappy with the final prize "only" being a super rare Blue & White. Just wanted to point out, it is also unbreedable, limited time, and only available thru this event. All of those things will give it higher points in the Battlegrounds. The harder to get, the better it is for Battles! Good luck everyone! :D Annie

Kennedward
07-24-15, 11:39 AM
Ok lost Rainbow Sentinel too, I'm done with this tales event, good luck everyone else trying to complete it though, I'm going to keep healing my exhausted dragons that'll take me the next few hours

bozotc19
07-24-15, 11:48 AM
Really.....6arena battles on last day? It is not uncommon to get stuck with a tough dragon in a battle and lose numerous times despite ones best effort. In my opinion this really stinks. I am working my ass off to progress on time...and I could run into a tough battle and lose 5 times in a row. Really sucks T L!

Kennedward
07-24-15, 11:52 AM
Really.....6arena battles on last day? It is not uncommon to get stuck with a tough dragon in a battle and lose numerous times despite ones best effort. In my opinion this really stinks. I am working my ass off to progress on time...and I could run into a tough battle and lose 5 times in a row. Really sucks T L!

That's pretty much my reason to quit now rather than keep having a long list of exhausted dragons. So far I have 3, soon to be 2 when 1 is healed, and it's quite a pain to wait 2 hours just to heal 1 dragon, it'll keep piling up as we can battle every hour but healing takes 2 hours.

So yea, I won't bother now, it'll be more frustrations than anything if I decide to continue.

owa411
07-24-15, 12:37 PM
My 4 battles in chapter 5 were pretty easy: won all of my battles with 1 (once 2) bashes.
Now on to chapter 6

jansden
07-24-15, 12:46 PM
I HATE when they do the event and throw in Win Battle Arena Matches. I'm on day 2 and can't get past the angel dragon. How about a Play Battle Arena Matches instead so at least we have a chance to finish the event. UGH. Probably going to quit now since winning is next to impossible and I have a whole list of dragons now exhausted with the 2:1 ratio of heal time:battle time. The battles cost me the last event as well so when I saw that again - total frustration.

jansden
07-24-15, 12:47 PM
agreed!! I feel your pain and it does suck

bozotc19
07-24-15, 01:23 PM
That's pretty much my reason to quit now rather than keep having a long list of exhausted dragons. So far I have 3, soon to be 2 when 1 is healed, and it's quite a pain to wait 2 hours just to heal 1 dragon, it'll keep piling up as we can battle every hour but healing takes 2 hours.

So yea, I won't bother now, it'll be more frustrations than anything if I decide to continue.

It is a sad poorly planned event when a level 150 dragon master opts out of an event because of the battle arena requirements.
I don't have a tenth of his dragons...how am I going fare in this tournament. Really , 6 battle arena wins in less than a day. This has reduced to pure luck. Are you listening TL

merlin3108
07-24-15, 01:58 PM
��
It is a sad poorly planned event when a level 150 dragon master opts out of an event because of the battle arena requirements.
I don't have a tenth of his dragons...how am I going fare in this tournament. Really , 6 battle arena wins in less than a day. This has reduced to pure luck. Are you listening TL

Totally agree - and it's not just those 6 battles... For people who don't check the forum and don't know what's ahead the tasks in chapter 7 take 20 hours to complete (if you win every single battle in one go and get to play right away when a task is done). That is simply impossible!!!

I don't mind the chapters and the wait in between. I don't even mind the battles as much... If we had an unlimited time frame to finish the quest (the tasks are challenging enough as it is)... So please TL ... listen to all the input given here... unmanageable quests are just no fun!

PS will be traveling all day Sunday ... Leaving around the time the final chapter starts at 9 am Central European Time... So even if I manage to finish Chapter 6 in time I have absolutely no chance of finishing the quest and get the Zephyr...

merlin3108
07-24-15, 02:07 PM

Thank you so much for your post ... It just helped me get trough battle no 3 of chapter 5... I was facing a Lv 13 super rare Arctic dragon - Penguin and it was giving me a hard time... beast master Lv 9 took it out bM :-)

pernmagic
07-24-15, 02:10 PM
Thank you so much for your post ... It just helped me get trough battle no 3 of chapter 5... I was facing a Lv 13 super rare Arctic dragon - Penguin and it was giving me a hard time... beast master Lv 9 took it out bM :-)
Pleasure, many have helped me, it's how the forum works and well done :)

laurelsail
07-24-15, 02:27 PM
Any suggestions on the best dragon to breed light with for the shortest breeding time? I'm afraid of Virtue! Thanks!

zaccy678
07-24-15, 02:55 PM
Now it's 4 losses to Warrior Princess, 2 to Bubblegum...

Both of which are meant to have 55% chance of winning against Patchwork 14... :confused:

Now I'm up to 5 losses to Warrior Princess, 2 to Bubblegum, 1 to Sorceress (all Epic).

8 losses, and all should be 55% chance.

This is ridiculous - TL you need to fix this.

What's the point of this game if you can't win a battle with a Champ or Super Rare unbreedable??

Kennedward
07-24-15, 03:02 PM
I HATE when they do the event and throw in Win Battle Arena Matches. I'm on day 2 and can't get past the angel dragon. How about a Play Battle Arena Matches instead so at least we have a chance to finish the event. UGH. Probably going to quit now since winning is next to impossible and I have a whole list of dragons now exhausted with the 2:1 ratio of heal time:battle time. The battles cost me the last event as well so when I saw that again - total frustration.

Agreed. I would prefer that as well, just play a battle without the need to win. Too bad it doesn't seem like they'll change it though

Kennedward
07-24-15, 03:03 PM

It is a poorly planned event, with pretty much impossible time frame given, not everyone can play it full time, many of us have work or school to deal with

Kennedward
07-24-15, 03:07 PM
��

Totally agree - and it's not just those 6 battles... For people who don't check the forum and don't know what's ahead the tasks in chapter 7 take 20 hours to complete (if you win every single battle in one go and get to play right away when a task is done). That is simply impossible!!!

I don't mind the chapters and the wait in between. I don't even mind the battles as much... If we had an unlimited time frame to finish the quest (the tasks are challenging enough as it is)... So please TL ... listen to all the input given here... unmanageable quests are just no fun!

PS will be traveling all day Sunday ... Leaving around the time the final chapter starts at 9 am Central European Time... So even if I manage to finish Chapter 6 in time I have absolutely no chance of finishing the quest and get the Zephyr...

For me, the waiting time in between chapters is unreasonable most of the time, I've finished 3 chapters in the afternoon but all 3 times I had a waiting time of 13 to 14 hours, so it means if I want to continue right away I would have to wake up in the middle of the night just to play Act 1 of the next chapter. Seriously, this is just poorly planned waiting time.

Also, like you said, a lot of the tasks required actually takes quite a lot of time, so even if you make it to the last chapter on the last day, due to certain tasks taking up too much time, you still won't finish it on time.

Kennedward
07-24-15, 03:07 PM
Now I'm up to 5 losses to Warrior Princess, 2 to Bubblegum, 1 to Sorceress (all Epic).

8 losses, and all should be 55% chance.

This is ridiculous - TL you need to fix this.

What's the point of this game if you can't win a battle with a Champ or Super Rare unbreedable??

Agreed. Speaking of which, I still have 1 more dragon waiting to heal, the 2 hours healing time is way too long for my liking

ratsinthecity
07-24-15, 03:32 PM
Any suggestions on the best dragon to breed light with for the shortest breeding time? I'm afraid of Virtue! Thanks!

