PDA

View Full Version : Double gold/silver/metal

fastfoody
07-20-15, 08:23 AM
This weekend you could find twice as much gold and silver in the mine. but to dig in the mine you must have a shovel or a pickaxe and you only get them doing deliveries . This weekend I did more than 15 deliveries and I all i got was 2 shovels. Thanks a lot !:mad:

JustKay
07-20-15, 10:46 PM
This weekend you could find twice as much gold and silver in the mine. but to dig in the mine you must have a shovel or a pickaxe and you only get them doing deliveries . This weekend I did more than 15 deliveries and I all i got was 2 shovels. Thanks a lot !:mad:

I think S8 would naturally reduce the frequency of mining part drops during such an event. Motivates people to buy picks and shovels for gems during the special event period. I also turned in several mole collections and only got saws & coins mostly except for 2 shovels. Noticed they bumped up the coin reward to 1000, which was nice but still not much of a consolation.

Me, I don't do plane deliveries anymore unless a special event that explicitly requires it is going on. I simply buy what I can from the newspaper. I also buy jewelry as it negates the need for mining parts to fill train/ballon deliveries. As expected nobody was selling mining parts during the event, but I had over 70 picks and shovels saved up from constant buying off the newspapers in the past :D ... After a mining bonanza, I was more than 100 items above my barn limit >_< I can't make items or fill orders! Sold off a few chunks of 10 silver, but now I'm slowly making gold bracelets and nails until I can bring my barn back into order.

Having 2x apply to the upgrade parts found via mining was pretty sweet, although in at least one instance the game cut out refreshed and I think it didn't give me the parts I found :( My only regret with this event is that I didn't have much space left myself to hoover up any other expansion parts or upgrade parts people were putting up for sale to clear space in their own barn :)