I used cotton candy and got a 5 hour common love, everything else from this cotton candy/light combo was rare, so the odds were I would get the 5 hour common and I did. But it could have been longer if I had gotten one of the rare ones from the light/cotton candy combo, so I set my alarm for 2am when the game reset to start the breed in the instance I got one of the rare dragons with longer breed times. I chose cotton candy because the only dragon I already had was the love and I really wanted one of the rare dragons, oh well, I got 5 hour love to trade, and went about my business. I am trying to plan ahead for chapters 6 and 7, I have the gems ready for crafting, I have a night dragon ready to breed, I have Amphora evolved to 10 already, I'm going to have one adventure sent out the night before ready to retrieve when prompted, and have the spell scroll in the works the night before chapter 7 starts so in the morning I can retrieve it when prompted. I think I can do it with some planning, I really do, at least I will try. If I get snagged in the battles, then so be it. I have to keep my kid away from the iPhone so she doesn't retrieve anything before it's time. I only have one green gem, so I can't afford wastage.

bozotc19
07-24-15, 03:40 PM
What I don't get with all the dissatisfaction, is why someone from TL doesn't respond or retort re: the unfairness of this and many other events. I would think that they would want to know and respond to these concerns. And yet not one response from them. This game has some very good qualities, but I am becoming tired of events that can't be completed without pure luck and roundtheclock attention. Are we allowed to work or attend weddings?

Kennedward
07-24-15, 04:52 PM
What I don't get with all the dissatisfaction, is why someone from TL doesn't respond or retort re: the unfairness of this and many other events. I would think that they would want to know and respond to these concerns. And yet not one response from them. This game has some very good qualities, but I am becoming tired of events that can't be completed without pure luck and roundtheclock attention. Are we allowed to work or attend weddings?

I know right? They expect us to play full time pretty much, with only 7 days given to complete 7 chapters, they expect us to finish 1 chapter everyday, but the catch here is that some tasks actually requires more than a day to complete, and with around 13 to 14 hours waiting time in between, even playing full time may not finish the entire event.

I think they did it so that people who wants to finish have to spend gold, as I really don't see how I can finish everything on time.

cathycathy1
07-24-15, 05:27 PM
After losing over 20 battles using only epic champion dragons or epic diamond/diamond hybrids, which means for two days time I have been stuck on Chapter 4, part 1, battle 1, I see no reason to bother continuing.

Kennedward
07-24-15, 05:40 PM
Wow, at least you endured over 20, I gave up after losing 5 battles in the same progress as you: Chapter 4 Act 1 Battle 1

Marmalademuffin
07-24-15, 06:59 PM
I made the mistake of breeding two dragons before I realized I was supposed to use a light dragon. So I have been all day waiting so no battles. Since I won't finish today's quest, if I carry on tomorrow will the 6th day unlock as soon as I finish the 5th or will I then have to wait another day?

belarica
07-24-15, 08:56 PM
Anyone else think it's bs how you have to complete the quest 3 times before doing the arena in the next step? Just blah hope I have real easy fights tomorrow

mimiamelia
07-24-15, 08:58 PM
I made the mistake of breeding two dragons before I realized I was supposed to use a light dragon. So I have been all day waiting so no battles. Since I won't finish today's quest, if I carry on tomorrow will the 6th day unlock as soon as I finish the 5th or will I then have to wait another day?

It will unlock right away

Marmalademuffin
07-24-15, 09:56 PM
It will unlock right away

Thanks! I guess I will keep going then. It is the first time in any of these quests I didn't finish on the same day so I wasn't sure. I don't know what I was thinking this morning filling up my nest like that!

Simdiva
07-25-15, 12:13 AM
Very upset right now, I'm on the first part of step six and it has fglithched. I used gold to try to finish it as it did a night dragon so I lost 23 gold for no reason and did a repeat with another dragon and it's still stuck on the step. I have no gold left to skip the step even if I wanted to, since there had not been a sale and I refuse to pay full price especially since I have timed everything well to finish and have grown plenty of apples. Nice going to. Furthermore, I have a level fifteen blizzard to face coming up which I probably won't beat without ultimate. And no signs Of a tourney. Worst event ever.

pernmagic
07-25-15, 12:15 AM
Just started Chapter 6
Night dragon x Olypmus copped 8 hours , then 3 amphora 3 hours quests and 5 battles ... Going to eat into my last day of trying time if I get to the last chapter ...... It's probably impossible to finish , I only sped one early chapter because of personal time constraints but not any more .... :( :(

Edit:
THIS TIME IT HAS ACCEPTED MATING NIGHT NOT FULL BREED TIME so makes it easier maybe, excuse the capital shouting but just needed to draw attention that this is different to the light dragon section

Simdiva
07-25-15, 12:19 AM
It should have unlocked the step as soon as we did The breeding but it does not even when the breeding finishes seriously gliched. With this glitch I figure they should just give us the zephyr since it's obvious they did no testing., not repeating after two long fails at twenty and twenty three hours respectively, when the breeding takes but does not register in drago tales

After shutting down. And restarting, the breeding finally released, I have filed a ticket to get my gold back

dennyjo72
07-25-15, 12:20 AM
I so agree with just giving up. I didn't realize that, after losing to Diamond 7+ times, I paid the $90 in gold to finish the Act. I thought the battles in the next chapter would begin with a new dragon....no. If I couldn't beat Diamond with the dragons I have, what is the point? I was nieve to think that my spending Gold would skip to a different dragon. I forgot that it has become all about the money and I've been playing for 3 years.

belbar22
07-25-15, 12:31 AM
I so agree with just giving up. I didn't realize that, after losing to Diamond 7+ times, I paid the $90 in gold to finish the Act. I thought the battles in the next chapter would begin with a new dragon....no. If I couldn't beat Diamond with the dragons I have, what is the point? I was nieve to think that my spending Gold would skip to a different dragon. I forgot that it has become all about the money and I've been playing for 3 years.

In these quests it is always better to ultimate the dragon on the arena. Costs max of 36 gold if there is not a tourney on and you get a new dragon to fight.

lovalilycole
07-25-15, 04:04 AM
Just started Chapter 6
Night dragon x Olypmus copped 8 hours , then 3 amphora 3 hours quests and 5 battles ... Going to eat into my last day of trying time if I get to the last chapter ...... It's probably impossible to finish , I only sped one early chapter because of personal time constraints but not any more .... :( :(

Edit:
THIS TIME IT HAS ACCEPTED MATING NIGHT NOT FULL BREED TIME so makes it easier maybe, excuse the capital shouting but just needed to draw attention that this is different to the light dragon section

This morning when i set my light dragon in with a stone dragon it accepted completion right away & moved me on to the next step...maybe they have "adjusted" the game? I was able to move right along to feeding dragon or possibly the amphora adventure (can't remember which came first)...good news for all of us! :0)

Simdiva
07-25-15, 04:29 AM
They must have done something to fix it, in any event I hope I get my gold back and hope they cancel the second breeding, I don't mind tying up a nest so much but the den for another twenty hours sucks

MoonRiver101
07-25-15, 04:40 AM
For the first time I don't think I'll be completing a quest story, my clock ticked over to 2 days left a few hrs ago but I'm still stuck on battle 2 in Chapter 5 Act 4 thanks to a stupid Aether lv 14. Can't see catching up at this stage

greywagtail
07-25-15, 05:34 AM
Second time that I have Completed the Amphora quest only to find it has not been counted Grrrrrrrrr

merlin3108
07-25-15, 05:52 AM
Just started Chapter 6

Edit:

Started Chapter 5 right when it opened up yesterday morning... For me it was enough to simply start breeding a Light dragon ... I didn't have to complete the breeding (luckily, since I got a Laserlight which would have meant a 15 hours wait)...

merlin3108
07-25-15, 05:58 AM
OK ... I'm still mad about having an event that simply cannot be finished in time without spending gold...

But at least something good came out of it... when I started breeding my Night with a Tricorn this morning as the first step of Chapter 6 I got a 44 hours ticker!!! I've been playing this game for 1 1/2 years and I'm finally getting my very first Diamond... YIPPEE!!!!!

bakerystoe
07-25-15, 06:39 AM
I think I can't get this zephyr!

Kennedward
07-25-15, 06:44 AM
Very upset right now, I'm on the first part of step six and it has fglithched. I used gold to try to finish it as it did a night dragon so I lost 23 gold for no reason and did a repeat with another dragon and it's still stuck on the step. I have no gold left to skip the step even if I wanted to, since there had not been a sale and I refuse to pay full price especially since I have timed everything well to finish and have grown plenty of apples. Nice going to. Furthermore, I have a level fifteen blizzard to face coming up which I probably won't beat without ultimate. And no signs Of a tourney. Worst event ever.

I wouldn't say worst, as pretty much EVERY tales event were like this. Only 7 days given to complete 7 chapters, and with battles and other tasks required which can take many hours just to complete 1 task. So overall, I would say EVERY tales event were badly timed.

Kennedward
07-25-15, 06:48 AM

It's the same for me whenever I fight regular battles, all these Lv14 or 15 plus Diamonds or Champions come up as opponents, and for some reason to beat them is harder to do so in regular battles than tournaments. That's just my experience really, as I'm able to win against a Lv20 Champion or Diamond during tournaments, but never stood a chance when it's a regular battle.

Apparently TL wants players to spend gold the entire way, meaning you don't just have to spend go to get through one chapter, I'm guessing you were on Chapter 4 or so, but to finish you have to spend gold through Chapter 5 to 7 as well, as there's really no way you can easily defeat a high level Diamond without using gold in such a short period of time. If we're given more time, then MAYBE it's possible, but not when we have to finish one chapter a day just to keep up.

owa411
07-25-15, 06:52 AM
Think I'll be in need of time. As of now, my amphora needs to finish his quest 2 more times. And then it's on to the 5 battles. That means I'll be in bed at about 0300 CET when Chapter 6 will be done...

Kennedward
07-25-15, 06:54 AM
Think I'll be in need of time. As of now, my amphora needs to finish his quest 2 more times. And then it's on to the 5 battles. That means I'll be in bed at about 0300 CET when Chapter 6 will be done...

Just like I predicted, most of us don't have enough time to complete this event

KadeeDid
07-25-15, 07:08 AM
This morning when i set my light dragon in with a stone dragon it accepted completion right away & moved me on to the next step...maybe they have "adjusted" the game? I was able to move right along to feeding dragon or possibly the amphora adventure (can't remember which came first)...good news for all of us! :0)

I had that happen too. It accepted it as soon as I put them in to breed.

KadeeDid
07-25-15, 07:10 AM
OK ... I'm still mad about having an event that simply cannot be finished in time without spending gold...

But at least something good came out of it... when I started breeding my Night with a Tricorn this morning as the first step of Chapter 6 I got a 44 hours ticker!!! I've been playing this game for 1 1/2 years and I'm finally getting my very first Diamond... YIPPEE!!!!!

I have been playing a few years and no dragon yet. I may try your suggestion! Thanks!

tuffyjkitten
07-25-15, 10:34 AM
I'm surprised there was no tournament yesterday to help us in the arena with some low level dragons. Luckily I got through the 4 battles yesterday. Not looking forward to the 5 today...another 3 hours and I can start them.

Simdiva
07-25-15, 11:49 AM
By some miracle I finished this chapter even with two abominable one of which took out my dragon on the first hit. I have never seen that happen before, but the others went down fairly easily with no snafus so we will see what happens at midnight. I am just as surprised about no tourney and not even a gold sale.

imjustbrian
07-25-15, 11:54 AM
Just gave up, much like the tournaments, they are simply turning into money grubbing *******s. Unless you use gold or live to play this game your simply don't have time to finish anymore. While jumping through various quests/breeding/etc hoops you get to do a tournament along the way. Of course unless you don't sleep, work or eat you'll hit a serious time crunch that's guaranteed because if you DO start to gain some ground they... Add in a sime stop for you. Thanks but no thanks.

LavaMagic
07-25-15, 12:13 PM
Does anyone know what chapter six and seven are if you are not at the level to complete the battles? Chapter six Act one is to breed a night dragon with another dragon. I don't have a night dragon, so I am considering skipping it. I just want to make sure I have a shot at completing it before spending the gold. Thanks!

Kennedward
07-25-15, 12:14 PM
Just gave up, much like the tournaments, they are simply turning into money grubbing *******s. Unless you use gold or live to play this game your simply don't have time to finish anymore. While jumping through various quests/breeding/etc hoops you get to do a tournament along the way. Of course unless you don't sleep, work or eat you'll hit a serious time crunch that's guaranteed because if you DO start to gain some ground they... Add in a sime stop for you. Thanks but no thanks.

Agreed. Hence why I gave up yesterday, actually I thought of giving up the day before that, but just thought maybe I'll try my luck in battles.

imjustbrian
07-25-15, 12:16 PM
Agreed. Hence why I gave up yesterday, actually I thought of giving up the day before that, but just thought maybe I'll try my luck in battles.

I was trying still, then I saw battle arena 0/5 today for act 6 and said not going to do that. I'm not wasting my time and their is no way I'm finishing it at this point.

Kennedward
07-25-15, 12:21 PM
I was trying still, then I saw battle arena 0/5 today for act 6 and said not going to do that. I'm not wasting my time and their is no way I'm finishing it at this point.

I tried 5 times against a Lv15 Immortal but lost all 5 times, that alone took me 10 hours just to heal my exhausted dragons, so I just gave up

imjustbrian
07-25-15, 12:25 PM
I tried 5 times against a Lv15 Immortal but lost all 5 times, that alone took me 10 hours just to heal my exhausted dragons, so I just gave up

I absolutely feel your pain and sympathize with you. This, much like the last tourney, was simply set up for you to spend gold or mostly fail.

Kennedward
07-25-15, 12:27 PM
I absolutely feel your pain and sympathize with you. This, much like the last tourney, was simply set up for you to spend gold or mostly fail.

My previous tales event was a Lv16 Dark Angel, and needless to say I couldn't win against it either. But yea, it seems this is only possible to finish if you spend gold.

tuffyjkitten
07-25-15, 12:31 PM
Does anyone know what chapter six and seven are if you are not at the level to complete the battles? Chapter six Act one is to breed a night dragon with another dragon. I don't have a night dragon, so I am considering skipping it. I just want to make sure I have a shot at completing it before spending the gold. Thanks!

Check the first post....all the steps for each chapter are listed. The next step after the night dragon is spending 100,000 coins on decorations. After that it's all adventures, feeding the Amphora dragon, battles, and crafting another spell scroll.

Edit: ok, I just reread and saw the not at a level for battles part....so I'm not sure. But I would imagine the 100,000 coin part is still valid. What were battles substituted with in the other chapters?

LavaMagic
07-25-15, 12:46 PM
Check the first post....all the steps for each chapter are listed. The next step after the night dragon is spending 100,000 coins on decorations. After that it's all adventures, feeding the Amphora dragon, battles, and crafting another spell scroll.

Edit: ok, I just reread and saw the not at a level for battles part....so I'm not sure. But I would imagine the 100,000 coin part is still valid. What were battles substituted with in the other chapters?

More adventures and more crafting spell scrolls.

rummie55
07-25-15, 02:36 PM
I just finished chapter 6 and my game freezed and it went bk to act 4 which is win 5 battle . This is frustrating i have to battle again and i have to go to bed in d next 2hrs:mad:

pernmagic
07-25-15, 02:42 PM
chapter six finished ...... 9 hours for quests but then I was very lucky with5 battle opponents in this chapter all above L10 but not difficult ones , chapter 7 awaits but my spell scroll it already cooking overnight and then I have 6 battles .... Yuck ...... Only spent gold at the beginning to speed a very early chapter and I have no intention of spending any to get though, but doesn't matter if I don't :)

theone2001
07-25-15, 03:37 PM
More adventures and more crafting spell scrolls.

LavaMagic I was at level 28 when this started. And stuck on chapter 3 for a long time trying to get green gem for the second scroll that had to be done. I just started chapter 4 Act 1 and again I need a green gem for the scroll. So is it crafting scroll replacing the battles part? And has the other tasks been the same? Just trying to figure out how many green gems or what other color gems I need.

If anyone else is at level 30 and lower and knows the answer. Please let me know.

Thanks for your help.

Kennedward
07-25-15, 04:29 PM
I just finished chapter 6 and my game freezed and it went bk to act 4 which is win 5 battle . This is frustrating i have to battle again and i have to go to bed in d next 2hrs:mad:

Wow, a rollback glitch, that's the worst when you were just about to reach chapter 7!

Kennedward
07-25-15, 04:30 PM
chapter six finished ...... 9 hours for quests but then I was very lucky with5 battle opponents in this chapter all above L10 but not difficult ones , chapter 7 awaits but my spell scroll it already cooking overnight and then I have 6 battles .... Yuck ...... Only spent gold at the beginning to speed a very early chapter and I have no intention of spending any to get though, but doesn't matter if I don't :)

Good luck on your battles, if you plan to get the final prize

owa411
07-25-15, 05:04 PM
Ok chapter 6 is done. Amphora is already at lvl 10 and my spell scroll is crafting now. Let's see if I can reach the main prize. (Although quite dissapointing being a 2 colored dragon)

roguebee
07-25-15, 05:06 PM
I decided that I'd try Night and Olympus for Chapter 6. I knew I would be facing the possibility of a Punumbra or Wizard fail, but it wouldn't affect the quest any. Also, some of the other dragons looked interesting. I bred Hercules on my first try. Figuring I was on a roll, tried again and bred Hermes. Third time being the charm... I have either another Hermes or Godmother. Only negative was that I had to buy another Temple of Olympus.

LavaMagic
07-25-15, 05:13 PM
LavaMagic I was at level 28 when this started. And stuck on chapter 3 for a long time trying to get green gem for the second scroll that had to be done. I just started chapter 4 Act 1 and again I need a green gem for the scroll. So is it crafting scroll replacing the battles part? And has the other tasks been the same? Just trying to figure out how many green gems or what other color gems I need.

If anyone else is at level 30 and lower and knows the answer. Please let me know.

Thanks for your help.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I finished Chapter five after the adventures. I was working on it half asleep. I should have paid closer attention.
I may just go ahead and spend the twenty gems to skip the night dragon. When I bred the light dragon, I ended up with a thirty-three hour wait time. I don't even have a night dragon, so it is my only chance to finish. It seems not many on here are at a lower level. I'll let you know as I get new Acts/Chapters.

Edit: Chapter six, Act one: Breed a night dragon (Skipped)
Act two: Spend 100,000 on decorations
Act three: Craft a Dragon Topiary (Currently crafting)
Act four: Complete the Ancient Amphora Quest three times

Chapter seven, Act one: Spend 200,000 on deco
Act two: Craft a Caretaker Cottage
Act three: Raise an Amphora to level nine
Act four: Complete the Ancient Amphora quest twice

theone2001
07-25-15, 07:07 PM
Actually, I'm pretty sure I finished Chapter five after the adventures. I was working on it half asleep. I should have paid closer attention.
I may just go ahead and spend the twenty gems to skip the night dragon. When I bred the light dragon, I ended up with a thirty-three hour wait time. I don't even have a night dragon, so it is my only chance to finish. It seems not many on here are at a lower level. I'll let you know as I get new Acts/Chapters.

LavaMagic Thanks for the info. I like you have a white dragon but no night dragon. I keep breeding red and green (3hr breeding time) to get green gems for the scroll. Fortunatlly I already had a bunch of topazes. If you can update your post with what comes next I would appreciate it. Maybe I can make up for some of the time lost trying to get my first green gem for the scroll.

LavaMagic
07-25-15, 07:16 PM
LavaMagic Thanks for the info. I like you have a white dragon but no night dragon. I keep breeding red and green (3hr breeding time) to get green gems for the scroll. Fortunatlly I already had a bunch of topazes. If you can update your post with what comes next I would appreciate it. Maybe I can make up for some of the time lost trying to get my first green gem for the scroll.

You're welcome. I very rarely used to potion shop, so I was ok crafting the scrolls. I will update after the Dragon Topiary is ready. I don't think I will make it to the end. I am guessing that we will still need to get the Amphora dragon to level ten. I am out of food and the Amphora is still on eight. I am doing the adventure and trying to harvest as much as possible. So, if you don't have a ton of food, you may want to work on that also. Good luck!

belarica
07-25-15, 08:01 PM
First four matches were easy.. Surprise!!! Fifth opponent is an infinity :(

ratsinthecity
07-25-15, 08:21 PM
The time limited battles are time consuming, will have to skip this in the future, it takes too much time away from my family on the weekends.

B6x9js
07-25-15, 10:06 PM
I give up traded 3 dragons trying to get a small topaz to craft the second spell scroll but no luck a Genie got me an amythist(or whatever the purple gem is) Fruitful got me a emerald(green one) and Firefly gave me a large topaz and something else I don't feel like spending another 20 gold on skipping. Plus life got in the way of battling and I need 3 more wins and it's way past the time where I should be sleeping lol.

belarica
07-25-15, 10:16 PM
Beat infinity with winter 1, here's hoping the 6 battles tomorrow are not champs or diamonds

pernmagic
07-26-15, 12:02 AM
Good luck on your battles, if you plan to get the final prize

Thanks, I'll try but wish it was a higher level prize so not bothered about end result :)
Chapter 7
Scroll complete
Battles
1.griffin 10 < epic highlander ( useful champ for me ) lost RS
2.Archon 13 < epic highlander , lost Lollipop

stevenlee2905
07-26-15, 12:55 AM
I am still on chapter 6 win 5 battle arena matches. So, a few hours ago my first opponent was a Ninja lv. 10. Now I am on round 3, can u guys guess who's my third opponent? Well, it's the same champion dragon as my first round with higher level, Ninja lv. 13, lol... I wonder if this is normal battling the same champion dragon in the same chapter.

orleansparish
07-26-15, 12:56 AM
I hate this stupid part where we have to do battle after battle. I had the four battle part. Kept losing because they threw the ice dragons at me. So I used 36 gold to skip three and won one. I made the scroll and now see I have to win five more battles. Ugh! Unless I use more gold there is no way I can finish this because an ice dragon is there again. I agree with others who say you need gold. I don't care about someone who didn't use any. At some point you need some, ever just a little. Because at the time the next chapter starts, or the battles come..no one can waste time staring at their device or is so great they win every single battle.

And this is coming with someone with a diamond arsenal to throw at those brats.

pernmagic
07-26-15, 01:07 AM
Ok chapter 6 is done. Amphora is already at lvl 10 and my spell scroll is crafting now. Let's see if I can reach the main prize. (Although quite dissapointing being a 2 colored dragon)

Good luck, we are at a similar place ...... Hope your battles are kind :)

For me .... 1 griffin L10 < to epic highlander :)
2. Archon L13 < epic highlander
3. lightning L13 < epic black pearl
4 . Triple rainbow L13 < epic RS lost gold
5 . Gold L14 < epic astromancer
6. Lunar Rainbow L14 < epic highlander again :) Lost Snap ........

Amphora dragon on last 3 hour quest ...... Will do it on time, just wish the prize was better ......

Finished ...... the Egg is on the nest .:)

Serendipity1110
07-26-15, 01:38 AM
And again I might as well give up now, because I am losing every single battle. And I refuse to waste any gold on them, because there are just more coming. :mad:

dennyjo72
07-26-15, 02:14 AM
I agree. It is time to give up and not waste any more gold. I tried two more battles and I had to pay to win. I do believe that that is the intent. On another note regarding GOLD, I wish that we could ban together and refuse to buy any more gold until a change is made to our purchasing. Maybe then some of the rules would change. In my haste to farm as fast as I could, I accidentally hit the gold button again. It is in such an opportune place in the lower corner and it's such a waste for nothing. I have seen many many threads requesting that this game be changed to benefit the players. When the gold button is hit it should automatically say "are you sure". How many times do we have to use our gold accidentally before this change is made? Good luck to those still playing.

MoonRiver101
07-26-15, 02:19 AM
That's exactly why I don't buy gold, it's bad enough losing my collected gold to gold traps, I'm not going to pay for it when it's so easy to accidently waste.

quangtran65
07-26-15, 03:31 AM
Quick question. Is it okay that I'm leveling my Amphora Dragon to level ten (chapter 7.3) even though I'm still at the stage where I have to win 6 arena matches (chapter 7.2)?

stevenlee2905
07-26-15, 03:37 AM
Quick question. Is it okay that I'm leveling my Amphora Dragon to level ten (chapter 7.3) even though I'm still at the stage where I have to win 6 arena matches (chapter 7.2)?

Sure, you can. You can even leveling up ur Amphora to level ten before chapter 7. Good luck.

quangtran65
07-26-15, 03:40 AM
I have seen many many threads requesting that this game be changed to benefit the players. When the gold button is hit it should automatically say "are you sure". How many times do we have to use our gold accidentally before this change is made? Good luck to those still playing.I agree. I hate how easy it is to accidentally use gold bars, and I'm also certain that this is the intent. I once accidentally bought 1000 gold bars worth of food, and came close to deleting the entire game.

I wish that we could ban together and refuse to buy any more gold until a change is made to our purchasing.I made a point to only buy enough gold to get two discount gold dragons, and use them to generate enough gold bars to buy even more dragons, thus I no longer have to spend real money. I currently have 8 gold dragons and saving for a ninth.

owa411
07-26-15, 04:28 AM
Oh goodie: in chapter 6 3 dragons lost to Goldleaf.
Today chapter 7, first one was easy. Second one is again Goldleaf!! And the dragon that beat him yesterday, went ko today... Pfft

mbyte68
07-26-15, 04:40 AM
yh i agree the win so many battles is fustating all mine have been nearly lvl 14 with 1 at 11 SMH!!! ***na be cutting this close with having to work today :(

dala12
07-26-15, 05:11 AM
What against gadget....I tried wiki but lost already three times! And I have not much gold left...please help!

ma1eficent
07-26-15, 05:13 AM
Does anybody know how can I win over a ****erwhale? I lost ten times to it so far, grrrrrrrr

Hawk1
07-26-15, 05:52 AM
Not going to finish this since I'm still doing quests for chapter 6 and have 5 battles that will take all day. By the time I get to chapter 7 I'll be lucky to get 1 of the 6 battles lol. Haven't bothered spending gold since the prize isn't worth while.... Why do they never have gold sales for higher levels? I've only been playing since mid April and I'm at lvl 102 but haven't seen a gold sale in a lot of lvls :(
My 2nd acct is 40ish and it seems like there is a gold sale every other week pffffft.

Drachenia
07-26-15, 06:08 AM
Please TL give us another 2 days I have only 2 farms and just can not get Amphora on LVL 10, I and the other players would be very grateful

luckyaa7
07-26-15, 06:48 AM
Does anybody know how can I win over a ****erwhale? I lost ten times to it so far, grrrrrrrr

Do you have diamond? I used diamond twice against ****erwhale , two bashes.

belarica
07-26-15, 07:01 AM
its going to be a long day battling :( good luck everyone!!

owa411
07-26-15, 07:09 AM

I used my Guardian Angel on it, worked like a charm.

LavaMagic
07-26-15, 07:56 AM
I sent my Magic dragon on the Quest for Crops, and it brought back coins. My dragons don't eat coins. That's wasted time and no food for my Amphora.

owa411
07-26-15, 07:59 AM
****... My amphora is in healing spring and i need him for the quest...

ma1eficent
07-26-15, 08:25 AM
Owa411, Luckyaa7, I have none of these...

rene2222
07-26-15, 08:25 AM
Don't think many would be able to finish off this quest.

ChawanCelestia
07-26-15, 08:52 AM

Good luck everyone, it's close to midnight on Sunday in my part of the world and I got my Zephyr about 20 minutes ago. I wasn't really going all out for this, more curious to see whether I could do this in time! Pleasantly surprised. I hope you all get it too

Hawk1
07-26-15, 09:37 AM

Good luck everyone, it's close to midnight on Sunday in my part of the world and I got my Zephyr about 20 minutes ago. I wasn't really going all out for this, more curious to see whether I could do this in time! Pleasantly surprised. I hope you all get it too

Congrats!

Unfortunately when it takes all day to beat one dragon it means this isn't worth wasting my time for a prize that is going into storage. Maybe next time the prize will be something I want, or maybe not.

Sandybellee
07-26-15, 10:26 AM
Hi all! I just leveled up to 24 and got the event notice and quickly got the Amphora dragon. I'm just trying to decide if there is any point in going further for the next chapter price.

Can I do the event battles when I'm not on a high enough level to have the battle arena?

JetteG
07-26-15, 10:28 AM
I suppose, I was lucky. I am now past the 6 battles, and my amphora is 4 hours from lv. 10. I will make it ;)
I only used about 20 gold on one ultimate strike and speeding up 2 battles. I live in Denmark, so my chapters started at 9 am.
I have read that some got up at night to play. Good luck to you all stll trying.

pernmagic
07-26-15, 10:36 AM
Zephyr egg is on the nest , 6.30 pm UK .....

Total of 2 x 2 gold to speed up on battles in last chapter and I was very lucky with my last 6 opponents , and I started the second chapter early but apart from that no extra gold spent.

Good luck to everyone , this dragon tales was really mean on the tight timing and number of battles hope some of you get through :)

dala12
07-26-15, 10:43 AM
Spent all my gold! Now I still have three battles to go...but no luck, I have to defeat meteor..ice age dragon...does one have a good trick..no champions left!

LavaMagic
07-26-15, 10:47 AM
Hi all! I just leveled up to 24 and got the event notice and quickly got the Amphora dragon. I'm just trying to decide if there is any point in going further for the next chapter price.

Can I do the event battles when I'm not on a high enough level to have the battle arena?

It's up to you, but I wouldn't even try. You need to breed a light dragon, a night dragon, and get the Amphora to level 10. Plus, all the adventures and spell scrolls. Unless you are going to spend ALOT of gold, you won't make it. Congrats on the Amphora!

Kennedward
07-26-15, 11:07 AM
Thanks, I'll try but wish it was a higher level prize so not bothered about end result :)
Chapter 7
Scroll complete
Battles
1.griffin 10 < epic highlander ( useful champ for me ) lost RS
2.Archon 13 < epic highlander , lost Lollipop

Wow, you're quite lucky in opponents, i always get those Lv15 or 16 Diamonds or Champions whenever tales event is around

chuckyt888
07-26-15, 11:23 AM
They've put in the tournament code for battle arena apparently to try and force people to use gold. Im fed up with this. Its so easy to spot like in tournaments....where you take attempt after attempt with 75%+ chance dragons. Ive never seen a customer base treated so unfairly.

owa411
07-26-15, 11:25 AM
An hour and a half till the quest is over and the Zephyr will be in my possession. Yayyy :)

Kennedward
07-26-15, 11:29 AM
They've put in the tournament code for battle arena apparently to try and force people to use gold. Im fed up with this. Its so easy to spot like in tournaments....where you take attempt after attempt with 75%+ chance dragons. Ive never seen a customer base treated so unfairly.

I think many players will agree the odds are always against us in the battle arena. It's clearly been set so that only very few would win but most would lose, that's how TL gets you to spend gold

Kennedward
An hour and a half till the quest is over and the Zephyr will be in my possession. Yayyy :)

Congrats! You're one of the few who actually managed to finish this tales event! :D

Sandybellee
It's up to you, but I wouldn't even try. You need to breed a light dragon, a night dragon, and get the Amphora to level 10. Plus, all the adventures and spell scrolls. Unless you are going to spend ALOT of gold, you won't make it. Congrats on the Amphora!

Thanks! I have the Light dragon but not the Night yet. But since there is really no chance I could finish this thing without spending a lot of gold I'm just gonna take my Amphora and be happy with it. It looks so much nicer than the Zephyr in any case!

dala12
07-26-15, 11:31 AM
Please help me ....what against meteor ice age...I have tried four champs so I do not want to try that!

owa411
07-26-15, 11:31 AM
Congrats! You're one of the few who actually managed to finish this tales event! :D

Thnx :) Didnt think I'd make it

pernmagic
07-26-15, 11:45 AM
[QUOTE=owa411;1148641]An hour and a half till the quest is over and the Zephyr will be in my possession. Yayyy :)[/QUOTE

Congratulations , mine is sitting on nest for last hour ....... I was just lucky with last six opponents .... Were you as well?

belarica
07-26-15, 12:03 PM
Got half the battles done, lost 3 times to one dragon.. Here's hoping no champ or diamond decides to show up in the next 3

ma1eficent
07-26-15, 12:06 PM
Ultra Rare, after this ****erwhale and after it now Dark Angel Ultra Rare!!!! Yeah, I figured out the message... I'd spent all the gold I have on ultimates to finish this event... d'oh!

JetteG
07-26-15, 12:21 PM
I suppose, I was lucky. I am now past the 6 battles, and my amphora is 4 hours from lv. 10. I will make it ;)
I only used about 20 gold on one ultimate strike and speeding up 2 battles. I live in Denmark, so my chapters started at 9 am.
I have read that some got up at night to play. Good luck to you all stll trying.

ChawanCelestia
07-26-15, 12:45 PM
Thanks, weird though because I used only 4 pieces of gold and even then it was only to speed up the waiting time in the battle arena once. I was lucky because somehow my opponents never went beyond level 15, although I was stuck at Chapter 6 on one occasion battling the same dragon three/four times. I do agree that the timings on this event was unfair though.

Congrats!

Unfortunately when it takes all day to beat one dragon it means this isn't worth wasting my time for a prize that is going into storage. Maybe next time the prize will be something I want, or maybe not.

chuckyt888
07-26-15, 12:54 PM
Please help me ....what against meteor ice age...I have tried four champs so I do not want to try that!

Unfortunately level 10 champions are your best chance according to the numbers. Champs are always your best chance against the Artctic dragons. Sorry to hear youre stuck. Ive been losing repeatedly during this event to dragons I have 75%+ chance to beat. Im still stuck on chapter 6 due to it. Really unfair to the player base to put in code that adjusts the odds of beating dragons but they do it for every event/tourney in the battle arena it seems.

clarity625
07-26-15, 01:07 PM
Just finished the whole thing. Used some gold to speed the wait for battles. Put my Amphora dragon in the evolution Temple and started a scroll two hours before the start of the new day. When I woke up, Amphora dragon was level 10 and the scroll was ready. While doing my battles, I sent Amphora dragon on a quest.

Being able to do all those things ahead of time, made the last day mostly about completing the battles. Luckily I only got 2 fails. I had a much harder time on day 6 with Mercury 14. That's where I had spend some gems to speed the battles. My epic diamond hybrids kept loosing even through they were supposed to be 55 (gold) and 45% (diamond, infinity etc) I still have 8 dragons in line to the spa.

I don't feel bad about spending gold. I bought my 2 gold giving dragons so I could freely speed things here and there.

My Amphora adventure is still here - it says I can get pieces of old Amphora from this adventure. I don't know if it means anything - there is nothing in the spell shop about old amphora.

roguebee
07-26-15, 01:41 PM
As soon as I get a nest free, I will start hatching Zephyr. Only gold I had to spend was yesterday when the game decided to sync just after I had bred my Night dragon. I was back to the breed a Night dragon act, but my Night dragon was in the breeding den. Luckily it was a 6 hour Hercules that I had to speed up.

divanightclub
07-26-15, 02:20 PM
I'm waiting for the final act from the quest in chapter 7 to be completed in the next 2 hours and I'm done. Finally I'm able to get a much needed break from battling.. It was quite difficult and time consuming to complete the event in such a limited time.. Good luck to everyone who is still trying to finish the event and congrats to those who received the winning prize!

pernmagic
07-26-15, 02:38 PM
Wow, you're quite lucky in opponents, i always get those Lv15 or 16 Diamonds or Champions whenever tales event is around
Yes very lucky, griffin,archon lightning triple rainbow gold lunar rainbow , never had luck like that in a final round before, I'll remember it cause it won't probably happen again, ironic as the final dragon was not that special but that's life :) so have invested saved gold in a sterling silver dragon in a gold sale who will earn me gold :)

belarica
07-26-15, 02:39 PM
Lost to luck 12 three times so far..

owa411
07-26-15, 03:49 PM
Congratulations , mine is sitting on nest for last hour ....... I was just lucky with last six opponents .... Were you as well?

A part from Goldleaf (dark angel kicked it's butt), it was pretty easy, using Epic Ninja for all remaining 5 battles. Had more trouble with the battles in act 6 ;)

owa411
07-26-15, 03:56 PM
Euh, if I recall correctly, the battles were:
R1 charm 13
R2 Goldleaf (lost GAngel, DAngel, RSentinel) DAngel beat it second time around
R3 Porcelain 14
R4 Wizard 14
R5 Aries 14
R6 Sabretooth 14

LavaMagic
07-26-15, 03:58 PM
Does anyone know how long it takes to craft the caretakers cottage? I tried to think ahead and crafted a spell scroll, but turns out I need a caretakers cottage. Thanks.

owa411
07-26-15, 04:00 PM
Does anyone know how long it takes to craft the caretakers cottage? I tried to think ahead and crafted a spell scroll, but turns out I need a caretakers cottage. Thanks.

12 hrs and you'll need a purple gem and 4 lotus flowers

LavaMagic
07-26-15, 04:06 PM
12 hrs and you'll need a purple gem and 4 lotus flowers

Thanks for the help! That's longer than I have so I sped up the scroll and cottage.
I'm glad I rarely used the potion shop. I had everything needed for all the crafting!

ratsinthecity
07-26-15, 04:27 PM
I didn't think I would make it since yesterday, I spent 12 hours from 11am to 11pm fighting ONE dragon on my third battle. I had to finish battles Four and Five today to complete chapter 6. For Chapters 1-5, I had plenty food stockpiled, I had gems stockpiled, a light and night dragon ready to breed, so in the beginning I didn't think it would be so time consuming, and it wasn't that bad until Chapter 6 on Saturday and Chapter 7 on Sunday. Then for chapter 7, I was prepared ahead of time, I had scroll crafting, Amphora evolved to 10, and amphora out on quest, and the 6 battles for today involved only three fails. (But, that's still 9-11 hours of being in a position ready to battle) In retrospect, the battles on chapter 6 and 7 were time consuming and took away from my family time (AND sleep time) Saturday and Sunday. If I had not started and gotten so far by chapter 5, I would NOT do it again, and admire those of you who have done it before and will do it in the future. I will pass on the next time consuming event and tournament. I will be doing the month long slower paced events. I have Zephyr in Storage and will be sleeping soundly tonight. I hope a lot of others make it to the end of this event. Whew.

belbar22
07-26-15, 04:28 PM
Just a bit confused. In Act 7 do we need to craft a spell scroll as per post 2 or a caretakers cottage? Thanks.

Simdiva
07-26-15, 04:38 PM
Wow I actually got lucky on the last six opponents other than a stubborn ruby but it eventually went down, so with four hour to go Zephr is in the nest. Now just need to see if lava will give me back the gold I spent on the glich.

Simdiva
07-26-15, 04:39 PM
Just a bit confused. In Act 7 do we need to craft a spell scroll as per post 2 or a caretakers cottage? Thanks.

It's a spell scroll

Kennedward
07-26-15, 05:23 PM
Yes very lucky, griffin,archon lightning triple rainbow gold lunar rainbow , never had luck like that in a final round before, I'll remember it cause it won't probably happen again, ironic as the final dragon was not that special but that's life :) so have invested saved gold in a sterling silver dragon in a gold sale who will earn me gold :)

Nice! Keep it up and you'll have all 9 :cool:

belarica
07-26-15, 06:32 PM
Used ultimate to **** quetzal, now just waiting to finish the last quest.

Sumercarefree
07-26-15, 06:48 PM
Used ultimate to **** quetzal, now just waiting to finish the last quest.

Great. I managed to finish in 3 of my accounts. not easy to fight without diamond breeds in the lower accounts, luckily the Champion Breeds helped.
After this I may lay off for a long time and come back again.
some of the instructions were a bit confusing, but managed somehow.
Good Luck to those still closing in.

MaribouMay
07-26-15, 06:52 PM

If are you a lower level player (below 31 and therefore can't battle) you may have different tasks.

LavaMagic
07-26-15, 07:10 PM

Sorry. I didn't mean to confuse you. I am at a lower level and can't battle. So, I have to complete other acts instead of the battles.

theone2001
07-26-15, 07:14 PM
It's a spell scroll

It depends on what level you were when you started. LavaMagic and I started below level 31. I am now at level 32 only because I keep using my Enchanged cottage to get enough apples to level up the dragon. This thread was very lacking in information of what to expect (for those of us below level 31 when we started, I didn't even know there were different goals and Rewards) so we could plan ahead. A special thanks to LavaMagic for posting what to expect in chapters 6 and 7 (post 343). I will probably not make it thru chapter 7 as I am on my last adventure for chapter 6. I have the coins and the food but no purple gem for the caretakers cottage plus there are 2 more quests and I have run out of time...

mbyte68
07-26-15, 07:53 PM
managed to make it on all 3 accs woooooo my middle acc needed 120 gold buying so not to hassle much with battles if needed ooooh the joys of juggling things when u work is not easy :/ :D

debrasbistro
07-26-15, 08:34 PM
So glad I'm done on both accounts with the eggs in the nests. If not for the battles this would actually have been fun. But it seems when they have the possibility to mess with the battles and thus the odds everything becomes annoying. I actually love battles when the odds make a modicum of sense. And of course any Dragon can win and any Dragon can lose but when it happens over and over again something is wrong and then the next day things are back to normal. Too obvious. I love this game but not the usual tricks. Good luck to everyone still playing who wants to continue and to those who don't congrats on peace of mind and the Amphora.

Forgot to add that I refused to use ultimate so I do believe that's why it took me almost to the end of the time limit to finish. Played a few rounds on the half hour but I don't mind that.

Kennedward
07-26-15, 08:35 PM
Congrats to all those who managed to finish!

saghaven
07-26-15, 10:07 PM
Just finished. My last battle was a nightmare - level 14 Leopard. Finally got it down with a level 8 Enlightened. Already had Amphora at level 10 and the quest complete waiting for me to acknowledge it.

Haven't put zephyr on the nest yet as I've got a stupid Penumbra fail on one nest and a Wizard fail in the den. I'll wait until the penumbra is done so as not to tie up the nests and den longer than needed

Passera
07-26-15, 10:18 PM
So...I go to battle my final battle of chapter 4 put my Diamond up against a Polar and when iget to the arena there are no buttons just the 2 dragons in the arena staring each other down (I'd post a pic but don't know how) What the heck? So I force close the game and the timer is reset and my dragon is back in its den. Never happened before hopefully will never happen again. On the bright side at least I don't have to heal my dragon, yet.

ShibuyaCloth
07-26-15, 10:46 PM
I have 11 battles until the end, in 1 day it will be hard. I generally need 2 battles to for 1 win! With the current battle, Cave Dragon lvl 14, I lost already 6 times! With 25% of wining (according to the battle table) the odds are not in my favor! I don't have Champion Dragons, so winning some battles is really hard.

Edit: Battle #7 was the right one, my Angel L10 finally beat him to the dust (he lost already 3 times).

cazile81
07-26-15, 11:02 PM
I managed to finish on all 5 accounts.

tuffyjkitten
07-26-15, 11:13 PM
Just finished! I had to ultimate 2 of the battles due to time running out (less than an hour left right now) but I'm ok with that. Congrats to all who finished!

chuckyt888
07-26-15, 11:24 PM
Just absolutely unbelievable. Had to use a ton of gold speeding up battle arena. Also had to ultimate a couple times because it was clear the ridiculous code to decrease odds of winning was being used here just like the tournaments. I went through about every epic champion on a couple of dragons. One right after the other defeated and these were on dragons i had 55-75% win chances on. Lost 4-5 straight on a 75% chance. Ridiculous. I could accept it as an outlier but this happens every single tourney or event with battles. Its unacceptable to the players who have put in the time to gather and upgrade dragons to the point where just about every battle is in our favor. What is happening is at best unethical and most would consider it outright fraudulent. This has got to change. People need to speak out about it.

belbar22
07-27-15, 12:30 AM
I am still confused. I am L150. Can someone who has finished confirm that I need to craft a spell scroll rather than a cottage at the start of Chapter 7.

dala12
07-27-15, 12:36 AM
Yes you needed to craft a spel roll. The 6 battles and then sent the dragon away...

Simdiva
07-27-15, 02:54 AM
I am still confused. I am L150. Can someone who has finished confirm that I need to craft a spell scroll rather than a cottage at the start of Chapter 7.

Thought I replied to you earlier I finished last night, and level 98 also did a spell scroll sorry if I wasn't clear

Anaboe
07-27-15, 03:48 AM
Finished yesterday. Only had to use 18 gold to speed the Quest, because I accidentally lifted the adventure before time. All arena-battles went ok, I had 1 dragon that I had to battle 4 times, the rest was down first or second try.

Went well :)

Congrats to those who have finished, good luck to those still struggeling :)

ma1eficent
07-27-15, 04:38 AM
My story.
May I join all that I read had problems in the Battle Arena and spent gold for ultimates. At the end I spent around 75 gold for this event! I had 6 hours left 3 more battles and all my epics for healing and more Super Rare and an unbeatable Water at lvl 14 and at the end after losing twice to Tie Dye with 0 gold and no time left at 3 a.m. I crossed out this event but decided I'd give it a last shot and surprisingly I won, sent the Amphora on a quest and set my alarm clock as it had to finish half an hour before the end.
Overall very disappointing, the Amphora dragon looks as colors and all a zillion times better than this Zephyr that has a common color combination... and all the gold spent and everything... such a waste, I'd leave it in storage for now... So if you didn't spent much gold and didn't win it, I'd say don't be sorry, sure better dragons will come and the Amphora seems better.

belbar22
07-27-15, 06:21 AM
Deleted Post

belbar22
07-27-15, 06:22 AM
Thought I replied to you earlier I finished last night, and level 98 also did a spell scroll sorry if I wasn't clear
Thanks. Sorry not sure why I am finding this so difficult to understand. Think I am having a senior moment whereby my brain is not really properly engaged. I think it is something to do with the challenge of jumping through TLs hoops to win a dragon I have no room to place anyway and will end up languishing in storage. I am clear now thanks.:)

Kennedward
07-27-15, 06:24 AM
My story.
May I join all that I read had problems in the Battle Arena and spent gold for ultimates. At the end I spent around 75 gold for this event! I had 6 hours left 3 more battles and all my epics for healing and more Super Rare and an unbeatable Water at lvl 14 and at the end after losing twice to Tie Dye with 0 gold and no time left at 3 a.m. I crossed out this event but decided I'd give it a last shot and surprisingly I won, sent the Amphora on a quest and set my alarm clock as it had to finish half an hour before the end.
Overall very disappointing, the Amphora dragon looks as colors and all a zillion times better than this Zephyr that has a common color combination... and all the gold spent and everything... such a waste, I'd leave it in storage for now... So if you didn't spent much gold and didn't win it, I'd say don't be sorry, sure better dragons will come and the Amphora seems better.

I agree, to those of you who didn't finish this, don't bother. Especially since now you have to pay 1000 gold for it.

ShibuyaCloth
07-27-15, 06:37 AM
Just absolutely unbelievable. Had to use a ton of gold speeding up battle arena. Also had to ultimate a couple times because it was clear the ridiculous code to decrease odds of winning was being used here just like the tournaments. I went through about every epic champion on a couple of dragons. One right after the other defeated and these were on dragons i had 55-75% win chances on. Lost 4-5 straight on a 75% chance. Ridiculous. I could accept it as an outlier but this happens every single tourney or event with battles. Its unacceptable to the players who have put in the time to gather and upgrade dragons to the point where just about every battle is in our favor. What is happening is at best unethical and most would consider it outright fraudulent. This has got to change. People need to speak out about it.

Welcome to the club, I have 17 hours left and blocked in chapter 6, 2 battles to go. I need 2-3 battles for 1 win, more if I cross the road of an uber. So make the math, it will be tight, even if I don't sleep this night. I refuse to use gold, which I don't have anyway.

Passera
07-27-15, 07:15 AM
I am done trying for this am still on chapter 4 since yesterday can't beat Polar will not ultimate not worth the gold and I keep getting glitches the battle arena where there is just the 2 dragons and nothing else (okay it has only happened twice so far but that is twice too many)too many dragons to battle in a short period of time for this crappy prize!!!!!

Kennedward
07-27-15, 07:22 AM
I am done trying for this am still on chapter 4 since yesterday can't beat Polar will not ultimate not worth the gold and I keep getting glitches the battle arena where there is just the 2 dragons and nothing else (okay it has only happened twice so far but that is twice too many)too many dragons to battle in a short period of time for this crappy prize!!!!!

I'm a little different from you, I was in Chapter 4 Act 1 but couldn't defeat the LV15 Immortal even after 5 tries with my Lv10 Champions, so I simply gave up.

Plus I also didn't, and still don't, want to spend gold on this.

amerirish
07-27-15, 08:35 AM
I managed to finish, but had to spend about 100 gold. I used the gold just to unlock the next chapters in the later rounds. I found that doing such gave me time to fight the endless battles. I don't think it's possible to finish one of these events without either (a) not sleeping for a week :) or (b) spending gold.

I don't really mind spending 100 gold to get a new dragon, but this event was very frustrating at times. Congrats to all who made it and hopefully this one will end up on a spin wheel for those who didn't make it.

Passera
07-27-15, 10:51 AM
Now I know for sure that I wasn't meant to finish this, as if the problems I had with my last battle weren't enough to prove it, I finally beat the Polar dragon to finish chapter 4 then I get a Virtue fail when I bred the Light dragon! Lol what a joke!!

Kennedward
07-27-15, 11:05 AM
I managed to finish, but had to spend about 100 gold. I used the gold just to unlock the next chapters in the later rounds. I found that doing such gave me time to fight the endless battles. I don't think it's possible to finish one of these events without either (a) not sleeping for a week :) or (b) spending gold.

I don't really mind spending 100 gold to get a new dragon, but this event was very frustrating at times. Congrats to all who made it and hopefully this one will end up on a spin wheel for those who didn't make it.

Actually Amphora is already on the present spin the wheel for Android

Kennedward
07-27-15, 11:06 AM
Now I know for sure that I wasn't meant to finish this, as if the problems I had with my last battle weren't enough to prove it, I finally beat the Polar dragon to finish chapter 4 then I get a Virtue fail when I bred the Light dragon! Lol what a joke!!

I know right? Some of these tasks can be very time consuming if you're unlucky

amerirish
07-27-15, 11:22 AM
Actually Amphora is already on the present spin the wheel for Android

I'm on ios so I didn't realize that, but I mean Zephyr. He is pretty cool looking :)

Kennedward
07-27-15, 11:24 AM
I'm on ios so I didn't realize that, but I mean Zephyr. He is pretty cool looking :)

I have both, but who knows? Maybe it'll be released for Android in another way

viridium
07-27-15, 12:01 PM
I wonder when the tournament is starting ,because it is quite horroble to beat so much stupid dragons for one small mission
Tl should leave this mission or make the battle easier.I hope for it tomorrow ,because most players are on lv 100 and more snd the battles are too hard ,but the time is running .

amerirish
07-27-15, 12:28 PM
If we do get a tournament, it probably won't start until tomorrow afternoon. I don't think we ever get new stuff on Mondays. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong :)

Kennedward
07-27-15, 12:33 PM
I think you're right, most of the previous 7 days tournaments began on Tuesdays

Sandybellee
07-27-15, 02:43 PM
Congrats to all who have finished! I decided to go ahead and see how far I can get as a new player (on level 26 right now) after all and just finished chapter 3. I really like the little statue! I enjoy these kinds of quests and events the most in these type of games so I figured why not. I still have more than 3 days left to quest and I'm looking forward to it.

privatebiz
07-27-15, 03:24 PM
ugh on day 6, 1st battle, and my Level 10 Warrior King champion with 80% chance lost to a level 10 Teacup - which is only rare! If it keeps going like this I don't think I will be able to finish.

Kennedward
07-27-15, 05:00 PM
ugh on day 6, 1st battle, and my Level 10 Warrior King champion with 80% chance lost to a level 10 Teacup - which is only rare! If it keeps going like this I don't think I will be able to finish.

Yea that can happen, it seems there's a random factor in the battle arena that are in our disadvantage.

By that I mean we're more likely to lose than to win.

It was the same case with me, I tried 5 times but lost all 5 times to a Lv15 Immortal

bakerystoe
07-27-15, 10:06 PM
I can't get this zephyr whatsoever I can't get any dragons in the dragon tales! the feature I only can complete all is just the Community event

Kennedward
07-28-15, 06:01 AM
I can't get this zephyr whatsoever I can't get any dragons in the dragon tales! the feature I only can complete all is just the Community event

I think community was easiest to complete, just breed and grow crops like normal and you're bound to get all the prizes.

But for tales, we have a short period of time to finish things, which can prove challenging, especially those that cannot play full time

freshfunin2008
07-28-15, 09:29 AM
This one was tougher than others but mainly due to scheduling and life outside DS. I was able to get this in multiple accts and only had to ULT once in 1 acct a level 14 Champ. All in all it worked out ok. I hope others got what they wanted out of the event.

Kennedward
07-28-15, 11:42 AM
There's quite a bit of luck involved as the opponent in battle arena are different for everyone. I had a Lv15 Immortal that stopped me from advancing through chapter 4, but I saw several others with easier opponents.

DeeDeeBird70
07-28-15, 05:06 PM
Just completed Chapter 5 and did not get the 12,000 apples. I looked at my total before I collected, said it would be in my storage but was not. Force quit did not make any difference.

I had delayed my start because of prior commitments over the weekend, so happy a tournament started today.

Kennedward
07-28-15, 05:07 PM
Just completed Chapter 5 and did not get the 12,000 apples. I looked at my total before I collected, said it would be in my storage but was not. Force quit did not make any difference.

I had delayed my start because of prior commitments over the weekend, so happy a tournament started today.

I should have waited lol ah well, don't really want the final prize though

roguebee
07-28-15, 08:45 PM
You wouldn't have wanted the 25 maps for completing Chapter 6 either...

Kennedward
07-28-15, 09:02 PM
Agreed, hence why I gave up early lol

Passera
07-29-15, 10:22 PM
Three arena wins short of the final "prize" did better than I thought I would. Could have made it if it weren't for being stuck on Warrior Queen 14 in the current tournament. Oh well. Haha spoke too soon! Zephyr is now in my storage! Love it when glitches work in our favor instead of against it!

Kennedward
07-30-15, 06:06 AM
Better luck next time :D

Sandybellee
07-30-15, 06:08 AM

Act four: Complete the Ancient Amphora Quest three times

Chapter seven, Act one: Spend 200,000 on deco
Act two: Craft a Caretaker Cottage
Act three: Raise an Amphora to level nine
Act four: Complete the Ancient Amphora quest twice

Thank you so much for this post, LavaMagic! I made it!! I just finished and got the Zephyr in storage! So happy!

I'm so glad I decided to go ahead and try because I noticed I had almost everything needed. Like you, I skipped the Night Dragon part since I don't have one yet and also got a 33 hour breeding time with Light. I also sped up a little here and there to make sure I would make it.

The toughest part was farming all the apples needed to raise Amphora to level 9. I spent hours upon hours farming 30 second crops... Altogether I spent 47 gold. I don't think that's too bad since I only had a little over 3 days to do this.

I tried my hardest to gain as little xp as possible to stay below level 30 until the end just to make sure I wouldn't suddenly have to battle or raise Amphora to level 10. Just made it! Right after I got Amphora in storage I bought a habitat for Virtue and hit level 30. :)

I didn't struggle for coins nearly as much as I thought. I think it's in large part due to winning Firefly and Seabreeze from the Spin to Win wheel. I should just rename Firefly Kaching because it has such an excellent earning rate!

Anyway, congrats to all who finished!